- COL

-Scout Officer

-Cooker

-Commander Faie

-Jet Trooper Lead

-Green Company

-Green Lead

-Intel Deputy Director

Being in 41st has been one of the greatest experiences I have had. I have made friends, and help lead its people to the way it is today. I have helped out some of our sergeants, and trained everyone to be ready for what is to come, and being in scouts means that I am in a place of leadership for the regiment. I do what I can for them, and if I am presented with this role. I will help out all the 41st to become better as a team.

CG

- 2LT

-Riot Squad Officer

Now CG was my first battalion I joined on the server, and as soon as I joined I helped out, and I can remember Xaze saying to me that I was one of the most dedicated privates he has seen, and I continued from then on. Improving the tryouts and docs, and making new ones. I made all the new people feel welcomed, and made everyone laugh and have fun at their posts. CG was a great choice for me, because it taught me that if you can be a dedicated person to something, then you can accel at it.

Jedi

-Knight IV

-Shadow

~Guardian

-Had Woods and Jem as My Apprentice{Trained Them well}

Naval

-Petty Officer 1st Class

-Officer of the Engineering Corps

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

The reason why I would like to Become Gree is because I want to do it right this time. Egg has been the commander of 41st for a LONG TIME, and throughout his time as BCMD, and me knowing him, He has been a nice guy. Leading the battalion in a funny and  great way, and had active and respected commanders. When I first joined it was the time of my life. Everyone was active, we had loads of people on, and all was perfect, and then as the months progressed. The Battalion was still good, but People started to become inactive and rarely on, and The lower officers didn’t know what to do, and it started to fall apart. This was during the last gree apps. When we get to know it's basically the Senior Officers leading and when the commanders get on for 1 hr or 2 and Egg getting on at 12 or 1 when most people aren’t on, and when I tried to help out with good Ideas and I was turned down. So, Here we are after that. I was thinking to myself what can I do to be a good BCMD, and I looked at what I have and I would like to share a few with you.

Leadership

So If you really know me I lead well. For a while before I had that minge stage. I would always want to take up the lead. I wanted to show them what to do, and make sure they all got out alive. Back when I was a Officer in 41st, I would always host trainings and PVP Sims and just get involved. Because if You get involved and Help Lead people, then you were meant to lead.

Maturity

Alright so this one is where people are gonna laugh, but this is a serious topic. People think that I meme all the time, and just dont care, but I do. I just like to be that guy that makes people laugh and have a good time, and I know when and where to do it. During serious situations I Legit Go Lazer Focus, and act like a leader, and I also realized the mistakes I use to do. Like meme on the small kids, and Be mean, and I see that. So, I promise that This is one of the qualities I have been working on, and will continue to work on. I also show the little kids that come into the battalion how to be a trooper, and when we were memeing too hard I stopped it and turned it back to focus on being better.

Respect&Loyalty

So here is something none of you think I have. I respect a lot of people, and I am not gonna name names, but they are my friends because of the way I am loyal and respect them. I treat my friends with respect and listen to what they have to say, and comment on the things they need to fix, and also to point out I encourage them to have a good day. My Loyalty to the battalion hasn’t wavered. I only left once do to it being one of those times where it got boring and nothing happened, but after like 2 days I came back because those are were my friends are, and joined back and haven't left since.

So in Conclusion what I would like to say is that I have good qualities, and It's not just those that make me a good choice, but That I want 41st to be a family. Friends that are close and look up to each other. That's what I want. I want the Officers to be respectful and Mature, and ready for Senior, and the Commanders I pick to be close with me and on when I’m not, and to lead when I am not there. Here are some things that I want to fix before my term ends and be perfected near the end

Green Company

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes

Availability:Weekdays: Mondays Through Fridays. If I have School work I probs won’t be on, but If I dont I will and make sure it works out

Weekends: Free all day unless I am doing things with my family

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: 550+ Hours

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:   I want my battalion to be back on the leaderboard again, like the golden days. Where everyone enjoys everyone, and we’re all having fun. I want people in the battalion to grow and to become better members and show their faith in everything they do. I want my Senior Officers to be amazing leaders and show the Enlisted and NCO’s how to act, and help the officers in order to reach Senior as well. For Officers, I also want them to show the enlisted and NCO’s how to act as well, but I also want them to a team in helping the Seniors and Commanders when ever they need anything, and I would encourage all of them to do so. For NCO’s, they are the middle men. Striving to reach Officer, but also showing the enlisted how to act. They will be the staple point for the battalion. Doing the trainings, and tryouts. Helping wherever there needed. As for everything else here are those

Green Company

At the End Of My Term I want GC to be Thriving. Filled with talented and hard workers. People who passed hard tryouts, and came into a Team full of different possibilities. I want GC to be able to go to there Missions and pass them with excellence and ease, and showing everyone that they made it, and aren’t this inactive sub-unit they see today.

ARC

I want my arc troopers to be the best of the best. Always refreshing there skills, and being overall badasses. I also want them to encourage the regular troopers to try things out, and teach them good tactics. I want Arc to be also lead by someone I think has the passion and Responsibility to make sure the Arc’s are in line, and also have a good time.

Recon and Relationships

The battalion during the end of my term should be excellent at scouting and getting intel and reporting it in. Several trainings would be held to where they can hone on those tactics, and overall be great at what we were made to do.

I also want at the end of my term  to have relationships with every battalion. Letting them do things with us, and teaching them things they never knew, and just overall being a kind and needed battalion. I never want 41st to be the minges and inactives people think we are. I want them to be people that anyone can talk to, and can help people out with anything. In other battalions I want them to not hate us, but want to do things with us like Sims & Trainings, so we can all get something out of it.

So, Like I said I want 41st to be the recon battalion it was meant to be. Not the meme battalion ( Even though a joke or 2 is okay), Not the Inactive battalion, Not the Dead battalion, but the Battalion that wants to be friendly, and wants to get out and scout. I want the battalion to be known as what they should be. The 41st Recon Corps. The Name we should be called.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Edited by Pythin
  • Friendly 2

Former: Liaison

Chief.

You involve yourself in drama and make drastic decisions

I too say my 2 cents in drama but don't make stupid meme posts my g

Image result for yikes

Like you as a person but you aren't fit for a BCMD.

Doesn't seam like you are super dedicated. You came back. Got Faie then left again. CmonBruh

Edited by Jorrdan
  • Agree 3
1 hour ago, Jorrdan said:

Chief.

Image result for yikes

Doesn't seam like you are super dedicated. You came back. Got Faie then left again. CmonBruh

-1 I agree with Jorrdan. He summarized it perfectly.

• Agree 1
6 hours ago, Jorrdan said:

Chief.

Image result for yikes

Nuetral, when he needs to be serious he can be serious

Edited by ๖̶̶̶ۣۣۜۜ͜ζ͜͡IKE
  • Agree 1

Jefferson : *Leaves Greenlead* 
Pythin: *Gets Greenlead*
Pythin: *Resigns after two weeks and is on LOA for those two weeks*

The reason I don’t want you to be commander is that your are immature and blast ear rape every time you are in a channel. Also, have you even tried talking to Egg about fixing the battalion? 

Edited by J.Jefferson
I wanted to add more
  • Agree 2

Former Positions: 

• 41st XO
  • 41st Green Leader
  • 41st Faie
  • Temple Guard Manager/Cin
  • Overseer
  • Gamemaster

In my time on Synergy, I've seen you around a lot. But after joining the 41st I began noticing that whenever you're around you seem to be blasting either Ear-Rape babyshark, Or involving yourself in Drama. 

Also it seems you're intent on Criminalizing the things Legacy members of the 41st Say, can't say i've seen anything close to champion stuff lately. 

~41st GC Captain Casey.

• Agree 1

I can tell from your app on how you want to see 41st as to your image and also you have intentions to improve green company however you tend to involve yourself in drama or either blasting music in Teamspeak main channel [Not the meme] so I do not trust if you could take the role as Commander Gree seriously.

*If youu want to make a change in the 41st you do not need to be gree but instead actually doing something/suggestions that could help since you are an Colonel,you sure could work on alot of thing with the Officers and the Senior Non-commissoned Officers for the benefit of the battalion.

image0.jpg

I hope you know what you are doing^   

+1

Edited by [SR]Valkyrie ♢
  • Agree 2
  • Funny 1

+1 drama is an incredibly large part of what makes these servers run even if it's not intended. Who cares if you get involved in drama. You're meant to. Drama does a great job of keeping people here and even bringing people back. From my experience with you, you seem like a good enough guy. Might be beneficial to have the head of the bully hunters lead a battalion.

So pythin what are your thoughts on drama?

Edited by BigZach
  • Agree 2
  • Funny 1

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

• Retired Founder
22 hours ago, Trig said:

-1 not fit for commander

EDIT : My fucking head hurts from the app

unknown.png

That post is from 08/08/2018,

What are you doing? That's almost 3 months ago at this point. Lmfao, Things can change. Just look at BBStine, Omegalul. but seriously.

Pythin, I have a lot of problems with you and a lot of positives to look at. 

Things to consider, 1.) Maturity, You can be a giant Meme at times, but who knows. Maybe you'll have a different ego as a commander. I definitely did when I was Rex.
2.) Dedication, are you actually ready to take down the giant egg himself, you have a lot to shine for if it does go through.

Note, you don't have a good forums reputation from the founders perspective. This is from someone who talks to these people on a daily. Understand that it's not me that has this issue, but instead, ~ could either be Zim/Jackson. Not my place to say. But higherups have complained about your forum shenanigans, (I do not have any evidence conclusive to what they're talking about) I just strongly trust a founders word.

However, I do think you're a great guy and think you have a good chance against Egg. I will [Neutral] leaning -1 this, but. I will not +1 other Gree apps. I like Gree Applications. It makes for good memes and drama. It's like watching an episode of survivor or big brother knockouts. And with that, I leave you this meme.

Also, I don't think @Jorrdan is fit for Kit-Fisto because of his maturity, this doesn't mean you can't get Gree. If someone who is a minge/memer can sit on a master seat, you can get commander.

2kjpev.jpg

Also, put -1 reasons, don't be retards.

Same for +1's

Neutrals are fine, just put input with it to help them make a decision

• Agree 2
  • Winner 1

+1 Pythin has had a dramatic past but to be fair he is in the 41st lol. He has really matured since I left and i’ve seen him not only help 41st improve but also help out on other battalions activities. He also was commmited to helping all of Recon when he made an entire discord for all Recon battalions. Also calling him out for stepping down from commander is wrong. That was important for him to acknowledge he can’t stay active on the rank so he shouldn’t be it. Finally to end if we are gonna deny people a rank because of drama then more than half of you should just leave. Your past shouldn’t define your future. Drama is always here on Synergy whether we like or not, but almost everything posted on tantrum rantrums is drama. The drama got so bad we have a fucking drama clock that’s needs to be reset in a few days time. Pythin before felt he wouldn’t be able to apply because he’s gonna be ostracized by his own battalion and the community and that’s actually what’s happening. I love everyone in the 41st considering I was in there longer than any other battalion, but just give the man a chance. Pythin you deserve atleast an interview and I hope you make it because if he gets denied to due to mass -1’s then that will create more internal drama than less. I don’t know if anyone remembers when Matra applied but if you do you should remember how it went down and how people acted. Matra was threatened and harassed just for applying and Pythin is atleast in the battalion with almost a year of knowledge being in there. Good luck buddy and I hope you psd to interviews. 

TLDR: +1

• Winner 1

+1

Pythin has been talking to me for a while now about this. The fact of the matter is, out of everyone in the battalion, he is one of 2 people who actually give a fuck anymore about making this battalion good again( and I'm not referring to Egg). He has been trying to get shit off the ground and has really turned his attitude around. The problem with 41st is that they don't have a BCMD who gives a shit anymore. Here we have someone who actually wants to give a fuck and we even have people who don't even play the server anymore coming on here too -1 the post just because Egg has been synonyms with Gree for a long time. TBH Pythin might turn out to be a bad choice but as someone within the 41st( not Pythin) who shall remain nameless put it, "Who are you +1ing" -Me "Not Egg"-Redacted. At this point, we have someone who 1. Has the balls to stand up an someone because they won't change and 2. actually cares enough about the battalion and not his friendships to repair a battalion that has not gotten better.

• Agree 3
  • Winner 2

Some of these people -1ing this app smh,

How are you going to -1 for a thing you all do holy fuck this is with every commander app ever posted. You cant critic someone at something you do everytime some new drama starts, the fact of the matter is that Pythin is going to be the only choice at reviving the 41st. The state they are at right now is not something they should be proud of, i have heard from multiple people inside the battalion how far its going down the shitter.

So Pythin i know you, and i know what you are planning to do and i pray to god that it will work because you are the last choice +1

Good luck 

• Agree 2
2 minutes ago, meowthemeower said:

@Pythinwe have had some hard times together due to some dumb ass things but honestly I feel like your ready for this soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo +1 best of luck 

ps do you still dislike me😞

No I never disliked you. You we're always a cool guy, and Had good times, but we both did stupid things. I think we can still be friends:)

• Agree 1

I've seen you cause drama; intentionally or not, that has caused major uproar within the community, on multiple occasions. With this being said, i would not want a Commander that cannot handle acting mature at every moment, especially when being the sole face of a battalion.

Tackle.

Edited by Tackle
  • Agree 5
  • Disagree 6

-1 Pythin you are a mingy person. You come into the channel yelling at people for not reason when they ask a simple fucking question. You think it is all fun, but people think otherwise. You don't listen when Egg tells you to stop play soundboards and being dumb within the channel. You take minginess to a whole new level. You blast ear-rape in the channel. You resigned with the intention of leaving the server for good. The 41st just got to a stable position for not being mingy. You are to spuratic when it comes to decision making. You take the one sided story when you see something "bad". When sometimes it is not. You are basically tell the 41st CMDs to fuck off since you are a "noble within 41st" you talk over Xeight when he is GCL and think you are above him, when it come to the Green Company.

• Agree 3

ICEFUSE: SHOCK XO/BCMD Thorn | 327th XO

SYNERGY: 41ST CMD/ARCL/GCL x3 | Former BCMD Gree

+1 he is perfectly capable of doing the job, although I’ve only just gotten into 41t pythin is an excellent leader when it comes down to it, and is perfectly capable of doing gree right.

• Agree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

13 hours ago, Pythin said:

Now CG was my first battalion I joined on the server, and as soon as I joined I helped out, and I can remember Xaze saying to me that I was one of the most dedicated privates he has seen, and I continued from then on

Why did you leave CG then for 41st for a higher position? Neutral unless you show me that you have changed and are willing to improve the 41st.

Edited by Crimson
  • Winner 1

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

4 hours ago, Grief said:

-1 Pythin you are a mingy person. You come into the channel yelling at people for not reason when they ask a simple fucking question. You think it is all fun, but people think otherwise. You don't listen when Egg tells you to stop play soundboards and being dumb within the channel. You take minginess to a whole new level. You blast ear-rape in the channel. You resigned with the intention of leaving the server for good. The 41st just got to a stable position for not being mingy. You are to spuratic when it comes to decision making. You take the one sided story when you see something "bad". When sometimes it is not. You are basically tell the 41st CMDs to fuck off since you are a "noble within 41st" you talk over Xeight when he is GCL and think you are above him, when it come to the Green Company.

This is one of the main reasons I left 41st, -1

8 hours ago, Joah said:

That post is from 08/08/2018,

What are you doing? That's almost 3 months ago at this point. Lmfao, Things can change. Just look at BBStine, Omegalul. but seriously.

Pythin, I have a lot of problems with you and a lot of positives to look at. 

Things to consider, 1.) Maturity, You can be a giant Meme at times, but who knows. Maybe you'll have a different ego as a commander. I definitely did when I was Rex.
2.) Dedication, are you actually ready to take down the giant egg himself, you have a lot to shine for if it does go through.

Note, you don't have a good forums reputation from the founders perspective. This is from someone who talks to these people on a daily. Understand that it's not me that has this issue, but instead, ~ could either be Zim/Jackson. Not my place to say. But higherups have complained about your forum shenanigans, (I do not have any evidence conclusive to what they're talking about) I just strongly trust a founders word.

However, I do think you're a great guy and think you have a good chance against Egg. I will [Neutral] this, but. I will not +1 other Gree apps. I like Gree Applications. It makes for good memes and drama. It's like watching an episode of survivor or big brother knockouts. And with that, I leave you this meme.

Also, I don't think @Jorrdan is fit for Kit-Fisto because of his maturity, this doesn't mean you can't get Gree. If someone who is a minge/memer can sit on a master seat, you can get commander.

2kjpev.jpg

Also, put -1 reasons, don't be retards.

Same for +1's

Neutrals are fine, just put input with it to help them make a decision

This was fucking 2 months ago hardly. Its the fact that he is still the same. Trump can get shit on for stuff he said 40+ years ago. Saying something like that on your battalions discord for all to see is not what an senior officer should do. Anyways why step down if you are going to stay at COL. 

Edited by Trig

Where to begin with this.

Well for a start, you are drama itself. The way you present yourself is completely unbearable to a good many people in this community, myself included. I get fair chance and everything, but the grudges you hold and the complete lack of leadership that I have witnessed from you takes the cake on that one. I myself have been in a good many positions, and while I know for a fact that I haven't done the best I could, even at most peoples worst, they would top what you can do at the top of a battalion.

You could be the funniest guy in the world, but you lack what a leader needs, and that is being able to make people follow you. You were quick to downplay the 41st however long ago it was that you stated, but at the same time, you were part of the problem that you talked about. People have stated excessive soundboards despite being told by the BCMD not to use it, and whatever else. Nobody gets to the top without listening and being able to work together to make things happen.

From what I can see, you blame your lack of action on being told not to do things the way that you want to by Egg, but I would say that you should have been doing what he told you to do, whatever that might have been. You had a rank to assist Egg, not just throw ideas into the fold. You don't have to be happy about how something is going if it is working. Some might argue that Egg and his leadership is inactive, and it might well be true, but in all my two years in this community  I haven't seen a battalion as stable as the 41st in numbers and in leadership. People come to stay when the join the battalion. (For the most part.)

Lastly, I'll talk about my own issues with you. Your grudges over some of the simplest shit I have ever witnessed is a big one. Another is that you have the common sense of an infant. You post shit that doesn't need to be anywhere on the internet because you somehow think that the community needs it, drama posts included. Hold a grudge if you want, respond however you want, but I won't be changing my vote on it. A battalion like the 41st needs competence, not an immature person who lacks the basics of leadership.

• Agree 3
  • Winner 1

Neutral (but leaning +1)

You're a great guy to hang out with, talk to, and you tend to find ways to solve problems, but there is that cloud of drama, and sometimes you can get annoying. Honestly, I'd love to just see a change in 41st leadership at all, with all Egg all the time, it's a bit stale and stagnant... If you do get it, I'd love to see what you can do, but I'm not confident enough in this to throw my full support, at least just yet.

The problem I am currently facing is twofold in that from what I have seen of you from the outside you are a good person to talk to but at the same time I have also seen and heard the complete opposite from those that are closer to you then I am, if I had to weigh up your application to what has been mentioned by those who are commenting then I would unfortunately have to go with -1

Now allow me to explain why:

At the End Of My Term I want GC to be Thriving. Filled with talented and hard workers. People who passed hard tryouts, and came into a Team full of different possibilities. I want GC to be able to go to there Missions and pass them with excellence and ease, and showing everyone that they made it, and aren’t this inactive sub-unit they see today.

How are you going to do this? As an outside looking into the Green Company this tells me nothing other then you saying "I want this that and the other", tell me how you are going to make Green Company active, increase their numbers and overall make it better.

I want my arc troopers to be the best of the best. Always refreshing there skills, and being overall badasses. I also want them to encourage the regular troopers to try things out, and teach them good tactics. I want Arc to be also lead by someone I think has the passion and Responsibility to make sure the Arc’s are in line, and also have a good time.

How are you going to do this? Do you have someone in mind to take the role of Arc Lead? How are you going to regulate Arc to the extent that you know that they are encouraging troopers to try new things? You need to tell us how you plan on achieving these things.

The battalion during the end of my term should be excellent at scouting and getting intel and reporting it in. Several trainings would be held to where they can hone on those tactics, and overall be great at what we were made to do.

Am I correct in stating that with this statement the only real change you are going to make is having the Scouting group train more then they already are? 

I also want at the end of my term  to have relationships with every battalion. Letting them do things with us, and teaching them things they never knew, and just overall being a kind and needed battalion. I never want 41st to be the minges and inactives people think we are. I want them to be people that anyone can talk to, and can help people out with anything. In other battalions I want them to not hate us, but want to do things with us like Sims & Trainings, so we can all get something out of it.

This is a better statement in that you lay out the objective and why it is necessary and you slightly go into detail about how you are going to achieve this however have you made any progress into this already? Have you been actively trying to get the other Battalions to participate with the 41st in Sims & Trainings?

Overall these ambitions are great and all but you don't tell us how you are going to do it, for a BCMD to fully have control of his Battalion whilst at the same time being able to steer it in not only a good direction but a beneficial direction for the Battalion as a whole you need to have plans in order to get it done but this application almost shows me you don't really have a plan you are just going to say what you want and "try" to get it done if you get the position.

• Agree 1

Neutral. Tryna pull "hella mingy" "starts drama"   hell i was mingy.  Still got Cody ;) and we at one point instigated some type of drama. Plus. People change. 41st is led by a great leader.  Commander Egg. But. When is change gonna happen?  Im not for or against this. Im just saying.  Lets actually take the time to vote rather than pulling his past mistakes over what he is prolly trying to achieve

• Friendly 1

Neutral (leaning to -1). I’ve seen you personally as myself starting to calm your urges within the 41st as Barriss. But, you do tend to cause unneeded trouble when a tiny bit of drama arises. Plus, you seem to get ‘burnt out’ quickly out of any state of your activity.  Maybe this time will be the time you don’t take a 2 week LOA and stay inactive after those two weeks. 

Good luck Pythin and May The Force Be With You.

• Funny 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

• Coordinator
Coordinator

-1 you recently just came  back along with kqny other points already stated

• Retired Founder
9 hours ago, Trig said:

This was fucking 2 months ago hardly. Its the fact that he is still the same. Trump can get shit on for stuff he said 40+ years ago. Saying something like that on your battalions discord for all to see is not what an senior officer should do. Anyways why step down if you are going to stay at COL. 

You're not very good @ math m8. 9/8/2018 = 1 Month , 10/8/2018 = 2 Months, We're now @ 10/21 ,  It's not " Barely 2nd month" I'm not here to argue, but this is also a Garry's Mod server. ~ This is my last response to this. Your analogy was funny btw because it further proves my points, if someone like Trump can get president, Pythin could get Gree. Omegalul

If you wanted me to, I could list all of eggs mistakes, but what's the point in that lmfao, Let him run and have his fair run, just like pythin, but I'm not going to condemn someone over 1 single minor mistake over discord. (However, I do know that Pythin is known for drama) Thus my "Neutral" leaning -1.

I also ~ Stated [Neutral]. I don't exactly support anyone going for Gree. I think they're all bad choices. I personally think 41st is still in a shit spot (Especially with certain people in 41st still complaining about Egg's Activity)

https://gyazo.com/d3e72bc1d6b26bd116560744c6cc8d3a

^^ I'm wondering how much of that is AFK, I put in close to 100-180 Hours on Commander Rex during my time. \o/ And over 200 as Yoda. And 100+ As founder each week without a position. (Yoda was while I was working and doing college)

At the end of Egg's Previous term, 41st was in the mingest spot ever, with the worst people in positions, and worst attitudes. Yet Egg still got it (in fact I still supported egg), and everyone who -1'd Pythin here, +1'd Egg then. Seems like a bias if you ask me.

