Washington's Second Term

Washington

Steam Name: [SR] Washington [SA]

RP Name: Recon Regimental Commander Washington

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:76144015

Regiment You Are Applying For: Recon Regiment

Experience: 327th Commander, Null Squad member, 41st MAJ (back when it was MAJ-CMD), Defense Regimental Commander, Recon Regimental Commander

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?: I wish to become a Regimental Commander for the second term because I feel as my work is not finished.

I believe (and from what I have heard from the Battalions under me) that I have done a good job, and now with new battalions under me,

I feel I am still needed to help assist these battalions. I have worked EXTREMELY closely with the 41st, and have worked with the 91st and SO.

I see it as I am one of the few people who know all of these battalions, and can say I have worked with them and supported them.

My battalions under me are like my sons, I wish to see my boys grow, and succeed, and I will do what it takes to get them there.

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?: Yes I know the lore of the 41st Elite Corps (and Green Company) and the 91st Reconnaissance Corps.

I also know the brief amount of lore SO has under them.

Availability: My activity shows I can be on at almost all time. My main times are 1 PM - 10 PM on weekdays, with all day being on weekends

(however, life can always bring unforeseen circumstances, but these are my usual times). I am also reachable via Discord or Steam anytime.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server: managed to climb from TR3-CMD in the 327th, helped the 327th rebuild to its glory, and served (with a minor exception)

as a pretty good Null. I managed to run the Defensive Regiment rather well, and help Dooms Unit recover from it’s dark time,

and to see it into success. I also have helped the 327th rebuild after being dead (again) and saw its move to Attack.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, I do have a microphone.

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?: I want the Recon Regiment to be at the top. I want to see the numbers of all my battalions grow,

and to see increased role play within the Regiment. I would also like to see each the battalion performing their functions in events

(i.e. 91st using speeders to recon, 41st doing cool jungle ambushes, SO being stealthy, etc.).

I truly believe that they can become the top on our ship and I wish to see them get there.

I also want to see each of the battalions working in synergy with one another and help create bonds between these battalions, and closed any possible divides between them.

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?:  I plan on hosting a wide variety of joint combat sims (either within or with other Regiments) ,

and other training simulations that will make the battalions work closely with one another. I also had an idea about the implementation of War Games type sims

(in Event server, large scale combat sims) to help improve the battalions both on and off the ship. I would like to see these battalions work closer with one another,

and to use each other to help accomplish their goals. I want my battalion’s to be close, and friendly with one another. I want my Regiment to be a crew, a team, in some ways, a family.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: I am very well aware of this issue, even though it does not seem to be enforced…

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your regimental commander rank?: Yes,

I completely understand that I must re-apply.

EDITORS NOTE: I use the default theme, so use that if you have issues reading or seeing stuff <3

Edited by Washington
The format is FUCKED, so to fix stuff, I had to fuck sentence structure <3

As Rush stated he is doing what a regimental should be doing. Active, doing events alongside his assigned battalions always making sure he is up to date with them all on a daily basis.

He deserves to continue onward and upwards with this role and to keep surprising us. His leadership is fantastic along with his communication with the battalions he works with and also he RP's as a regimental should do with his battalions which makes for interesting situations.

Huge British Plus One. he may get mad when I fall asleep in teamspeak ;) but yes overall he's the right man for the job and should continue his journey.

+1

Developer

+1.1