Steam Name: Carter

RP Name: 41st GCL CMD Faie

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:194110049

Battalion or squad you are applying for: 

Battalion Commander Gree

Experience:

Icefuse

187th PVT - LCPL

Didn’t spend much time here just wanted to start up on the server, but had a fun few days with the 187th.

Shock Troopers PVT - XO - BCMD

Ahh Yes Shock Troopers this is where I peaked on Icefuse and hit my all time high. When I joined Shock it was under the command of Trumpski. I made my way up to SGT and then just started casually doing tryouts like any SGT does in a battalion. I started to notice that I was gaining the ranks fast in shock. Until I realized I hit the rank of SMB aka WO on Synergy. I was like an officer, I wonder what this is like. I was SMB for like a week until we got hit with a battalion wide rank purge. Then when I was back down to SGT I got the STs battalion numbers up dramatically. Then from SGT I rose to SGM with the span of a week because of how many recruits I was getting. Then I hit 2ndLT and from there rose all the way up to XO. Then after sometime Shock split into a Security Regiment with Fox being Regimental Commander and Thorn, Thire, and Stone being equivalent to BCMD. I applied for Thorn and to my suprise won Thorn. So as my time went on in Shock I noticed that people were getting to know me and that I made a lot of new friends. So after sometime I decided to drop what I was doing on Shock and switch over to a battalion that needed help at the time.

327TH 1stLT - XO

The 327th back when Shampi was Bly and Tristan was K-Company Commander. So I joined the 327th as a 1stLT because that is what I ranked transferred in as. But i told Shampi I was there for one thing to help restructer and improve the tryouts for the 327th. At first I started spamming tryouts and no one would come, then I did a tryout advert one day and 3 people showed up and I tried them out and they passed. Then all of a sudden more and more people started showing up and the 327th numbers were improving dramatically. After Shampi noticed how much work I put into this he promoted me to XO. Then after a month I took a break from the server and when I came back I noticed that Joah got banned and that there was a new server run by Joah called Synergy. 

Synergy

41st PVT - GCL CMD

The 41st...the battalion that I loved the most and still love to this day. I started on Extensive as a 41st PVT and then worked my way up to SGT. I started doing tryouts again like any new SGT would. Then I got selected to go to ARC training and completed all of them and then got the status of ARC. I then was noticed by my ARCL Unkindled that I loved the position of ARC, so he promoted me to ARCO. Then I started to get noticed by all of the other Officers and Senior Officers of the battalion because of how amazing a job I was doing. I rose to the rank of CPT before the ARCL at the time got accepted as Recon Reg. And then I took the spot of ARCL, after a few months Jefferson aka GCL at the time, left the server and resigned from GCL and since I was basically ARCL and 2nd in command of Green Company Egg, promoted me to the rank of CMD and also gave me GCL, I was CMD and GCL for about 1 ½ months before I took a break from the server.

I came back to Synergy after that “break”. After Egg got Gree again, I told him that I would come back to the 41st and help out the battalion. I was then the HVYO of the 41st and then decided you know what I am gonna help out Beastly who was Support Lead aka Draa. I said that we need to wipe the AT-RT training and start fresh because the roster and training was all out-dated. So Noe and I wrote up a whole new AT-RT training and wiped the roster so everyone would have to get trained again. I took the AT-RT training wiped it and Improved on it after it was outdated. Now since the GCL resigned Egg has put me in place as GCL since I was an old GCL and CMD and that he has faith in me about serving as a GCL

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

Experience

I feel like I have the experience to lead this battalion in the right directions. My experience spans from me going through all the ranks of Shock on Icefuse and becoming BCMD Thorn. Then moving my way through 327th to becoming an XO for the 327th with my abilities to lead and training new recruits coming into the battalions. Then sliding into Synergy and making my way through the ranks of the 41st and achieving the rank of Commander and Green Company Lead. Then after a while coming back to Synergy and making my way up to where I am at, as the current Green Company Lead and LTC.

Leadership

I have proven myself a good leader within the 41st and also Shock as a whole. I have proven that you just don’t need to lead your troopers in battle but also show you are a dedicated member of a battalion and I have shown that in the 41st. You need to be a role model for other troopers in your battalion. I feel like I am a good role model for Officers, NCOs and Enlisted below me. I am always open for questions or help if anyone in my battalion needs it.

41st Elite Corps/Green Company

I feel like I have shown my abilities to be able to lead, be a role model and dedicated member to the 41st and think that I can get the job done and done in a timely manner. I feel like the 41st can trust me with running this battalion smoothly and efficiently.  I am a long member of the 41st and know how this battalion is run and how it works internally.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes

Availability:

Monday-Tuesday: 2:30pm - 11:30pm

Wednesday- Friday: Depends on work

Saturday-Sundays: 10:30am - 2:00pm: 11:30pm-1:30am

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

I have played on Synergy for around 2 years now

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I want my battalion to not just be active, but continue to be one of the best battalions on the server, when it comes to activity, PVP, communication, and overall being a good battalion for new CTs coming into the server. I want my Officer and Senior Officer Corps to be the best on the server, I want my NCOs to be a good role model for the Enlisted coming in and also have them recruit until their heart's contempt. I was the SNCO to be a role model for the NCOs and have them be good leaders, so I can look at this and promote the ones to officer positions that deserve it and who are dedicated to this battalion. I want this battalion to be a good position for the Gree’s after me and Gree’s down the far line. I want my troopers to see me as a trustworthy leader and a BCMD they can count on and rely on. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes

• Winner 1

ICEFUSE: SHOCK XO/BCMD Thorn | 327th XO

SYNERGY: 41ST CMD/ARCL/GCL x3 | Former BCMD Gree

1 minute ago, Grief said:

I want my battalion to not just be active, but continue to be one of the best battalions on the server, when it comes to activity, PVP, communication, and overall being a good battalion for new CTs coming into the server. I want my Officer and Senior Officer Corps to be the best on the server, I want my NCOs to be a good role model for the Enlisted coming in and also have them recruit until their heart's contempt. I was the SNCO to be a role model for the NCOs and have them be good leaders, so I can look at this and promote the ones to officer positions that deserve it and who are dedicated to this battalion. I want this battalion to be a good position for the Gree’s after me and Gree’s down the far line. I want my troopers to see me as a trustworthy leader and a BCMD they can count on and rely on. 

Question: How do you plan to achieve these goals. I see often BCMDs and potential BCMDs have similar goals and go into the position with the GOALS but not the PLAN to achieve them. I want to know what you're going to do to get these things done.

Just now, Clank said:

Question: How do you plan to achieve these goals. I see often BCMDs and potential BCMDs have similar goals and go into the position with the GOALS but not the PLAN to achieve them. I want to know what you're going to do to get these things done.

Thank you for asking. I am gonna achieve these goals by building a strong NCO corps and SNCO corps and then seeing who is loyal and dedicated to the battalion, aka who is recruiting, who is leading during event, who is hosting trainings, and keep building those people up to becoming officers and senior officers and maybe even CMDs. 

• Agree 1

Just now, Grief said:

Thank you for asking. I am gonna achieve these goals by building a strong NCO corps and SNCO corps and then seeing who is loyal and dedicated to the battalion, aka who is recruiting, who is leading during event, who is hosting trainings, and keep building those people up to becoming officers and senior officers and maybe even CMDs. 

Sounds like a solid plan. If you don't mind, I just want to ask, how do you plan to achieve this specific goal: 

I want this battalion to be a good position for the Gree’s after me and Gree’s down the far line.

Do you plan to do this by building a group of members who will last and work alongside you, or do you have other ways to achieve this. As it stands, my time in 41st when I was around when Razen was XO, the 41st was still partly struggling. Egg came back and fixed a lot, but it's still not in the best of positions as it could be. How exactly do you plan on leaving it in a good position for future Grees?

1 minute ago, Clank said:

Do you plan to do this by building a group of members who will last and work alongside you, or do you have other ways to achieve this. As it stands, my time in 41st when I was around when Razen was XO, the 41st was still partly struggling. Egg came back and fixed a lot, but it's still not in the best of positions as it could be. How exactly do you plan on leaving it in a good position for future Grees?

I plan on buidling a group of Senior Officers that I know would make good Gree's and that I know have my back 24/7 and that I hav their backs 24/7. I will make sure that people who I don't think deserves to be Senior Officers and keeping them at an officer slot. I think that you need to build respect, motivation and dedication with your BCMD in order to have a good transition into BCMD if you were to apply, because then you would have the support of the former BCMD. That is why I am applying for Gree because Egg believes that I have the capabilities to run and lead this battalion.

• Agree 1

That answers all my questions. 

The applicant seems to have some solid plans, and has the experience to back up his word. Along with that, he has reached CMD in his battalion and has seemingly shown to be trusted by his members, on top of that he has the support of Egg, who has proven to be a trusted and solid member of the community.

+1

• Agree 1

+1 I saw the name and thought this was gonna be another meme app lmao
but fr you’re an excellent individual, I’ve always had fun whenever I’ve talked to you I have no doubt about your dedication and leadership ability.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

I’m not gonna lie, I have full faith you’ll do well in the position, so it’s a plus one from me. I’ve only had one minor hiccup with you in my time as CG. You’ll do well in the position and with answering Clank’s question about your plans I’m sure you’ll get 41st into one of the best. o7

+1 Gamer Man

Edited by Centurion

Was a Fox I guess. Just an old Synergy vet.
Explore roman centurian GIFs

As the current Gree, I trust grief with a lot. He can be very kind and light hearted which is very important for keeping up morale and keeping people engaged, but he is also able to put his foot down and say no to people when things start to get out of hand. Grief has plenty of experience inside and outside the 41st that he is able to bring to the table and he has brought all of that experience to help me out when rebuilding the 41st. I didnt fully get the 41st to where I wanted it to be and there were some other things that I wanted for the battalion, but my term is ending, and I would like to focus on school and let someone else take the reigns for a bit. Grief brings a certain energy to the battalion that helps keep people motivated and usually makes people want to stick around. This weekend warrior has my full trust and blessing to take up this mantle and finish the things that I started and continue to lead this battalion down the right path.

Good luck friend.

+1

• Winner 3
  • Friendly 2
  • Management
Management

^ +1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

As a long time member and officer of the 41st I have to -1 this. Over my time with Grief I have learned that his temper is not the best to control and having a debate or disagreement with him can sometimes escalate into something it shouldn’t reach. I haven’t really seen the state where Grief has put his foot down to improve the battalion, especially after all the Rancor and 41st incident with Grief being one of the people involved negatively. When confronted by myself over the matter words were exchanged that showed me Grief doesn’t really have the “Leadership capacity” to run a battalion. I have no problem with Grief as a person, but I cannot stand by and agree with him becoming the BCMD of a battalion that needs a calm and collective leader. Especially in the Rancor situation where instead I took action against the disrespect, demoting one of the troopers involved after talking with the only other CMD that was online at the time (That CMD being Tetra, this was before Grief became CMD and Egg was not online at the time) After doing so Grief proceeded to argue over the decision of one of our CMDs and assisting legacy members to push against the demotion (The demotion was from SGM to 1SG) causing me to have to Re-Promote the trooper. The troopers response was he believed he deserved his demotion and said that disrespect and letting things slide was a problem in the 41st that needed to be brought to attention. 

My 2nd reason. After reading your application I noticed you spoke a lot about making changes on how things run in the battalion as Gree when you currently hold a CMD spot and have held a high ranking officer spot for sometime now. Throughout that time I have not seen any attempt to assist in making regimental trainings or “strengthening” the NCO/SNCO of the 41st. Where I am the one doing so, being tasked to make a NCO Document for our NCO/SNCOs to follow by. Myself working with Tetra to get leads such as HVY/SS and other classes, to give them trainings and ways to improve. These however were shot down. I don’t see where waiting for Gree is a reason to not be currently perusing these goals you wish to meet. Egg is very open minded and has a great relationship with you. At anytime you could have discussed with him changes that would improve the battalion during his term instead of waiting for your chance to step up.

Im ok with working along Grief. I want to be clear that voicing my opinion does not mean I hate the guy. Nor do I want this to cause issues. I believe however that I must exercise me right to express why I feel Grief as Gree would cause instability in the structure of the 41st.  

Overall -1 

Edited by Maddox07
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Informative 3
1 hour ago, Maddox07 said:

Especially in the Rancor situation where instead I took action against the disrespect, demoting one of the troopers involved after talking with the only other CMD that was online at the time (That CMD being Tetra, this was before Grief became CMD and Egg was not online at the time) After doing so Grief proceeded to argue over the decision of one of our CMDs and assisting legacy members to push against the demotion (The demotion was from SGM to 1SG) causing me to have to Re-Promote the trooper. The troopers response was he believed he deserved his demotion and said that disrespect and letting things slide was a problem in the 41st that needed to be brought to attention. 

With this whole situation it was in a discord nothing to do with in game so it was not a valid demotion and he didn’t even say anything about rancor he put and I quote “Bunch of Clowns” which could have been referring to anything. And even Egg the BCMD himself said there was no reason to demote him either, It doesn’t matter what the CMD tells you to do, if the BCMD tells you to repromote him because it WASN’T in game, then you listen to the BCMD. And if you think it is wrong don’t take up with your BCMD which you did not. You did voice your opinion to Egg. Yes disrespect is frowned upon, it was in a discord. 

44 minutes ago, Grief said:

With this whole situation it was in a discord nothing to do with in game so it was not a valid demotion and he didn’t even say anything about rancor he put and I quote “Bunch of Clowns” which could have been referring to anything. And even Egg the BCMD himself said there was no reason to demote him either, It doesn’t matter what the CMD tells you to do, if the BCMD tells you to repromote him because it WASN’T in game, then you listen to the BCMD. And if you think it is wrong don’t take up with your BCMD which you did not. You did voice your opinion to Egg. Yes disrespect is frowned upon, it was in a discord. 

My decision was made because we have a set of rules in the 41st saying No disrespect of any form. The trooper did confirm it was targeted to Rancor and that is why action was taken. The BCMD Never told me to Re-Promote him. He was Re-Promoted after you and legacy members started a caps lock battle in an officer chat. So 1. It was directed at rancor. 2. Did go against our set of rules. 3. I did not go behind anyones back to take action myself. BCMD knew of the decision and also was aware that there was a complaint against you as you contributed to the disrespect against rancor. in which case the BCMD told you not to do it again. You however claimed you and Egg laughed about the whole situation. Rancor came to us about the situation meaning it caused problems amongst both our battalions. It would be foolish to not take action to make an attempt and Amend the issues between our battalions. Disrespect is Disrespect and If you cannot see that then that is why I don’t see you fit as BCMD. 

If you wish to discuss more about this my Pms are open and you know where to find me. 

Edited by Maddox07
1 hour ago, Maddox07 said:

As a long time member and officer of the 41st I have to -1 this. Over my time with Grief I have learned that his temper is not the best to control and having a debate or disagreement with him can sometimes escalate into something it shouldn’t reach. I haven’t really seen the state where Grief has put his foot down to improve the battalion, especially after all the Rancor and 41st incident with Grief being one of the people involved negatively. When confronted by myself over the matter words were exchanged that showed me Grief doesn’t really have the “Leadership capacity” to run a battalion. I have no problem with Grief as a person, but I cannot stand by and agree with him becoming the BCMD of a battalion that needs a calm and collective leader. Especially in the Rancor situation where instead I took action against the disrespect, demoting one of the troopers involved after talking with the only other CMD that was online at the time (That CMD being Tetra, this was before Grief became CMD and Egg was not online at the time) After doing so Grief proceeded to argue over the decision of one of our CMDs and assisting legacy members to push against the demotion (The demotion was from SGM to 1SG) causing me to have to Re-Promote the trooper. The troopers response was he believed he deserved his demotion and said that disrespect and letting things slide was a problem in the 41st that needed to be brought to attention. 

My 2nd reason. After reading your application I noticed you spoke a lot about making changes on how things run in the battalion as Gree when you currently hold a CMD spot and have held a high ranking officer spot for sometime now. Throughout that time I have not seen any attempt to assist in making regimental trainings or “strengthening” the NCO/SNCO of the 41st. Where I am the one doing so, being tasked to make a NCO Document for our NCO/SNCOs to follow by. Myself working with Tetra to get leads such as HVY/SS and other classes, to give them trainings and ways to improve. These however were shot down. I don’t see where waiting for Gree is a reason to not be currently perusing these goals you wish to meet. Egg is very open minded and has a great relationship with you. At anytime you could have discussed with him changes that would improve the battalion during his term instead of waiting for your chance to step up.

Im ok with working along Grief. I want to be clear that voicing my opinion does not mean I hate the guy. Nor do I want this to cause issues. I believe however that I must exercise me right to express why I feel Grief as Gree would cause instability in the structure of the 41st.  

Overall -1 

Maddox. I am not trying to throw shade but you were considered heavily inactive throughout the entire time I was Luminara. Sorry bud but that is the truth.

Grief has done so much for the 41st since he has joined the battalion. He has been an excellent leader, especially when he was in charge of AT-RT trainings. He got along with everyone and consistently was active with the battalion.

You'd get on like once a week and speak a sentence and leave lol. Sorry bud but you really didn't do much for the 41st in Egg's entire term. I'm surprised he didn't demote you already. Again this isn't personal but I'm surprised you stayed officer for so long.

+1

Edited by Pyle
7 minutes ago, Pyle said:

Maddox. I am not trying to throw shade but you were considered heavily inactive throughout the entire time I was Luminara. Sorry bud but that is the truth.

Grief has done so much for the 41st since he has joined the battalion. He has been an excellent leader, especially when he was in charge of AT-RT trainings. He got along with everyone and consistently was active with the battalion.

You'd get on like once a week and speak a sentence and leave lol. Sorry bud but you really didn't do much for the 41st in Egg's entire term. I'm surprised he didn't demote you already. Again this isn't personal but I'm surprised you stayed officer for so long.

+1

My LOA was logged for the holidays in which I took a month off for family reasons. You resigned. You have no idea about my activity on the server or the teamspeak. I came off my LOA after talking with Egg because of you and the others putting in a resignation left a void in officers and leaders in the 41st. 

Edited by Maddox07

I stepped down from Luminara. Didn't resign from the server bub. I still pay attention to who is active believe me. You seem to not get along with anyone in the battalion unless you're kissing ass to their rank. You constantly try to pull your own authority in the battalion without the opinion of others. 

People who are on LOA do not try and hop on and play and state they're active like yourself. You were gon a lot longer than a month. You would be gone for 2 weeks. Hop on and then demote someone without question and did not speak to anyone else. You only seem to want personal gain and want to glorify your superiors but don't try and help the people below yourself.

Edited by Pyle
7 minutes ago, Pyle said:

I stepped down from Luminara. Didn't resign from the server bub. I still pay attention to who is active believe me. You seem to not get along with anyone in the battalion unless you're kissing ass to their rank. You constantly try to pull your own authority in the battalion without the opinion of others. 

People who are on LOA do not try and hop on and play and state they're active like yourself. You were gon a lot longer than a month.

You saying this doesn't really help Grief's case if you are apart of the group supporting him. Shows your maturity when you state Im "kissing ass to their rank"   

Believe me I know how long I have been gone, and I know how much time I have spent on the server since coming off LOA. You can ask Egg about my activity and how much I "pull your own authority in the battalion without the opinion of others." Egg has plenty of Pms of things I have discussed with him about ways to improve and support the battalion. If he did not like it I didn't go through with it. Ask Egg yourself. 

Edited by Maddox07
9 minutes ago, Maddox07 said:

You saying this doesn't really help Grief's case if you are apart of the group supporting him. Shows your maturity when you state Im "kissing ass to their rank"   

Believe me I know how long I have been gone, and I know how much time I have spent on the server since coming off LOA. You can ask Egg about my activity and how much I "pull your own authority in the battalion without the opinion of others." Egg has plenty of Pms of things I have discussed with him about ways to improve and support the battalion. If he did not like it I didn't go through with it. Ask Egg yourself. 

Yeah and that is wrong with many others like yourself. You sit there privately messaging the BCMD when you can come to the CMD's. Including myself but you choose to ignore others and try to just immediately jump the COC. Like I already implied. You do not communicate with others and hop on and try to throw rank.

I am supporting Grief because of one situation that Grief was not the only 41st involved in. You try and say he will not make good leader for the battalion. You have literally done squat. You state that Grief has not done regimental trainings. He has done plenty with the 41st. Every leadership position he held during my time he did amazing work in. Primarily AT-RT and ARF for a little time.

Poor communication is the #1 killer for a battalion my guy. Consistently trying to call out others and point out issues to one person regardless if it is the BCMD is bad teamwork. Which you clearly have shown.

Edited by Pyle
8 minutes ago, Pyle said:

Yeah and that is wrong with many others like yourself. You sit there privately messaging the BCMD when you can come to the CMD's. Including myself but you choose to ignore others and try to just immediately jump the COC. Like I already implied. You do not communicate with others and hop on and try to throw rank.

I am supporting Grief because of one situation that Grief was not the only 41st involved in. You try and say he will not make good leader for the battalion. You have literally done squat. You state that Grief has not done regimental trainings. He has done plenty with the 41st. Every leadership position he held during my time he did amazing work in. Primarily AT-RT and ARF for a little time.

Poor communication is the #1 killer for a battalion my guy. Consistently trying to call out others and point out issues to one person regardless if it is the BCMD is bad teamwork. Which you clearly have shown.

You are now beginning to be inconsistent on "Calling me out" stating I do things without speaking to the BCMD, Instead I go CMDs. Then state I privately message BCMD but don't come to CMDs (In which case the only CMDs left was Tetra and Egg. After Trig, Vex and yourself resigned.) If you want to argue with me about my consistency in the 41st my PMs are open. Overall I can see why people are afraid to voice their opinions against people like you. If they voice their opinion they are attacked. Makes sense. 

I'm Done with this. I've voiced my opinion. If you disagree then you disagree. Have a good day. 

Edited by Maddox07
6 minutes ago, Maddox07 said:

You are now beginning to be inconsistent on "Calling me out" stating I do things without speaking to the BCMD, Instead I go CMDs. Then state I privately message BCMD but don't come to CMDs (In which case the only CMDs left was Tetra and Egg. After Trig, Vex and yourself resigned.) If you want to argue with me about my consistency in the 41st my PMs are open. Overall I can see why people are afraid to voice their opinions against people like you. If they voice their opinion they are attacked. Makes sense. 

I'm Done with this. I've voiced my opinion. If you disagree then you disagree. Have a good day. 

People like myself don't "attack" but we sure as hell are not afraid to call out individuals who are hypocritical in their statements that certain individuals aren't doing work for their battalion.

Also it does not have to only be CMD+. You have other officers for a reason.

I can see why you don't get along with anyone.

Just now, Pyle said:

People like myself don't "attack" but we sure as hell are not afraid to call out individuals who are hypocritical in their statements that certain individuals aren't doing work for their battalion.

Also it does not have to only be CMD+. You have other officers for a reason.

I can see why you don't get along with anyone.

As I said. My PMs are open. 

Keep it civil. Only warning. 

please leave the responses to a +1/-1 with a reason. 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1 other than what seems like a miscommunication and a small disagreement over a bit of a small thing, along with support of the battalion can’t hurt to give him a shot, if he flops he flops if not it was a good pick.

• Agree 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

-1. Dumb me if you want

• Funny 1
  • Informative 2

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

This whole argument is autistic and honestly a bit petty. This whole rancor thing was people being mad at bad calls during bvb and then blowing off some steam in the discord which is supposed to be a safer place for people to do so. The whole "re promotion" argument that happened between the legacies and you, happened because I said personally that the punishment of demotion AND pt did not fit the crime of what he said, but I was at work so I was unable to fully handle the situation. I decided that just talking to both of them would be the best option because it was an isolated incident of being a bit rarted. The whole situation even got brought up to the regimentals for some reason and even they said that the whole thing was just moronic. It was blown so far out of proportion in every way and the situation has been resolved with myself and sixta. And, to my knowledge, there have been 0 issues since

• Agree 1

+1, The whole temper thing could become a massive problem but as my homeboi @Dennis said if he flops he flops so be it.

I think at the end of the day he is good and what he does and he does it well, all im saying is tho if we ever needed to take a photo and we get in trouble witha HA+ i know @Egg Will always call for me to argue for him not you xx

Best of luck homes

• Agree 1

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
On 2/7/2020 at 3:19 AM, Maddox07 said:

Overall -1 

I have done quite a bit of talking with some of the people who have disagreed with my -1. Have opened me up to a lot of what Grief did before I was around, while I do still agree, grief can lose his temper a bit at times. I was reassured that having a talk with him and getting things straightened out is the best way to calm the situation down. Beef needs to end, this battalion won't be able to live well with all of us down each others throats. I now believe I have seen and heard enough from those who have watched @Grief over time. I am ready to change my -1 to a +1. Don't let me regret my decision o7 

Edited by Maddox07
  • Funny 2
  • Friendly 4