My First Year on SynergyRP

• Retired Founder

Hi dudes,
It's me Zim. I am lazy and not typing out a big thing here. But look, it's been about a year since I came to Synergy. So here is a VERY SLIM FEW things I happened to clip while here, minus some for privacy. So yeah. Thanks everyone for the cool year. See you again later.

This video includes a bunch of people,  but here are some tags for people I noticed in it.

@Xaze @Zahariel @PunishedDrayyen @Spooky @Ryx @Bananaberry @Heroix @Mocaris @Baxter @Oxen @Washington @Comics @Koval @TR GM 4thHRHL CSM Smokes @SquirtleKitty @Bbstine @DangerRanger @Nyx @Jackson @Fours @Duck @Joah

• Agree 6
  • Funny 5
  • Winner 6
  • Friendly 3
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

WOW U GOT MY SQUID AND DIDNT EVEN @ ME 💔 

• Funny 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Retired Founder
58 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

Holy fuck. You recorded my first ever event I did as a gamemaster. This truly is remarkable.

Mark the day.

33 minutes ago, Tyzen said:

WOW
DIDN"T @ ME THANKS

My @ stopped working there. So I gave up.

33 minutes ago, JBFox said:

Omfg dude some of these clips, the memories. I miss those broken ass elevators.

Brought back alot of memories. I forgot my training here was just trolling.

28 minutes ago, IndoX said:

Nerd.

The only reason I am here is cause of you. Dork.

11 minutes ago, Scribbles said:

Yesss, the The deadly game of CARDS. I love it ❤️

I loved that.

10 minutes ago, woeny23 said:

WOW U GOT MY SQUID AND DIDNT EVEN @ ME 💔 

As I said to Tyzen. It broke. ;~;

31 minutes ago, Zim said:

Brought back alot of memories. I forgot my training here was just trolling.

I remember the first time I interacted with you was when I TR trained you. I remember asking you if you were going into the staff team and you mentioned being a developer and looking to help out in that way. Crazy to think back on that and look at how things turned out.

• Retired Founder
48 minutes ago, Doc said:

@Zim I think the only actual memory I have with you is force pushing people off the edge of the temple while crusts dumping with @WaterMelonWolf and then you saying something to joah and Him screaming at me and then you lost the rank of jedi captain. Rip the captain amirite

I got my Captain rank back by Tyzen. So hah!

45 minutes ago, Medic said:

@Zim I remember our first conversation, we were yelling at each other, oh boy the times. Also that video made my damn day.

I still don't remember this, and you failed to provide what we argued about. X for doubt. (Now look at my reaction.)

38 minutes ago, [SR] Kon [A] said:

hit or miss

I bet they never miss, huh? You got a boyfriend, I bet he doesn't kiss yah. 

• Retired Founder
9 hours ago, Banjans said:

I remember that sim vs 327th. Jesus Christ. I was the first medic that you guys slaughtered lmao. 

I'm sorry.

7 hours ago, LixCoffee said:

best part of this was SO getting burnt

Solid roast.

7 hours ago, [SR] Kon [A] said:

He gon' find another girl and he wont miss yah.

He gon scamp and hit the dab like Wiz Khalifa. 

• Retired Founder
5 hours ago, Firat/Abi said:

I guess if Zim managed to get founder with that then Chronic could be a great founder too.... xD DDD

I have like 40 minutes of me being a minge and a jerk when I first joined, then getting banned.

4 hours ago, Ccmonty said:

i have offically been here longer then one of the owners...what a world we live in

FUTURRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE

2 hours ago, Quill Khan said:

F. Man was around the. I am still too new. March 9th, 2018 I was inducted into this community. o7 for making it fun and sharing memories brother.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

2 hours ago, Comics said:

Those were the days I'll never miss my baby voice tho. Good memories thanks zim

I gotcha. C;

• Funny 1
  • Friendly 1

Oof brings back memories, back when smokes was not mia, there were like 8000 founders, and shadow company quality meme

• Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• Coordinator
Coordinator
1 hour ago, Esitt said:

Only oldies remember how fire this video was at the time. Amazing 10/10 IGN.

this shit was amazing LOL

• Agree 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I still remember the day you came to me and @Jackson (I think it was him) when I was recently added to the high staff team. You were about to post your staff app for clone wars and you came to us to warn us about someone that was currently applying for staff that you knew he ruined multiples community and was overall an asshole. It was long ago. Glad to see you have done well, sadly I cant say the same for me but hey, its nice to have you in this community at his hearth of the leadership.

• 1 month later...
33 minutes ago, Josh Schneider said:

Aaand you are?

Think of any drill sergeant in a army movie, combine that with a lot of steroids and you have smokes. For real though Smokes is a fucking legend, guy who TR trained me, and all I can say is that even though I didn’t appreciate how long it took before I’m grateful for it now because I learnt so much just from him training me to be a TR.

Edited by IKE

My Ghost Company looked lit

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead