Harsh is Leaving the Server

Harsh

Hi everyone! 

Many of you may not know me, but I was recently removed from the position of Kal Skirata (I hope that this isn't what I end up being known for, lol). 

With my removal, I have re-evaluated my life standing as a whole and have decided to leave the server. I view this as more of a blessing than anything else. I'm honestly unhappy with the way this whole situation was handled, but there isn't any changing the situation. Thank you all for your time, and I hope that I made at least some kind of positive impact on someone's life from this whole experience. 

Goodbye, hopefully forever. 

Oh wait, I guess my staff rank should be in here: NA

OOC Name = Harsh

• Friendly 10

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

• Coordinator
Coordinator

o7 
Your a good friend to me, I still hope you will hang around every once and a while <3 love ya pal

• Management
Management

:PepeHands:

What happened was fucked and it sucks to see someone so new leaving because of something so small and out of their control. I'm grateful to have watched you work your way through SOBDE and Null and it's genuinely upsetting to watch your tenure in the regiment end in such a shitty way.

Good luck and have fun in your future endeavors and I hope this doesn't hinder anything you attempt to do in the future. 

• Funny 1
  • Winner 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Damn mate, it sucks but you have your whole life to look forward towards lad so wish you the best of luck.

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

GM Leadership

o7 Gonna miss you man. one of the nicest guys you will ever meet.

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

• 2 weeks later...