Coruscant Guard Pilot

Shakes.

Name: Battalion Commander Fox

Suggestion: Add a pilot job to Coruscant Guard in order to help RP.

Implementation: Pilots would fly CGs LAAT To transport Senators/Palpatine/Prisoners

Lore: We have out own LAATs

Workshop content if applicable: Possible a model made by Gideon
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Add

Job: Pilot

Model: A CG colored Pilot

Weapons: tfa_dc15s_ashura, weapon_tfa_dc15acg, tfa_swch_dc17, repair_tool_evan, weapon_policebaton

Other: My guys want pilots and CG never did have them on the server. We would like to try and get them.

I mean +1 but dont you have to get rid of another class to make space for it?

Gonna change to a -1 here. After thinking on this a bit more, I realized that it is not a necessary addition to the server. You guys already got your models done and these are not needed. You do not need a pilot job to fly, it is not a server rule that it has to. If that was the case, it might be a different story but it sadly is not. 

Edited by Egg
Banned

-1 you already get your own LAAT and you can set up a PLT program for CG

theres not even a pilot in the video lol

Edited by Spooky
  • Agree 2

First you guys ask for an LAAT to be added just because it has your markings/colors or whatnot. Now you want a job specifically to fly it.

On top of the whole argument that previously happened over piltos, it's clear you're not over it as you stated you were and still seeking to remedy it.

CG goes into the LAAT and secures the person inside, you don't need an actual CG pilot (or to make it where only CG can fly). I haven't even seen a CG Pilot in lore because they would just get clone pilots instead because they're trained for flying.

On the opposing side, if the entire purpose of the CG Pilot is to fly the CG LAAT, this means he would be useless during events or deployment because other Pilots can fly the regular LAATs since he's restricted, or specifically brought in, for the CG LAAT. Of course that's an extreme view but why would it not be a thing since you'll make it where only CG Pilot can fly the CG LAAT, may as well make it just that.

• Agree 8
  • Disagree 3
5 minutes ago, Zyner said:

First you guys ask for an LAAT to be added just because it has your markings/colors or whatnot. Now you want a job specifically to fly it.

On top of the whole argument that previously happened over piltos, it's clear you're not over it as you stated you were and still seeking to remedy it.

CG goes into the LAAT and secures the person inside, you don't need an actual CG pilot (or to make it where only CG can fly). I haven't even seen a CG Pilot in lore because they would just get clone pilots instead because they're trained for flying.

On the opposing side, if the entire purpose of the CG Pilot is to fly the CG LAAT, this means he would be useless during events or deployment because other Pilots can fly the regular LAATs since he's restricted, or specifically brought in, for the CG LAAT. Of course that's an extreme view but why would it not be a thing since you'll make it where only CG Pilot can fly the CG LAAT, may as well make it just that.

Word, @Zyner.

Just now, Banjans said:

Well you all seem to be having a huge interest in Pilots since it was added. That just what it looks like from an outsider. Could be wrong 

The reason why we made it is because certain individuals say we cant fly because pilots have priority which is right but we would like to transport our VIP's and our pilot trained people would like to fly

1 minute ago, Asus said:

The reason why we made it is because certain individuals say we cant fly because pilots have priority which is right but we would like to transport our VIP's and our pilot trained people would like to fly

You know this is more than just add it in right? A model needs to be made and I don’t think they are going back to make any other models until the rest are done. But fair point

spacer.png

I was told if I want to use my LAATs I should get my own pilot job I am now here trying to get one.

CG has 6 lore characters 4 sub classes and 1 trooper. Compared to other battalions that have 8+ lore character. 8+ sub classes and the 1 trooper job.

CG are a highly lore heavy battalion and Palpatines fist this is something to help my guys have more fun and make CG look better as a whole.

In CG we have people who have been pilot trained, but whenever we try to fly a prisoner out of the ship for 10 seconds before the laat is deleted or something that is more of a CG matter with flying. People who have actual pilot jobs try to take over the matter which cool youre a pilot in all but it doesnt mean you MUST fly every time theres something to fly. The reason we are trying to get a job in CG for pilots is due to this main reason.

Just now, ImDazed said:

In CG we have people who have been pilot trained, but whenever we try to fly a prisoner out of the ship for 10 seconds before the laat is deleted or something that is more of a CG matter with flying. People who have actual pilot jobs try to take over the matter which cool youre a pilot in all but it doesnt mean you MUST fly every time theres something to fly. The reason we are trying to get a job in CG for pilots is due to this main reason.

mMMH Then maybe suggest to remove a job 

This is basically background on the situation and my feelings towards shakes about this.

So I am little salty about this. There was one incident with one of my pilots and yall trying to transport a trooper. So I go to you like a man and we talk about this like men. We agree that a pilot in the front has nothing to do with the CG securing a prisoner in the back. We also agree that as a solution to prevent further conflict when CG has someone to transport they would check to see if any pilot jobs are on (if so call them to the laat to fly and the pilot follows the orders of the CG commander in the back) If no pilot jobs are on then it defers to a trained CG pilot. We also agreed that after that discussion the issue would be dropped. Yet here you are bringing this up again in your second server suggestion. Its nice to know you cant stand by your word. Lastly what I really don't appreciate (on top of you going back on your word) is during my conversation with you and the conversation chop had with you is threatening us with going to the Directors or Zim to get this rule changed because you quote "Don't like it".

SO HERE ARE MY RESPONSES:

1 hour ago, Spooky said:

-1 you already get your own LAAT and you can set up a PLT program for CG

theres not even a pilot in the video lol

This was literally the purpose of the discussion I had with Shakes but that was thrown out the window, also your correct there isnt a single pilot seen. Were assuming that the pilots that are in the laats are cg because everyone else is.

1 hour ago, Zyner said:

As i've previously stated an indecent happened and we resolved it, apparently that wasn't enough. As well as Zyner is correct here CG's job is to secure the prisoner not fly them. There isn't a correlation between that and flying.

1 hour ago, ImDazed said:

lol all of these arguments are stupid af, I think every battalion should have pilots honestly.

but +1

Almost every battalion did at one point, and everyone chose at some point or another not to have them or to remove them for other things.

49 minutes ago, ImDazed said:

Yes they should be able to fly anytime there is something to fly, ITS THEIR ONLY JOB. While it may only be 10 seconds or what ever that's their 10 seconds that's being taken from them. The server has strict rules about flying vehicles so their opportunity's are limited.

1 hour ago, Shakes. said:

I was told if I want to use my LAATs I should get my own pilot job I am now here trying to get one.

CG has 6 lore characters 4 sub classes and 1 trooper. Compared to other battalions that have 8+ lore character. 8+ sub classes and the 1 trooper job.

CG are a highly lore heavy battalion and Palpatines fist this is something to help my guys have more fun and make CG look better as a whole.

Your correct you battalion is very lore heavy, so why make a suggestion that has no lore to back it up. While simultaneously ditching the agreement we made.

1 hour ago, Asus said:

This is literally an attempt to circumvent the current rules about pilot jobs. Because named pilots have the priority and y'all didn't like that or the AGREEMENT I made with shakes this suggestion was created.

Lastly -1 for everything stated above.

• Winner 4
2 hours ago, Egg said:

I mean +1 but dont you have to get rid of another class to make space for it?

Gonna change to a -1 here. After thinking on this a bit more, I realized that it is not a necessary addition to the server. You guys already got your models done and these are not needed. You do not need a pilot job to fly, it is not a server rule that it has to. If that was the case, it might be a different story but it sadly is not. 

I was told other battalions with pilots have priority to fly. I want my guys to be able to fly our LAATs and have more to do in CG without adding a jet trooper or any thing else that makes no sence. The pilot at least is lore friendly.

Edited by Shakes.

-1, Just because you have a LAAT doesn’t mean you should get a pilot job. I mean like...

Some of y’all are pilot trained so why not just go off that.

Plus almost every battalion agreed to remove their pilot jobs for a reason.

• Agree 3

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

I am going to +1 this because to the people saying that CG needs to remove a Job need to realize that CG does not have they many job compared to other battalions but at the same time I would rather have this as a neutral Job like in CTs so it has all the Models but its Neutral and not to one Battalion. SO they fall under Naval since they run the training already. If you look at the DU as well, They get cucked out of any upgrades to there Battalions as well. But overall +1 due to resolving any issues for FLY FOR 15 SECONDS. Anyways there seems to be a rule that you need the Pilot Job to get Priority but IDK the legitness of that, someone correct me. K Bye. Also CG and 104th, Quit arguing over something autistic. Talk to each other, Not this shit. 

Edited by Crimson

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

7 hours ago, Shakes. said:

I was told other battalions with pilots have priority to fly. I want my guys to be able to fly our LAATs and have more to do in CG without adding a jet trooper or any thing else that makes no sence. The pilot at least is lore friendly.

No battalion has Priority to fly. The people who “should” be able to be picked to fly first  are people who are on the actual pilot job.

• Agree 1

I know some people prefer pilot jobs fly, but if CG had a rule to allow CG pilot trained persons to get priority ONLY  for prisoner transport, what would be the reaction?

-1 for pilot job tho, because what I said above is what you really want.

even though it would make sense to have a CG have priority to fly the CG LAAT you don't need to make a forum post about getting pilots for it you can just make a suggestion to get that priority or talk to the current pilot leaders to make a agreement you don't have any reference to a actual CG pilot (exept for faded's beautiful artwork) but i have to give this a -1 (still love ya CG(no homo)) 

29 minutes ago, Pythin said:

-1 Sorry Bud. CG have too many Classes. Also there is no pilot and it makes no sense. Get a Pilot pgrm. 

Hey this reminds me of somthing

To many classes as apose to other battalions like 501st, 41st, 212th, and 104th.

Edited by Shakes.
12 minutes ago, [SR] Sanchez [VA] said:

What jobs does cg have 

12 hours ago, Shakes. said:

Ill give you 41st only has 4 lore character but they have 10+ sub classes

Edited by Shakes.

Firstly you provide no lore or evidence that they're was indeed a CG Pilot, for all we know 99 could of been flying those LAAT's

Secondly it isn't needed. Just get another battalion pilot to fly it and if they're not on, yes you can get a CG who is Pilot trained.

Thirdly, you stated yourself when I talked to you, "CG are in charge of extracting prisoners" meaning that doesn't require CG to have any pilots but instead be in the same LAAT as the prisoner. 

The fact is this, I was told you had said to Spartan that you would drop the issue and let 104th continue to have their prioritisation over pilots, yet you continue to break your word. 

5 hours ago, Shakes. said:

CG never had a pilot job to remove.

CG never had a pilot job in lore so why should there be one. 

• Agree 1

Not a Medal of Valour recipient 

id like to just point out a little episode from season 1 where stone a CG along with some senators fly on a ship. its REGULAR PILOTS flying it no special marking nothin.  -1 just use a snow suit or something

Edited by Ccmonty
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1
35 minutes ago, Ccmonty said:

id like to just point out a little episode from season 1 where stone a CG along with some senators fly on a ship. its REGULAR PILOTS flying it no special marking nothin.  -1 just use a snow suit or something

Lol what snow suits?

36 minutes ago, Ryx said:

CG can barely shoot straight, why expect them to fly straight? -1

Don’t even need a pilot job.

First of all, I have no clue what you're saying with "CG can barley shoot straight," as, for one, that has nothing to do with getting a Pilot class. Second, I don't know what you're implying by "CG can barley shoot straight," in the first place. I'd like you to give an example.

Edited by MercyXD
Just now, Doc said:

You’re literally getting triggered over a joke. His real reason is that you don’t need a pilot job. Which he put in the reply

I got annoyed because he wrote all that, yet his actual opinion at the end was legit "You don't need pilot." No explanation behind it, at all.

A new model would have to be made which isn't really serious but is more strain on the model makers. It would be nice to see CG with a pilot but i would ask to have the rule changed where only CG pilot trained personnel are to fly the LAAT and if there are none then have someone trained in pilot run them down quickly. In the end as long as the modelers are fine with making one then im for it, really doesnt change anything at all, just another job. Neutral for now leaning to +1 so CG have nothing to complain about for a week. 

This really isn't needed, only 1 battalion has priority over flying and they have the most lore on it. Truly, just get pilot trained and just fly laats when you can. Remember, flying is restricted for everyone on the server, you aren't the only ones not being able to fly at times. Hope this answers well.

DENIED

//Locked

//Moved to Server Suggestions - Denied