BlackMamba/Cody's resignation

BlackMamba

Battalion: 212th Attack Battalion 

RP Name: 212th Battalion Commander Cody or now 212th CMD BlackMamba

Date: 17th of February

Reason: It's my time to resign. It has been great 6 months.

Goodbyes: I'm still on the server so not major ones

@CBlake you're the best Commander I could ask for.

@Perri best guy in the 212th

@Ruzom you're a snake

Thanks for giving me those amazing 6 months, regardless of the ups and downs

My recommendations for next Cody are:

1. CBlake

2. Perri

3. Hazard

212th FOR LIFE!

• Agree 4
  • Disagree 1

Thank you for your time, and your dedication to Commander Cody and the 212th Attack Battalion. You will be remembered and I hope that you will recover and come back. You were the longest Commander Cody I saw, and a good lad. The CMD Discord will never be the same. It is truly the end of an era.

I remain,

Senior Commander Washington

boyz.gif

Edited by Washington
  • Agree 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

-1 Mamba didn't resign. He was impeached for "Activity Reasons".

"I wish I was there to thank whoever made our battalion any easier."

Oh, and another thing.

Fuck you, Spanos. (Google it if you don't know what it means, or just watch Sportsball by UrinatingTree.)

Seriously though, I had some sincere doubts when I heard about your actions at the helm of the orange muscle of our server, which was slowly, but surely, fading the more time was spent in it. When I joined the parade, things went considerably well aside from controversial memes spread about (The Soon-To-Be Coup Where We Take The Furry Out Of @Jayarror That DB that would've been like Florida.)

Other than that, IMO you were a decent Cody; You tried your best to make some form a change, and it did late-term like high school exam results.

Good luck to you in the future, my Israeli friend

Image result for clone trooper deviantart desert

• Agree 1
17 minutes ago, TayTay said:

you're calling him a snake for showing things YOU said. Don't call him a snake for exposing your words.

Nah just calling him one for not having the balls to put up a report and basically had someone else do it for him.

Edited by Pyle
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator
Just now, Ruzom said:

Unfortunately I was dealing with IRL issues outside of the game so yes I wasn't in game for a while. I can hone up to that. 

172.92 hours on ark is irl issues?

• Agree 6
53 minutes ago, Joah said:

Thank you for your service Commander Cody /salutes.

Hopefully you can come back around and go for Cody again with a better aspect on activity.

Dont you dare, You shouldnt even mention his Activity, He was demoted get over it. The reasons for it where complete bullshit. I saw him every fucking night cause his timezone was close to mine. He was active enough for me. The person who wasnt active and got shitty at me for telling him to get active was the fucking snake Ruzom.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
1 minute ago, Mr.Acorn said:

Keep it clean boys don’t be toxic here 

My fucking BCMD just got demoted by an inactive snake stating that Mamba wasnt inactive and it passed. Want me to just greet this with open arms its by all means bullshit

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Current:

• CT Private Reggin

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
1 hour ago, BlackMamba said:

Battalion: 212th Attack Battalion 

RP Name: 212th Battalion Commander Cody or now 212th CMD BlackMamba

Date: 17th of February

Reason: It's my time to resign. It has been great 6 months.

Goodbyes: I'm still on the server so not major ones

@CBlake you're the best Commander I could ask for.

@Perri best guy in the 212th

@Ruzom you're a snake

Thanks for giving me those amazing 6 months, regardless of the ups and downs

My recommendations for next Cody are:

1. CBlake

2. Perri

3. Hazard

212th FOR LIFE!

@BlackMamba

32 minutes ago, Pyle said:

Nah just calling him one for not having the balls to put up a report and basically had someone else do it for him.

It was brought up in the staff meeting by the Founders........ Basically, they were going to remove anyway. the way it happened at least he can stick with the 212th in another position......

Anyways

Goodluck @BlackMamba I remember a lot of you 212th guys from my days on IceFuse and you were pretty good in my book so I wish you luck in whatever position you end up in!

• Agree 1

For those who think im seriously angry I am not im just a meme

Current:

• CT Private Reggin

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt

[My Opinion
I am fully aware that alot of shit is going on right now. Being a New Zealander is hard to know what going on but I got told. I am fully aware @BlackMamba got snaked out of his Position as Commander Cody but this playing (Being the Forums) is not that place to do it in my eyes. Public Viewers dont need to see this. Crys might be hated... I dont know what you Americans think of him at this point but personally I think he a good guy. Sure, he done fucked up right now. But dont we all? It was stated by @TayTay that he wanted whats best for 212th and the other lone Wars Battalions. He might not be fit for Commander Cody, but seriously grow up. @BlackMamba is from another Country and its timezone is out of order. @Dreams is from another Country and his timezone is out of order. And Finally I am from another Country and my Timezone is out of order. I personally think putting a "Demotion Report" on him is really stupid and you should think again. You get off the Computer, earn some money, then buy him a Ticket to America so he can play with you guys. That was stop this argument. But I think half of you need to grow up. He put a Resign. Say your goodbyes and your Comments. But dont start shit talking on it. He earnt his rank unlike some people! Have a good one People

14 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

[My Opinion
I am fully aware that alot of shit is going on right now. Being a New Zealander is hard to know what going on but I got told. I am fully aware @BlackMamba got snaked out of his Position as Commander Cody but this playing (Being the Forums) is not that place to do it in my eyes. Public Viewers dont need to see this. Crys might be hated... I dont know what you Americans think of him at this point but personally I think he a good guy. Sure, he done fucked up right now. But dont we all? It was stated by @TayTay that he wanted whats best for 212th and the other lone Wars Battalions. He might not be fit for Commander Cody, but seriously grow up. @BlackMamba is from another Country and its timezone is out of order. @Dreams is from another Country and his timezone is out of order. And Finally I am from another Country and my Timezone is out of order. I personally think putting a "Demotion Report" on him is really stupid and you should think again. You get off the Computer, earn some money, then buy him a Ticket to America so he can play with you guys. That was stop this argument. But I think half of you need to grow up. He put a Resign. Say your goodbyes and your Comments. But dont start shit talking on it. He earnt his rank unlike some people! Have a good one People

Coming from an ACTUAL 212th member this is FAR from the best thing for the 212th.

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

1 hour ago, Valkyrie said:

Your fully aware im in 212th as a 2nd Air Borne aye?

My point isn't against you I'm just saying that their intentions are false with the whole "Its the best thing for the 212th" that you mentioned

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

When i got added to dev team zim told me "Dont argue on the forums you asshole" but in this case Im throwing my two cents in and could care less about the repercussions that are going to come from it because this is going to far. Mamba, you were inactive and most of the staff team wanted you gone. I said CLEARLY in my post that i had high respect for you and how well the 212th ran without a active BCMD, but after seeing how you handle this deserved demotion im taking away what i said. You're up set simply because you were well inactive and got removed for it. Now everyone is on @Ruzom ass for "Being a snake" and "being inactive" but heres the thing. Commander reports are for BCMD and not commanders, on top of that we track STAFFS activity not PLAYERS because the players are not required to play. If he gets demoted by the BCMD for inactivity thats fine its his decision. Now, calling him a snake and all these names are one thing but look how immature most of you are throwing tantrums and well shit Blitz tried to removed Ruzoms ARC just because he had an opinion and made a report. Ruzom did 212th a favor and got the report in and you are all so upset over it. Hell even when puck went half as inactive for a lot shorter of a time he stepped down (Good man) but Mamba remained in the position and ran it reasonably well for not being active I can give him that, But how hes handling this is just poor. Stop acting like children, Crys and Tay Tay did nothing wrong move on call it a day.

After thoughts. My point really still stands here, People are still being petty and annoying.

Edited by WaterMelonWolf
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 6
1 minute ago, WaterMelonWolf said:

When i got added to dev team zim told me "Dont argue on the forums you asshole" but in this case Im throwing my two cents in and could care less about the repercussions that are going to come from it because this is going to far. Mamba, you were inactive and most of the staff team wanted you gone. I said CLEARLY in my post that i had high respect for you and how well the 212th ran without a active BCMD, but after seeing how you handle this deserved demotion im taking away what i said. You're up set simply because you were well inactive and got removed for it. Now everyone is on @Ruzom ass for "Being a snake" and "being inactive" but heres the thing. Commander reports are for BCMD and not commanders, on top of that we track STAFFS activity not PLAYERS because the players are not required to play. If he gets demoted by the BCMD for inactivity thats fine its his decision. Now, calling him a snake and all these names are one thing but look how immature most of you are throwing tantrums and well shit Blitz tried to removed Ruzoms ARC just because he had an opinion and made a report. Ruzom did 212th a favor and got the report in and you are all so upset over it. Hell even when puck went half as inactive for a lot shorter of a time he stepped down (Good man) but Mamba remained in the position and ran it reasonably well for not being active I can give him that, But how hes handling this is just poor. Stop acting like children, Crys and Tay Tay did nothing wrong move on call it a day.

why you bring dis up  :(  we over this already     and we just tryna move forward.   
~212th Head Commander CBlake

• 5 months later...