Muzzle's Sniper

Midlife

Name: Alpha 66 2LT Muzzle

RP Rank: 2LT

Suggestion: Switch the DC-15x to the IQA-11

Implementation: Lore Accuracy

Lore: Muzzle was a marksman within Alpha and currently has the same sniper as an ARF trooper. The weapon that he currently has is the DC-15x taht has an accuracy of 7 degrees veticically by 0 degrees horizontally. The fire rate is also 75RPM. This in it of it self is not a sniper that should be used by an Alpha of such caliber. The weapon should be the IQA-11 as it has the accuracy of 1 degrees vertical by 0 degrees. It also has a fire rate of 140RPM which with this the tradeoff is a reduction in damage. While the DC-15x does 200 per shot the IQA-11 does 175 per shot. This will make more sense as a sniper of such calibar he would be able to put his shots on and fire them more accuratly. The IQA-11 is able to do this in the best way without making it such an over powered weapon change.

Workshop content if applicable: You have it on the server

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Change 
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: Alpha-66 Muzzle

Slots: N/A

Description:N/A

Model:N/A
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons: rw_sw_iqa11

Banned

r4ymo.gif

Head Admin

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

• Retired Founder

Firstly, this has not been cleared by the BCMD of Rancor battalion as per the ruling of Server Suggestions.

Secondly, Jaing has the extra benefit of having the IQA-11 because he's in SOBDE. Muzzle is a sub-unit character who's loadout was done RECENTLY. I think having the DX-15x is plenty for Muzzle, he's a Marksman that already has a sniper and when Alpha was made it was meant to be different the Null not copying it.

@Bananaberry @Dragon - This may need to be denied :)

Just because this has to be asked every time someone is not CMD+ puts up a suggestion you did get approval for this?

17 hours ago, Midlife said:

Suggestion: Switch the DC-15x to the IQA-11

Implementation: Lore Accuracy

You'll have to back up the lore accuracy part as your lore part basically just says the gameplay function not the lore. The republic used standardised weapons for the clones and the DC-15x 

So for the love of sweet fuck can people just suggest things that they consider beneficial to their loadout as a gameplay feature and being something they want over pretending it's lore.

I have no issue with people wanting things for functionality and gameplay but its the pretending it's lore always irritates me and I imagine many others.

unknown.png

unknown.png

Edited by Scarecrow

-1 “lOrE aCcUrAtE” head ass it’s called balance also isn’t the IQA-11 a perm weapon? 

like bruh it hurts my brain when people use the lore thing to argue against something. Like there is something called gameplay balance. But the 15x is plenty of fine. Next thing you know I’ll quote lore saying that Havoc squad is SOBDE and should get the DC-17 loadout :Pepega:

• Agree 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Forum Admin

-1, reasons stated above 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

-1, I’m all for making named characters more specialized and more specialization in general, but you don’t need a stronger or “more accurate” weapon to be a good marksman. Shooting is only half the battle. You wanna be lore accurate and a better asset, call out troop movements and scout ahead, you’re a sniper with a jet pack, on of your biggest advantages is your reconnaissance abilities. 

• Agree 2

I was Valiant when the individual load outs where added. the DC-15x was chosen cause the Alpha's used G.A.R. equipment.
The IQA-11 obviously isn't G.A.R. equipment so an Alpha trooper shouldn't be using it whilst still serving in the G.A.R.
-1 from me.

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

Forum Admin

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

18 hours ago, Dennis said:

-1 “lOrE aCcUrAtE” head ass it’s called balance also isn’t the IQA-11 a perm weapon? 

like bruh it hurts my brain when people use the lore thing to argue against something. Like there is something called gameplay balance. But the 15x is plenty of fine. Next thing you know I’ll quote lore saying that Havoc squad is SOBDE and should get the DC-17 loadout :Pepega:

:Pepega:

-1 If people think the DC-15x isn’t the hottest weapon maybe make a suggestion for a buff

- Your Local Headass, Bruise.

Former: Jedi Master,  BCMD Gree , Recon RCMD Head Admin , GMM, Adi GalliaCommander Faie X2, Cooker