The Naming of the outposts and moving forward

Gentlemen and ladies of the community it has come to a decision that the outposts formally named granite and slate will be undergoing a name change based on community votes with new designations.  With that being said as we look forward and move in a new direction of the community we do not want to forget our good friends and their contributions so if battalions wish to have a small dedication to some of our good friends of the community that have impacted us with their presence.  Will be allowed to have something in their bunks with the exception to the prop limit for example to put this in context 104th had a memorial a small but straight respectful will be allowed. I also want to discuss in this post the new name changes for the outposts if you have ideas of what the outposts should be called now please put your suggestions here.  In closing we feel it is more respectful for our former members and for their families that small ceremonies will be held in teamspeak are fine but should stay out of the server as a whole.  So as to not be interrupted or disrespected by players This will be the way to go in honoring their contributions of the community as we move forward their will be no more, large scale ceremonies or naming of objects or places on the map or server as a whole from now on.  We do realize this may cause some issues but its what we believe is best for the community so memorials on a small scale will be allowed and remembrance items will be allowed in bunks thank you as we move forward with the community. 

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1
8 minutes ago, Taz said:

How did Granite ever even get the name? I never actually knew why it was named that

It got its name because they wanted to match slate. 

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo

Banned

Chad Wolfro!!

r4ymo.gif

31 minutes ago, Wolfro said:

Gentlemen and ladies of the community it has come to a decision that the outposts formally named granite and slate will be undergoing a name change based on community votes with new designations.  With that being said as we look forward and move in a new direction of the community we do not want to forget our good friends and their contributions so if battalions wish to have a small dedication to some of our good friends of the community that have impacted us with their presence.  Will be allowed to have something in their bunks with the exception to the prop limit for example to put this in context 104th had a memorial a small but straight respectful will be allowed. I also want to discuss in this post the new name changes for the outposts if you have ideas of what the outposts should be called now please put your suggestions here.  In closing we feel it is more respectful for our former members and for their families that small ceremonies will be held in teamspeak are fine but should stay out of the server as a whole.  So as to not be interrupted or disrespected by players This will be the way to go in honoring their contributions of the community as we move forward their will be no more, large scale ceremonies or naming of objects or places on the map or server as a whole from now on.  We do realize this may cause some issues but its what we believe is best for the community so memorials on a small scale will be allowed and remembrance items will be allowed in bunks thank you as we move forward with the community. 

Wolfro Pfp be like we live in a society  🃏

• Agree 1
  • Funny 2

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

Forum Admin

Outpost Banana and Outpost Berry

• Agree 3
  • Funny 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

2 minutes ago, Taz said:

you mean alpha? or was that a typo. cause all of those are actually good. those first three make sense.

Apple and Beta was reference to old shit from BF5
AN basically stands for Anaxes, so Anaxes 1 and 2

• Agree 1

The guy who got drunk and pretended to be a vacuum for an hour

Forum Admin

Alpha and Bravo, easy stuff

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

• Management

Outpost Aurek and Outpost Besh

Why? Aurek and Besh are Aurebesh for A and B. Aurebesh is basically the written version of Galactic Basic which is space English and basically using A and B would symbolize Alpha and Bravo but with a little lore behind it.

We also hear clones refer to objectives in Battlefront II as Aurek, Besh, Cresh, etc, for A, B, C, and so on.

I feel this would be a really decent choice as it is simple and has some lore meaning to it. Plus they sound pretty cool.

spacer.png

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Aurebesh

• Agree 10
  • Winner 2

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

16 minutes ago, Marvel said:

Why? Aurek and Besh are Aurebesh for A and B. Aurebesh is basically the written version of Galactic Basic which is space English and basically using A and B would symbolize Alpha and Bravo but with a little lore behind it.

We also hear clones refer to objectives in Battlefront II as Aurek, Besh, Cresh, etc, for A, B, C, and so on.

I feel this would be a really decent choice as it is simple and has some lore meaning to it. Plus they sound pretty cool.

spacer.png

This, please. or go to what Naffen said and have it simply as Alpha and Bravo

• Agree 1

52946061-6923-4AFC-AEBA-9E28ED2BA75D-5.g

2 hours ago, Marvel said:

spacer.png

It’s cool and all but I want something easy to say, spell, and remember like “Alpha and Beta” or “Hydro and Canyon”.

10 hours ago, Marvel said:

spacer.png

I mean, this is dope as shit. Getting people to memorize is a pain, but if we spastics can memorize a bunch of formations we never use, we can memorize two words that we will often be using

• Agree 1

The guy who got drunk and pretended to be a vacuum for an hour

• Management
8 hours ago, Stroodle said:

It’s cool and all but I want something easy to say, spell, and remember like “Alpha and Beta” or “Hydro and Canyon”.

These are actually really simple to pronounce and spell.

Aurek is pronounced like Ur - Rek

Besh is pronounced like Besh

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

1 hour ago, Haris said:

We could change Granite although i really don’t care. However I think we keep Slate

The whole point of renaming the outposts is because it contradicts the rule about not having memorials for players who have passed away.

hi.

Outpost Granite to Outpost Alloy (Outpost A)
Outpost Slate to Outpost Bastille (Outpost B)

I'm not saying the names are bad, just if they were to change.

Edited by PaladinPlague

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

Outpost:X-Yankee

Outpost:W-Echo

Outpost:Z-Echo

Outpost:Y-Tango

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone