41st Battalion Commander Gree

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:196195559

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

41st Elite Corps Battalion Commander Gree 

How many terms you've held the position?:

One Term.

Why do you wish to maintain this position?:

I wish to maintain this position because there are still things I would like to improve and finish off in the battalion. Becoming BCMD has taught me a great many things, one of which is that you can’t rush ideas or agendas, and I am thinking of new ideas to implement all the time.There are still transitions that need to be completed and projects that can be Implemented too. I also wish to maintain this position because I want to carry on leading the great battalion and carry on being a role model to other people on the server. During my time as Commander Gree, I have been an inspiration to many within the 41st and want to continue being that inspiration for as long as I can. The final reason I would like to maintain this position is because I want to continue changing the battalion for a better brighter future.

Current Availability:

Discord: Mon-Fri: 8am EST - 1am EST

Sat-Sun: 10am - 4am EST

In-Game: Tues-Sat: 5/7pm EST - 1am EST

Sun-Mon: 10am - 3am EST

What have you achieved within your battalion/squad during your past term?:

•  I have succeeded in building a strong Officer Core and command structure of the 41st. This is one of the main goals I wanted to complete, seeing as how a battalion can’t run well without dedicated officers and command. These officers have shown good qualities and have proven themselves to be good leaders and role models for the NCOs. 

• The second thing I have accomplished during my term is making sure that certain positions are doing their jobs and are filled so that the battalion can run smoothly without the intervention of the Officer Core or myself.

• Next up is the Warrant Officer Position. For most, the Warrant Officer is a position given to NCOs who display leadership capabilities, want to take charge and work in deeper relations with the NCOs. Being their Mentor in a word. This position was originally held by a SNCO for a 2 week period. They would help out the NCOs in any way they could, host meetings, and get introduced into the Officer Core on somewhat of a trial period. However, it is hard to judge someone over a two week span if they have the drive and mindset for the officer core. I have updated the warrant officer system like this:

• The Warrant Officer position is now an applicable position. In such, you are discussed among Senior Officers and watched carefully over that week. If promoted to Warrant Officer, you hold the position for 1 month instead of two weeks. If seen not being capable of the position, you can be removed.

• Officers do not carry the full weight in the Warrant Officer’s promotion decision. Whereas it used to be on Senior Officers decided on the rank, it is now set so the NCOs and SNCOs decide. They fill out the feedback forms to grade the Warrant Officer on their performance, and then decide on the rank in which the WO should receive. NCOs carry 70% of the vote, and officers carry 30%. This allows the NCOs to choose whether they want this person as one of their officers or not.

• Next is Green Company. This used to be a very vague Sub-Unit. There wasn’t a limit on the amount of members Green Company should have, and at a point, Green Company overwhelmed the Elite Corps in terms of numbers. Now however, Green Company is limited to 12 members. This is three members per regiment that Green Company has. This limit does not include Lore Characters like Faie, Draa, and Cooker. Early in my term, our Faie resigned to go assist other battalions, and for that time, Green Company was not well managed I will admit. Now we have a new Faie, which oversees the Sub-Unit to make sure everyone is active, are upholding the ideals of 41st and themselves, and are motivated to continue striving for better. If not, they are wiped. Green Company also has received an updated tryout, so it is much harder to get into than before. 

• Regimental Appeal: Throughout the duration of my term, there has been the same two regiments struggling: Jet Trooper and Support. The main issue was how to keep these regiments special. Yes, they both have unique things that make them special, but both lacked aspects that made them fade out. 

• With Jet Troopers, they do have a jet pack, but nothing else. Members of that regiment always wanted a Green Company job for Jet Troopers, but in my mind, it doesn’t need one. I won’t lie. Jet Troopers are still a work in progress, this is something I would like to work more on in the near future.

• With Support, they have had the same issues for a while now. Inactive leadership, no numbers, no one able to recruit into the branch. With such, the regiment has started from scratch. They are now in charge of AT-RT Training. This is also a work in progress that needs more time to refine. This only just got implemented.

• Other regiments are stabilized, with ARC fluctuating from time to time. MED / ARC / HVY has active leads and officers devoted to helping their regiments thrive.

• I believe I have succeeded in creating closer ties with my fellow Recon Battalions. Whenever I was able, I would go assist Rancor in their ARC Training's. For a time, I would always request Rancor be deployed with 41st if given the option; strengthening our teamwork and friendship with each other. For 91st, we basically do everything together. We are in each others TS, deploy together, do basic events and encounters, training's, or private Debrief. Some things seem small, but in the long run, it has easily made a difference in my eyes.

• Finally is Jedi. Our Jedi Branch was dead for a very long time with roughly 3-4 members total. Now we have 18 Jedi with 13+ active. This was mainly thanks to Ket, our Barriss Offee, and Cannon, Ex-41st General A’Sharad Hett.

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within your battalion/squad?:

If I was to get a second term as Gree, I would first start by making support and the Jet trooper regiment more unique with a possible server suggestion and some restructuring. Perfecting the AT-RT training for support goes a long way towards that goal.

Secondly, I would continue tweaking the Warrant Officer position and overviewing it to see if I can make any changes and get opinions from other people in 41st to see what they want. Since it is NCO orientated, they will be the prime decision makers for this process.

Third is communication. During the beginning of my term, me and my officer made sure to keep everyone updated. Whether it be Meetings, internal changes, suggestions, or anything of that sort. I will admit, through the months, I have slacked on this. Now seeing how this shouldn’t of been an issue in the first place, I will do what I need to do to make sure everyone is on the same page at all times. 

Another thing I would like to do if I got my second term is to incentivise RP and people gain rewards for doing this. This can be done in a few ways. Advertising RP trainings, like ENG, GMACT, etc. Push people to stay in character even in TS for a select time. This would hopefully help others develop their personas and create better in-game RP.

Lastly, I would like to continue the outside image of 41st. Mainly referring to professionalism and maturity. We have definitely had mingy points, but we have managed to deal with it and are a serious battalion now, If we had a minge in the battalion our Discipline team will deal with it. My point here is that I want to make sure a good name remains on us and make it a place that is recommended by other battalions or recommended to new CT’s.  I can do this by making sure my Discipline team keep dealing with minges in our battalion and our Discipline team deal with it with haste. This could also improve our numbers and increase our recruits and make sure no minges can ruin our title as most people would call us a Serious Battalion.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes.

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1 did good work in first term don’t see why not but uh you have to say that DU is the real green lmao. 

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

I'm going to say this as a big -1. I was going to leave it there but upon High command in the battalion -1ing Egg’s app and writing huge amounts of false information im going to be writing even more with accurate information.

1. I have hardly seen you active, the most ive seen is AFK from you and other officers in the battalion. I recently checked and most of the HC have 11-19hours+ a day, now that it is school season I highly doubt you can physically be on for that amount of time, if you aren't going to be playing just log off the server._oopyfUbJFhgNFi_lO78NMNhvgScTKMEWHUfYAzbLcol5pYfk-pMkhhX6aXHz1Lnu8iJvYe1E6ITjkGD9sTFWfbiGuAtCn85tRgeaSMJH1aBoWdW9zB583h9ZcNBeUJgZw
2. The battalion really promotes the Special snowflake vibe, after recently being in the battalion for a lower enlisted I felt like I was treated like trash, I was being hawked over and followed by CO’s and when I asked why do I have to take off a bodygrouper i was told “You just have to” no explanation other than, “You are not special enough like us inner circle guys”

3. 41st? More like green company. Elite corps is practically dead and nonexistent as your battalion promotes the we are the best because we are green company vibe, there is not a single EC officer I have seen online and it makes it feel like being in EC makes you feel like a lower life form and you will not be noticed

4. Lack of just anything. Upon doing tryouts my trainer was being watched over like a hawk and upon him being followed whenever he moved he asked the CO to do something like a training with the battalion or interacting with him to which the CO responded with “No, I don't have to” in front of me and another CT. If I wasn't already dedicated to 1yr+ of the battalion I think I would have just went to another battalion at that point

spacer.png
Battalion Bunks are constantly Filled with AFK players like this, I also have videos of multiple officers going AFK during events

5. Fast promotions. On your roster you have dates when you recruited people, some people in the battalion have been here for 2 months and are high officers as such people (Egg and other ncos) have been here for much longer and trying their best and are still low NCO

6. Based on what i heard from CMD Gett, the 41st are currently -1ing egg because the Higher ups in the battalion are scared of Egg removing them and that they will leave the battalion just to not be with him, with these statements it just proves that nobody in the higher positions care about the battalion or other enlisted and its all for character models and virtual rank.

7. Immature high command. Once again the people you promote and think are doing good jobs are the people going after your opponent saying “Eggs a dick and hes mean and he's been arrested (Both where technically false on Egg’s case but they want people to -1 Egg really bad)
Instead of being mature and debating they just continue to try to insult him. If they can do that to Egg what's stopping them from hating other NCOs or enlisted. This is not something that should be happening from Higher ups who should be professional, this happening on the forums should not be a thing as its showing to the public who these people in the battalion really are.

Upon writing this I saw this happen (I can get it timestamped aswell if you really wish) I wouldnt doubt if you told these people that you posted the app seeing as they almost all are here instantly

spacer.png
Sorry b but once again I have yet to see anything from this battalion since I left over 1+years ago besides a dead and broken battalion. Egg is the redemption its needed.
For everyone that negative reacted the +1's on other apps this is how you do a -1 with *EVIDENCE*
EDIT : Imagine dumbing and reacting which means you are defending a dead and inactive battalion kek

Edited by Trig
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Funny 6
  • Winner 11
  • Friendly 1

Here is my opinion on the topic.

Activity

Brooklyn AFK’s usually gets on the server for about 1 hour and then AFKs for the rest of the day, when someone needs to get a hold of him, they can’t because he literally is not available, here is an example. This is an issue with the battalion commander, because if someone can’t get a hold of him how can anything possibly get done. Without his approval nothing should be occurring since he is the commander and approval can’t be given if he isn’t there. Being AFK all the time sets a bad example to the battalion members high and low, because seeing the person in charge of the battalion, who needs to be leading not actually there, it can set the example that being in charge has no purpose, and signifies poor leadership.

sxggMCzq34ebnTJ3bYW8NhaidSwM6ydS79K8FwZceIxYoq4ARUSUhqsjtc2nnOm34gyCTpfgIsgLlBm03JCehFKNnPsbMqjKHgwX8tgq9BQf8VMGq-mqwNlEpPSoT6SQ-NT8Iuko

Battalion Change

Brooklyn hasn’t changed pretty much anything in his time as commander, he just recently decided to make change since he was panicking and realized that he has done nothing, and still no changes.

Promotions

I will not name anyone in specific to not publicly call them out, but promotion happens way too fast, some people joining the battalion 2 months ago are already at the top of the battalion, when I was a high command member it took months of effort in order to gain ranks, and now high command can be achieved in no time at all.

Miscellaneous/Final Thoughts.

The officer core seems to be immature and attacks anyone if they get a chance because they are doing something they do not approve of, the battalion needs change and, I am sorry but I don’t think Brooklyn can do it. 

Overall, -1

• Winner 2

-1 what trig said yikes

Edited by Kronos Jones
Fuck
  • Funny 2
  • Friendly 2

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

To be honest, when you originally took over i was interested in seeing what would happen, But in the first weeks of your term, i noticed nothing had really been pushed or changed at large. Seeing as how it was one of your main points in that application period i felt it was strange, And I had been paying decent attention to the 41st when I had my legacy reinstated and I did have every intention of trying. Unfortunately a tragedy in my family happened, and I decided to leave active membership in the battalion, and then further decided to pick back up my previous position elsewhere. 

With that in mind though, I've noticed that as a whole, things have only been largely changed in the later half of this last term.  Being busy is understandable Being a BCMD isn't a quiet task,  but in my opinion certain changes you had planned early on took a decent amount of time to be put in to effect, whereas they could have been enacted quickly upon assuming the position. 

As far as I can tell, you're a decent lad, and I have no qualms that you can do great things on synergy But this is going to have to be a -1 from me, purely due to the fact that work in the battalion hasn't exactly been expedited 

• Winner 1

I like you Brooklyn, You're a good lad and you've not had the best first of terms, But with the evidence provided and things that happened on your side. I'm going to have to -1. I feel as if you're way too busy for a BCMD Position, and it sucks.  From an outsiders view, I haven't really seen anything worthy happen within the 41st. Although, I do wish you good luck with your application process ❤️

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

I’ve been waiting for this since people were able to apply, but anyways the battalion when you first got Gree needed a lot of work, the officer core barely had people and the people they did have weren’t very active now there is always at least 1-2 officers on at a time no matter what time of day it is. You have really rebuilt this battalion and yes we had activity issues around a month ago but so was the entire server and we came back from that, a couple weeks ago we had nearly 15 recruits in 1 weeks and most of them are now NCO’s and grinding and trying to get officer positions in their respected regiments. With your first term you have accomplished more in one term then some people do in 2 terms, you have so many more ideas that you can implement that would make the 41st even stronger than what it is now and I cannot see a better person to run the battalion right now so I’m going to have to give this application a big fat +1!

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

43 minutes ago, Trig said:

I'm going to say this as a big -1. I was going to leave it there but upon High command in the battalion -1ing Egg’s app and writing huge amounts of false information im going to be writing even more with accurate information.

1. I have hardly seen you active, the most ive seen is AFK from you and other officers in the battalion. I recently checked and most of the HC have 11-19hours+ a day, now that it is school season I highly doubt you can physically be on for that amount of time, if you aren't going to be playing just log off the server._oopyfUbJFhgNFi_lO78NMNhvgScTKMEWHUfYAzbLcol5pYfk-pMkhhX6aXHz1Lnu8iJvYe1E6ITjkGD9sTFWfbiGuAtCn85tRgeaSMJH1aBoWdW9zB583h9ZcNBeUJgZw
2. The battalion really promotes the Special snowflake vibe, after recently being in the battalion for a lower enlisted I felt like I was treated like trash, I was being hawked over and followed by CO’s and when I asked why do I have to take off a bodygrouper i was told “You just have to” no explanation other than, “You are not special enough like us inner circle guys”

3. 41st? More like green company. Elite corps is practically dead and nonexistent as your battalion promotes the we are the best because we are green company vibe, there is not a single EC officer I have seen online and it makes it feel like being in EC makes you feel like a lower life form and you will not be noticed

4. Lack of just anything. Upon doing tryouts my trainer was being watched over like a hawk and upon him being followed whenever he moved he asked the CO to do something like a training with the battalion or interacting with him to which the CO responded with “No, I don't have to” in front of me and another CT. If I wasn't already dedicated to 1yr+ of the battalion I think I would have just went to another battalion at that point

spacer.png
Battalion Bunks are constantly Filled with AFK players like this, I also have videos of multiple officers going AFK during events

5. Fast promotions. On your roster you have dates when you recruited people, some people in the battalion have been here for 2 months and are high officers as such people (Egg and other ncos) have been here for much longer and trying their best and are still low NCO

6. Based on what i heard from CMD Gett, the 41st are currently -1ing egg because the Higher ups in the battalion are scared of Egg removing them and that they will leave the battalion just to not be with him, with these statements it just proves that nobody in the higher positions care about the battalion or other enlisted and its all for character models and virtual rank.

7. Immature high command. Once again the people you promote and think are doing good jobs are the people going after your opponent saying “Eggs a dick and hes mean and he's been arrested (Both where technically false on Egg’s case but they want people to -1 Egg really bad)
Instead of being mature and debating they just continue to try to insult him. If they can do that to Egg what's stopping them from hating other NCOs or enlisted. This is not something that should be happening from Higher ups who should be professional, this happening on the forums should not be a thing as its showing to the public who these people in the battalion really are.

Upon writing this I saw this happen (I can get it timestamped aswell if you really wish) I wouldnt doubt if you told these people that you posted the app seeing as they almost all are here instantly

spacer.png
Sorry b but once again I have yet to see anything from this battalion since I left over 1+years ago besides a dead and broken battalion. Egg is the redemption its needed.
For everyone that negative reacted the +1's on other apps this is how you do a -1 with *EVIDENCE*

This is very well wrote and grounded. You were warned about your AFK to Actively playing ratio. I feel like Trig has described it really well, at this point I wished I noticed/was told this as recon Reg. But it be how it do. you chill af and a nice wee guy to talk to but -1. Good luck though! ❤️

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

-1 Frankly haven't seen you doing much in terms of actually improving the battalion in ways that count. Like I may be old school on this but it used to be that the most important things about running a battalion were 1. Making sure people are having fun, not sure if you've been doing that but I can tell from your app it's not as important as having the battalions jobs balanced out as if that matters. Also your treatment of Egg is disgraceful 2. Having an active battalion, as Trig proved you and your officers aren't setting a good example there, and 3. Individualism, setting your battalion apart, and frankly it feels to me like 41st is a cookie cutter copy of 104th and every other battalion 

• Winner 1
Banned

+1 You really care about the battalion and put a lot of work into it 

• Winner 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

@Trig
So, let me first start off by addressing your point, as I feel it was directed at me. I have graduated both High School and College. My job site closed down, so I lost my job as a result. At this point in time, I have nothing better to do than work from home and play GMOD while looking for new job opportunities. Here's a challenge for anyone on the server: I challenge you to find me AFK in GMOD during any of those fourteen hours. Pro Tip: You won't because I don't AFK on the server. Ask anyone who is on at any time during the day at the same time I am. I cannot speak for the other high command in the 41st, but do not dare to try to call me inactive. This server is my life at this point in time. Call me a loser, if you want. I don't care. The only thing that matters to me is the 41st and seeing them succeed.

Next, I want to address a point that is being brought up a lot: being watched over during tryouts. You brought this up on the other app, but then quickly removed it. I'm glad you brought it back up because it can now be addressed publicly. So, tryouts were being done and both Trig and Beastly were being tried out to join the 41st. During the tryout, you guys were caught minging several times. One of you thought it was funny to pull out e-binos during a prisoner diamond. A knife was pulled out during other formations. The tryouts weren't being taken seriously, so we were watching the trainer giving the tryouts closely as it seemed he also wasn't taking tryouts seriously. A fifteen minute training took an hour and a half.

During Brooklyn's term as Gree, he helped revitalize the battalion. He has filled out the Officer Core with people who are devoted to this battalion, who work hard to make this battalion succeed. He's made a lot of good changes to the battalion. He's worked hard on battalion. Sometimes, you can't get everything done that you want done during one term. Sometimes you need a second term to truly improve things. I want to see what he will do in his second term to make the 41st as great as it could be. Give this guy a chance to show what he can do. Things in the 41st are in a good place. Our members love being a part of the battalion and they're happy with the way things are going. I've seen many people leave, only to come right back because they miss the people and the fun that they have.

You get my +1 as long as you do one thing: step up the activity and make some real changes during your next term.

Edited by Tetra
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 4
  • Winner 2

Former 41st GC REGL XO Tetra | Former Cin Drallig x2 | Former Serra Keto x2 | Former Branch Overseer Former Mace Windu

41st CMD Tetra

-1. Hearing from others, and racking up a huge amount of hours while during your term, your activity simply wasn't there. I know many will say you did things "behind the scenes", but in my opinion, BCMD's should not prioritize "docwork" and "rank structuring", while they are completely absent from in game and ignoring actually leading their battalion in a named character position.

Edited by Scream
  • Agree 3
56 minutes ago, Llama/Yoda said:

-1 Frankly haven't seen you doing much in terms of actually improving the battalion in ways that count. Like I may be old school on this but it used to be that the most important things about running a battalion were 1. Making sure people are having fun, not sure if you've been doing that but I can tell from your app it's not as important as having the battalions jobs balanced out as if that matters. Also your treatment of Egg is disgraceful 2. Having an active battalion, as Trig proved you and your officers aren't setting a good example there, and 3. Individualism, setting your battalion apart, and frankly it feels to me like 41st is a cookie cutter copy of 104th and every other battalion

Took the words right out of my mouth

+1 this man needs to get BCMD again. Nobody else. I’ve worked with you in a way that I can personally say these things. You’re hard working and always work with people, I don’t know how else to explain it but you’re a good person and put your work into everything you do. The work you do in game is excellent and don’t even get me started about behind the scenes, you always work to create new ideas and improve your battalion farther. You deserve this term. Period. +1 brother 

• Disagree 1
  • Winner 1
Veteran Admin

+1 amazing guy all i can say is he deserves the position the rank and the respect you got this man ignore those who wish only to break you

Edited by Underpaidstaff

+1

Not only can i say he did outstanding during his term, but he was extremely responsible and lead very well. Irl really hit him there midway into his term but he still got on as much as he could and put in hella work. I can safely say this man put in so much work for the damn battalion. His hours may not look good now, but the hours he put in without gmod was amazing as well. Everything has been very updated and nothing i can see is falling behind. Its pretty shitty when people can start crying about this guys activity when the other applicant probably has worse activity previously, lol. This guy has had so much shit hit him in the face irl, im suprised he had the push to continue to try his best to be on as much as he could. After talking to him, he is ready to push his activity back up to what it was at the beginning of his term. I dont wanna show any sort of favoritism here, cuz obviously towards the end of his term shit was looking bad, but this officer core is now quite experienced and would look nice behind brooklyn again, Good luck my friend. 

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Winner 1

Doom the Boom

I have a legitimate question @Brooklyn 

What happened to AT-RT trainings?

GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Just now, Clutch said:

What do you mean? They still happen

Oh I was just asking because it wasn’t talked about in his app and I haven’t seen a single one hosted 

23 minutes ago, Kronos Jones said:

Oh I was just asking because it wasn’t talked about in his app and I haven’t seen a single one hosted 

I actually hosted one the other day. And had three troopers pass.

Edited by Hayley

Overall Brooklyn I think you did fine. I think that what Trig posted is valid, but understand that somethings are not able to be fixed in a single term. My personal opinion is that Egg should have his chance. I appreciate what you tried to do and did, but my vote is a -1.

+1 You've been a great BCMD I've enjoyed myself in the battalion and would like to see you continue, you and everyone else that fill the officer spots are very kind and well spoken. I'd also like to mention that you've done pretty much what you said you wanted to in your first application and I'm excited to see if the battalion will still prosper with you as their leader.

+1 I was friends with the forgotten Gree Sanchez, and afterwards, Logic, I eye the forums sometimes, rarely, but sometimes, and I see this app and I think he is the right fit. Logic has told me how people have reported Slender as an amazing Gree, and to this I would A-Gree

Uh oh did I say a comment positively regarding logic, incoming dumbs

• Disagree 1
  • Winner 1

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

Activity isn't the most important thing. I am friends with Brooklyn on Steam. As his profile is private I will respect him and NOT share how many hours he has, but I will say that statistically, he is just as active if not even more than his officer corps. Brooklyn, like other good BCMDs puts responsibilities on the higher ups of his battalion and makes everyone feel like they have a job and a part to play in the battalion. Brooklyn has a good head on his shoulders and he uses that head frequently to make smart decisions like putting certain people in certain ranks that HE knows will do a good job. Although 41st has not been the most active recently, no one can deny the massive turn around in behavior and attitude from the battalion under the leadership of Brooklyn and his officer corps. So, the point I'm trying is that a SUPER active BCMD is only needed in a poopy battalion that needs someone to hold its hand. LUCKILY even if that were the case, Brooklyn IS active enough to do that.

TL;DR:

Brooklyn IS active according to his Steam hours, but he does a good enough job as it is that if he were less active, he'd still be a great BCMD. 

+1

Yeah so Trig summed up pretty much everything. This man brought all of the points right out of what I was gonna say.

From what I've seen and heard over your term, it appears that nothing really has changed from the past administration (Not a good thing), and there is still struggles in activity for the battalion, a lack of care for the lower recruits, and a number of other problems.

Sorry bud, but the big man is back for his throne.

Heres my outlook on things, Brooklyn you're a great guy but personally as a whole I cant agree with the newer players on synergy, and thats nothing against you at all. You see, my prime playing and when I made quite a lot of friends on here was when Billiam was my cody, Egg was my Gree when I was 41st GC. If anything, if someone knows about how to run a battalion and not be heaps active at the same time it was Egg. He did it for close to 3+ years CONSISTANTLY without a report, issue or any conflict that couldnt be resolved within his battalion. It was simply good.

What I see now and its like this in most battalions as newer players take the helm is they are imo scared to branch and try new things. They have their inner circle of friends and people they trust, promote them but ignore those they are scared off. I wont call anyone out, But the same thing happened to myself when I returned to fix the 187th. I put in the hardwork, But instead I was constintaly pushed back, bad mouthed, etc for doing the work required and it was simply because they didnt want me taking over because they knew I could and would remove them for inactity and overall toxicity and shit work. Now the same reasons dont apply to you and your high command I understand that, but with the evidence, and the obvious witch hunt against egg, it all comes down to exactly what I went through and IF that is what Egg is going through then thats just plain rude.

That isnt to say thats actually whats going on but it sure does look like it to me, and ive been back for 3 weeks.

Ive seen a lot of Legacy Ranks but Egg got bloody MSG and no GC thats practically not a legacy rank, I doubt this is your actual Legacy ranks for 41st BCMD's as I know a CPT could rank transfer to 1stLt.

Venom was Luminara and is also Legacy COL

Egg, 3 Years BCMD, MSG, No GC. Epic. I think if you dont obtain Gree again you should be put down to MSG, stripped of GC and most things also. You see! it makes no sense, Its a literal throw in the face

So far, this is literally just off the way you guys treat egg, Activity time.

I dont care for activity, Each battalion is in a different position meaning you need to do different thing, For instance I need to do Doc work and rework my entire intel and officer core which means I need to focus on things behind the scenes. You on the other hand need to be a face for the battalion, youve gone through an enitre 3 month term, I am 4 days into mine and have completed most behind the scenes things and also getting people to do it for me now. If I can do that and set that up in 4-5 days im sure you could have figured something out in 3 months.

Ultimately theres too much dodgy stuff going on for me to think that this battalions not corrupt. -1.

Didnt even mention the lying on applications from HC...

Edited by OldMateDreams

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
Veteran Admin
11 hours ago, Kronos Jones said:

I have a legitimate question @Brooklyn 

What happened to AT-RT trainings?

ive seen plenty its unfortunate if you miss them but ive seen them

When people-1 you for being inactive although you're more active than the other nominee. Honestly stupid. Hes the most active outta the 2 and recently done the most for 41st and best for it. Just the way some people come out no where and get a BCMD job.

Edited by McFisher
  • Winner 1

Imagine Putting Your Old Ranks And Roles In Your Bio

I Went from Mas Amedda and VA to Blacklisted from every single thing except CT and Jedi :)

18 hours ago, Trig said:

spacer.png

spacer.png
EDIT : Imagine dumbing and reacting which means you are defending a dead and inactive battalion kek

Consider this a former HC in 41st being mature and debating your claims.

1. Most of the people you mentioned here being "inactive" have high daily averages on the server and most of the time they aren't inactive. You can't just assume that because Gree is inactive that his HC is inactive too. I have personally stayed up with Tetra to 6 am in EST on MULTIPLE occasions and we talked about shit and played on the server. Also the TS time that you pulled was on HALLOWEEN NIGHT, so if you really want to call a mans out for being inactive on a holiday, that's pretty petty imo. Also, I'm pretty sure Egg isn't exactly very active either.

2. You provided no evidence here and basically called the "CO's" mean and saying they are being dicks, which is exactly what you called out the HC on point number 7. I'm sure those quotes aren't what was actually said and when you got trained you should've been given the roster, which has the bodygroupr guide on it, which means you should've known the proper uniform. If you really had a problem with how people were treating you, you could've said something to the officers and they would have taken care of it, I'm certain. The 41st has a very nice disciplinary regiment.

3. There are plenty of EC people that are in the battalion, and again, you provided no evidence for this claim. Yes, most of the officers are in Green Company, but that's because they strive to set an example for the members of the bat and they wanted to challenge themselves and prove themselves by passing HARD tryouts to get within the elite sub-unit. The minimum rank requirement for GC tryouts is MSG, which is a pretty high SNCO rank, so it makes sense that most officers would have already attended and either passed or have gone through it more than a few times and passed when they became an officer.

4. Again, no real proof or context here. I can probably tell you that the reason why that was said was because he wanted your trainer, which should've been an NCO, to host a training or simulation rather than making the officer do it, which is something that should be encouraged. The CO was probably following the trainer around because they were mentoring them and wanted to make sure you were being trained properly. Officers should train yes, but NCO's are the first people responsible for small-scale trainings and simulations. Also like, what time was that photo even taken? That could've been at like 2 AM est where people are sleeping or, dare I say it, a holiday (Halloween).  You have videos of officers going AFK during events? Cool, I don't see how that pertains to Gree here, since his officers probably have real life stuff going on, and I can probably guess that it wasn't all the officers either. 

5.  We have requirements to promote people all the way up to CPT, from there you have to be active and prove yourself in the battalion. If people got as far as they did, it's because the fulfilled those requirements and got promoted fairly. We might not have long cooldown periods for our ranks like other battalions do, but we don't promote people every day either. Some people also transferred in as certain ranks so you have to take that into account. 

6. I personally don't see this as not caring for the battalion, I see it as being scared of getting removed from the battalion. How can you help out the other enlisted if you got removed by your BCMD? Also, from what I have heard of Egg, he isn't exactly friendly to everyone he meets and he has at least one positive arrest that wasn't falsed. I can go check the arrest records if you really want me too.

7. While it is a fair and valid point that HC could be attacking Egg, I'm positive it's not without provocation. I mean, you don't just say that about somebody unless you're a complete troll, which I don't think the HC in 41st are. There's a good reason for all of the hate. What's to stop them you ask? People being nice, respectful and mature to other players on the server and following the rules. It's not as if these feelings just popped up out of nowhere and were formed overnight, so if they were to hate other NCO's and enlisted, surely you would have seen it during the time Brooklyn was Gree? Idk about you, but I didn't really see much hate going around in the battalion during that time.

Sure, maybe Gree did tell them about the app, or maybe they all knew that his term was ending soon and they found it themselves and just wanted to talk about it in a private channel where they couldn't be disturbed and let other people know about the app. Idk chief, it seems to me like you just joined the battalion so you could gather evidence to write a big -1 that people can hop on.

This man here gets a +1 from me as I feel he is going to do good things with his second term. More to come on that later.

Edited by Ignis
  • Agree 2
  • Winner 6
19 hours ago, Trig said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Your AFKing just as much as him  and your particpating in the so called inactive battalion kek with 16 idle hours. 

Tetra dealt with the other points go look at that for more info just wanted to say that

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
43 minutes ago, Juan_Cena said:

Your AFKing just as much as him  and your particpating in the so called inactive battalion kek with 16 idle hours. 

Tetra dealt with the other points go look at that for more info just wanted to say that

So you are admitting that with 16 hours I'm afking as much as members of HC

Congrats you just admitted it

Also I'm a PVT I don't uphold to same standards as HC or BCMD

Edit : also I'm at work and I was asleep, forgot to turn off my pc

Also why am I being @'d i said my post and it should be left there, I've read every response on both sides

Edited by Trig
  • Agree 2
  • Funny 2
  • Winner 1

I think both you and Egg are decent people (as far as my interactions with you, but that may just be because I am an XO, so respect is a prerequisite), but you both should probably take time to patch any small issues that people are -1ing you for. I'm giving you this so that the server can feel reassured with either of you in charge of the 41st. And the condiment corps (the mustard boys and the ketchup company) can't exist without the two relish battalions.

• Agree 1

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

Related image
STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM.
My dude's these 41st threads are getting out of control remember to follow the Commander App Rules or staff will have to punish you with naughty boy points. This also applies to all public SynergyRoleplay Discords so please be kind to each other and remember that we are all playing on the server for fun and take a break from stuff.

❤️

• Agree 2
  • Funny 4

God,  I wish we had neutral still.   I made the mistake of arguing like a goddamn idiot the last time this happened.  

Some points are spot on like the hours being hidden,  while others I'm questioning especially @Trig.    You said you were a PVT.    How long have you been around recently?  I'm simply questioning if you simply haven't been around 41st all that much.    

@Beastly,  Same with you.   I would like to hear more examples from you.

I'm really really fucking hesitant on what to do currently so I'll   +1 for now.

Edited by Zensras

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

20 hours ago, Ignis said:

Consider this a former HC in 41st being mature and debating your claims.

1. Most of the people you mentioned here being "inactive" have high daily averages on the server and most of the time they aren't inactive. You can't just assume that because Gree is inactive that his HC is inactive too. I have personally stayed up with Tetra to 6 am in EST on MULTIPLE occasions and we talked about shit and played on the server. Also the TS time that you pulled was on HALLOWEEN NIGHT, so if you really want to call a mans out for being inactive on a holiday, that's pretty petty imo. Also, I'm pretty sure Egg isn't exactly very active either.

2. You provided no evidence here and basically called the "CO's" mean and saying they are being dicks, which is exactly what you called out the HC on point number 7. I'm sure those quotes aren't what was actually said and when you got trained you should've been given the roster, which has the bodygroupr guide on it, which means you should've known the proper uniform. If you really had a problem with how people were treating you, you could've said something to the officers and they would have taken care of it, I'm certain. The 41st has a very nice disciplinary regiment.

3. There are plenty of EC people that are in the battalion, and again, you provided no evidence for this claim. Yes, most of the officers are in Green Company, but that's because they strive to set an example for the members of the bat and they wanted to challenge themselves and prove themselves by passing HARD tryouts to get within the elite sub-unit. The minimum rank requirement for GC tryouts is MSG, which is a pretty high SNCO rank, so it makes sense that most officers would have already attended and either passed or have gone through it more than a few times and passed when they became an officer.

4. Again, no real proof or context here. I can probably tell you that the reason why that was said was because he wanted your trainer, which should've been an NCO, to host a training or simulation rather than making the officer do it, which is something that should be encouraged. The CO was probably following the trainer around because they were mentoring them and wanted to make sure you were being trained properly. Officers should train yes, but NCO's are the first people responsible for small-scale trainings and simulations. Also like, what time was that photo even taken? That could've been at like 2 AM est where people are sleeping or, dare I say it, a holiday (Halloween).  You have videos of officers going AFK during events? Cool, I don't see how that pertains to Gree here, since his officers probably have real life stuff going on, and I can probably guess that it wasn't all the officers either. 

5.  We have requirements to promote people all the way up to CPT, from there you have to be active and prove yourself in the battalion. If people got as far as they did, it's because the fulfilled those requirements and got promoted fairly. We might not have long cooldown periods for our ranks like other battalions do, but we don't promote people every day either. Some people also transferred in as certain ranks so you have to take that into account. 

6. I personally don't see this as not caring for the battalion, I see it as being scared of getting removed from the battalion. How can you help out the other enlisted if you got removed by your BCMD? Also, from what I have heard of Egg, he isn't exactly friendly to everyone he meets and he has at least one positive arrest that wasn't falsed. I can go check the arrest records if you really want me too.

7. While it is a fair and valid point that HC could be attacking Egg, I'm positive it's not without provocation. I mean, you don't just say that about somebody unless you're a complete troll, which I don't think the HC in 41st are. There's a good reason for all of the hate. What's to stop them you ask? People being nice, respectful and mature to other players on the server and following the rules. It's not as if these feelings just popped up out of nowhere and were formed overnight, so if they were to hate other NCO's and enlisted, surely you would have seen it during the time Brooklyn was Gree? Idk about you, but I didn't really see much hate going around in the battalion during that time.

Sure, maybe Gree did tell them about the app, or maybe they all knew that his term was ending soon and they found it themselves and just wanted to talk about it in a private channel where they couldn't be disturbed and let other people know about the app. Idk chief, it seems to me like you just joined the battalion so you could gather evidence to write a big -1 that people can hop on.

This man here gets a +1 from me as I feel he is going to do good things with his second term. More to come on that later.

This explains all I would say. Regarding the last screenshot of people within the TS channel... I can assure you before I went idle nothing was wrongfully said about anyone we were talking about the state of the battalion... not the applications... not egg... the "battalion" as you can tell high ranking officials were in that channel and still care for their home. Besides that who is to say yourself and your supports were never in a TS channel maybe talking about the applications and such. I have no proof except when I seen it with my own 2 eyes  but SO BDE can help further that idea. With that being said +1 in favor of Brooklyn. Let him lead the people of the battalion that trust him as of right now only 2 people within the battalion doesn't think he is right for the job and the "rest" being outside of the battalion. Give the people of the "battalion" who "they" want leading them. I think it is very wrongfully for the choosing of BCMD to be chosen based on a outside imagine imo. Good Luck Brooklyn! ( Don't get me wrong he has shit he needs to fix I scold him anytime I get a chance as 41st I always inform them I want to talk to Brooklyn to see the state of the battalion and help him prove on it. He has good intentions that application says it the people within the battalion says it... what more is need to be said. People are judging this from a stand point that they shouldn't be, but they decide on how they operate... this is how I decide on mine. )

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 5
On 11/3/2019 at 4:18 PM, Nightmare said:

-1 Yeah i'm special,   All I see is that 41st is a carbon copy of 104th no originality. Now   afd539e8280389ec4601666877b5d6f7.png even though all of the people from 104th came to 41st it's still dead because it's the same exact thing.

-1, Exactly, the 41st was a Different Battalion, something that no other battalion was. This changed Dramatically when all the 104th joined a while back, the activity for the first few weeks was good then it dropped, many left due to the 41st not being 41st but being almost 104th v2 or 2.0. Almost a sub-Branch of 104th if you will, I left because of this and  after being a CSM for 5 months going to 1LT then getting demoted back to CSM, for the majority of my time in 41st I was a CSM. Trig also made some good points, back on Endor the 41st had a “AFK” corner, this just shows the inactivity. Before I resigned from staff there were a lot of tickets from 41st that read something along the lines of “ move this AFK”. I’ve talked to the HC or Officer+ within the 41st in their thoughts of Egg Being Gree again, they think that Egg will just remove everything that they have “worked hard” for. Although the 41st Removed everything Egg Created and/of stood for, Egg ran the Battalion for almost 2 years, he must have done something right. 

*Note* No disrespect to 104th, you guys are great and I have good relationships with you. But 41st shouldn’t be 104th, it’s not 104th it’s 41st...

Edited by [ZN] Cubby
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Dumb 1
Head Admin
On 11/3/2019 at 10:06 PM, Trig said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

The time you took for this..........................................................................................

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, you have been Denied for the position of Gree.

Reasoning for doing so

• In the interview you did not properly address our concerns about inactivity/maturity of the officer corp

• Stagnation of the battalion was brushed aside and labeled as “progress” during the interview

•  Activity during brooklyns term was poor

• No clear vision for the battalion in the upcoming future 

• Disregarded many concerns about the battalion during the interview

• Only started to do actual work for the battalion nearing the reapplication phase

• Not proper care of officer corp. *Not removing inactives allow stagnation among officers

• Nothing of actual substance was changed during brooklyn’s term of gree

You may apply for a Commander position in 30 days.

//moved to denied

• Agree 3
  • Winner 3
  • Friendly 1