RP Name:

Prudii Skirata

Steam ID

STEAM_0:1:108843969

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

Foxtrot Group

Experience:

327th Star Corps

Ok, so this was my introduction to the server. It was April of 2018 and I joined the 327th simply because it was the only battalion actually hosting tryouts. Unfortunately I wasn't that active on Synergy because I already mained on another server as a Ghost Company member on SBS. So my activity was cut for 3 days. With those 3 days I was introduced into using TS and it was completely new to me.

501st Legion

I rejoined Synergy full time and active back as a CT in June. An hour in to the server, after an event was finishing up I saw that the 501st were hosting tryouts. I immediately went to the tryouts and passed. At the time I didn’t have a mic so my communication and progression was difficult due to the lack of leadership. Not having a mic gave me a whole different perspective of the server allowing me to interact with others as a silent observer able to give my actions more thought and later on carrying on this trait to my leadership in Rancor. With me FINALLY getting a mic I started doing better, with going to ARC Trainings to get that nice ARC Status, to also getting the position of trigger happy Hardcase. I then made the attempt to join the 501st Intel Team, which was the job of taking care of the roster/document for the 501st to keep it up to date and what not. After spending about 4 months in the 501st, I started to see the activity starting to shift down because of the fact that Captain Rex was inactive and then eventually resigned because of IRL problems and that gave me the opportunity to start looking for new battalions to join and to start fresh.

Rancor Battalion

After leaving the 501st, I joined Rancor Battalion. After spending a week in I finally got promoted to SGT and attempted to join Alpha-ARC. Passing the tryouts I got the position of Alpha-26 Maze and made my way up to SGM along with breaking some lore and becoming friends with Ordo Skirata [Venom]. At the time Rancor didn’t have many active NCO candidates to obtain the rank of WO Hammer. After speaking with Blitz and Valiant I was told that I was the best choice because of my activity and more overall help as a NCO. I accepted the job and my role as Hammer has shown me great leadership skills as I have found myself leading Rancor Battalions in missions with many ARCs when the BCMD was offline. After being in the position of WO Hammer for a month helping Commander Blitz host ARC Trainings and keeping activity up, I was awarded the rank of Colonel and stepped down the role of Hammer. One month later I was given the rank of Commander and the name Colt. As Commander Colt I attempted to continue to show the activity in Rancor and made sure that people continued to do their duty with recruitment and Sub Unit activity. With being a fully fledged Commander I hosted numerous ARC Trainings such as Selections, W&T and Leadership.

Clan Skirata

With me recently leaving Rancor, I joined Null and became Prudii Skirata [Null-5.] With the 2 weeks that I've been in SOBDE I have been enjoying myself as I have less to worry about and my stress level has gone down more than when I was a CMD for Rancor. I feel as I have already fit into SOBDE, especially with the small amount of time I'm currently in. I've been hearing that I've been a great help overall and I really am trying to help SOBDE improve their overall image and trying to uno reverse card that isolation that they are usually known to have. As of now I am trying to improve my interactions with everyone on the sever to represent ner vod with Papa Kal.

Staff Team

I applied for staff in September and it was a cool experience to help the server in some variety. I got to train some Cadets and host events. With me becoming an HA that took me a lot of work as I have busted my ass of trying to entertain the server as much as I can with cool events, especially those that I try to make and feel immersive for the sake of role play.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

After paying attention to Foxtrot these months, especially since the time I joined SOBDE. I’ve seen the downs in Foxtrot. If I become Gregor I want to completely turn it around into a fresh squad with new things to be implemented, and I’m pretty sure I have the support from the people in SOBDE to give this squad the reputation they were meant to have. With the time I was Commander Colt in Rancor I believe that I am qualified to lead a Squad with the patience, understanding and the new fresh ideas that I can bring into the squad. 

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Yes.

Availability:

Monday: 2:25 pm EST - 10:00 pm EST

Tuesday: 2:25 pm EST - 10:00 pm EST

Wednesday: 2:25 pm EST - 10:00 pm EST

Thursday: 2:25 pm EST - 10:00 pm EST

Friday: 2:25 pm EST - 1:30 am EST

Saturday: 11:00 am EST - 2:30 am EST

Sunday: 12:30 pm EST - 11:00 pm EST

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

I have played for 9 months. My current in game hours is 1438:31:26

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

So as of now I want to revamp or completely change the current tryouts for Foxtrot so it fits in with what the Directors are looking for. I want to make sure they are hard to get into through their skills and what not. Another thing I have been paying attention to is the outreach program. I have heard complaints about Foxtrot not doing anything with the battalion they outreach for, so I want to make sure that changes and so the Outreach program will be heavily encouraged in some variety. I also want to change the reputation of Foxtrot because currently they are known to be pretty mingy and inactive, so I want to change that and make sure they are known to be the true RC they are, along with practicing some RP skills so they can improve and play a character correctly.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

Yes

• Winner 1

Ever since Jags joined SOBDE he has been a huge help, especially when it comes to helping with tryouts. He's given me plenty of good ideas that I have incorporated into my own tryouts and I have no doubt that he can do a great job with this role. Foxtrot has a bright future ahead of it.

+1

• Friendly 1

He's shown tons of initiative to want to help SOBDE through our tough spot. He has the command experience and we've actually spent time talking and getting to know eachother.

+1

And I'm not just +1 ing cuz he's in sobde, because I know him better now.

• Friendly 1
  • Management
Management

+1 Foxtrot is in a bad spot right now and needs someone to put it on the right path and I believe that Jags can do it although I will miss him in Null.

Good luck and hopefully Foxtrot will get on a good path

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

I genuinely believe that Jags can turn around Foxtrot. Currently, Foxtrot is not what it should be and the past Gregor's (no shade thrown at anybody) have simply not done enough to combat the issues that Foxtrot has. Jags will be able to do this and I know this because of his experience in Rancor. Of all the Gregor applicants, Jags will be the one to truly change it.

Massive +1 my guy, I miss you buddy.

• Friendly 2

+1 Jags busts his ass to better sobde no doubt he’ll do great

• Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

I like your attitude, since you were denied for Hunter, you joined Null and gained the support and now I believe you are fit the position.

More people who wish to take on SOBDE leadership roles should follow his example.

+1

• Friendly 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Neutral, Again nothing personal. Good guy and everything but you've been in SOBDE for 13 days. One of the biggest things in your Hunter app was that you need experience in SOBDE, in my opinion 13 days isn't that much. Its Like if I went for a Squad lead role, I know I'd get fucking tortured for it because I've had only about a month experience in SOBDE. Which again, in my opinion, isn't enough. Even though I've been a BCMD on another server, a MAJ in CG on this one and a CPT in 104th on this server, I did a lot of good things (in my opinion). But I haven't done anything note worthy in SOBDE. See where I'm coming from? 

Secondly, where the fuck is the detail? Not just in yours but in everyones apps. You have a lot of experience and thats good. But what did you actually do? What did you learn from them experiences etc.

Again, nothing personal. I think you'll do an alright Job and I'm not saying you've doing fuck all in SOBDE. But its funny to see people do a complete 180 after a couple of weeks. 

Good luck brother.

Edited by Anders0n
  • Agree 2
  • Friendly 1

I’m going nuetral as I have heard multiple times that your trying to “power play” up to bcmd as I was told u were thinking about going for kal,Niner and now Gregor I trust that u can turn it around but if the statements I’ve been told r true then it will most likely change to a -1... anyways good luck fix the problems I couldn’t 

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Friendly 2

Neutral, reasons stated from SmallJeff’s comment.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Neutral, SmallJeff spoke from what I can tell is truth. When I was in SOBDE Any time a spot was open you itched to go for it. Take your time to enjoy SOBDE. Set your target on one of them not all of em.

BTW I have nothing against you jags I am in a similar boat to Anderson. I feel you would do a decent job as Gregor. Thats why this is a neutral not a -1

Edited by Turbine
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 1
On 2/22/2019 at 10:42 AM, SmallJeff said:

I’m going nuetral as I have heard multiple times that your trying to “power play” up to bcmd as I was told u were thinking about going for kal,Niner and now Gregor I trust that u can turn it around but if the statements I’ve been told r true then it will most likely change to a -1... anyways good luck fix the problems I couldn’t 

I never had the thought of going for Niner, not once. So it obviously never crossed my mind because.. Why would I want to? so who ever told you that is feeding you wrong information to spread lies. Though, I had thoughts for Kal which I don’t see is a bad thing, especially when SOBDE was wiped because who else can go for it before the week was up? I felt as if a current Null should take the position because they knew the problems inside of it, and I had my own ideas that I wanted to put into place. I even asked Nigel and he agreed I should give it a shot. But, when most of SOBDE was reinstated and Korm got his position back I said "Yeah no, Korm got this." As for Gregor I didn’t originally want to run for it. So it really never crossed my mind, I was given the support from both Baxter and Korm, as they both encouraged me to run because they see no one else fit for the position but me I guess. I don't have the intentions of power-play, which is something I fucking hate and just don’t like doing. So I try to stay away from that. 

• Winner 2
  • Friendly 1

+1

Jags is an active and experienced member that knows what needs to be done.  I will admit its quite strange to see all the people who -1d him before  now giving him a +1. But I believe this is from people seeing his true dedication and potential. And from where SOBDE is at the moment there's nowhere to go but up. So why not give a new member a shot at fixing what the old members could not.

Goodluck buckaroo.

Hope you can revive foxtrot!

Edited by [SR] Poe [SA]
  • Friendly 2

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

+1 "power-play" He wants to help a squad cause not a lot of people were up for it, If he was so power hungry he could've gone for it day 1. Jags is extremely active, and he has leadership powers, As he was Hammer and Colt. And now, Prudii, I Don't see how he was power-playing. And when everyone was wiped. He came straight to me and asked me if I wanted Kal or not. He does not want to be a power-player if anything, he just wants to fix a broken squad. Please understand He's just trying to help out a squad. That's how I see it. Best of luck!

• Agree 2
Banned

-1 Nothing personal 

Edited by Sixta

r4ymo.gif

I’d just like to address the power play claims, jags has done everything in his power to improve sobde with that being said no one in foxtrot is able to be Gregor at the moment so there isn’t anyone to power play. 

• Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

-1 wow dude leave your quest of power like damn your not even in Foxtrot LOL.
All jokes aside (-1 is a joke btw)

+1 you are serious in what you put up, you are a good addition to the SOBDE family and deserve a shot for squad lead, I think you are what foxtrot need since right now its in a really bad state. Good luck you deserve the spot my guy. As a previous gregor you might be the one that makes me proud to say I was in foxtrot at one point since recently the gregor jobs looks cursed.

• Funny 2
  • Friendly 2
1 hour ago, Bazoo said:

-1 wow dude leave your quest of power like damn your not even in Foxtrot LOL.
All jokes aside (-1 is a joke btw)

+1 you are serious in what you put up, you are a good addition to the SOBDE family and deserve a shot for squad lead, I think you are what foxtrot need since right now its in a really bad state. Good luck you deserve the spot my guy. As a previous gregor you might be the one that makes me proud to say I was in foxtrot at one point since recently the gregor jobs looks cursed.

bAzOo 4 gwEg0r

• Funny 5

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

9 hours ago, SmallJeff said:

Wtf did I just read.... How does thinking of going for a position mean he's going to power play? The position of Kal and Niner if he even thought about going for it is not power playing since no one has the position and anyone can go for the position and he already wanted to become a squad lead it's just now that Hunter is taken and he'll have to find his brothers in another squad.

otherwise +1

Edited by Feds
On 2/22/2019 at 10:42 AM, SmallJeff said:

Jag's never mentioned going for niner, I'm 100% positive he never did, and regardless he didn't powerplay his way up, he is still working in Null, he's on every day, and is being helpful in Null and helping in other things as well.

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

On 2/23/2019 at 12:56 AM, Twelves said:

I have confidence in your ability to fix the mess of a special forces squad that SmallJeff left in his wake.

+1

Wasn't necessarily on Smalljeff, he inherited it in that state and burned out. No reason to throw shade.

As far as my vote for you Jags, I'll give a +1. I believe you can do well and you're a cool guy. Improve upon Foxtrot and make it a squad to be respected.

• Friendly 1

You did great as my HWSO in the 501st and I miss you in the 501st. From all the  interactions I’ve had with you in Rancor you’ve been great and acted like a commander. I’m however concerned with your lack of time with SOBDE and with that fact that you aren’t even in Foxtrot. I do however know you’re fit to command so I believe you deserve a chance. Best of luck my HWS brother.

+1

Edited by Omalic
  • Friendly 1

Papa Kal