Lighig's Grand Master of The Order Yoda Application

Lighig

Steam Name:Lighig

RP Name:Mace Windu/Lighig

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:40873372

Experience:

41st Elite Corps: I started StarwarsRP back on icefuse and popped my head into the 41st bunks, there was a friendly old soul who asked if I wanted to join, I agreed and passed the try-outs. Over time I gained favour in the 41st, proving my ability to roleplay and Work doc work. When We Migrated to Synergy I was a CSM and soon became an officer.

I continued to do good work until Egg took a week LOA, he put the Commanders in charge and myself while I was a Colonel, I did a large majority of work keeping the battalion running, and making sure docs were filled out, hosting try-outs and generally keeping the battalion active.

Upon Egg’s return, he promoted me to Commander and I continued to assist the 41st for a full year before Resigning from the position due to work pilling up with my added responsibilities and lessening activity in the 41st. With this amount of time and familiarity with the 41st I will be able to work with them efficiently as Yoda.

Staff: NA to HA: Once I became Commander, I decided I wanted more responsibilities on the server. I signed up to become a staff member around a year ago and began assisting with tickets and trainings, eventually working my way up the ranks, with some dips here and there do to inactivity.

Upon becoming a senior admin, I decided to become a Gamemaster and started doing events. My first event was… Interesting, it was an odd mishmash of interesting ideas and flawed execution that resulted in a new rule being established. After that fumble, most of my Events were generally well received and I assisted with numerous events whenever I could. Once I became a VA I attempted to go more into Gamemaster related work and assisted with setting up the new map upon switching.

This eventually caught the attention of the High Staff and I was promoted to HA. I quickly became a GMM and helped with running the GM program while maintaining work as a high staff member. I am still currently a HA and have become the Game Master Chief, running the program and handling all high end doc work as well as organising meetings and workshops. This experience running the GM program and being a HA gives me insight into how to run programs such as the Jedi and means I will be able to quickly integrate into the roll.

Jedi: I began Jedi as a humble youngling, passing the trials and becoming a padawan, I strived to become a knight. So I merrily went off to the knight trials… and had my ass thoroughly handed to me. I attempted knight trials numerous times before deciding that perhaps earning knight recs was a better alternative. So since I was terrible at sparring, I set about gaining my 15 knight recs via assisting with youngling trials, becoming antiquated with each roll to a point where I could comfortably assist in any roll. With 12 Youngling trials completed and a single master rec, I was promoted to knight.

I slowly climbed through the knight ranks up to 5 before being put up for Jedi master. Passing the process and being granted the rank. At my earliest available time, I went for a named Jedi General; Ki Adi Mundi, I adored the lovable forehead boy and gladly stepped up to take the role. A few weeks later I went for the recently opened consular leadership position, having been a lifelong consular on the server and a previous consular manager, I had experience with the branch and a yearning to improve it in various ways.

During my time as mundi I continued to improve the consular branch and the order by implementing Diplomats and then Sages as well as the Consular Knight trials, during this time I was promoted to Senior and then High Jedi General due to my work in the consular branch. Then the position for Mace Windu was opened and I was chosen thanks to my work in the consular branch and rank. I have only recently become mace, but have had some time to learn the ins and outs of running the order due to Tyzen going on LOA for a time and leaving me in charge. Due to this I have a large amount of experience with the Jedi order on all levels and understand how each part operates.

Why should you become Grand Master: I have been on the server for well over a year and the majority of that time has been spent focused on the Jedi order. I’ve done my best to maintain the order through all the map changes, the alteration to systems and even the darkest moment in recent history: The Grey Jedi. Since becoming a master, I haven’t wanted to be promoted for the enjoyment or the higher power I get, its so I can have a better understanding and more control over the order to help make it an interesting and fun portion of the server for people to play on.

As the current Mace Windu I have plenty of understanding of how the order works and have experience running the order as well as plenty of experience with doc work and organisation. Good relations with the 41st I have, due to working with them for a very long time. I believe I am a well-known and respected member of the community that people will look up to in the position and can roleplay quite effectively (My Yoda voice needs a good amount of work though.)

Do you understand the lore of the Jedi Order (as relevant to Clone Wars)?: I understand a good majority of the lore surrounding the Jedi during the clone wars, with a bit of knowledge surrounding the Jedi as a whole, from their origins to their joining with the republic, their numerous schisms and the many wars they have fought in. I know a good amount about their fighting styles, their weapons, their branches of the order and know about most of the main masters of the time, a few secondary masters that served little to no importance and some tertiary characters that didn’t do all that much.

Availability: I am available basically everyday currently. I work a zero hour contract meaning I decide my work hours for a given week and typically do 1 to 2 days, but due to my time zone I’m typically working through the dead hours of the server.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

1 Year as 41st Commander
Ki Adi Mundi for around 5 months
Consular Lead for 4 Months
Head Admin for around 4 Months
Mace Windu for around 3 weeks
Voted Vogue’s Pointiest head of 2018

Do you have a microphone?: No, I just yell really loudly so people can hear me. Yes I do.

Where do you want the Jedi Order to be at the end of your term?: I want all branches to be thriving with a good amount of people joining them, members at all levels being active, masters being put up at a consistent rate and all named characters filled with good people for the position. The most important part is that I want the Jedi to be a fun job to play on the server, I want them involved in events and given a large amount of activities and role play opportunities to be given during downtime. I would also like to either have myself ready for a second term or have someone groomed to take the position once my term is over.

How do you plan to improve relations within the Jedi Order between branches?: I plan on adding something to high council, which all branch leads are members of, by having a weekly rundown of how things are going in the branches and what needs improving, each lead can offer to assist in some way, sharing ideas and making the branches more efficient overall and keeping communication up with the branches somewhat.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your Grand Master rank?:Yes

Banned

+1 what a god this boi is

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

+1 Lighig is one of the most dedicated and hard working members of Synergy that I've ever seen. He has shown time and time again that he's here to do business and get shit done. He is the perfect fit and also the next in line to become Yoda. This should be an easy choice.....

• Founder
Founder

Congratulations you have been accepted for the position of Grand Master Yoda 

Your term ends 11/5/18