Void

Jaydon

Banned

Void I agree with almost everything said

Edited by Jaydon
Voiding it

+1 he has been an amazing leader throughout my time here in the 21st and Claw himself thought of jaydon as his successor. 

Former 327th Former DU Officer x2 Former 501st TC Last ATKO Former Blackout and Shortest JetFormer 41st GCD Cooker Former CIS Droideka Former 104th Wolpack Lead Warthog 212th GC Jedi Knight Siri Tachi 

"Certified Clover Crew Member"-Lucky IKEA Squad 2019-Omalic

+1 Weeb Empire must thrive again

Edited by Brooklyn
  • Agree 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

There are multiple reasons why I don't see you becoming the next bacara. 

1. Toxicity, you were toxic after the 187th were taken away from the server, which is a little fair, however you kept it going for a long time. Other examples was when I was blackout, you kept trying to push me down to the point where I said, screw it I'm out. And now you mention "that you have learned from previous Bacara's/Blackout's failure and success," What failure have you seen and where were you to help fix them in the time? And How do you feel you could improve where they couldn't?
2. Powerplaying - As soon as I left Blackout, you got the position within 2 weeks from being a major and from what I can see your activity was the same as mine. (Unless you don't sign the sign in log, since the last time you logged time was Aug 15/2020) Now granted I could be looking at Fenrir for your fast promotion, but still haven't heard good things since you became Blackout. And you only just got XO before Claw resigned just to make sure 21st wasn't running around like chickens without their heads. 
3. More of a question, what was your views on the recent commander report we had against Claw? What are you going to do so we don't have another report against a Bacara?

• Informative 9

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

Kurt touched on one thing i wanted to speak on. TBH didn't know there was a blackout until like this monday, which speaks on your activity until recent when claw got BCMD. However as i have said before this could be due to timezone difference which i give the benefit of the doubt to 9/10 times. 

The experience section is lacking can you go into further detail besides what rank. What did you do to help the battalion, documents, trainings, just about everything and anything you did / have done in your past and current spots. 

The where do you want your battalion to be is nothing more than a box of bran flakes that expired a month ago. It's quite possibly the most cookie cutter statement anyone could put. what are you going to do different?

To be completely honest it seems that the 21st has struggled until it seemed about ~15 new people came to the battalion to help. So far it seems a few have left and the battalion is regressing back to its previous state of inactivity. The battalion struggled for a while and has always struggled its a fact, when i was reg, after i left and since shanty has taken over giving you most of his time. Until further explanation is given i believe you are not fit for BCMD, regarding my questions and Kurt's 3rd point, i believe that it seems you had your friends put up a report and not comment on it, have him leave and then throw up your app, unless this is a big coincidence to me this app is a lot of big and vague promises. 

• Agree 2

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

3 hours ago, Jaydon said:

I want my battalion to grow and stay active, fun, and keep growing into something that I can be proud of. I would like the battalion to be self sustainable, which would have to have an able and willing NCO and Officer corp to work out. I want to make sure that I place the right people in the right positions, to make the battalion sustainable. A battalion that others want to model themselves after, something that even other battalions could learn from or see that trying something different isn’t always a bad thing. We need a solid high command that makes sure information reaches the NCOs and enlisted so everything flows and locks into place, just so no one is left behind. I want it to reach a point that if I have to take some time away for LOA for some reason, it would work just as a machine should. I want to make sure once my term is up, or two terms should everyone seem fit, that the 21st is a staple of the server and looks as a solid and great battalion to be with or deploy next to.

"I want to make my battalion good"
That's all I see. No word on how you will do it. Makes it hard to see how you will actually achieve anything.
How can we trust you to run a battalion if you don't have any suggestions on method

You also need to address the Commander Report situation. because I've seen how snakes operate. And they can't run battalions for shit.
how do we know you're not just gonna get booted like Claw. Or that you not just using the report to snag the position. Unless Claw makes it obvious he wants you to take Bacara, XO doesn't mean shit (in that regard)

• Winner 7

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

Forum Admin

This app is BARE!

You may be a great guy but with the resignation of Claw I think you would function better outside of a BCMD position. You have given no reason as to how you will improve 21st. Can you give some examples?

Still waiting for the comment on the Commander Report aswell.

Edited by Guac

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Just now, Guac said:

This app was BARE!

You may be a great guy but with the resignation of Claw I think you would function better outside of a BCMD position. You have given no reason as to how you will improve 21st. Can you give some examples?

Commander report was voided due to a inter-battalion decision.

8 minutes ago, Comics said:

how do we know you're not just gonna get booted like Claw?

Im gonna hold my rating until this is answered. From the looks of it, the same situation Claw was in is now happening to you. BCMD getting forced out, Active guy to take the reins, downhill from there. How do we know the same situation isnt gonna repeat? And this isn't a position from outside. How do we know you wont be next? How do we know you are different from Claws situation? And I didn't even want Claw removed initially, but it seems like your battalion did even after voting him in. How do we know you aren't in the same boat?

On a more positive side, I have had positive interaction with you Jaydon, and I think you could do great leading 21st, but I need to hear about your plans and SHOW me that you can. From the looks of it, you were put up as the only man for the job, but I don't just want a stand in, I want a BACARA. Show me you can be one.

If you use the RC Shotgun you are automatically cringe.

Banned
35 minutes ago, Guac said:

Bro myself and darren all responded in the same response bro response was mine as stated by command staff @Guac

31 minutes ago, Shockpoint said:

how do we know you're not just gonna get booted like Claw?

The main way is to keep my activity up, unlike the reason why the report was placed, plus multiple others. Its not something I can prove right now, but I am active and have been with 21st fo a while and want it to thrive. @Shockpoint

1 hour ago, Kurt said:

3. More of a question, what was your views on the recent commander report we had against Claw? What are you going to do so we don't have another report against a Bacara?

@Kurt as I said to guac what bro said is what all of 21stHC thought we worked on that post as a team

As a current SO member and a friend of Jaydon, I believe that he can fit those standards. It's not that he can try but he does DO things. He did told me that he can make changes on our discord and that is totally okay. Some small changes can pretty much go a long way and I am hopeful for changes just like this. For overall, I would give this man a +1 for his effort, trustworthy, and transparency not only for the Bacara, but as an individual.

2 hours ago, Shake said:

-1 your activity was pretty bad being active in game for less then an hour every couple of day And didn't like how you handled the claw situation 

Shake first off i dont like your negative attitude towards everyone and second off claw made the decision to leave not Jaydon...

• Funny 1
  • Informative 1

Former 327th Former DU Officer x2 Former 501st TC Last ATKO Former Blackout and Shortest JetFormer 41st GCD Cooker Former CIS Droideka Former 104th Wolpack Lead Warthog 212th GC Jedi Knight Siri Tachi 

"Certified Clover Crew Member"-Lucky IKEA Squad 2019-Omalic

1 hour ago, Jaydon said:

The main way is to keep my activity up, unlike the reason why the report was placed, plus multiple others.

Correct me if Im wrong, but wasn't one of the main points in the report Claws inactivity on the server during primetime? 
I just want to try to understand the situation.

If you use the RC Shotgun you are automatically cringe.

Banned
Just now, Shockpoint said:

Correct me if Im wrong, but wasn't one of the main points in the report Claws inactivity on the server during primetime?

Well it was not just prime time inactivity, it was also other points such as lack of transparency and such. With the times I posted, I would be on for most of the day.

2 hours ago, Jaydon said:

The main way is to keep my activity up, unlike the reason why the report was placed, plus multiple others. Its not something I can prove right now, but I am active and have been with 21st fo a while and want it to thrive.

activity is the half of it, sure you can be active and all but what about behind the seens, what major changes or if any at all do you have in mind. Every BCMD wants their battalion to thrive, its a cookie cutter saying. "I want my battalion to grow and stay active, fun, and keep growing into something that I can be proud of. I would like the battalion to be self sustainable, which would have to have an able and willing NCO and Officer corp to work out. I want to make sure that I place the right people in the right positions, to make the battalion sustainable." 

What makes you different than other BCMDs in this regard, and the rest of the paragraph is more of the same. 

With all that being said I do not believe that you have given enough reason to become BCMD unless you edit your app to include more reasons besides "activity and sustainability"

3 hours ago, Jaydon said:

Well it was not just prime time inactivity, it was also other points such as lack of transparency and such. With the times I posted, I would be on for most of the day.

But you Arent on most of the day. 

You have like 58 hrs in gmod the last two Weeks.

Okay, I'm going to start this message with first a warning

This thread is getting a bit heated, not flaming but just heated, so please be civil and constructive.

Now my opinion.

I dont have a lot of faith in you due to some past interaction. Mainly involving you having a  very negative outlook and being very laid back most of the time. 

You are a  good trooper and the 21st have faith in you to lead them but I dont feel like you are ready for BCMD. At least not at this very moment so soon after the other BCMD has left.

This app is also very sparce on the information and experience front. Not stating what you have done during your time on the server just that you got ranks. 

I do like you as a person but unsure if your reasons for this app, as of now, is just because Claw said he wants you to succeed him.

Begrudingly -1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

11 hours ago, Jaydon said:

I want to keep what we have currently and elevate it further then what we are currently doing, making it better then before.

Could you elaborate on how you plan to achieve this?

9 hours ago, Comics said:

You also need to address the Commander Report situation. because I've seen how snakes operate. And they can't run battalions for shit.

This statement. This is why I'm hesitant to vote on this. It's always suspicious when someone applies very soon after a commander is removed. Usually it means they wanted them removed but sometimes it just means they're an opportunist.

Other than that, I feel like your application was lackluster and it seemed like you're goals simplified to "make it good and nice again" and I didn't really see in your application a concise plan on how you would go about this. I'm going to refrain from voting at the current time but I think you could do good if you get it. I just want to see a bigger plan and course of action of fixing the cracks in the battalion that are present after Claw's resignation.

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

As I reminded everyone on the Commander Report I will once again reiterate here; follow the rules of Commander Applications when applicable. Providing new insight into stuff and editing your original post to provide more details is great and totally go for it, but do not attack fellow players because of their opinions. 

1 hour ago, Andrews said:

a3f19a924cb2232dc013006926636bbf.png

(source link here)

Your activity hours. Pretty inconsistent before 9/4/20 ...

Also, I agree with what Dennis, Kurt and Lix had to say

I agree with the others on this. I think you need to improve your activity before applying for this position. Also your application is pretty bare. 

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Banned

@Woeny Void

• Coordinator
Coordinator

User has VOIDED the application

This is your one free void you may apply for another command position however voiding again will result in a 30 day cool down
//Moved to denied