Crimson's Goodbye Again

To be honest, this is much later than I thought it would be, and that's a compliment. I personally didn't think I would meet new people to call friends during this run based on the things I was hearing about the current state of the community. I was happy to be half wrong. Now Im not going to use this post to be a deby downer nor am I going to use this to burn bridges just to get that out of the way. However Thank you for making this short run back fun for those I interacted with and those who I had good laughs with. The GM team is heading in a good direction and the thought of good RP events are slowly becoming the norm or rather the accepted standard. Leadership of the branch also are interacting and making sure members are ready and have the knowledge of making good events. And a rare one, They are actually punishing those who abuse and don't contribute. As for SOBDE, Welp. We.... We uh....... Man its weird to be apart of another SOBDE controversy. Hmmmm... Anyways, As always SOBDE offers a very different experience I personally enjoy and Im happy the culture hasn't really changed and most of the negatives of recent is no longer accepted within the BAT. All I really good besides some personal goodbyes, If I didn't ping you its not I don't like you. Its more or less I don't remember you at the time or really didn't have much to say.

@Gurk To be honest, I'm surprised on how quickly we got along in a short amount of time. But I enjoyed every second and wish you the best of luck if the GM program. Best Hunter.

@QuotableSkinkJAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, Honestly. This is heavy former Prudii Bias and its real. I think there is currently no one greater to run the squad and setup the squad to gain back some of that legacy of the past. I know you will make sure the squad stays filled and make sure that it never falls under controversy. Good luck brother!

@shroudI know I give you at lot of shit, But I really like you company. For the most part its all banter and its nice to have someone for that back and forth. Best if luck in your other run and I think you have a shot to making to what you really want.

@Noble Don't Die.

@Stormzy Don't Resign. Gate Keep Jedi. Make fun of Blazin.

@luci4 Side note, why is there like 100 Luci? Anyways, Sorry you caught me at the state I already wanted to leave. I think from the short time I've gotten to know you, you are a great person and adds a strong RP base to Null. Just don't let the old heads in the squad bring you down! Also Bully Shroud.

@ManburgerHelper Brother, I mean this in the best way possible. I think you actually have a shot of being XO or SL one day. I really do, But I  think the old culture of giving in to our bad impulses is now very public. Ight. Just have a thought before you do something, is this going to annoy someone outside the BAT. Unless its BHs doing a HVT Quest. Fuck them.

@Funnyman I biased you transfer so don't leave. Jokes aside, I think you'll also do great and hopefully be a long Prudii.

@Vortexuss MY BROTHA!!!!! You know how I feel so I really can't put it in the forums.

@Danny1 WHY IS THERE SO MANY DANNY'S!!!!!! Any who, Actually one of my favorite human beings. You are one of the kindest souls and actually wants to see everyone happy and successful. I think you really need to have more confidence in yourself man. I think if you set your mind up to anything, you can get there!

@WarMaster CODY CODY CODY CODY CODY!!!! Now to be serious, Again. Another Kind and unbias soul here. I gave most of my thought else where on another post so it was nice seeing you!

@blazin My favorite biased main character...........

@Mystic Never stop being weird in public. Good bless your pfp.

@Brooklyn Fuck you.

@Gears Keep being you.

@Ollie_ I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Friendly 4
  • Pay Respect 4
  • Dumb 1
  • Based 2

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

Veteran Admin

Oh snapple! Cya buddy

Current : Rancor BCMD Blitz TRM  Questmaster Veteran Admin
Former : Obi-Wan Kenobi | Bultar Swan | Guild Marshall Rancor CMD Colt | Rancor BCMD Blitz  Rancor Alpha-09 CMD Bana |SG WO Jayfon

Head Admin

shoulda made a run for VA 

o7, good job and hope to see you back soon.

zeros_and_clutch.png?ex=66e330c2&is=66e1
                                                                                                                                          Kaiser
       Zeros          Clutch

Veteran Admin

undo it RN!

Current: || VA || GMM ||  QuestMaster ||  212th BCMD Cody || 

Veteran Admin

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yea this is probably the first resignation on Synergy I'm legit torn up about.

I will always be PMing you on discord at least about Synergy Career advice. You are the best campaign manager.

VIsit in teamspeak sometimes man and I hope you enjoy the extra free time in your life friend. Love you brother.

Current: SPEC Regimental Commander Danny
Former: Walon Vau, CG Commander Danny, Battalion Commander Fox

Bruh. whyyoudodis. o7 We shall see you around. You will be back, they ALWAYS come back lol

Current Architect of Shadows Master Kit Fisto | Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

Be gone forever this time alright?

• Funny 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

3 minutes ago, Danny1 said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yea this is probably the first resignation on Synergy I'm legit torn up about.

I will always be PMing you on discord at least about Synergy Career advice. You are the best campaign manager.

VIsit in teamspeak sometimes man and I hope you enjoy the extra free time in your life friend. Love you brother.

Always there to help.

Just now, Brooklyn said:

Be gone forever this time alright?

Hopefully.

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

im glad that when people CTRL + F Crimson they'll see i was cool enough to be mentioned. 

Love you man. Was super fun having you back on server. 

Pop in sometime, at least on TS. I'll miss you.

• Dumb 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Grand Master of the Order Yoda 
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate l Actually Private Crosshair l Mace Windu

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

Once my suspension is over I'm gonna work on that. My new goal is to be the best role model I can for new and current players.

Best Null-7 Mereel
                                                                                                   #1 Rohan Hater

Veteran Admin

o7 you will be missed crimson! Enjoy retirement mate and good luck wherever the road takes you ❤️

Currently: 501st BCMD Rex  / Veteran Admin of le server
spacer.png

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil - CG CMD Hound/CMD Moose - 332nd Vaughn 

Veteran Admin

no @ i see how it is

3 hours ago, Vortexuss said:

07 another friend leaving me

@Brooklynno way you did this for years

did what

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

i didn't think i would make it on here tbh.

probably one of my favorite old heads on the server.
genuinely gonna miss having you around in TS

either way im still giving you shit on discord

• Friendly 1
  • Dumb 1

i hunter
Hunter Bad Batch Star Wars GIF - Hunter Bad Batch Star Wars The Bad Batch -  Discover & Share GIFs
longest ahsoka (11 days)

17 hours ago, Bacta said:

why u pretending to be black what is this arc ur so white it hurts

It's a gif you fucking idiot

I am Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

Head Admin

You had a good run old man. Gonna miss yelling ur name in TS every 5 seconds and you freaking out. :(

• Dumb 1

Current: Palpatine

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter Improcco Nye Alpha-26 Maze | Walon Vau Yoda x2

• 3 weeks later...