Trad's farewell

Welp, I wasn't really expecting myself to write this, but sadly it has to be done if I want to move forward. Anyways, recently I've been feeling heavily burnt out and finding no joy in playing on the server at the moment. At this point, I feel like I am merely hogging a head administrator position more suitable for someone who is currently more passionate than I currently am. I've been here for quite a while and in the beginning, when I first started playing the server I too, like from the looks of it, many others, joined the server to minge and fuck around but got a change of heart when I joined my first battalion, 104th, where I got my first interactions with the members of the community and decided "fuck it, I will keep playing and see with it leads me". Today I've managed to become an HA and a TRM which I never thought was possible, but I put my mind to it (sorry all those admins / TROs who didn't get any tickets/training done under those weeks due to me and greek stealing them all). I will most likely disappear from the server for a bit, maybe come back when the update drops. Other than that I'm pretty much leaving everything (HA, TRM, SOBDE)

Farewell:

@Dragon @Bananaberry @Carter Thank you guys for giving me a chance as High Staff, and sorry for being a shit writer ;)

@Sock Monkey Thanks for the opportunity to become a TRM.

@SOBDE I've been with y'all for a long fucking time, I appreciate every one of you even though I've had a hard time showing it.

@Derv You've helped me go through some mental hardships and I thank you for that. Even though you act a bit special and I get somewhat mad at you for it.

@Poe Your memes makes me want to jump through a wall

@Tinovious Regu... URGH... FUCK... anyways you've done a good job succeeding me as Niner, you're a great guy and I enjoy every moment when we play the cluster fuck game known as Squad together lmao.

@Jags I consider you as a close friend which whom I trust very much. You're always a chill dude and makes the best of things. 

• Friendly 16

52946061-6923-4AFC-AEBA-9E28ED2BA75D-5.g

See you in the GC bb, lets FaceTime at 7 am again 

• Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• Management
Management

o7 

Really busted his ass off as an HA. Gonna miss you Trad. Now imma have to kiss Poe and wipe the GM Program all at the same time smh

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Banned

o7 brother 

• Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

Damn man sad to see you go, the high staff team will certainly struggle without you, you were a hard worker and will be missed.

• Friendly 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

o7 my Swedish friend. I'll see you on the flipside, Better keep playing fucking Squad together and tell me when German's talk shit about my expert Squad leading skills. I looked up to you when you were Niner and I'm glad you think I've done a good job. I'll continue to  Regu... URGH... FUCK...  try my best at keeping the Squad alive. Don't be a stranger you absolute cutie.

P.s. NOW YOU CAN FIX YER SLEEPING PATTERN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Edited by Tinovious

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

• Friendly 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

Hang on, hang on hang on hang on.

1) why didn't you tell me in our DMs that this was gonna happen.

2) Where the fuck is my @ I thought you loved me bro.

3) I hope you step on Lego.

4) I love you bro the memories were amazing

5) @Bbstine is right by saying you have no life so what you doing now, just fucking staring at a wall all day now?

6) Bbstine smells of pickles.

• Agree 2

British

Banned

wwxepw0.jpg

My boi trad to the left. Good ol days. Keep being a retard ❤️

• Friendly 1
  • 1 month later...