Veteran Admin

Steam Name: Yugged

RP Name: Danny

RP Rank: CMD

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61004304

Battalion you are applying for: Coruscant Guard

Experience:

CG PVT - CG ARCO LT

I’ve been in CG my entire time on the server, six months now, and In that time I feel as though I have grown as a leader. My first experience in a leadership position was when I became an ARCO and WO. These positions taught me two important skills.

Open communication, due to the importance of relying proper information with Rancor ARC Leadership

An introduction to battalion management. As Warrant Officer I began to learn how to lead and direct people effectively in deployments and how to keep an eye and guide the NCO corps.

CG ARCO WO - CG REGL MAJ Thire

The more I became comfortable working as an officer the more responsibility I began taking up. I became a CPT and the REGL at around the same time. CG had many Captains so I felt eager to prove myself. 

My strategy was first and foremost to revamp all our specializations. Not only did we have a lack of leads but the more severe issue was that none of the branches had any usable documents. This was the first task I had to handle. I began immediately by filling out all the open leads we had. I appointed a SUPL, MEDL, ARCO, HVYL amongst other specialization officers. After I did this I scheduled multiple specialization leadership meetings in which all of the leads and I agreed on a  new CG template and then I began working on the documents with all the leads. We ended up with handbooks for MED, HVY, SUP and an interview document for ARC.

I also became Thire when I was a CPT and while the lore character was so much fun to be, Thire also came with the responsibilities of a subunit officer. I knew to be a Commander I would have to lead the subunits so I began closely working with DSXO Arizona who was essentially the acting DSL. Together with the help of the BCMD we began taking steps to change Diplomatic Services. We streamlined Diplomatic Services tryouts to be very easily preparable and repeatable but also more difficult than it used to be. We began forming a more elite subunit with proactive RP designed to secure an area with force and then hold it for the GAR, as opposed to only showing up whenever negotiations/VIP protection was needed. VIP protection and negotiation still remained our priority. Our goal was just to instill additional RP experiences for people within the subunit.

CG Commander

The first day I got promoted to Commander I realized that Kaiser wouldn’t be BCMD forever, and I had to start taking even larger steps to fill in the gaps in my knowledge. “How do I improve an entire battalion?” “How do I manage the entire officer corps?” These were the questions I found myself asking. 

To solve the first question I began involving myself in everything I had limited experience in and took a step back from micromanaging the positions I had  now understood. I found a new REGL to replace me and I knew that the specializations were safe in his hands since we now had documents for all the branches and we had discussed how to interview leads properly. At this point I also gave up my lore character position. The role of subunit officer that came attached with the position no longer mattered since I was Commander and thus I wanted to allow others to have that experience. My experience with Diplomatic services became less hands-on, and instead of managing the people in DS I worked with the Diplomatic Services Lead to begin developing SRT, a new training within DS with the purpose of creating a  last resort plan when there isn’t time for prolonged negotiations. We trained some of the DS in this training and appointed a DSO to take point on the SRT training.

I then went and dove headfirst into Tracker, the subunit I had less experience with. I had created the Tracker handbook with help from my officers when I was a MAJ, and appointed a Tracker Lead as well, but this was still the subunit I needed to get to know better. With the help of the Tracker Lead and Kaiser we helped transform Tracker from all using ARF whitelist to 70% ARF models and 30% using the Officer whitelist. At the same time we paired the ARF whitelist with  the newly created “Tracker Recon”, who’s general purpose was similar to how Tracker functioned in the first place, and devoted the 30% of the Trackers to “Tracker Investigative,” who now had priority on using the massiff and with the new goal of forensics RP. This paired with the server suggestions that Kaiser had put out for our subunits truly gave these subunits a much needed breath of fresh air.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

First and foremost the reason I want to be Battalion Commander the most is because I love CG. More so than just what CG stands for, the promise of equality and fair justice  I truly care for the people in my battalion. As Kaiser’s term started and progressed, and considering I was second in command for a large portion of this term, I began to realize that I helped form a team. Watching the team develop and grow strong past these months, from having both NCO’s become Officers, and having new CG in subunits become the leads of those very same units, I started to feel such pride for them. What I want most is to help lead them in these next 3 months. I will list some qualities as to why I would make a good Battalion Commander but what I just stated is my favorite reason.

