Gears

Steam Name: Synr.gg | XGears

RP Name:  Military Advisor Shaak Ti
2ndAC LTC Gears

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60934809

Experience:

Clone:

212th Attack Battalion (PVT-LTC)

212th has been my home ever since I joined the server. So all my clone experience is going to be on the 212th. I started as any Clone would, making my way up the ranks. I joined HVY (and eventually HVYO) and made my way up to CSM. I then joined Ghost Company under the name of Gearshift. I got the position of Advanced Recon Overseer (which oversaw GC, ARC and ARF) and revived ARF which was initially dead which earned me an officer position. As a Junior Officer I gained a lot more confidence on the server and Lead 212th in numerous events while also setting an example to NCOs and Enlisted. Later on I became a Senior Officer and then LTC where I currently stand and also left Ghost Company to Foxtrot Group and received the position of REGL. As REGL I held it for a few weeks and vacated it and eventually Foxtrot as i took the role of Shaak TI. I lastly joined the 2nd Airborne Company and still am to this day. 212th has been an amazing experience, being under 3 Great Codys that have pushed me to do more. 

Ghost Company (Gearshift)

Most of my time in 212th I've been in Ghost Company, a group of people that have been pretty close and still regard them as that. I've been GCLs come and go and still remained in the Sub-Unit. We went on solo deployments and tried to set a example to the rest of 212th

Advanced Recon Overseer

As ARO I felt thrown into the deep end and was completely overwhelmed, at the time being CSM. I took this step by step, Reviving ARF and overseeing GC and ARC. This is a role I feel I excelled the most in during my time in 212th and something I'd do all over again. It gave me a lot of experience for future roles and was a large stepping stone for me on this server.

Foxtrot Group

I left Ghost Company for Foxtrot for a breath of fresh air, again this was cut short due to Jedi picking up for but overall it was a fun experience and has been managed by 2 great Gregors.

REGL

For the short time as REGL I made sure I appointed a new ARO to replace me and held Regimental Meetings with all Regiments and helped pave the way for more training within the battalion. Again Cut short due to Jedi. A Fun role to have overall either way.

Jedi:

Sentinel Manager - Gatekeeper

As Jedi I chose the Sentinel branch I pushed to get Sentinel Manager and eventually Lead. I gained the responsibility of getting new managers and keeping Sentinels active. As Gatekeeper I acted as 2nd in command to Sentinels which was mostly the same but I oversaw Shadows as well. I'd like to think I left Sentinels in a good place.

Jedi Master

I decided to make the push for master, Jedi really took a backseat for me initially but i thought why the hell not. I did the work that I could to get noticed and was given the opportunity. Still happens to be my highest achievement for me on this server as it was a massive jump for me.

Jocasta Nu

Jocasta Nu was the last character I would think I would go for. But here we are. As Jocasta Nu i pushed through a lot of changes to at the very least give more opportunities to Knights and Padawans. When we allowed Padawans to be managers, I Jumped right on it and made Padawan a Sentinel Manager and he excelled more than I expected, as I submit this app is now a master. Things that I passed myself are the Pink Crystal System that encourages RP to gain it and the Master Tournament, while basic by itself it has created alot of interactivity and fun within the order. We gave away Credits. Master Recs, Titles and Purple Crystals, It even evolved into other kinds of tournaments. Credit to Newt on taking the ball and running with it. Lastly with the removal of lorekeepers and no topics to be made, The Responsibility was dropped on me. I made an archive of all the questions we had previously used while also adding a couple more topics to the list. This meant we always had a topic available for knight Trials and potential for new topics.

Military Advisor Shaak Ti

Shaak Ti was my hardest challenge yet, I had a lot of expectations from people and I also had to work on my reputation from the floor (and rightly so). This did not deter me into putting my heart into this role. Through my time I tried to finally get those battalion rights updated to the best of my ability and also gather reports from Commanders for their Jedi to get a picture of how the Jedi are doing. During this time I kept my eyes on Knights and Padawans that were getting praise and made sure they got the recognition they deserved.  I wanted to make sure Battalions were satisfied with their masters and made sure they weren't slacking. I've had to make some tough decisions but I made them with the confidence that I am doing the right thing. This role prepared me for the better.and a lot of positives have come from it.

Why should you become Grand Master?

To this day I would never thought I'd get this far. After a while I decided the sky was the limit for me. I've learnt a lot while being in the Jedi Order and I have gained a lot of perspective on the server as a whole. I have put my heart and soul into this and gave my whole dedication to the Order. I have made sure people's voices are heard and make sure people are giving the opportunities. I want to pass on the advice and help I've gotten from fellow masters and give back to this order. I've been pushed by masters when I felt lost and talked with great people past and present, I want to return this and push new masters, old and future to unlock their potential, Like previous have done to me.

I have gained so much experience in multiple roles on this server and converted it into the person I am today. I believe that I can take this role and give it my absolute everything to make this order better.

I want to increase the reputation of the order and push it to new heights. I want Masters to know I am there for advice, same goes for Padawans a Knight. I will bring my dedication from other roles to this and give it my all.

Of Course I have to address the elephant in the room. I previously did something that was unforgivable. Something I still regret. However I took the good out of it, picked myself up and carried on, Anything can be an experience no matter what it is. I've seen my height and I've seen my low and it has only made me stronger.

I will never forget my time here, this originally isn't something I would do, I only wanted to play a week to chill out. But I stand here with people that have given me an unforgettable experience.

Do you understand the lore of the Jedi Order (as relevant to Clone Wars)?

To an extent yes, there is always room for me to learn.

Availability

At this current moment

Mon - Sunday - 12-8PM ST

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

212th Attack Battalion (PVT-LTC)

Heavy Officer

Advanced Recon Overseer

Regimental Lead

Ghost Company Gearshift

Foxtrot Group

Sentinel Manager 

Sentinel Manager Lead

Sentinel Gatekeeper

Jedi Master - Senior

Jocasta Nu

Military Advisor Shaak Ti

Vet. Admin

Trainer Officer

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want the Jedi Order to be at the end of your term?

There is a lot that I see potential to change but I am going to highlight big ones that need work.

Firstly, I believe the respect of people in the order has been a weak part of the order for some time. The Way Masters see Padawans/Knights, when we should really be encouraging them, which in result has earnt the Padawans and Knights disdain for Masters. When I mean masters I mean ALL masters. Perma or Not. Masters at times don't respect each other so it is clear it starts at the top, we need to improve relationships with each other and show the padawans and knights we are here to help and be the shining example for the order. We need to be more humble in our role as Masters but also be tough when needed. By the end I want there to be a large improvement in this.

Secondly, I believe we as Masters need to be held to a higher standard, recently we have made reform through discipline and although it has created more equality between ranks and I believe there's a lot of work to be done. A Lot of the time its too by the book and we need to refine our methods and make sure everything is known before we make decisions. At the end of my term I want our Disciplinary guidelines to be Fair and Just. 

Next I want us to utilize the assignment of jobs, I feel we leave things out in the open for people to pick up whenever, I want changes we passed to be implemented in acceptable times and not brushed aside until people pick it up again. Stuff we passed can be slow to see and leaves Knights and Padawans in Limbo when they are going to see it. With this I want to see Masters taking initiative, We will see the best masters come out the cracks. We should be pushing these people, not leaving them and seeing if they will do anything. At the end I want there to be active work with the masters and everyone to serve a purpose.

Lastly. Communication, something I feel we do, but not enough. We brush lower Jedi off like there nothing, which in my previous paragraphs, creates disdain, We should be making the Jedi feel they are involved with a lot of the changes we make. We should be actively talking to Jedi and getting their concerns. I have spoken to many Jedi on their concerns and their ideas and pushed to the point where a couple I've seen become Master. There's diamonds in the rough out there and we just need to talk to them. In the end I want to improve the communication and interactivity.

How do you plan to improve relations within the Jedi Order between branches?

From the outside perspective Branches are appealing on the fact that they come with perks. Some outliers to this are the few that take their branch and RP to how they are in lore. I believe more should be encouraged to do that. We as Masters and Managers too, should be taking these aspects of their branches from lore and encourage RP as branches would do. Each branch needs to be unique and serve a purpose. Branches can show a lot more character than they currently do and with us pushing this idea of more RP through their Branch we can increase interactivity as a whole and in result improve relations with branches

I want to give more of a competitive value to branches, bring pride to being in a branch. I want Branches to face off each other to prove who is the best. Make it more than just having special powers or Sabers and rather proving your best. This will create a lot of fun between branches and this can actually get branches to interact with each other rather than a random jedi and another Jedi.

I believe Strike teams could be utilized a lot better, I think we need to come together and analyze what can be done to them. I want them to be deployed a lot more and not just be a word in your name that can sometimes feel meaningless. If we give these branches more to do we are going to see Jedi appreciate those changes.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your Grand Master rank?:

Yes

Edited by XGears

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

Forum Admin

+1, good luck 

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1

• Friendly 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

+1 only if I get grand inquisitor tho 

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1 oh gears you mad lad 

tips for your yoda term

1. dont pull a joe biden and use your fingers to much

2. dont promote to XO

3. dont get addicted to ketamine

4. dont say the nword in the hood 

5. dont take out pent up anger on minorities 

and if you follow this you should be good my boy I have faith in you

• Funny 1
  • Friendly 1
Banned

+1 eyyy my guy!

• Friendly 1

Despite you doing some...questionable things in the past.
You work well with others and from what I've seen you don't pull rank to overrule people's decisions ( to my knowledge at least) which is good and what the council will need in a Yoda. That being someone who is open minded.

Your interactions with Rancor as Shaak Ti were very limited, so I do not know if you will be a good Yoda or a bad one. But you have some people on the council who can help you along the way. My best tip of advice is this.

This isn't a normal leadership position, have a direction to lead the order in but allow your council to make the best decisions to achieve that goal of yours.

+1 and goodluck Gears.

• Friendly 1

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

Head Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1 Red Skittle to Green Skittle

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Banned

+1

• Friendly 1
  • Retired Founder

You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview

Please contact one of the Server Directors to organise your interview before 04/30/2020 or your application will be DENIED

// Locked

// moved to Commander Applications - Pending