501st PVT-BCMD (2024)
332nd XO Jesse | TC Fives
501st REGL
ATK RCMD
CG SGT-CMD  (Current)
DSL Stone |
DSXO Thorn

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: 
The reason I would like to become a BCMD is to ensure stability and success within CG. After my time in the ATK regiment, I didn't know where to go and what to do. I ended up in CG because of the amazing people who welcomed me to join. I found myself in a position where I got to meet new people who not only care for the battalion but for each other. I want to give back to the battalion and push myself and those around me to improve not only the battalion but each other. I tend to ensure that arrests are handled fairly and efficiently. I plan to, if I get the position, continue growing our relationships within the SPEC regiment and get CG a little more out there in terms of interacting and participating with our regiment. The previous Foxes have done great work in the battalion, and I would like to continue their work and build a CG legacy that lasts for months even after my time is finished with CG.

Availability
Every day, I work 40 hours a week so whenever I am not busy I'm on the server

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:
3300 Hours

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes

Where do you want your battalion to be at the end of your term?:

NCO Core
NCOs in CG have many roles and responsibilities, including tryouts, hosting trainings, and educating new recruits. The NCO core has been a little lacking, and we are still working on promo requirements and getting our NCOs used to the changes. I plan on continuing to find the perfect balance from rank to rank to ensure that NCOs aren't stuck at one rank forever, as well as ensuring NCOs have a firm understanding of their responsibilities before moving up. The biggest problem we have had with the NCO core is burnout. Many feel as if their sole purpose in CG is to make arrests, and during minge-con, it can feel more like a chore than an enjoyable experience. My goal is to take the weight off of doing every arrest and make it more of a team effort, allowing NCOs to focus on ensuring the battalion as a whole is entertained and enjoys themselves.

Officer Core
The officer core is currently in a strange position. I feel as if the core is lost as to what each rank's responsibility is and what they are expected to do. We currently have an Officer training guide that is a bit outdated. I am reworking the ranks and ensuring that each rank holds a real purpose. When we conduct officer trainings, each officer knows exactly what is expected of them. One of the biggest problems is SGMs moving up to WO and how they are chosen. Currently, whenever an officer wants to nominate an SGM, they put it in the channel and then we vote. The main problem with this is not everyone who is put up for the position wants it, or sometimes when a vote happens, the majority of the corps forget about the vote as it gets forgotten. I'm planning on tweaking the system and ensuring that the entire system is organized and successful.

Arrests
Most people look to CG to deal with any and all arrests on the server. My main goal with arrests is to ensure that all arrests are done in a timely manner, fair, and hold no favoritism. I plan on continuing training with the batons so that my troopers and I are able to handle these arrests in the fastest way possible.

Jedi
Jedi works a bit differently in CG than it does in other battalions, as we allow TG to join as well. My biggest goal with Jedi is to make them fit in more and set guidelines on what you can and can't do as a CG Jedi. The only problem we have with Jedi currently is many of our NCOs and Officers have no idea how to recruit a Jedi, so ensuring that all people are informed on how to recruit is my end goal.

Trainings
CG currently struggles to keep our trainings hosted on a daily basis as well as keeping things going. Negotiations are a part of our training, and unfortunately we don't get to do it often, and when we do, it often gets ruined. My main goal with negotiations is to ensure that all of CG knows how to properly conduct negotiations and that they are not disturbed. During downtime, I would like for my officers to encourage the NCOs to keep us entertained and involved in what's going on with the server, rather than just running around for hours at a time.

Roleplay
Currently, we are doing great in terms of roleplay and interacting in roleplay opportunities that come our way. Of course, the biggest thing that I would like to see at the end of my term is our lore characters really getting into their characters during important roleplay moments as well as all deployments. Overall, I want to continue on the right path and keep our battalion taking every chance we can to enjoy ourselves on the server.

Diplomatic Services
DS is the first thing that I think of when I think of CG; seeing 3 to 4 CG charging in with shields brings me so much joy. DS has a lot to offer and holds a big part of the battalion as all but one of our lore characters are tied to the subunit. Currently, Stone is the lead of not only DS but SRT as well. I would like to see a highly active DSO team within DS and continue to improve the roleplay opportunities that are offered with negotiations. DS currently conducts two joint trainings each week to increase interaction with each battalion; I plan to continue this and expand it to Trackers as well once it is more stabilized.

Trackers Unit
Trackers in CG are mostly forgotten about, shadowed by their big brother DS. Tracker may not have the lore or kit that DS has, but their strength lies in the roleplay of the subunit. The number one problem we have with the subunit is all everyone does with Trackers is look at it as ARF on a bigger scale, but they are so much more. During the end of my term, I would like to get Trackers to be our team that we send in first, and when things get hairy, then we send in DS to handle it. Trackers have a lot of potential in the right hands, especially now that our documents are being updated. I am not planning to forget about Trackers and truly work to make it something that is respected.

SRT
Special Response Team (SRT) is intended to be CG's most elite and is treated as such. Its main purpose is to serve as a QRF when we are on a time crunch. I have currently spent many hours reworking the docs and getting them on their feet. By the end of my term, I hope that we are finally able to establish a full SRT, as it's not an easy tryout, and of course, finally attempt to get SRT reserves off the ground and fully flesh them out.

Overall
I plan not only on working closely with my battalion but also on really ensuring that my officers are on top of their game and my NCOs know what their job is, but also on working with the other specialized regiments and really improving our relationships. I have the experience and the knowledge of the rules to not only ensure fair arrest but also to ensure that CG is on top of their game when they are needed.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes

• Friendly 1
Veteran Admin

+1

I have worked with you for months now, both in  high staff and CG  and have only had positive experiences. As the current BCMD Fox I can firmly say you are one of the hardest working people in the battalion.

Goodluck man I'll be rooting for you.

• Friendly 1

Current: SPEC Regimental Commander Danny
Former: Walon Vau, CG Commander Danny, Battalion Commander Fox

+1

You were the first person to speak to me on this server. I was there for your entire Rex and RCMD term during my time in the 501st. He was always helpful and hardworking, had an immense drive to improve his battalion, was someone that I could go to for any comments or concerns, and was always there for me when I needed him, even if I thought I didn't. I want to see you as my BCMD again and know you will be an amazing Fox!

• Friendly 1

Current: DSXO CPT Jek 
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn | 332ndO Jesse | 332nd Vyse | TC Kano | 501st ARCO | Omega 22 Atin

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

Great Rex Great ATK RCMD gonna be a great Fox. Ive spoken to him many times about his ideas and things along those lines and sounds super good! +1

• Friendly 1

Current: || VA || GMM ||  QuestMaster ||  212th BCMD Cody || 

+1 to the man that gave me a chance to transfer into his battalion. You were a great Rex to work under and a greatRCMD to have , I’m sure your gonna have wonderful term as Fox I wish you nothing but the best on your term. 

P.S I miss those  buttcheeks within the 501st

Edited by Jhonnyblaze24
  • Friendly 1

Current 501st 332ndO SSG Blaze 

formers: CG Major Jek ,  Senior senator Lux Bonteri , 501st TCO Cpt Hawk 332ndO major  Jesse ,  Vice chairmen Mas Amedda 

+1 great guy 

• Friendly 1

Current: Null 10 Jaing 
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd Officer , ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member, ARCM Colt, Dash 44, Wolfpack Mortar

+1 i do like Reborn at all

Edited by Mystic
  • Based 3

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Grand Master of the Order Yoda 
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate l Actually Private Crosshair l Mace Windu

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

Veteran Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

Current : Rancor BCMD Blitz TRM  Questmaster Veteran Admin
Former : Obi-Wan Kenobi | Bultar Swan | Guild Marshall Rancor CMD Colt | Rancor BCMD Blitz  Rancor Alpha-09 CMD Bana |SG WO Jayfon

GM Leadership

Huge +1 did great as rex and will do great as fox!!!!

• Friendly 1

Current: Diplomatic Services | TGM III | Senior Admin | Game Master Officer

Former: 501st CMD 332nd Vaughn | 332nd Officer Sterling | TC Boomer | TC Hardcase 

I just picture Reborn with an infinity gauntlet with every BCMD and RCMD position on it, and he's adding another stone to it, +1

• Based 2

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout x2, Jet x2, COE x2

+1

You will be good just dont let @KaiserNeinertry to say he was better 

9 hours ago, Reborn said:

I would like to get Trackers to be our team that we send in first, and when things get hairy, then we send in DS to handle it. Trackers have a lot of potential in the right hands, especially now that our documents are being updated. I am not planning to forget about Trackers and truly work to make it something that is respected.

Kill tracker like the dogshit subunit it is why do we keep trying with this bro THIS COMES WITH ACTAUL FUCKING LOVE DUDE THIS IS USELESS JUST MAKE YOUR ARF  AND INNOVATE FOR BETTER SUBUNIT THEN THE DOGSNIFFERS BRO I LOVE YOU SO MUCH 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Edited by Bacta
  • Bruh 3

Head Admin
2 hours ago, Bacta said:

+1

You will be good just dont let @KaiserNeinertry to say he was better 

Kill tracker like the dogshit subunit it is why do we keep trying with this bro THIS COMES WITH ACTAUL FUCKING LOVE DUDE THIS IS USELESS JUST MAKE YOUR ARF  AND INNOVATE FOR BETTER SUBUNIT THEN THE DOGSNIFFERS BRO I LOVE YOU SO MUCH 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

now that marvel is gone bacta needs to find another HS to obsess over 

• Funny 1
  • Dumb 1
  • Based 1

zeros_and_clutch.png?ex=66e330c2&is=66e1
                                                                                                                                          Kaiser
       Zeros          Clutch

Veteran Admin

I’ve currently got no internet so I’m hot spotting just to plus 1. Reborns a brilliant and dedicated work horse, and I believe having left the RCMD and working his way back through the ranks is a testament to reborn character! Can’t wait to see you as fox! 

• Friendly 1

Currently: 501st BCMD Rex  / Veteran Admin of le server
spacer.png

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil - CG CMD Hound/CMD Moose - 332nd Vaughn 

Veteran Admin

+1 Reborn is a great leader and has plenty of experience in the area. He is simply the best and natural choice for this position

• Friendly 1

Current: Bad Batch Echo

Former: WAC-47 Battalion Commander Wolffe Mechanized Regimental Commander Clorox

I think this is absolutely one of the easiest +1s I could give. Reborn has shown himself to be more than capable for this position. He can lead, he has a plan, he has the support of his battalion, I mean what else should be asked for if not those three things. 

• Friendly 1

Current Hunter, Former Techx2, Former AvenFormer Foxtrot, Former Eeth Koth

spacer.png

+1

• Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a ME to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Edited by Woeny
Head Admin

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Head Admin | Marshal Commander