• Previously - Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi
    • Previously - Guardian Leader

Synergy

• Currently - Master of the Order Mace Windu

Outside of the Order

Icefuse

• Previously - 501st Executive Officer (XO) under Commander Rex/Tup & Bow
  • Previously - ST Lieutenant Colonel (LTC) under Commander Fox/Trumpski
  • Previously - Security Regimental Commander Fox (SEC REG CMD) under Marshal Commander Graves and Chancellor Palpatine
  • Previously - RC Foxtrot Squad Executive Officer (XO) under Gregor/Fao

Synergy

• Previously - RC Omega Squad Captain Atin (CPT) under Niner/Fido
  • Previously - CG Commander Thorn under Commander Fox/Bazoo
  • Previously - CG Battalion Commander Fox

Why should you become Grand Master?:

The Jedi Order always has flaws, however in Llamas time as Yoda he has done his best to fix any that he could. The Jedi Order is currently stable. Youngling trials, Knight trials, and branch trials are all getting done, branches are pretty happy and somewhat balanced. I wish to become Grand Master of the Order because I wish to improve it and believe I can.

I am currently the Master of the Order, which is second in command of the Jedi. I have the experience of already dealing with the many different problems the Jedi Order has and I have even taken over when Llama has went on LOA. Llama as a Yoda has always had great communication with the Jedi, Clones, and Naval. I wish to continue this and try my best to be available as much as I can.

Do you understand the lore of the Jedi Order (as relevant to Clone Wars)?: Yes.

Availability:

• Monday (4:00pm - 12:00am)
  • Tuesday (4:00pm - 12:00am)
  • Wednesday (4:00pm - 12:00am)
  • Thursday (4:00pm - 12:00am)
  • Friday (4:00pm - 3:00am)
  • Saturday (1:00pm - 3:00am)
  • Sunday (12:00pm - 12:00am)

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

Master of the Order Mace Windu

I wasn’t Llamas first choice for Mace Windu (I was like the 3rd) but, I have outlasted the previous 2 choices. I have held this position around 2 months and 10 days and have been told that I have done a good job so far. With the time I have spent as Mace Windu I was granted a white saber, which is a big accomplishment in the order itself.

Battalion Commander Fox

In the short amount of time of obtaining this position I, along with my officers revamped the battalion. We wiped the battalion with exception of a few, created a new roster, training documents, tryouts, CG Rules, etc. I may have a slight bias, but I would say we turned Coruscant Guard around and now it seems to be functional.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

Where do you want the Jedi Order to be at, at the end of your term?:

I can’t say this enough, but in my eyes Llama was and always will be the best Yoda. The Jedi Order under Llama was 2nd best to none and I’m going to be honest it’s going to be hard to fill the shoes. Obviously I want the order to improve more than it already is, but ultimately if I can keep it functional and stable than I would be perfectly happy how the term would end.

How do you plan to improve relations within the Jedi Order between branches?:

I have 2 ways I interpret this question. How do you plan to keep the branches alive all at the same time or how do you plan to make all the branches like each other?

Currently some of the branches have flaws and it’s honestly a bit hard to make all of the branches completely alive. We’re looking for things to add to branches so that it gives the different branches more appeal and so each branch has something special about them.

There isn’t really any bad blood between each of the branches, but some branches do complain that their branch isn’t doing so well or that other branches have more appeal than their. Like I stated in my interpretation above, we’re working on things to add to each branch, but sometimes that can be a bit hard as we have limitation due to it being a game.

If I happen to get Grand Master of the Order I would suggest removing this question because it’s just very confusion on what this question actually means. Hopefully I answered it how it’s supposed to be interpreted.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes.

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your Grand Master rank?: Yes.

This isn't apart of the application, but I wanted to share some cool fan art of Llama and I. Thanks for reading my application.

H83YIDF.png

Edited by Dargon

+1

Dargon is in my honest opinion the only person I can see in the position since Llama has resigned. Hes been an incredible Windu and is level headed enough to not make rash decisions and is not the kind of guy to abuse his position and disregard the council. Llama also stated he sees him as the only real choice which I wholeheartedly agree with given he has been his shown complete dedication to the order. 

• Coordinator
Coordinator

+1

+1 probably the best thing I did for the Jedi Order is step aside for round 2 for Windu to let Dargon TEAR shit up as my 2nd favorite Windu.

best Foxtrot member I had; best Consular Manager, my best padawan, you cucked me out of Barriss but for real in a way we kinda had a similar path where we do stuff one after another; you got CMD after I left being CMD of another bat, you joined RC at the same time; we got Knight very close to eachother, we got Master very close to eachother and we were both Windu in the space of a short period of time (mostly due to shenanigans)

good shit, dude.

Edited by Faoeoa

Dargon is the best Mace Windu there has ever been. He helped me through everything in the Order and he is one of the main reasons it is what it is today. Dargon is a great friend, comrade, Mace, and I have ZERO doubt in my mind that he will be a far better Yoda than I could ever have been. Dargon is the ONLY option for Yoda. Period. 

PLUS ONE

- Chief Librarian Jocasta Nu/ A'den Skirata/ The First Synergy Yoda

I give it a +1 not just because he used my fanart but because I see no other person fit to be the next Yoda. I met this guy when he was Obi Wan on icefuse and he gave everyone master, then he became Mace Windex and was on welfare and food stamps because while everyone was getting paid several hundred he only got 1 credit. HE WILL MAKE A GOOD YODA AND I WILL HAVE TO MAKE SOME DANK ART IF HE GETS IT! +1

Former: CWRP Director, CWRP Intel Director, 
Current: Gamer

Forever: Shitty helmet artist

Just promise me you won't do the Yoda voice ever again, because when you do it it sounds like you have a barrel of gravel in your throat and you're trying to sound like Kermit the Frog. 

+1 to gravelly Kermit.

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.

+1 lovely attitude, but sucks at csgo

• Agree 1

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt

Alright you impatient fucks, this has been accepted for interview.
Contact myself or Zander by October 11th to have your interview
conducted. Once you have contacted us, we will set a time to do
your interview. Make sure you are ready when you contact us.

Best of luck

//Locked
//Moved to Commander Applications - Pending