(Especially, When those who are -1'ing on this point are 3 here that don't even play the server anymore)

If you have any more to argue, PM me, Don't make this a public argument on someone's app. Thanks.

• Retired Founder
8 hours ago, Thexan said:

Where to begin with this.

Well for a start, you are drama itself. The way you present yourself is completely unbearable to a good many people in this community, myself included. I get fair chance and everything, but the grudges you hold and the complete lack of leadership that I have witnessed from you takes the cake on that one. I myself have been in a good many positions, and while I know for a fact that I haven't done the best I could, even at most peoples worst, they would top what you can do at the top of a battalion.

You could be the funniest guy in the world, but you lack what a leader needs, and that is being able to make people follow you. You were quick to downplay the 41st however long ago it was that you stated, but at the same time, you were part of the problem that you talked about. People have stated excessive soundboards despite being told by the BCMD not to use it, and whatever else. Nobody gets to the top without listening and being able to work together to make things happen.

From what I can see, you blame your lack of action on being told not to do things the way that you want to by Egg, but I would say that you should have been doing what he told you to do, whatever that might have been. You had a rank to assist Egg, not just throw ideas into the fold. You don't have to be happy about how something is going if it is working. Some might argue that Egg and his leadership is inactive, and it might well be true, but in all my two years in this community  I haven't seen a battalion as stable as the 41st in numbers and in leadership. People come to stay when the join the battalion. (For the most part.)

Lastly, I'll talk about my own issues with you. Your grudges over some of the simplest shit I have ever witnessed is a big one. Another is that you have the common sense of an infant. You post shit that doesn't need to be anywhere on the internet because you somehow think that the community needs it, drama posts included. Hold a grudge if you want, respond however you want, but I won't be changing my vote on it. A battalion like the 41st needs competence, not an immature person who lacks the basics of leadership.

Btw @Thexan ~ Nice post here, This is a proper -1. I wish people did this more often.

27 minutes ago, Joah said:

You're not very good @ math m8. 9/8/2018 = 1 Month , 10/8/2018 = 2 Months, We're now @ 10/21 ,  It's not " Barely 2nd month" I'm not here to argue, but this is also a Garry's Mod server. ~ This is my last response to this. Your analogy was funny btw because it further proves my points, if someone like Trump can get president, Pythin could get Gree. Omegalul

If you wanted me to, I could list all of eggs mistakes, but what's the point in that lmfao, Let him run and have his fair run, just like pythin, but I'm not going to condemn someone over 1 single minor mistake over discord. (However, I do know that Pythin is known for drama) Thus my "Neutral" leaning -1.

I also ~ Stated [Neutral]. I don't exactly support anyone going for Gree. I think they're all bad choices. I personally think 41st is still in a shit spot (Especially with certain people in 41st still complaining about Egg's Activity)

https://gyazo.com/d3e72bc1d6b26bd116560744c6cc8d3a

^^ I'm wondering how much of that is AFK, I put in close to 100-180 Hours on Commander Rex during my time. \o/ And over 200 as Yoda. And 100+ As founder each week without a position. (Yoda was while I was working and doing college)

At the end of Egg's Previous term, 41st was in the mingest spot ever, with the worst people in positions, and worst attitudes. Yet Egg still got it (in fact I still supported egg), and everyone who -1'd Pythin here, +1'd Egg then. Seems like a bias if you ask me.

(Especially, When those who are -1'ing on this point are 3 here that don't even play the server anymore)

If you have any more to argue, PM me, Don't make this a public argument on someone's app. Thanks.

i don't always agree with some of the things you say or do.  if one things for sure   you are one intelligent mother fucker   

• Funny 1

Pythin you're a true legend and great man But you've shown to be quite mingey, and no I'm not using myself as an example of a good non-mingey player. So maybe if you clean up your act you'd fit the position really well.

+1, if you clean your shit up my son.

• Agree 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

@Carter  Can you void my app. I have had a talk with egg, and I feel like he should go again. I did this because I wanted to make a difference, but I will be able to do that I realized now. So i would like to say that this app needs to be voided. I want egg to run @Square