Medic is off to Valhalla

Well boys....its been a hell of a run but, at the end of today, I am resigning from every position I am in. I've been around the block a lot with Icefuse and Synergy.

• Bacara
  • High Jedi General
  • Captain of the Line
  • RC(Ion Medics and Foxtrot Medic)
  • Division Leader
  • Director

I've done everything I ever wanted, yeah sure getting Windu/Yoda would be nice but I just can't and i'll explain why:

1. The Events: All the events are actually shit. I can predict what is going to happen before the Game Maker says Go. Game Makers, LEARN TO MAKE AN ACTUAL FUCKING QUALITY EVENT. The only good QUALITY Game Makers are  @Joah, @Jackson@Zyner and Punda. This isn't an RP server, it's a Shoot'em Up RP sever.

2. The Staff Team: Y'all are a bunch of fucking morons. I'm not even Director anymore and people still come to me with the current problems and people STILL ASK ME TO BE DIRECTOR AGAIN. The abuse of y'alls power is astounding on how much y'all get away with it. For fuck sakes.

3. The Community: Y'all mother fuckers need to learn "Who the fuck cares?". The amount of petty bullshit that happens gives me more autism than when I was Director/DVL.

I'll still be in Teamspeak though.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Now for the Farewells------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@EggMy boy, I have 0 fucking clue on how you've remained for this long. You've been Gree for so fucking long i'd let you apply for Marshal. I love you my boy, stay memey. #Bacara4President #Medic4President

@ForseenBreh breh breeeeeeeeeeeeeh. The amount of stupid shit we have done......that's all I need to say. Good times, good times.

@DillDON'T KILL MY PEOPLE PLS. I'LL GIVE YOU ALL MY JEW GOLD JUST LET US LIIIIIIIIIIVE.

@JoahMy boy, you're an autistic monkey but I still love you boyfriend. I'll suck you off for BLAAAAAAAAAAAAZE BROTHERS later.

@FaoeoaFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I miss you my boy.

@Jacksonso help me god if this staff team gets worse, you're getting deported faster than I can drink a fucking beer.

@KovalSon, don't hurt my Consulars to much. Also, APPLY FOR FUCKING YODA GOD DAMN IT.

@CmoI know what you're going to say but i'll save you the trouble. I'm the least active Master lets be real. I just can't do it anymore. I thought getting Jocasta would keep my drive for the game keep going, it didn't.
@TyboBE MORE FUCKING STRICT WITH THESE KIDS.

@IlliumGirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl don't let people tell you what to do. Show them that you mean business and keep knitting.

@BadDogYou're my recommendation for Consular Leader now.

@Nightmare @Nightmare The Fan Fic God @Nightmare The Latina Man WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE 3 ACCOUNTS?!?!? Also, my boy, don't let people push you around. You're a fun meme and do a lot more than people think. The respect on your name in the Order is more than anyone can ever imagine.

@OxenI...i don't know how to say this but I'll be blunt about it. Best.Bacara.I.Have.Ever.Seen. Also you should be the next Director.

@KazaneSee you soon brother.

@FizzikKill yourself my son.

@TristanGET A BETTER FUCKING COMPUTER AND LEARN TO FUCKING AIM.

@Runs with ApacheYou're one of the best leaders I have ever seen. I miss the 38th days.

@BacoonBABY COME BACK.

@SquirtleKittySTOP BEING A STRANGER AND COME LOVE ME.

@OshavaNext SC Battalion Commander.

@FreckKeep being a good lad.

@Rush Cat I love you my boy. The memes coming from GTA5 was fucking amazing. 

@Maloik  I love you dad.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Now for the ROASTS------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Kyle Vanhorn Jesus fuck you're ego is bigger than @Joahs dick. Wow you donated some money you think you're privileged? Get the fuck out of here you whiny ass cunt.

@CG Y'all bullied Nightmare out of Anakin. I hope y'all learn that a lot of people are pissed at you fuckers. Go fuck yourself.

@RC/Null: This is just my annual FUCK YOU.

