New Regimental Model

Dennis

Name: Dennis

RP Rank: RCMD

Suggestion: Replace the current Spec Reg and Mech Reg model with the new one

Implementation: Replace it

Lore: N / A 

Workshop content if applicable: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1820495735
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Change Spec Reg and Mech Reg model 
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: Specialized_Regimental_Commander Mechinized_Regimental_Commander

Slots: 1 each

Description: Same

Model: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1820495735
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons: same         

Other: I know its 9 MB however it is being used for two jobs instead of one                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

-1, looks like some trash straight out of war hammer. can we keep Our regimentals look sensible because I dunno if I will be able to respect something that looks like some scrapped Halo concept art. Plus what puck said

The current models look fine.

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

-1 no point, the models are fine as is not to mention those are ugly as shit 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• Retired Founder

You already have models that look more than dope.
I personally, and from a dev point see no reason for another new model.
I however, from a dev standpoint appreciate that you actually put effort, and screenshots into this suggestion.
Plus,  image.png.e8ac2a1aab63214c59977fe7cc5537ac.png

• Funny 2
  • Management
Management

All of the High Command models look bad. This is why every Regimental Commander makes a suggestion to get a new model because we have mr edgy spec Reg with an obviously outdated model, mr shiny mech Reg who shines so much he might as well be a flashlight, operations Reg is playdough, and SOBDE Reg is the epitome of edgy with an arf helmet and glowing red shit all over his armor (Plus literal Halo bodygrouprs)

I think it’s about time that we suggested to get new High Command models commissioned rather than trying to find suitable ones on the workshop. I’ve seen too many suggestions to change Regimental models.

If were doing anything to high command it should be completely new models that match the server but keep the Regimental a little different to tell apart. MCMD deserves a new model too his is outdated as well

• Agree 2

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Head Admin
11 minutes ago, Marvel said:

All of the High Command models look bad. This is why every Regimental Commander makes a suggestion to get a new model because we have mr edgy spec Reg with an obviously outdated model, mr shiny mech Reg who shines so much he might as well be a flashlight, operations Reg is playdough, and SOBDE Reg is the epitome of edgy with an arf helmet and glowing red shit all over his armor (Plus literal Halo bodygrouprs)

I think it’s about time that we suggested to get new High Command models commissioned rather than trying to find suitable ones on the workshop. I’ve seen too many suggestions to change Regimental models.

If were doing anything to high command it should be completely new models that match the server but keep the Regimental a little different to tell apart. MCMD deserves a new model too his is outdated as well

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

-1 Marvel said it perfectly. Also, look at Cody, mans is bright orange and he is a MCMD. No need to look like fucking Black Ops. 

• Funny 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Forum Admin

-1, like what everyone else is saying, looks too special forces and models RN are fine. 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

It feels like the regimentals always want new models. Just cope with what you have now. Even though they may suck, its not really the models that matter.

Just do your job and look different enough that you stand out.

• Agree 1

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

Banned

r4ymo.gif

• Management
Management
15 hours ago, traditional said:

I'm pretty sure the strife model the one with a fucking katana bodygroup on it. -1

Yooo fr?

:pepeLaugh:

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

GM Leadership

-1 You look like if Echo and Neyo had a love child and that abortion lived. Sorry to be toxic but damn.

• Funny 1

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8