[SR] Josh [VA]

RP Name:

RC-1136 Omega Squad Darman Skirata

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:19107244

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

Omega Squad Niner

Experience:

Staff: I have been staff for a while now, Starting out as a New Admin, I have worked my way through the ranks to where I'm currently at. (Veteran Admin). Throughout my time as staff, I have had to deal with some very interesting situations improving my knowledge in the players & in the server overall.

212th: My second major achievement in this community was my time in the 212th, I went from PVT - CSM. I eventually became Oddball taking on the task as PLTL & Kind off reviving the Pilot Program (At least in the 212th), I helped make the new Training documents as well as help the Program as a whole. After my time working as PLTL I resigned after 104th took over the Pilot program, I became Ghost Company Cale for a little while until I eventually became Omega Squad.

Jedi: My time in Jedi has been very long, Ever since I joined the server last year I’ve been a Jedi. Recently reaching the rank of Knight Adept & Becoming Sentinel Manager. I served under a bunch of Sentinel Leads & Helped rebuild the Sentinel Trials we know today. After my time serving as a Sentinel Manager, I transferred my Managership to the Shadow Branch to help out over there, My time as a Shadow Manager was short but still great.

Omega Squad: I’ve been in Omega Squad for around 2 months now, Reaching the rank of Major I’ve been helping improve the relations between our Outreach (91st) & Omega Squad, I have been hosting Training & Helped them recruit for the last couple of months.

I started out as RC-3222 Atin Skirata & Later switched when we had a boyo from one of the other squad's transfer in to be with the EU gang. Every since then, I have been Darman.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I have served with Omega Squad for 2 months now under the command of the previous Niner, (Trad) And I have been keeping an eye at how he lead the squad to its current state(Good State), and I believe I have gotten the hang of how to run a squad. Due to his recent resignation, I decided to post this as I feel I am ready for the task of leading Omega Squad to glory. I want to keep working with our Outreach & helping them Improve in the same way Omega Squad has in the past few months. I also believe that it would be for the better of the Squad to get a new appointed Niner as soon as possible so it doesn’t go back to how it was with 1 member.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

I believe i have a pretty good overall knowledge of Omega Squad’s lore.

Availability:

All weekdays from 3 PM - 10 PM GMT +1 (9 AM - 4 PM EST)

In the weekends it's another story, I will be able to stay on for however long it is required, discluding Sundays of course as I have school & work the next day.

And during school break, I will also be able to be on quite a lot more.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

| RC-1136 Omega Squad Darman Skirata has played for 1813:44:39.

And rising.

Do you have a microphone?:

I do.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

At the end of my term, I want to see Omega Squad more active than ever, working with other battalions, hosting trainings & sims. Having improved relations with the server as a whole. How I'm going to achieve this is by having meetings with my Battalion & evaluating our trainings together with the 91st. I want to make some basic trainings that I think we should be doing at least once a month to keep the 91st entertained & active. I will also be working towards doing more server wide trainings with our squad where we will be teaching others a few things hopefully.

I will be working towards having the Squad understand our lore in all aspects to further improve our roleplay & be able to do more passive roleplay. I want to set up an infrastructure within the Squad & hopefully getting an XO.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

I do.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

I do.

Josh man, I like you I really do but I am not sure that you are ready for this position. The biggest issue is how combative you are to anybody that opposes your thoughts. I feel like you need a bit more time in SOBDE and to try and mellow out a bit. (I am not saying he is too new in this area, I phrased this poorly. I am just saying a little bit more time in SOBDE to mellow out, 2 Months is plenty enough time to Apply For Squad Lead if under the right conditions imho.)  However, with the situation at hand I believe you are the best chance Omega has. Good luck and don't forget it's all about having fun and enjoying yourself.  If you ever need any advice or help Ill be around. 

Josh, do to recent events you have made me really change my thought process. With the reports and combative attitude coming back around I don't believe you are a good fit for Niner. -1.

Edited by Metro
New Actions
  • Agree 3

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

Banned

+1 Good Luck

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

6 hours ago, Metro said:

-1, Josh man, I like you I really do but I am not sure that you are ready for this position. The biggest issue is how combative you are to anybody that opposes your thoughts. I feel like you need a bit more time in SOBDE and to try and mellow out a bit.

This

• Friendly 1

Hello. I may not be a heaps big member of the community, but I know most of yall know me anyways. Lets be real, since I first played the seriousness of the roleplay went downhill and im not saying its improved or decreased since I was last on, at the moment I can only go from what I have heard and been told. But heres my problem with this application, and fondly enough its not even the application its the replies for the -1's.

Combative. Look yes, I think this can be an issue sometimes. But this is Omega Squad, Niner only showed emotion when his squad screwed up. The dudes a stern leader and its what we need. 

The biggest problem I had when I saw SOBDE when i came back briefly was how shocking they are, not skill but just basic roleplay, it never gave off the same feeling that they used to and its just a shame, and I think its because we have gone to soft. Dont forget this is a serious roleplay server and yes you are all entitled to your opinion but I think that getting more hardarses into these positions.

Josh mate, Ive know u since u joined the 212th and when you wanted to fix something, you seeked my help and listened to my past mistakes and things I did well. You may be combative but I do not see this as a weakness. It can be the beginning of a true scary, elite squad that they used to be. Please bring this group to its former glory. BUT although I dont see your combative as a weakness it can be if you let it get the better of you, so when/if you get niner, listen to your squad, and your sobde reg and you will be fine.

You are getting a +1 from me. Best of luck old friend.

• Friendly 1

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt

8 hours ago, Metro said:

-1, Josh man, I like you I really do but I am not sure that you are ready for this position. The biggest issue is how combative you are to anybody that opposes your thoughts. I feel like you need a bit more time in SOBDE and to try and mellow out a bit.

• Friendly 1

+1 People can change the ways they act. I will give him a chance to see what he those with Omega Squad. GoodLuck 

• Friendly 1

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo

On 5/20/2019 at 1:15 PM, OldMateDreams said:

serious roleplay

Nowhere is synergy advertised as a serious roleplay server. Even the Founder, Joah has stated that synergy is not a serious roleplay because if we were we’d have to get rid of people even hinting towards an out of character action. Anyways.

As former Niner and the person that recruited Josh into Omega, I will say that I’ve had a couple of issues with you regarding your attitude, which to an extent I would agree with @Metro‘s statement. However, I believe that with enough time and you will drop that attitude and become a great Niner. You are trustworthy and know when to joke around and when to be serious.  I know for a fact that you will take matters into your own hand which can be both a good thing and a bad thing, either way, you’re a great guy and I believe in you.

+1

[05/25/19] Edit 1:

I quite honestly don't believe the current people running for Niner are fit for it. I'd rather see Omega get someone from the outside to run it or someone else within SOBDE. As an HA I have gotten quite a lot of reports on Josh and it's always the same problems; Attitude and how you combative you are against anyone who opposes your thoughts. The reason I originally gave you a +1 is that I believe you could change and for a time in Omega did. When you first joined SOBDE and specifically Omega your attitude did a 180 and was perfect. But now it looks like it's done another 180 and turned back into the attitude that originally got you blacklisted. Sorry brother, but for the betterment of Omega, I do not believe either you or Timmy are fit for the position.

• Agree 1

52946061-6923-4AFC-AEBA-9E28ED2BA75D-5.g

Here man. We haven't exactly had the best interactions with each other and I can say that you were a serious pain in my ass in the Jedi. But you have been a pretty good Omega member by their standards.

I'll give you a +1 because I'm curious to see how hard you get your ass beat as a Squad Lead.

• Friendly 1

6 hours ago, Blaki said:

+1 even tho I agree that you should stay in SOBDE a little bit longer before going for Squad Lead, I believe u can manage it. Good Luck mate. 

Let’s not forget that I got Gregor like 1-2 weeks into joining SOBDE Image result for pepelmao

But to be legit, SOBDE has lost 3 squad leads in a week, there’s no way the current members are gonna sit there and let their squad die out because they are “new”. I personally believe that the current boys going for squad lead positions will do great. GL Josh.

+1 

Edited by Jags
Keep fucking up on grammar lmao
  • Winner 1
  • Management
Management

I really wish you would have spoken with me and Korm before doing this, but

Although you may have some attitude problems that can halt your progression on the server you have, since I first met you, learned to control them slightly. You may be new to SOBDE, but -1ing you for that reason would be a bit hypocritical seeing as another new kid on the block is also going for a Squad Lead spot.

Recently SOBDE has lost a lot of people and those that remain need to step up and it’s nice to see some of the newer members take initiative.

+1 because Korm and I will be here to help whenever you need it. Just don’t be afraid to communicate.

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Josh you are a really good RPer and in that aspect i feel you would do great as a BCMD, However, the above statements do have a very good point where you can be in general pretty hostile toward people if they have a different opinion toward you which is something you definetly need to work on. For now i am going to be neutral. 

EDIT: +1

Edited by [SR] Carvis [A]
  • Friendly 1
Banned

2 hours ago, SmallJeff said:

-1 can be toxic towards people sometimes just don’t feel like you are ready

This -1

• Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

+1 He's a good kid at heart. I was the one over seeing josh when he came back to 212th after his removal and blacklist from alpha arc and help him work back to being a respected member of the community helping him get his arc status back worked his way into GC and then back into SOBDE as Atin 

• Friendly 1

+1

I've known josh for a while, and he's made a complete 180 turn around from a not good person to a good boy. I remember you did 80 MED trainings in 2 weeks, which made many new medics and benefited the branch of medical in Naval greatly and did lots of stuff in Omega and benefited 212th in Pilot. Very good boy. I agree with the -1's though.

• Agree 2
  • Friendly 1

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

12 hours ago, Metro said:

-1, Josh man, I like you I really do but I am not sure that you are ready for this position. The biggest issue is how combative you are to anybody that opposes your thoughts. I feel like you need a bit more time in SOBDE and to try and mellow out a bit

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

-1, i’ve known you for a while. Especially with most of your previous blacklists from multiple battalions. I’m glad that you have finally changed. (For the most part) but I don’t see you ready to take on a BCMD position.

Plus, you do get really angry and offended when someone speaks against you.

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Neutral.

When I was Prudii, I noticed that you were really passive aggressive and often don't take too kind too people's opinion on you. You're way too hotheaded and can be too rash, You're personality can be way too erratic sometimes and it may reflect on your squad and yourself if you held a SOBDE squad lead position. Furthermore, Activity within Omega is a big yikes at the  moment. Which isn't your fault, And I don't intend to judge you on that. As I said on Timmy's app, Pick up your activity, that would be nice. Personally, I don't think any of you are ready for the Niner position at the moment. Though Timmy seems to be the more levelheaded applicant, If my future interactions are different than the ones that have previously occurred it may turn out to be a plus one. All in all, Good luck chief.

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

Neutral, If you don't get your way, you seem to get mad and have an aggressive attitude towards others from what I saw now and in the past. I would make it +1 because I was the one who told Trad & Stix at the time when I was in Omega squad to lift the blacklist cause I saw a change, but I started to see that toxic part appear again.

Edited by Papa Piff
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

I first met you in the 501st. And I kinda hated your guts. You were disrespectful rude and power hungry. These beeing the reasons we blacklisted you. However, this was some time ago. And since then my view of you has really changed. You have improved so much and you've become a great guy who I love talking to. I've been told about you having some anger issues sometimes but I believe that you'll be able to work past that and prove to us all that you can be an able BCMD. You redeemed yourself to me and the 501st and believe bygones to be bygones and therefore I support you in this application.

Best of luck my dude 

+1

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

Papa Kal

Voided as I no longer fulfill the requirements.

Thank you to everyone who supported me, this application has been a verge big learning experience for me in what areas I need to work on, unfortunately it seems that it has caused me more issues eventually leading to this..

• Friendly 2