Mikes TS ban appeals

Mike

HOW TO POST A BAN APPEAL:

Steam Name: Knee Grow
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:217856741 (still havent actually banned me from the cwrp or ttt server)
Date of Ban: idk like a month ago (the forums account I was ts Banned yesterday)
Length of Ban: perm
Offense: drama and I guess ban evading
Banned By: zim
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: I have done some gook shit and got permed originally I was banned for posting a flak gun meme h in my defense there was a video of a man's head exploding because he got run over with a tank that was never touched  and I did make crispy as a account to post memes don't think I can say I posted anything but memes with it and when yesterday I was ts banned I rejoined and later that was banned and sock told me to appeal basically Idc if i'm banned on the forums or the server I'm just out here trying to talk with my homies with extra chromies in the ct channel that's about it sure I may have posted things in bad taste or said things about the server is private discords but hey people have done worse than me and aren't banned so wadya say can I hang with my chromie boys?

Evidence to support your claims: The post was hidden or I cant find it but I can tag atleast 10 people who were there and eye witnesses to the event and as to the ts bans I guess ask sock? since he was there for both.

• Retired Founder

-1 Ban evaded and had many many issues.
Not to mention " I have done some gook shit "
First sentance in and he's already proven to me he's not serious about this.

It'll be a fair choice on him, but this is my opinion, and I hope others will take note.

• Winner 4

-1 Ur a minge nahhh dont return 
Funny thing is he's gonna come back and minge anyways to probably frustrate more people and cause more drama I feel. This is a Circle of shit banning Soon banning won't mean anything on this server and when some minges and gets ban they return. Soo yayy..... More mingess....... 

Edited by BlackiSblack
  • Agree 3
  • Disagree 2
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1
3 hours ago, BlackiSblack said:

-1 Ur a minge nahhh dont return 
Funny thing is he's gonna come back and minge anyways to probably frustrate more people and cause more drama I feel. This is a Circle of shit banning Soon banning won't mean anything on this server and when some minges and gets ban they return. Soo yayy..... More mingess....... 

Its just a TS appeal my guy 

• Agree 1
  • Retired Founder

Alright heres the thing Mike while I understand you mostly only care about a TS uban but this is still going to be considered for all platforms. Now your original offense for being perma banned was quite a while ago and honestly for that alone you could have very easily been unbanned, but instead of contacting higher ups to make a ban appeal on the forums you made ban evasion attempts in the forum of using a VPN in TeamSpeak, in game(Only a small amount in game from what I was told) and on the forums, then when your CT PVT Crispy account was banned, which you only ever used that account to start flame wars or tried to start drama, you made another forum account to do the same thing. 

For everyone giving their opinion on this ban appeal with just a "+1/-1" with no comments attached or a "+1 such a good meme" or "-1 You are bad man" these votes are not being nearly as heavily counted, I really was only looking at replies with real feedback and after reading them I have come to the following conclusion:

Most of the +1s are stating that mike is really dumb but deserves to be unbanned and another chance, and while I do agree with that he has ban evaded several times between the forums AND teamspeak and intentionally causing problems on the forums. So for the time being this appeal will be DENIED and you will remain banned, BUT if you stop attempting to ban evade MAYBE a couple months down the line this can be considered again for appeal. Until then if another instance of you ban evading happens anywhere, forums, TS, or in game, you will not be given another chance at appealing and all appeal attempts will be automatically denied.

• Agree 7
  • Winner 3