1. Experience: I have been in CG for about 6 months now. Throughout that time I have learned almost every rule or regulation on the server, and more importantly I know how to get clarification from the relevant people in case there are any gaps in my knowledge. I have worked my way up from PVT to CMD and I have experienced the ins-and-outs of every subunit and specialization. Not only have I appointed many specialization leads but I also appointed a lead for each of the subunits. I believe I have created a strong chain of command using my experience that will keep CG solid after Kaiser’s term is finished.

2. Responsibility: Due to the experience I have gathered I feel as though I now understand the heavy weight of responsibility that Fox holds. It is not enough to have a rough understanding of the rules, you must know every rule, and any and every possible scenario it can be applied in. I am not perfect, and will never claim to be, however I believe that throughout my time as CG I have been prepared to bear the responsibility of making these calls. I believe that my 5 months on staff and recent promotion to high staff has only strengthened my understanding of the systems in place on our server.

3. Effort: It is easy to say you will put in effort for the battalion, but I believe that not only have I put in immense work and effort for CG and that I will put in even more effort if I am to receive this position. I helped write multiple specialization documents, I helped write Subunit documents, I scheduled and led almost every single officer meeting during Kaiser’s term, and managed the Officer+ team. Truth be told, I enjoyed almost every minute of it as well. Seeing CG grow felt pretty great.

Availability:

Mon: 12:00 P.M- 8:00 P.M
Tues: 1:00 PM.-10:00P.M
Wednesday: 1:00 P.M- 10:00 PM.
Thursday: 1:00 P.M.- 10 P.M
Friday: 1:00 P.M.- 10 P.M
Saturday: 1:00 P.M -10 P.M
Sunday: 11:00 A.M.-11:00 P.M

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: As of today my hours are: 1189:20:01.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion to be at the end of your term?:

Officer:

I am a firm believer that a strong battalion needs an even stronger officer corps. I truly believe that the officer team in CG has an incredibly strong foundation present, especially the SO+ corps, and my goal if I get Fox is to hit the ground running. I will immediately begin this in 2 ways.

1. First, I’ve already started to create a new officer training guide that not only is a tool to train the new Warrant Officers, but I also will outline some of the responsibilities that you will gain as you move up the JO ranks and into the SO ranks. The goal of this isn’t to enforce a stricter quota than the preexisting one or to restrict officers into doing one job, but to show current officers things to keep an eye on in the battalion and how their responsibilities will change the more they further themselves in CG.

2. Secondly, Kaiser had temporarily placed CPT as a SO rank at the start of his term when the officer corps was incredibly shaky and now at the end of his term he made the change to go back to MAJ becoming the sole SO rank in the battalion due to our success in creating a strong officer corps in CG. I like this change and will be sticking to it but on top of this I will be firmly solidifying WO as a trial rank in CG. Its purpose was always to be temporary anyway but in CG the WO rank ended up becoming just another rank that people stayed in until they deserved to be promoted. To combat this we have officially made it so after a hard cutoff of 14-21 days of TIG the WO in question will be put up to a vote in SO chat to see if they will continue on as an officer. Paired with this WO will be more closely watched and shadowed by the other officers to ensure they fully understand their new responsibilities.

NCO:

The NCO corps in CG has become much stronger than it was before Kaiser’s term. We have larger numbers and more NCO’s involved in leadership positions in the battalion. To keep this momentum going I will continue hosting battalion-wide competitions and the other officer’s will also host many smaller scale events. I will also have the WO’s and LT work with the NCO’s more closely and both help voice their concerns but also help them figure out/attain the leadership positions that they can achieve.

In addition I will continue keeping the No quota policy for NCO’s in CG. I believe this creates a healthy yet competitive environment. No one is constantly worried about losing the position as an NCO within CG due to there not being a quota, and at the same time this drives  competition forward to progress in CG. Moving up the ranks becomes less of simply just hitting quota multiple times and more so it becomes proving that you are one of the NCO’s doing the Entertainments, Trainings, Joint Trainings and have the qualities to lead a team.

Diplomatic Services

Diplomatic Services was the subunit that had the biggest revamp during Kaiser’s term and I want to continue heading in the right direction. Diplomatic Services went from a reactive “wait-and see what happens” subunit to a more proactive team with a more goal oriented focus. This is largely due to us working on changing tryouts and  DS specific training to be less dependent on others. Instead of just waiting to be called on to protect someone, Diplomatic Services actually takes initiative and pushes to secure areas. This ideology is largely aided by our new SRT program within DS. This is to function as a sort of SWAT team with the goal of moving in and getting results as fast as possible. We have made excellent progress with this by acquiring a callsign from Naval High Command to allow us to bypass ATC protocol whenever we activate SRT. This is a massive responsibility and we will continue setting up trainings to not only pick the perfect times we activate SRT but also by creating a perfect routine of: 

“Immediate takeoff/landing, efficient breach and clear, posting security at every vulnerable point, securing VIP/eliminating HVT.”

It would also be a personal dream of mine for SRT to have close ties with one of our brother battalions SOBDE. If SRT and Omega Squad could have a type of “Plan Omega” where when every possible attempt at negotiation fails or when we believe negotiations are no longer a feasible option and it will be  too hard for CG to take out the HVT; Omega Squad eliminates the threat via assassination. If DS and Omega performed routine training to perfect this I believe it would be a fun and incredibly cool  cooperation project. DS will always help protect the VIP’s of the Republic as it is still one of our primary functions, but I believe we are taking DS in a more fun and interactive direction.

Tracker

Tracker in my opinion has also improved from the start of Kaiser’s term, but I believe they can use  even more support to take the subunit to the next level. Now that we have officially separated Tracker from all ARF troopers into Tracker Investigative and Tracker Recon I believe it is time to put a lot more effort into fleshing the two groups in greater detail.

Tracker Recon: This will still be the bulk of our Tracker team. This is because Tracker is still primarily an ARF subunit and thus we will keep that as the focus. While DS has begun to split off into their subunit group very effectively during deployments Tracker is still struggling a bit to do so. Tracker Recon is the group that will focus on fixing this. To start off the Tracker Recon officer will have the task of setting up repeated tracker trainings to promote group teamwork/stability. While I’m sure this will increase their skills at PVE and PVP I just want all of Tracker getting comfortable splitting into a group with clear leadership and direction. I believe with the aid of the Tracker Lead this is a very doable task.

Tracker Investigative: This newest addition to TK will have only roughly 30% of the total TK members. I believe this naturally will make it slightly more elite due to the increased selectiveness. This new team will not be on the ARF whitelist. We have repurposed the Officer whitelist for this group.  This new Investigative group will have all the priority when it comes to working with Massiffs. They will be tasked with performing all the forensics and specific individual tracking. They will also serve as lookout for cloakers due to massiffs now being able to see organic cloakers. While the TKI’s won’t be in big groups as often as TKR, their talents will be utilized often by DS or CG as a whole when needed.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes

• Winner 1
  • Based 1

Current: Battalion Commander Fox
Former: Walon Vau, CG Commander Danny

+1 you've grown a lot into the battalion and the community, and I think you'll have what it takes to follow Kaiser as Fox!

• Friendly 1

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Master of Quests|

5AjdRrY.png

+1 He's been consistently active the whole time I've seen him on the server. He constantly upholds CG rules and standards. He constantly works on improving CG and helping out with it's issues and CGs in a good place in many ways because of his help.

• Friendly 1

Danny and I both joined 6 months ago and I have had the privilege to be side by side of Danny for his promotions from watching him join CG and slowly learn the rules and begin enforcing them to teaching the rules and showing new players how to properly adapt within synergy, Danny also joined the staff team as someone who just wanted to help people and gain a more inside understanding of the server to him now becoming high staff and getting to learn the ins and outs of everything that goes on this is an easy +1

• Winner 1

Current:  Bardan Jusik

Former:  6  LT Kom'rk | Rancor Knight Halsey | Shaak Ti  | Branch Overseer  Kit Fisto

+1

Application is great.

Danny is always approachable and honestly great person!

Always makes sure the rules are followed, but allows for a bit of leeway for accidents or stuff.

give him a interview!!

• Friendly 1

Rancor WO Claire
Senate Guard PVT Ruby
claire <3

Veteran Admin

GUYS I CR TRAINED HIM AND NOW LOOK!!

What's even funnier is this guy went, convince me to stay and I did! So I'm taking all the credit here!

As a Commander working along side this guy, there's nothing better I would like and love to see is this guy take the next step on his journey.

+1

• Winner 1

Currently: CG TKL MAJ Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

+1 always seems to have a smile on his face. Awesome dude around. 

• Friendly 1

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

GM Leadership

+1 this guys has brought some much to the battalion, i don't think anyone else fits the spot better than him. while he was REGL he was amazing basically running everything as a MAJ. Then he was promoted to CMD, he didn't slow down at all kept cooking. This guy just has the determination and mind set that is an amazing example for the rest of CG we need him for next BCMD, I trust he can keep the battalion together and up hold his position as Fox. HOPE TO SEE YOU AS BCMD DANNY!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Friendly 1

Current: || SA || GMO || TRO || QuestMaster || Guild Marshal || 2ndAc XO Parjai-1 SUP CPT Bear || Wad'e Tay'haai ||

Former: || KU XO Charger || CG TKL HOUND ||

+1 

I have full faith in Danny. He has shown so much development in the last few months and under Kaiser's term he has really shined. I firmly believe that Danny will absolutely crush his term and make CG an even better battalion.

• Friendly 1

Current: 212th BCMD Cody Senior Admin

Former: 212th ARF SGT | 212th Ghost Company XO REGA MAJ Waxer

danny is such a sigma chad, hes great and I like him I want him to be my BCMD thanks

+1

• Funny 1

Former: Warrant Officer Appo | Jedi Commander Barriss Offee | 212th SGT Zin Senior Administrator

I LIKE DANNY +1

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Mace Windu
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

Banned

Great dude, very fun to work with and I can definitely see you leading the CG into a great direction carrying the flame.

Best of luck, pluhs support

• Pay Respect 1

Current: Bad Batch Crosshair

GM Leadership

+1 Never had a single issue with this man. Good luck!

• Friendly 1

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

I mean I definitely remember recruiting you to the 21st back on Onderon unless that was a different Danny that went to CG after a few days? xD Either way though, it's clear that you put your whole heart and soul into CG and I genuinely wish you all the luck possible to becoming BCMD. You certainly deserve it. +1 from me

• Friendly 1

+1

You're an absolute delight to work with, and I'm so grateful for your kindness, thoughtfulness, and dedication to CG. Your positive energy is contagious, and you've made a significant difference in my eyes. Thank you for being an amazing colleague and I look forward to working with you and helping SG and CG synergize! <3

Edited by Bro
  • Friendly 1

+1 To be BCMD is to be a leader and what a leader needs is communication with the battalion, dedication to the battalion and the people in it, respecting everyone, and so many more as empathy, humility, integrity, delegation, confidence, creativity, grit, compassion, and accountability. Not only does Danny fall under the category of being a great leader he falls under every key quality of what it means to be a leader. Knows when to have fun and when to be serious. I will follow this kind of leader any day of the week on and off the battlefield.

-Mav

• Pay Respect 1

This guy kinda cool frfr ong. Danny was the reason I joined the server to be honest. Man made synergy sound like a great place. I joined CG back in January and he was always a driving force of good in the battalion, someone I could trust, not just because I knew him outside of synergy, but because he cared about CG. Even when leadership changed and most of CG's officer corps abandoned the battalion, Danny stuck around.  When I thought the battalion was just a group of yes men, Danny convinced me otherwise. He does everything. Danny is the coolest member of CG, the best member of CG, and the only guy (other than Moose cause he kinda cute ngl) I'd +1 for Fox. 

GIGA +1. This man deserves this!

• Friendly 1
  • Pay Respect 1

+1 daniel could do well i think, because that his name is daniel, therefore shortened to danny, therefore dan is infact the man so that means that he is capable of leading the battalion well, god bless.

• Informative 1

guh

+1

It's high time for CG to welcome a stellar Commander capable of upholding the legacy of a remarkable BCMD, charting a course toward excellence and progress. The recent positive shifts in CG are promising, and I have full confidence that Danny will continue to steer CG in the right direction!
#CGWasMadeGreatAgain!
#KeepCGgreat!

• Pay Respect 1

Current: Senior Admin GM SSG Cucumber

Former: Senior Admin | Dooms Unit SNCO | 187th NCO ST SNCO Senator Gume Saam | SO CPT JetRSB Supervisor LTJG Dodd Rancit | Commander Keller | RSB Supervisor LTJG Alexsandr Kallus |

Veteran Admin

+1 I believe in you, you got this

• Friendly 1

Current: 501st BCMD Rex | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

+1

• Pay Respect 1

Current: Vango

Former: Mechanised Regimental | (First) 41st MEDL CMD Gett | 104th General Plo KoonNaval Commander Vango | Jedi General Adi Gallia Sinker | Serra Keto | Battalion Commander Wolffe

Broooo Dannyyy Brooo I Forgottt mannn don't yell at me 

+1

• Friendly 1

Current : Rancor Alpha-09 CMD Bana TRM 
Former : Obi-Wan Kenobi | Bultar Swan | Guild Marshall Rancor CMD Colt | Rancor BCMD Blitz  | SG WO Jayfon

• Director
Director

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Director
Director

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED