41st Commander Report

Your Name: Thastian

Your Steam IDSTEAM_0:1:85613916

Your rank/position in the battalion (if applicable)?: EX MSG (Left because of this)

Battalion Commander(+)'s Name: Logic 

Battalion Commander(+)'s Steam ID (OPTIONAL IF UNABLE TO FIND)STEAM_0:0:159926113

Battalion/Squad/Regiment/Brigade: 41st

Why should this Battalion Commander(+) be demoted?: Today, he got angry that no one was on during Prime Time, so because of this he decided to invalidate any LOAs pertaining to wanting to play Jedi or Base Ops or Minecraft. I was on LOA for personal reasons and decided to invalidate mine as well. 

Has this Battalion Commander violated one of the rules for demotion?: Abusing Powers to not let people do what they want.

Evidence against the individual?: https://imgur.com/a/8L7n6n8 

Suggestion for new Commander of that Battalion (OPTIONAL)?: Stony or Allegro or Bauer, they have both been doing great jobs as Senior Officers and I think they would do great as Gree. Stony especially, he bought a Minecraft server, for everyone on the server, it was meant for people to have fun when they were getting burnt out from their jobs on the server, he didn't have to do this but I think it was a great thing and shows how caring he is.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 2
18 minutes ago, YeetMeister said:

No clue what youre even trying to say here but as i said, i have personal reasons to +1 this

He means that thastian said hes on loa for personal reasons but that logic invalidated it, but theres no proof of that, just for the ones playing other games/jobs

-1 unless u can prove that he demoted you with a bad reason

Edited by BigMan/TimmyThicc
  • Agree 1
1 minute ago, YeetMeister said:

No clue what youre even trying to say here but as i said, i have personal reasons to +1 this

Basically Logic said he would demote everyone who doesn't play more on their 41st than Jedi/sith and Minecraft. Then Thastian got demoted aswell but he was on a LOA for personal reasons.

@Thastian I think it would be better if you contact him by yourself :) Sounds like a misunderstanding. 

@Logic

Banned

Wait a minute I thought LOA's are for taking a break off the server... 🤔

-1 This is dumb report. 

Edited by Sixta

r4ymo.gif

Can you provide some proof of the fact that he "revoked" your LOA even though it had nothing to do with playing Sith, Base Ops, Jedi or Minecraft? And If the BCMD has a problem with people not being active as they take LOAs to play on other stuff on the server then this is a more then valid idea to try and stop inactivity. Logic is within reason to enforce this rule in my opinion with the problems he is facing. 

If you can prove that Logic was wrong to demote you then this may change.

Papa Kal

I never invalidated your LOA Thastian, I just told you to be on, I had forgotten your LOA, since we have like 18 LOAs up.
You added 2 weeks to your LOA on the 6th. the LOA was originally posted on January 23rd. this took a considerable amount of scrolling to find, so forgive me for forgetting you were on LOA, but seeing you on baseops I said "Hey you should get on your clone so we don't get removed."  and he started getting upset, which made me upset, so I invalidated only LOA's pertaining to Jedi, Sith, Baseops and minecraft. 

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

-1 From my stance just from seeing this an LOA means you can't be on the server. Not to main other jobs and even at that point if you put up an LOA for that amount of time you need to talk to your high command because they need to understand what's going on not just personal reasons. 

-1, you should be glad that he is just removing LOAs and demoting only. If I were in his shoes, I would be removing people who were inactive. He wants to make 41st better and if you don’t want to assist him, then what’s the point of being in the battalion? Logic has every right to do this, if most of the players are just playing in a Minecraft server. Finally, you should be thankful your LOA is still a thing, if it started in January (Logic said he didn’t stop your LOA).

Edited by silvers
Banned
6 minutes ago, [SR] Beast [A] said:

Cant you go to high command like marshal commander or the chancellor this is pretty trivial even if it is true.

GL with that

• Funny 3

r4ymo.gif

28 minutes ago, 41st Logic said:

so I invalidated only LOA's pertaining to Jedi, Sith, Baseops and minecraft. 

First off invalidating  LOAs is dense(unless 2+weeks/multiple recent LOAs), but I guess you have a right to do it, albeit a dick move (pertaining to people who are still on the server just playing other jobs). But doing that to LOAs of people who are just burnt out the Gmod and are instead playing Minecraft is the most ridiculous thing ever. You should never threaten the members of your battalion with revoking LOAs in the first place, if I were in the 41st that would be a fat red flag to join a better battalion.(( This is not to say I am defending people who are hella inactive, then go on a super long LOA then come back only to continue to be inactive, I think they should be removed))

Ultimately though this is not a means of removal/action so -1 on the disciplinary action, but you'd be smart to reevaluate those 'invalidated'  LOAs and get on better terms with your men or your battalion will get even worse.

Lastly for those of you defending this invalidated LOA thing, I hope you know if this becomes an acceptable practice among high ranking officers and BCMDs im holding you guys accountable and wont sympathize if you complain.

• Winner 7

:)

4 minutes ago, Sock Monkey said:

First off invalidating  LOAs is dense(unless 2+weeks/multiple recent LOAs), but I guess you have a right to do it, albeit a dick move (pertaining to people who are still on the server just playing other jobs). But doing that to LOAs of people who are just burnt out the Gmod and are instead playing Minecraft is the most ridiculous thing ever. You should never threaten the members of your battalion with revoking LOAs in the first place, if I were in the 41st that would be a fat red flag to join a better battalion.(( This is not to say I am defending people who are hella inactive, then go on a super long LOA then come back only to continue to be inactive, I think they should be removed))

Ultimately though this is not a means of removal/action so -1 on the disciplinary action, but you'd be smart to reevaluate those 'invalidated'  LOAs and get on better terms with your men or your battalion will get even worse.

Lastly for those of you defending this invalidated LOA thing, I hope you know if this becomes an acceptable practice among high ranking officers and BCMDs im holding you guys accountable and wont sympathize if you complain.

Sock have you considered becoming the new Jesus, I would love to see you and Ben shapiro in the same room, also nuetral because I have my head stuck in a lamp, and all I can do is look at my phone

Edited by IKE
  • Funny 3
5 minutes ago, Sock Monkey said:

I agree with this 100%

-1 .......”sighs”

Logic has done nothing wrong. He is literally fixing the shit Egg left it too, and personally no one else has the ability rn and knowledge to do that Role besides the old members. He is doing a great job and it should stay that way.

• Disagree 1

Former: Liaison

-1 LOA's have to be managed sure people can take breaks to go have fun doing other things which is fine and fair but taking a LOA to neglect another role isn't the best thing to do. Still things like successive LOA's need to be cracked down on otherwise people take advantage of it so it is fair for him to manage them and the reason for putting one in

• Winner 1

See, there are two things about this report that need to be addressed.

1. Putting up a commander report as fast as this one was thrown up is a bad way to go. You should have gone through the chain of command to get it resolved before you decided to try and remove Logic from his position.

2. Logic, even as a BCMD you are in the wrong for trying to force people to play in your battalion. You've once again proven that people take this shit too seriously. Your job is to facilitate a group of people and all the things that come with it, not force people to play on a job. If people are burning out, trying to force them to play is only going to make it worse for those people. This is Gmod, not the military. I don't see how you thought doing this was in anyway shape or form the appropriate response to someone playing on another job, but you should know the basics of leadership if you're in a position of leadership.

Incentive's are the way to go, and instead of forcing people onto the job, you should be focused on your recruitment numbers. Bring new people in by making your group fun for them. Sounds like you're in a numbers slump, but the only way to get out of it is to bring new people in and flesh them out into the battalion.

-1 for the hasty report, but the CoC should look into the actions of Logic and work out a better way to facilitate the battalion. 

Yet again Minecraft proves to be more superior to Garry's Mod, take notes Founders, I had the right idea.

Either or he isnt allowed to force you onto the server or off any of your jobs to participate in the battalion, but I'm gonna go with my boy Thiccsan on this one.

Edited by Bbstine

And LOA which Mean "Leave of Absence"

A leave of absence (LOA) or simply leave, is a period of time that one must be away from one's primary job, while maintaining the status of employee. The term may be used more restrictively to exclude other periods away from the workplace (e.g., vacations, paid time off, holidays, hiatuses, sabbaticals, working from home programs), with LOA used for exceptional circumstances; generally, such an arrangement has a predefined termination at a particular date or after a certain event has occurred.

Edited by Josh Schneider
3 hours ago, Thexan said:

See, there are two things about this report that need to be addressed.

1. Putting up a commander report as fast as this one was thrown up is a bad way to go. You should have gone through the chain of command to get it resolved before you decided to try and remove Logic from his position.

2. Logic, even as a BCMD you are in the wrong for trying to force people to play in your battalion. You've once again proven that people take this shit too seriously. Your job is to facilitate a group of people and all the things that come with it, not force people to play on a job. If people are burning out, trying to force them to play is only going to make it worse for those people. This is Gmod, not the military. I don't see how you thought doing this was in anyway shape or form the appropriate response to someone playing on another job, but you should know the basics of leadership if you're in a position of leadership.

Incentive's are the way to go, and instead of forcing people onto the job, you should be focused on your recruitment numbers. Bring new people in by making your group fun for them. Sounds like you're in a numbers slump, but the only way to get out of it is to bring new people in and flesh them out into the battalion.

-1 for the hasty report, but the CoC should look into the actions of Logic and work out a better way to facilitate the battalion. 

Its hard to focus on recruiting when everyone is on baseops. I do actually have the right to do this, though its a dick move, I feel like there needs to be an intervention because people have been burnt out for about 3 to 4 weeks now and its gotten out of hand, now leave the battalion running to the people in the battalion please, because its hard to tell whats going on in someone else's battalion without A. Talking to people inside of it, or B. Being apart of it

Edited by 41st Logic
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

2 minutes ago, 41st Logic said:

Its hard to focus on recruiting when everyone is on baseops. I do actually have the right to do this, though its a dick move, I feel like there needs to be an intervention because people have been burnt out for about 3 to 4 weeks now and its gotten out of hand, now leave the battalion running to the people in the battalion please.

I'll address this in a different way then, seeing as you clearly need to get off the high horse. The report is on you revoking LOA's for a set of reasons. I never said that you had no right to do so, but that you were in the wrong for doing so in the way that you did it. Reading the report and the comments, you were made out to have done this action due to a heated argument in game. From that argument, you decided to revoke most of your battalions LOAs because you were angry.

You clearly misunderstood what I meant. I'll give you an example in real life examples that have happened recently.

During the United States shutdown, federal contractors were excluded in back pay by the congress shutdown deal. In the future, it's more than likely that these contractors would look elsewhere for work, in a more reliable place of work. You can argue that they'd stay in the job so that they can afford to live, but if I were in that position, I would be actively looking for a more stable job given the administration.

Keeping in mind that this is a game, there's even less incentive to stay within your train wreck of a battalion. I've seen a lot of toxicity from you when it comes to how you run things, and frankly it's a garbage way of presenting yourself. You didn't read into what I say and take it for criticism, but rather as an insult. That being said, Be assured that it wasn't an insult then, and I won't stoop down and join you on the ground. I would hope you actually try and fix things the right way, with the consequences likely equaling out to another report with proper evidence of your lack of leadership and/or your inability to maintain numbers in your battalion. (Albeit one could argue that you already are failing to maintain numbers, seeing as your current actions are directly involved with trying to "Improve" activity within your battalion.) 

7 hours ago, Thastian said:

VOID THIS POST

I was out of control, and not stable, the reason for my LOA. This is my fault. And I will take the hate if need be. Thank you for replying to the post if you did. I just need to relax.

@Chambers@Heart

/me hears about a 41st commander report

lebron.gif

i just gotta stop by to see what new weaponized autism this battalion is up to these days.

Low effort report. Try harder next time @Thastian

should shed some light on some things around though and help highlight some issues if they were not already apparent.

• Winner 2
3 hours ago, Thexan said:

Keeping in mind that this is a game, there's even less incentive to stay within your train wreck of a battalion. I've seen a lot of toxicity from you when it comes to how you run things, and frankly it's a garbage way of presenting yourself. You didn't read into what I say and take it for criticism, but rather as an insult. That being said, Be assured that it wasn't an insult then, and I won't stoop down and join you on the ground. I would hope you actually try and fix things the right way, with the consequences likely equaling out to another report with proper evidence of your lack of leadership and/or your inability to maintain numbers in your battalion. (Albeit one could argue that you already are failing to maintain numbers, seeing as your current actions are directly involved with trying to "Improve" activity within your battalion.) 

Cute how you use this report on LOA invalidation to take shots at how he runs his battalion, if you're going to be a snake and talk shit about him, make your own report on Logic, because you clearly have a lot to say.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1
9 hours ago, Pythin said:

-1 .......”sighs”

Logic has done nothing wrong. He is literally fixing the shit Egg left it too, and personally no one else has the ability rn and knowledge to do that Role besides the old members. He is doing a great job and it should stay that way.

I swear you used to Brown nose egg all the time when he was Gree Lmao. 

Seems a bitch sketchy for someone like you to diss egg yet you're nowhere near as good as him 🤔

Don't wanna cause anything but meh

• Winner 1

British