Enzyme's Resignation

Name: Enzyme

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:76962616

Staff Rank: Head Admin

Were you VIP: Yes

Date: 5/30/2020

Reason for leaving: I've done what I've needed, I've achieved my goals and now I'm at a dead end. I want to really enjoy my summer, have fun and not worry about Garry's Mod. I now spend my days being the Sun God for Christ sake! The staff team and the 501st can go on without me, they can carry on going. I've made sure of that, and my job is done. I'll now retire to my villa, and you boys can carry on.

Farewells: 
Forseen - I've known you for years. You trained me as a CC back in 2017, gave me the shot at Head Admin on IFN, recruited me into staff here, and helped me get better every day. Thank you so much for just believing in me, and believing I can help out this community. Thank you, I'm glad to have met you. I love you.
Freck - You've become a brother to me. I love you, so much. You've helped me be who I am, help me make decisions. You trusted me, told me about you, your life and you really are someone who I will trust for the rest of my life. I'm always here if you need me, I'm so glad to have gotten on so well with you. 
Kelso - My role model when I joined the 501st. You watched me from a PVT go all the way to commander. Thanks for all the hard work you did for me, and making me HWSL that one day :)
Rohan - I trust you with the future of our battalion, thanks for everything Rohan. Even though you're an absolute weirdo.
Gohn - I will still always call you Appo, I love you Gohnster. Stay in touch, play games with me.
Jad - I've enjoyed the server a lot more recently learning from you! Thanks for being cool and always having a laugh with me! <3
Omalic - Good luck with the 501st, my new commander! Thanks for the hard work you put in for everything.
Blood - I know you're not here anymore but what a great person you are. I love you, my paycheck.
Spite - Congrats on VA, make me proud man.
Bleach - I love you Bleach, you may have left our battalion but I still love ya. What a great person you are.
Cronis - You've been a big influence on me, thanks for all you did for me and the 501st.
James - You've improved so much, keep working up the ranks in the 501st, I've got big hopes for you James.
501st Legendaries - Thank you so much for helping me, you've influenced me so much and thanks for all the support you gave me.
The high staff team - Don't be too sad, you boys gotta find a new manual day / night cycle <3
Gears - Keep up the killing with the Yoda chairs
Fizzik / Mitchell - Great choice on the 2 people to lead the server, continue to do a great job <3
Dax - MAKE 'EM EAT HEAT!
The 501st - Thanks for everything, thank you for following me, thank you for believing in things I told you. Keep up the good work, keep up being you. I have so much respect and and love for all of you. Sorry I'm like the grumpy uncle sometimes, I love you really <3
Noble - You've done a great job. Happy to see you grow, from 501st WO to Ahsoka. You've done a great job. Thank you for everything <3
Alien - I'm glad I got to fight alongside you. I planned this resignation on Tuesday and everytime after that when we shot droids together it made me warm and fuzzy :3
Moose - Thank you for having my back constantly, I probably wouldn't be here still if it wasn't for you. Thank you for everything Moose, I have so much respect for you <3
Andrews - You are a great person bro, good luck in whatever you do!
Sixta - I will beat you in a duel one day
Taz - Don't let me down as Hardcase, you got a lot to live up to!
Anderson - Thank you for joining the 501st, it has been a pleasure working with you
Scarecrow - Thank you for the great advice and the help you've given me
Naffen - You're a great guy Naffen, pleased to have met you <3
Carvis - I love you Carvis, and I guess I'm joining you in HA retirement :)
Craig - You cute GMC, enjoy the summer with Autumn ( Haha good pun )
Dylan - Inactive :)
The community - You guys are a weird bunch, but a lovely one. I love you all, thank you for everything you've all done for me. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

d8e96ab6079f26a42ced9754adbee0db.png

d8e96ab6079f26a42ced9754adbee0db.png

spacer.png

9b5df4524548b89e33578d9466dc9854.png

Thanks for everything boys,
I'm finally retiring. <3

• Friendly 5

Pepe GIFs | Tenor

Never thought that i'd stay longer on the server than you my good man. Keep in touch via Discord my man, You did an amazing job as both Rex and Head Admin. Its sad to you one of my closest friends resign from the server again. Enjoy drinking my dear friend.  

o7 Enzyme. 

Im not crying you are.

Come back to me.... 

• Friendly 1

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

3 minutes ago, Bleach said:

Pepe GIFs | Tenor

Never thought that i'd stay longer on the server than you my good man. Keep in touch via Discord my man, You did an amazing job as both Rex and Head Admin. Its sad to you one of my closest friends resign from the server again. Enjoy drinking my dear friend.  

o7 Enzyme. 

Im not crying you are.

Come back to me.... 

i love you bleach! <3

Forum Admin

<3 Enzyme you was a great Rex and a good drinker too. Don't leave us for too long mate

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Just now, ImaJames said:

Enzyme, ill miss you. You were one of the only BCMDs i server under I actually like. I hope you have a great life :)

youll do a great job in whatever you do james, youre a great guy! <3

2 minutes ago, Naffen said:

<3 Enzyme you was a great Rex and a good drinker too. Don't leave us for too long mate

i wont, have fun bro <3

3 minutes ago, Fizzik said:

o7 brother thanks for everything!

thank you for everything <3

5 minutes ago, Matt-Matthos said:

<3

commander rex

6 minutes ago, HardcaseAKATaz said:

Taz - Don't let me down as Hardcase, you got a lot to live up to!

:'(

do good taz!

12 minutes ago, Snadvich said:

Heya Mate, I'm glad you decided to take up Rex. You did a lot of good for the 501st. See ya around

thank you snadvich, have fun my guy! <3

• Friendly 1

07 man

• Friendly 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

1 minute ago, Bbstine said:

You know kid, you did great; I’m sure better than what most people expected.

Have a good summer friend.

thanks bbstine <3

1 minute ago, Bro said:

o7 I'll miss you <3 be safe too!

miss you too bro <3

Oh Enzyme. To think two years ago I would have hated being compared to your very name, being called "the Synergy Enzyme" was what I hated the most... but two years later I would happily accept it as one of the greatest compliments I could ever receive.

You are one of the best friends I have ever made. These past 2 months have been incredible, and I'm so proud to say that you will always be a great friend of mine.

I can't wait for when I can come and pick you up for some Freck and Enzyme days out.

ZomboMeme_27052020214444.jpg

I know things have been tough for you, both in the game and away from it, I just want you to know we love you and we will always be here for you. I hate knowing you're not gonna be here whilst I'm playing, but I know this is for the best and that's all I want for you, the very god damn best because you really do deserve it, you're hardworking, passionate, funny but most importantly, you're the most caring son of a bitch I've ever met. I want you to know I'm always here for you, but most importantly that this isn't the end of our friendship, this is only the beginning.

Although this might be a goodbye from Synergy, you're wrong if you think this is a goodbye forever. Our friendship has taken me on a journey which I hope will never come to an end. Even though you're stepping away we will never stop being friends, and even though I'll force myself to say goodbye, I hope you know I'm only ever a message away.

You've got me on all forms of social media, don't be a stranger.

ZomboMeme_27052020214932.jpg

Much love brother, thank you for your service <3

• Winner 3

British

2 minutes ago, Freck said:

Oh Enzyme. To think two years ago I would have hated being compared to your very name, being called "the Synergy Enzyme" was what I hated the most... but two years later I would happily accept it as one of the greatest compliments I could ever receive.

You are one of the best friends I have ever made. These past 2 months have been incredible, and I'm so proud to say that you will always be a great friend of mine.

I can't wait for when I can come and pick you up for some Freck and Enzyme days out.

ZomboMeme_27052020214444.jpg

I know things have been tough for you, both in the game and away from it, I just want you to know we love you and we will always be here for you. I hate knowing you're not gonna be here whilst I'm playing, but I know this is for the best and that's all I want for you, the very god damn best because you really do deserve it, you're hardworking, passionate, funny but most importantly, you're the most caring son of a bitch I've ever met. I want you to know I'm always here for you, but most importantly that this isn't the end of our friendship, this is only the beginning.

Although this might be a goodbye from Synergy, you're wrong if you think this is a goodbye forever. Our friendship has taken me on a journey which I hope will never come to an end. Even though you're stepping away we will never stop being friends, and even though I'll force myself to say goodbye, I hope you know I'm only ever a message away.

You've got me on all forms of social media, don't be a stranger.

ZomboMeme_27052020214932.jpg

Much love brother, thank you for your service <3

Oh my, thank you so much Freck.

I love you so much bro <3

And yes, we will always vibe man. Freck and Enzyme days out are what I'm waiting for the most <3

1 minute ago, Pythin said:

You did good my dude. Hope you have a amazing Summer

thank you Pythin, have fun dude <3

54 minutes ago, Enzyme said:

Craig - You cute GMC, enjoy the summer with Autumn ( Haha good pun )

Ly m8 the sc GC is dead tho no 🧢

it was fun working with you while I was around and you were always super chill. Enjoy yourself!

• Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

spacer.png
I made this a like a month ago. seems extra fitting now. 
Love you Enzyme thanks for all the work you did and keep in touch. I'd be happy to have you in ARC if im still around when you return ;)

Edited by Dax
added picture removed link
  • Friendly 1

4 minutes ago, Dax said:

spacer.png
I made this a like a month ago. seems extra fitting now. 
Love you Enzyme thanks for all the work you did and keep in touch. I'd be happy to have you in ARC if im still around when you return ;)

hehehe, love you dax. thank you for everything <3

Just now, conrad said:

You fixed up a battalion when i thought it was about to be in one of the worst states i've seen it in in yours. You left it better then you found it. You did good.

thank you conrad <3

3 hours ago, Enzyme said:

Freck - You've become a brother to me. I love you, so much. You've helped me be who I am, help me make decisions. You trusted me, told me about you, your life and you really are someone who I will trust for the rest of my life. I'm always here if you need me, I'm so glad to have gotten on so well with you. 

Now that I've finally had time to read this, I just wanna say fuck you for making me emotional.

I love you bro <3

• Friendly 1

British

Forum Admin

Well I just realised, this is one UK member down from the gang

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

• Director
Director

Sup i heard some rumors that u quit and u are gay? Any of these true?

• Friendly 1

You will be greatly missed Enzyme, your hard work not only HA but 501st will be remembered. Stay safe man sad to see you go.

• Friendly 1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

• Coordinator
Coordinator

07 but also welcome to the old guys club Friend,
You were an amazing rex 

• Friendly 1

o7 I already gave you my words on discord. Stay safe and have a fun summer and don’t be a stranger. I’m always open to chat and hang out. 

Love, “Kurt” Shadow-51

• Friendly 1

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

@Enzyme you where a very close friend of mine both on and off the server. I see you as a brother and always will. I will miss the days of us making the sunrise in the morning. You helped shape me into who I am today, all the was from first joining HVY to becoming an HVYO then to WO and 1stLt. Its been a long journey and one I would gladly make again o7
My door Is always open to you

• Friendly 1

Man Of The Past

9 hours ago, Freck said:

Now that I've finally had time to read this, I just wanna say fuck you for making me emotional.

I love you bro <3

<3

9 hours ago, Bruise said:

You did a hell of a job, take as much time as you need. o7 

Thanks bruise <3

9 hours ago, Moose said:

Man you gonna make me cry dog, but if it was the right choice it was the right choice. I am gonna miss you tho <3 

I’ll miss you too moose, what an amazing attack reg you are <3

8 hours ago, Naffen said:

Well I just realised, this is one UK member down from the gang

The empire won’t be defeated that easily, just colonise a few battalions and you’ll be fine <3

8 hours ago, Scarecrow said:

Blessings of the Moon apoun your journey 

6TXAkRpxA3Qv7EIc8HqgEvKYr-_OL0MNv4m8RtLt

God bless the queen

8 hours ago, Gohn said:

Sup i heard some rumors that u quit and u are gay? Any of these true?

You completely leave then come back to ask if I’m gay! Cheeky boy

6 hours ago, Jaack said:

You will be greatly missed Enzyme, your hard work not only HA but 501st will be remembered. Stay safe man sad to see you go.

Thanks man, it means a lot. You do a great job jack <3

5 hours ago, woeny23 said:

07 but also welcome to the old guys club Friend,
You were an amazing rex 

Thank you woeny <3

4 hours ago, Kurt said:

o7 I already gave you my words on discord. Stay safe and have a fun summer and don’t be a stranger. I’m always open to chat and hang out. 

Love, “Kurt” Shadow-51

Love you kurt <3

3 hours ago, NobleHeoruwulf said:

@Enzyme you where a very close friend of mine both on and off the server. I see you as a brother and always will. I will miss the days of us making the sunrise in the morning. You helped shape me into who I am today, all the was from first joining HVY to becoming an HVYO then to WO and 1stLt. Its been a long journey and one I would gladly make again o7
My door Is always open to you

Thank you noble, always a good friend tho <3

Head Admin

Honestly don't know what to say. I just wanna thank you a lot for the experience you have brought me, being a great friend. I thank you for giving me the opportunity as commander under you and growing me to what I am today. Love ya, snapchat will probably be dead.

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

31 minutes ago, Bloodless said:

BOI! I JUST CAME BACK :C

You were the best rex in my Opinion. Only 2nd to Sugga

hehehe you cheeky bastard :)

2 minutes ago, Andrews53 said:

:(

love you andrews <3

2 minutes ago, Rohan said:

Honestly don't know what to say. I just wanna thank you a lot for the experience you have brought me, being a great friend. I thank you for giving me the opportunity as commander under you and growing me to what I am today. Love ya, snapchat will probably be dead.

you'll do a great job rohan, just hit me up on SC. i might come to the netherlands one day ;)

• Friendly 1

Love ya bud <3 o7

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

@Enzyme It is so sad to see you go, when I first tried u out into the 501st everyone was hyping u up and I didn’t know y. Literally the next day I figured it out, u r one of the best people I have ever met. You are patient, hella nice, hilarious, and overall a great friend. I miss the days of me trying to fish you into medical 😉. But I guess there is an end for everyone. Thank you for blessing me with great memories and for being a great friend. You are truly a great role model and I strive to be like you. I’m gonna miss you

:peepoLove:

Edited by Spite

This mans resigned so he could be taking care of cows, I expect many STDS from you in the future cutie

Edited by Piff

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

An amazing and understanding Rex.
You had to experience and deal with so much events that damaged the battalion.
What makes it scary was that you managed to fix those problems and made the battalion into an even stronger state
07, welcome to the retirement home of legends!

10 hours ago, Spite said:

@Enzyme It is so sad to see you go, when I first tried u out into the 501st everyone was hyping u up and I didn’t know y. Literally the next day I figured it out, u r one of the best people I have ever met. You are patient, hella nice, hilarious, and overall a great friend. I miss the days of me trying to fish you into medical 😉. But I guess there is an end for everyone. Thank you for blessing me with great memories and for being a great friend. You are truly a great role model and I strive to be like you. I’m gonna miss you

:peepoLove:

Aww thank you Spite. You’re a great person, I hope you do well in life <3

8 hours ago, Piff said:

This mans resigned so he could be taking care of cows, I expect many STDS from you in the future cutie

I like moo moos

7 hours ago, justuscloud5 said:

of course you made carvis the one skipping in the air... fucking bigot

oh yeah and @Enzyme fuck you and have fun where life brings you

Hehehe, love ya cloud <3

4 hours ago, Patrick said:

An amazing and understanding Rex.
You had to experience and deal with so much events that damaged the battalion.
What makes it scary was that you managed to fix those problems and made the battalion into an even stronger state
07, welcome to the retirement home of legends!

Aww thank you Patrick <3

• Friendly 1