Brace's Admiral ReApplication

Brace

Steam Name: Br0dyb

RP Name: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:0:102500674

How many terms have you held the position?: 1

How do you feel your previous term went?: 

I feel like my last term went very well. Of course, I do have some downfalls. Activity within the navy in my last term had its ups and downs. As well, a few bad apple NCOs caused our image to go down. In spite of this, I think the way myself and the entire navy handled all of these situations very well. When the activity fell down, the officers continued to recruit and show the server why they should join. When bad apples made us look bad, many others began to show what the navy really is. 

Why do you wish to remain a Admiral of the Navy?: 

--Unfinished business--

Mostly, some things have come up towards the end of my last term that I could not complete because of their large amount of work required. This is all expanded below, but generally I still feel like I have work to do to make the navy better. 

--Home--

The navy is where I belong. Having spent so much of my CWRP life within the navy, I feel like it just calls out to me. The navy is such a unique environment. It focuses on the RP and is sometimes seen as the GM team because of how involved we are in the events. It is something that has so much potential when done right. It can enhance the servers RP and generally “fun” by so much. 

--Activity--

As I always say, “An active leader is the best one”. Even if the leader is bad, being active can open them up to criticism that they wouldn’t get if they weren’t online or able to be contacted. I was and will continue to be one of the more active Admiral’s in recent terms. This is what helps people know that the navy isn’t going away. 

Current availability: Most days: 9am-9pmEST | Unavailable Mondays and Thursdays (can still be contacted in discord)

What are some of your achievements in the navy during your past term?: 

--Honorary system--

The first thing I did in my last term was to revamp and redo the honorary system. I did this by making it so that when honoraries come back, they do so at a lower rank. This is to reduce the chance of uninformed people getting command positions. However, any honorary may go through an evaluation to increase their rank. This is a big achievement because there (at least during my time as naval) was no real system for bringing the honoraires back.

--Guidelines and Requirements--

I am not a big fan of strict requirement systems. That is why I built the naval requirement system as more of something to strive for, but they should already be doing. Aswell, any senior officer has permission to promote past requirements if they deem fit. This is a big achievement because it keeps the navy on track, but it lets people doing good work get noticed. 

--Implantation into the server and population--

The navy has always been a “separate” thing from the general troopers. During my last term, I started a system of front-line naval. Of course, the naval is not an attack battalion. But, we have medics and engineers. Front-line naval medics and engineers show general troopers that the navy does get involved in events much more than they think. As well, I included the navy into many timed sim challenges and most notably, BvB Season 4. This shows many people that the navy does still do fun player driven things that they want to do. 

--Dealing with toxicity-- 

At the beginning at the end of my term, a few bad apple NCOs greatly made the naval image go down. Professionalism was low, RP was terrible, and people thought of the navy as nothing more than button pushers (again). We dealt with this by keeping a strict but flexible discipline system and CoC. This helped remove bad apples who really made us look bad, but also kept the good people who just had one off days. Overall, a great system that we continue to use and it works very well. 

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within Naval?: 

--Ranks--

2 terms ago, the navy was forced to remove some ranks due to them not being filled enough. Now, I have my opinions on this… but this isn’t the place. With the system we now have, we do not have enough SNCO ranks and our officer ranks make no sense. For example, a naval lieutenant is higher than a naval captain. The ranking structure goes SubLT -> CPT -> LT. To me and many others, this makes no sense. For our officers, we would not be completely changing the hierarchy, we would be just simply changing the names.

For our SNCOs, we have 2. Now because we only have 2, the top position (MDN) is generally used to evaluate the SNCO for the position of officer. Leaving us with practically 1 SNCO position. My goal is to add a Warrant Officer equivalent. It would be acting as a “BCMD” of the NCO corps. Using term limits it would ensure the best of our SNCOs are getting the proper evaluation to become the next officer. 

--Training Department--

Within the server, the navy is in charge of 3 training departments. Engineering, Medical, and Flight. I would continue to do reforms, update documents, and overall work with the chiefs of the branch to ensure  that everything is running smooth. For the branches that have no chief (currently medical) it would be top priority to get an active and knowledgeable person to fill the void. Medical has been running fine without a chief, but would do so much better with one. 

--Professionalism--

As of recently, the navy has had a little bit of bad image. Spamming out things like bunk inspections, etc. It made us look bad. As someone once said, "Everything the navy does should have a purpose...". To increase naval professionalism, I will start by enhancing out CoC and discipline guidelines documents. Then I will start to encourage officers and SNCOs to do major RP things (bunks inspections, FOB deployments, etc) this will trickle down the to NCOs and Enlisted and create more professional RP scenarios. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Of course

• Agree 1

"A word from the Navy..."

I don't see anyone else in Naval that is ready to take the reigns. I recommend that if you do get the position again to start to evaluate your active members for possible candidates. That being said, I think you're great for the spot, just stay as active as possible and really hammer in the RP portion of your job. +1.

hi.

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1 you have been making the right changes, I personally don’t see you that much but that’s just cuz I’m on at odd times 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Banned

Yep +1

+1 You have done great work with Naval and I can't wait to see what you have next, Good Luck man

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Forum Admin

+1

Great candidate, great guy!

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

+1 "Lieutenant JUNIOR Grade"

Edited by Slak
  • Funny 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

eARC Admiral Brace +1

Edited by Brooklyn

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1

Spoiler

2ndACS SGM BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin