[SR] Gadget [NA]

RP Name:

TR 4thKUAL ETO XO Gadget

Steam ID :  

STEAM_0:0:89827130

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

Galactic Marine (Bacara)

Experience:

When I joined the server on roughly the 22nd of February 2018 I joined GM, obviously as a private, I worked my way up through what was probably one of the  toughest promo requirements I've seen, I got stuck at CPL for about 2 weeks, took about a month break, came back and progressed through to SGT, I then slowly made my way up and starting making friends with people on the server and in the battalion, working alongside and learning from the key figure heads of GM at the time, I got to 1SG I think when I left due to me going home for summer and I thought I couldn't get on as I would be too busy (which was kind of true but mostly false), I returned about July and begun working my way up the ranks, became the new WO, and discovered that GM had basically died or was going to die soon if something didn't change, it did, Snad became Bacara, got everyone motivated again, I was encouraging NCOs to actually do stuff apart from events, brought back NCO of the Week/Month, and generally helped GM bounce back to having number of about 4-8 rather than numbers of 1-4, I then went from WO to CPT once I felt I did all I could in WO, I proceeded to help the new WO and everyone else in the battalion by making suggestions, pushing changes and keeping up moral and numbers with the rest of the battalion. We had a mild issue at some point where GM officers got... yeah, let’s not talk about that, shortly after everything settle down and Snad was Bacara (again) I was promoted to Major then Colonel in a space of about 1-2 weeks, I then continued working hard for GM and eventually ended up as GM new XO, from here I was basically acting BCMD if Snad was busy, I dealt with conflict and provided feedback to members as well as counselling to some members. I've held this position for about a 8 weeks and over this time have had to deal with many different issues and problems and people, eventually sorting itself out or getting out of the equation. I often push my men to do more and to be active, even to the point we stop telling them when events were happening to stop us from becoming an event battalion. I am poised to take over as BCMD when Snad was done, due to situation changing I am having to take this position a little earlier then expected.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I've been running GM for the past month somewhat by myself, working on docs, helping build dupes and leading the battalion with Snad when he got on. I wish to keep GM in the direction it is heading, continue the push we have out of the shadow we have fallen into. I want GM to become more elite, to become know as the elite assault battalion and to be respected members of the community. I also want the GM members to feel accomplished in there current ranks and training,  for example GMACTTs are becoming much harder. iI also want GM to be trained in all aspects of combat, we were a versatile bunch but we don't use this feature. also i want GM to have stuff to do, we used to repair sky gate, turbo lasers and board, but now we feel lost.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

GM, a specialized battalions that was originally a part of the 21st Nova Corp, GM were know and feared as a battalion as they were deadly proficient in combat, mainly in planetary assaults and ship boarding. They were lead by Marshal Commander Bacara, CC-1138, and Jedi General Ki-Adi-Mundi, he also had a second  by the name of (Colonel but eventually) Commander Keller, Keller had a sub group called Keller's Unit who were specialized in snowy terrains and where trained to a higher level then regular marines. GM were trained in all sorts of terrains, from ground, underwater and even space. GM were also skilled marksman, this is too do with the 3 phase training they went through, called GMACTTs (Galactic Marines Advance Combat Training and Tactics) this training went over 3 main areas, they are: Marksmanship, Conditioning, Teamwork and boarding. If an Nova Corp passed all 3 phases they would become a Marine, if they died, well they're dead, if they failed but lived, Bacara would beat them half to death and send them back to Kamino. GM came equipped with WESTAR M-5s, a cross between a DMR (Designated Marksman Rifle) and a Blaster Rifle (DC-15). GM also came equipped with a unique set of armour, a sturdy and sealed suit, allowing GM to survive in space for long periods on time, depending on the set up, they could last 2 hours and 1 day in space.  Bacara often butted head with Mundi, as the Jedi was caring for the troops where as Bacara didn't care as long as the republic was victorious. due to this attitude Bacara had he didn't have a lot of friends within his brothers , the only other clone he formed a friendship with was Marshal Commander Neyo of the 91st Recon,  this was due to the fat as they were the outcast of the commander as Bacara was brutal and Neyo was depressed. 

Availability:

Mon-Wed : (6 pm - 2 am GMT) 1 pm - 9 pm EST

Thurs-Sun : (4/5 pm - 3/4 am GMT) 11 am/ 12 pm - 10/11 pm EST

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

| TR 4thKUAL ETO XO Gadget has played for 980:03:27.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes I do

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I want GM to be respected and known on the server, I want GM to have good number ever single day and I want GM to more proficient and effecting in PVP, PVE and RP.  GM have been lacking in a few key areas that we hold dear and out officer core is a bit empty as of now, i want GM to be more active, have active officers and be The Best of The Best.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

Yes

Edited by Gadget
Added some colour

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Forum Admin

+1 only person in my eyes capable of being bacara

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

despite your blasphemy ( I am no.1 british boy for your information) I think your dedication to the battalion shows its your time as bacara 

+1

• Friendly 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

+1 he is honestly one of the best GM I know, and overall he deserves this position

• Friendly 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

+1, I have known you for a while, I remember you first joining when I was Bacara, and I was always impressed with how hard working you are and how much you do for the battalion. -Matra Ex-Bacara/Keller

• Friendly 1

spacer.png

Currently: BCMD Bacara | TRO | SA

Previously: HA | TRM | BCMD Bacara x2 | CMD Keller x2

+1 Even though I'm not in GM I've seen his work and it is excellent he deserves to be Baccara he is a great person who I think will carry GM far based on what I see.  

• Friendly 1

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|

Banned

Very good. +1

• Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif