Conrad's Rex Application

Conrad

Steam Name:     Synr.gg | Conrad

RP Name: TRO332nd Executive Officer Vaughn | TRO Naval CMO Captain Conrad | TRO 501st Jedi Consular Manager Knight Conrad

RP Rank: Executive Officer- Clone | Captain - Naval | Knight Jedi   

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35367428

Battalion or squad you are applying for: 501st Commander Rex   

Experience:    

For this I will be working backwards from my current position to when I first joined Synergy years ago.

2nd time in the 501st: 501st PVT-Executive Officer

I rejoined the server a couple of months ago. I joined back after Covid-19 started getting big and I lost my job. Now finally having the time, I choose excitedly to return to my home in the 501st. I started as a PVT under Enzyme and rose a couple of SGT ranks. Before his retirement, however, Enzyme decided to skip a couple ranks and promote me to 2ndLT.  Shortly after that, I was promoted to captain due to the leadership, caring, and level headedness I displayed. With his retirement, I quickly filled in whatever role needed to be filled. I hosted tryouts for regiments I wasn't even a part of after discussing with some leaders and the REGL, and would later go on to become the REGL shortly after my promotion to commander by Rohan. When Foreseen was appointed, the decision that I would be Vaughn was made and I quickly did everything I could to ensure we would have a strong show of 332nd whenever the models arrived. I also recently acquired the rank of executive officer from Foreseen, something I never thought would happen due to his intense hatred for the rank! However because of his attitude towards it, it is the highest honor I have ever had bestowed upon me inside of the 501st, outside my legendary title.

I will be a bit brief on the next ones, as they were around a year and a half ago when I left.

A&R Senior Commander

Ah the meme. During my time as senior commander I worked closely with my S&S counterpart Woeny and Marshall square. During this time, interactions between our two sections were smooth. We worked well together and were able to quickly resolve any issues that arose between our groups, as well as work together to promote RP, training, and leadership situations that allowed the men under us to grow. 

Attack Regimental Commander

I would accredit this position to solidifying many of the leadership abilities I hold now. Whereas senior was just on the broader scale, it was during this time that I created, and refined my skills. I helped directly with the Galactic Marines when they were still an attack battalion, helping them fix some issues that they had been having with the BCMD Jacien at the time. I did everything from helping to create a new Discord, to hosting tryouts to new recruits. It was during this time that I learned the single most important lesson a commander can have: be around. Nothing will inspire people to get on then a leader that is simply there to talk to them, work with them, and most importantly, be their friend.

Original 501st PVT to Commander

It is my original run here that made me fall in love with Star Wars RP. My time growing through the ranks was truly fun, and it was during this time I became known as Kix. During my climb, I learned a lot of what it means to be a soldier. I learned a lot about intel, how to run a regiment, and how to roleplay. This time has set me up to be a commanding officer that people look up to, and strive to be like.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:        

I believe that I have the maturity, leadership, and kindness one needs to be a battalion commander. I am able to enter a situation and maintain a clear head and talk with my troopers to see where the issues truly lie and how best to solve them. However, the position of BCMD should not be one where you handle every situation. The act of teaching so that others grow to handle situations is your key job as a BCMD. It is in your trust to train your men so that they grow, and I believe this is something I strive for. When I look at every one of my men, I see them growing to the point of being the next Palpatine even. I treat all of them this way and try my best to teach them and give them the opportunities to grow, because as Master Yoda states, “We are what they grow beyond, for that is the duty of all masters”.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: I do. I have watched The Clone Wars in its entirety, as well as all of the movies. On top of this, I have also read numerous lore pages on Wookieepedia.        

Availability: I am available every day from when I wake up at 10 AM, to when I go to sleep at midnight to 1 AM. I will have this schedule until early September when school starts. Once school starts, it will depend a lot on my school's response to covid, which I can not say right now as not even the school knows!

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: Playtime says 3308 hours.   

Do you have a microphone?:     Yes.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:        

Right now, I feel like the battalion is in a very solid position. I have been working hard as a commander and executive officer to ensure that it is in the best shape it can be. My officer core is full of strong members who I trust greatly, with many NCO’s that I see one eager to help their battalion and their brothers. The only thing I want to do during my tenure as Rex is see us grow. Our numbers are a bit too low for my liking. While we aren’t the smallest, I would love to see full sections of 501st, TC, and 332nd on every day, showing what it means to be a part of the 501st legion.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes   

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes

EDIT: Changed the color, didn't realize it was black on black due to my dark reader add-on. Thanks @SmallJeff.

Edited by conrad

spacer.pngspacer.png

+1 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Banned

+1

Huge +1

This man by far has only done good by the battalion and with the recent short coming of Forseen I see him as the only one right now fit to run the battalion.

FormerTorrent Company Commander Kano/Fives, WO Appo | FormerWO Mortar, Lieutenant Dash-29

Former: GCO WO Waxer

2 hours ago, KayP said:

+1

Love you 

Omegalul does this even count

+1

Conrad has proven time and time again he’s got what it takes for the job.

Edited by Craigary

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Head Admin
6 hours ago, KayP said:

+1

Love you 

Sorry, I will be taking over from now on >:)

Also, easiest +1 I can give. When I was XO without a BCMD Conrad already showed his potential there. Seeing how he works, manages his time and how much he enjoys it from an outpside POV it does show he wants to help everyone. Also he kinda cute ngl.

Edited by Rohan

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1 big boy Herobrine taking over the battalion! All jokes aside, you have been one of my best friends inside the battalion and in the community. Not only did you supported me since day 1 but you also helped me reach the position where I am currently at. The application itself is alright it's short but straight to the point. As for what you want to implement/add to the battalion you stated that you don't want to implement/change a lot of things because we're currently in a solid position. I completely agree with your decision and I personally believe that you are one if not the best candidate for this position. Good Luck.

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1 ever since i met the man he has welcomed me back into 501st with open arms and is someone i can rely on and someone that cares about his troops he deserves rex for the effort and decation he puts in GL buddy

+1 Good Luck Conrado

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

+1 THIS MAN i have known this guy since we both joined 501st back when acorn was Rex and he became the absolute legend "THE KIX" and then after his time as kix when he moved on to ATK reg and A&R Senior CMD (RIP) but his true color never changed BLUEBERRIES FOR LIFE 

+1 This guy is just... wow, words cannot describe Conrad's dedication to this battalion, for a decent amount of Forseen's term Conrad had been doing so much work. This man honestly just amazing and would do such an amazing job as Rex. He's so involved with every member of the battalion, constantly working with everyone to make them better as an individual.

Former: 501st Commander, REGL, and ARCL,  Senior Admin

+1 

Good man

#483rd

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

2 hours ago, Darkk said:

+1 

Good man

#483rd

Sorry that’s not cannon

• Funny 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

I'm sorry Conrad, but i'm afraid im going to have to +1 your application for a number of reasons.

1. You run the 501st better than almost any other commander i have ever seen.
2. You are dedicated and mature.
3. You have the support of the troops and can lead men into battle.
4. Lastly, as @Forseen said, you deserve this.

It is with a heavy heart that i must bring you the sad news...

Lead the 501st "Commander Rex!"

Good luck to you Conrad!

spacer.png

Massive +1

The ONLY thing I see from Conrad is hard work and dedication. I'm in DU, so I don't share a battalion or regiment with Conrad, however I see Conrad on all the time, and in every position Conrad has, in 501st, as a TRO, or whatever, Conrad displays only persistence and dedication. Looking outside into 501st, Conrad stands out the absolute most and he is the biggest no brainer for Rex.

I used to play this server for too many hours at a time.

You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview

Please contact one of the Server Directors to organize your interview before 07/26/2020 or your application will be DENIED

// Locked

// moved to Commander Applications - Pending

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.