@ScoobSTOP FUCKING SINGING.

@CoreKazane told me to do this, you're a cuck.

@MaxI should've removed you from Chancellor when it came to me. 

@Kirawrasaurus RexYou got favortismed into your positions. The thirst for the E-Puss is higher than my blood alcohol level. 

Well boys, its been a hell of a run. This is GM ARC-5150 Medic and High Jedi General Varcko Signing out and shipped out to Mygeeto.

Edited by Medic
  • Agree 18

WAS MEDIC

• Coordinator
Coordinator

1. The Events: All the events are actually shit. I can predict what is going to happen before the Game Maker says Go. Game Makers, LEARN TO MAKE AN ACTUAL FUCKING QUALITY EVENT. The only good QUALITY Game Makers are  @Joah, @Jackson@Zyner and Punda. This isn't an RP server, it's a Shoot'em Up RP sever.

This is so damn true Sadly, But anyways Miss u medic even though u prolly dont like me <3

Edited by woeny23
1 minute ago, Ares said:

"@CG Y'all bullied Nightmare out of Anakin. I hope y'all learn that a lot of people are pissed at you fuckers. Go fuck yourself." Erm? Okay? I had no problem with him but charming as always.

Have a nice time? :')

Boy I'm about to slap the shit out of you go back to your room  *puts in room*

• Agree 1

i'LL MISS YOU MAN @Medic

Spoiler

2ndACS SGM BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

The director who didn't go full berserk when he got removed LOL. Love you dad and I'm about to cry :( Hope you'll have a great time at whatever you do next and play games with me or I'll fly straight into (and yes I mean INTO) your house just to lick your sweet balls (full homo). Love you forever.

-212th Batt. Commander Cody/BlackMamba/Medic's son

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Medic I didn't know you that well, as I haven't really talked to you nor do I know all the cool people in the community but when I did get to talk to you  you ere the funniest mother fucker ive spoken to, along side of Lama when he was Anakin, Joah and Egg. RIP you are leaving. Enjoy your time living life because we all know we don't have any of those (except for inactive BCMD Gree to busy  working all the damn time..... Jk) I hope to see you around in TS, its sad I never got to know you that well but what I have heard is you were a cool dude. RIP Medic. See you in Valhalla

:`(    Denied. Accepted as director.

Edited by Soapy

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

No mention either man. medic you will be missed just as egg said you were one of the more major reasons that i am staying around here most of the people that originally came from icefuse are now gone and only a few remain lemme know when u wanna play pubg or whatever

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.

5 hours ago, Medic said:

Wow you donated some money you think you're privileged?

I used to be a privileged snowflake back in the days when I donated some money.

Not that as if I donated over $1000 to the server. I mean, who the hell spends over $1000 in a gmod server?

But farewell thee. And if you get a chance, say "hi" to Odin for us, will ya?

:( Why you do this to me Doc/Medic/FATHER?! You joined SWRP the same time I did and instantly took off for the stars and left me in the dust. Then... You brought me up through the ranks of the Galactic Marines and made me into the trooper i am today. I don't think i would've lasted this long if it wasn't for you. You are the one true marine and always will be. I'm sad i wasn't able to participate in your last event with you due to the event being on the ONE MAP I DON'T HAVE I MEAN C'MON SERIOUSLY???? WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF THAT??? few calm down hobo. We will all miss you and i'm glad you will be popping into the teamspeak now and again. I still remember the night I randomly joined your TS channel and you were drunk as all hell. still don't know if you remember that night but oh well it'll always be a cherished moment in my memory. In fact every moment that I've had playing Gmod with you or just talking in TS will always be in my memory. I don't know what else to say without starting to repeat myself so i'll stop here. good luck in your future Doc you beautiful soul. 

SHIT I GO AWAY FOR LIKE A WEEK AND DECIDE 'OK LETS CHECK THE FORUM' AND THEN MEDIC DIED ;-;

This fills me with sadness, see you in Valhalla when I get home.

Edited by Faoeoa
Banned

heck my daddy ran away like my actual dad