Adding Grey Jedi

Brady

Name: TR 501st Jedi G Padawan Brady

Suggestion: Adding grey jedi

Implementation: Assigning someone as grey jedi lead  and starting it from scratch

Lore: The term Gray Jedi, or Gray, had two meanings. First, it was used by Jedi and Sith to describe Force-users who walked the line between the light and dark sides of the Force without surrendering to the dark side, and second, it described Jedi who distanced themselves from the Jedi High Council and operated outside the strictures of the Jedi Code. However, those who were considered to be true Gray Jedi met both qualifications and did not belong to any particular Force tradition. Grey jedi believe in balance. Some jedi like Vos and Qui-gon were considered by council to be grey jedi. I think it would be a great addition to the server.

Job: Grey Jedi (Padawan/Knight/Master)

Slots: 15

Pay:650

Description:  Force-users who walked the line between the light and dark sides of the Force without surrendering to the dark side

Model: yall know what models

Edited by Brady
joke taken serious
  • Agree 1

Didn't work before, and especially now with sith being a thing I doubt it will work anyway.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

• Management
Management

Eww

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Banned
1 minute ago, Nightmare said:

This is like me asking for poof but more retarded smh

Nah same level.

• Agree 2

r4ymo.gif

24 minutes ago, Brady said:

Implementation: Assigning someone as grey jedi lead (me) and starting it from scratch

There is a place called spam center.

-1 Maybe if you gave this any thought it might be a neutral.

• Funny 1

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

1 minute ago, Tinovious said:

spacer.png 

😂😂😂😂😂HELLO DORK BITCH SNOWFLAKE THIS IS A MAN TELLING U TO STFU AND GROW A SACK AND A SPINE!!!!😆😆😆😆😆 did i hurt ur feelings with the upper case letters???😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥 I DONT GIVE A FUCK POWDERPUFF!!!!! 😆😆😆😆😆 UR SUCH A BITCH.....ANYWAY GO TO UR CORNER AND SUCK UR THUMB WHILE CRYING URSELF TO BED SNOWFLAKE!!!!! NITE NITE..... 😂😂😂😂😂

Don't get me wrong. I was very vocal about grey jedi getting removed this last time around but i think at this point with sith and jedi and the cluster fuck we got going now grey jedi just are not even worth it. They would literally have no place on a remove moon like this.

• Agree 1

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

4 minutes ago, Brady said:

This is a vote not a conversation bud. if u have a problem PM me. also this is just a suggestion

Zozzle

• Funny 1

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

Okay, as someone who was around for grey jedi. No. They had been added, then suggested to be removed but that got denied because they needed "another chance".

They RDM'd and made up reasons for doing so, they were over powered, their RP was garbage and did nothing for us, and they quite frankly are just a stupid idea while we have sith about already. I can list a few named masters who gave this impression, but I will not do so here.

Edited by Jayarr
  • Agree 1

yo for real who the hell are you lol. You come in and ask for a new Jedi branch that got removed because it failed miserably, but not only that you have the idea to suggest yourself as leading it. Dude like what planet are you on where you think this was a good idea to post. I know it's 4/20 and not everyone is there mentally, but still. I gotta say at least you have the balls to ask you lead a new order , but with that being said this was one of, if not the most, dumb posts I've ever seen and I posted a lot of dumb shit. MAJOR -1. HOLY HELL.

1 minute ago, Jayarr said:

Okay, as someone who was around for grey jedi. No. They had been added, then suggested to be removed but that got denied because they needed "another chance".

They RDM'd and made up reasons for doing so, they were over powered, their RP was garbage and did nothing for us, and they quite frankly are just a stupid idea while we have sith about already. I can list a few named masters who gave this impression, but I will not do so here.

i wasn't there during that time. i stopped playing then, but with the right leaders and discipline i think they would be great, i realize people are very close minded when it comes to suggestions. P.S gray jedi are different from sith

1 minute ago, Brady said:

i wasn't there during that time. i stopped playing then, but with the right leaders and discipline i think they would be great, i realize people are very close minded when it comes to suggestions. P.S gray jedi are different from sith

I know they are different but that would cause a lot of RP that would be cancer in my eyes

2 minutes ago, Jayarr said:

I know they are different but that would cause a lot of RP that would be cancer in my eyes

i mean who knows. like i said with the right leaders and discipline they could be good. like it doesnt even have to be a job of it self just make it something u put in ur name. all im saying is Gray Jedi exist and should at least be used on the server in some way

Edited by Brady
1 minute ago, Nightmare said:

many people said that, tried to do it then failed everytime 

maybe u just got the wrong people running it. Mistakes are how u learn, "if no mistake you have made, losing you are. A different game you should play." -yoda

Edited by Brady
4 minutes ago, Brady said:

The blanket statement that people are close minded to suggestions is just not true. There are a ton of suggestions and new ideas that get passed with community support, this is just not one of those suggestions. Gray Jedi, especially with Sith currently on the server would just work poorly.

3 minutes ago, Baxter said:

The blanket statement that people are close minded to suggestions is just not true. There are a ton of suggestions and new ideas that get passed with community support, this is just not one of those suggestions. Gray Jedi, especially with Sith currently on the server would just work poorly.

Yea that statement was out of hand my bad ,and yep I guess so gray jedi are just really frowned upon on this server and idk why. any it was just a suggestion wanted to see how people would react

Edited by Brady

Sorry this was just too funny lmao

brady:

-makes signature a gif of Darth Revan and says "forever a grey Jedi" while quoting Yoda

-suggests himself as the Leader for Grey Jedi (*me*"let's make a Human Resources branch and ill be the leader😂, was a Knight 3 but now a padawan (so were you demoted???😂)

-assumes the previous grey leaders were not good even though they were some of the best masters. (backs up his argument with a quote from yoda "if no mistake you have made, losing you are. A different game you should play." so if mistakes are how we learn, how was the mistake that gave you demotion? sorry :)

-tells us we are closed minded even though we have siths/jedi and we tried grey jedis not once but twice (once on Icefuse and again here)

Let's give him some hope 🤣  +1

Edited by Bobonater3
  • Funny 6
14 minutes ago, Bobonater3 said:

brady:

-makes signature a gif of Darth Revan and says "forever a grey Jedi" while quoting Yoda

-suggests himself as the Leader for Grey Jedi, was a Knight 3 but now a padawan (so were you demoted???😂)

-assumes the previous grey leaders were not good even though they were some of the best masters. (backs up his argument with a quote from yoda "if no mistake you have made, losing you are. A different game you should play." so if mistakes are how we learn, how was the mistake that gave you demotion? sorry :)

-tells us we are closed minded even though we have siths/jedi and we tried grey jedis not once but twice (once on Icefuse and again here)

He was probably demoted for not finding a branch, being a branchless knight like natsu.

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

besides theres this magical thing called RP when you can roleplay as a grey jedi in roleplay alone and as long as you are a good roleplayer you can get by just fine with no one having any issues as grey Jedi weren't particularly a order just individuals who didn't necessarily agree with the teaching of the jedi or sith fully and chose to be more  independent and follow within their own beliefs

• Winner 4
25 minutes ago, justuscloud5 said:

neutral but appointing yourself is kinad scummy but @Austistic wut you gotta say 

ey uh my guy as a Gray Master uh it was alright, but people just have issues with it either cause they didn't pass the trials or they were too "edgy" (don't lie y'all were mad when you didn't pass... those that actually attempted btw) I think it would be cool since it does add more RP for the server, but it would be WAY too much since we have both the Sith and Jedi on the Server.

Edited by Austistic
  • Agree 1

Former: Shadow Company BCMD, Grey Jedi Master, and Wrath of the Sith

9 minutes ago, justuscloud5 said:

Honestly if they added a job to jedi order that had them fall out of GAR command but still under yodas  it might work but wouldnt work with lore

You shouldnt have mentioned lore 

There is going to be that one person saying LoRe DoEsNt eXiSt oN tHe SeRvEr

Edited by Arroyo
  • Funny 2

-1 what nightmare said

• Funny 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

2 hours ago, Bobonater3 said:

brady:

-suggests himself as the Leader for Grey Jedi (*me*"let's make a Human Resources branch and ill be the leader😂, was a Knight 3 but now a padawan (so were you demoted???😂)

i was never demoted??? when u leave for 5+ months u lose ur rank and can i not quote yoda like whats ur point here

Edited by Brady
2 hours ago, Scarecrow said:

besides theres this magical thing called RP when you can roleplay as a grey jedi in roleplay alone and as long as you are a good roleplayer you can get by just fine with no one having any issues as grey Jedi weren't particularly a order just individuals who didn't necessarily agree with the teaching of the jedi or sith fully and chose to be more  independent and follow within their own beliefs

yea thats what im gonna do, this was just a suggestion i wasnt expecting to be ridiculed or anything like this

5 minutes ago, JaBaku said:

I’m not gonna roast ya on this one this was a thing in the past that didn’t work to well but -1 I would talk to someone’s about the idea before ya post it so this won’t happen again 

yea ill do that, i just wasnt expecting such a negative reaction from a suggestion tho like some people just went too far

• Agree 1
21 minutes ago, Brady said:

i was never demoted??? when u leave for 5+ months u lose ur rank and can i not quote yoda like whats ur point here

As a Master that's hella inactive, last thing I heard, you won't get demoted for being inactive, maybe removed from management if you got that but you shouldn't be. 

Also stating "me" as immediate lead that a master will have to go for in council...just what.....

WAS MEDIC