Edgar's Governor App (Waived)

Edgar

Steam Name: Edgar | Synr.gg

RP Name: Guild Leader Zager Dean

RP Rank: Guild Leader

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:460144846

Why should you become Governor?:
I believe I should become Governor because I am willing to make difficult decisions, an example of a few decisions that I made during my time as Guild LT/ Guild Lead, would be the removal of Data Heist/Into the Vault, these were removed due to the influx of renown in the community, it may have been a very intense solution to the problem, but as Guild Leadership, we are currently looking at ways of possibly getting Data Heist Re-added, with some major changes to it. I believe I understand what the guild needs, as I have had a lot of experience within it, I have been in Guild Leadership on and off for around 2 years now. While I will say I don’t have a ton of experience within the Senate, I believe I can assist the Senior Senators in finding a new Mas Amedda, and help them fill up all the Senate Slots again.

Availability: I am available on discord a lot of the time during the day, but my hours for Gmod/TS is as follows.
Monday: 7pm-11pm

Tuesday: 5pm-11pm

Wednesday: 7pm-11pm

Thursday: 5pm-12am

Friday: 5pm-2am

Saturday: 9am-12am

Sunday: 12pm-11pm
(All times in EST)

Give a brief overview of your achievements and experience on the server: I have been playing on the server for around 2 years now, and have been in many different positions. I will go over my most notable ones.

104th CPT Mortar

This was my first ever lore and officer position, as Mortar I got my first feel at what it was to run a sub branch, leading ARF, and being an Wolfpack, and being an officer in 104th, which gave me a very nice taste at what running a group was like.

SOBDE

During my time as SOBDE I have been Delta XO Sev, and Delta Lead Boss, in my time, I have managed to fill up my squad, and have had an excellent time getting to know more people, and have had a ton of fun. SOBDE has taught me a ton about the server, and even when I don’t wish to do some things, SOBDE has been an amazing opportunity to advance within the server, and get more experience.

Guild Marshal x2

Guild Marshal the first time around was very interesting, as Kiara can attest to, I was a decent Marshal to begin with, I did my evals, and cloak certs, and overall maintained positive interactions within the server, within my first term as Marshal, I became more and more lenient with myself and rules, and by the end was just getting on to fuck around and push the limits. My second time around was way better, I was obviously doing my evals and Cloak certs, but I was also doing more work than before, such as discipline, I did not get in any trouble during my time as Guild Marshal the second time around.

Guild Lieutenant 

During my time as Guild Lieutenant I learned a ton about the inner workings of the guild, such as how base raids, and overall Guild Leadership activity, can affect activity overall of the Guild. In this time, I focused a lot on keeping the Guild healthy, this included me putting a ton of bounties up, (a lot of which are claimed by now) Hysterical and I also had the Data Heist and into the Vault taken out, which was and still is a controversial thing. While Date Heist did provide a lot of RP and activity on the server, we believed it was in our best interest to remove it for the time being, with the possibility of it being added back in the future.

Senator Gume Saam

This is my main experience within the senate. During my time as Gume Saam, I created some very interesting RP scenarios, not just court RP, but multiple times attempted to assist the CIS in their attacks. Being a Senator was a really fun time, and I would really love to promote this RP.

Guild Leader

During my time as Guild Leader I have been actively attempting to fill up my cabinet, the Guild Cabinet consists of 3 Marshals, and 2 Lieutenants, currently we have 1 lieutenant, and 1 Marshal, and Nissan and Joyboy have been an amazing help on keeping the Guild running and dealing with stuff when i am not available.

What do you feel the role of the Governor is?: I feel the role of the Governor is to be an overseer for the Guild and Senate, of course, the Governor should not step in when they do not need to, but if either of the factions is not upholding what they need to be doing, that is a very good time for the Governor to step in. As Governor I wish to help RP between the Senate and the rest of the server, and between the Guild and the server. I  feel the governor is very important for if the Guild or Senate is not running as it should, that is the Governors time to step in.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

How do you plan to improve relations between the guild and the server?:

I plan to improve relations between the Guild and the server by of course, adding more friendly bounties onto the bounty board, I wish to make it so that the Guild/BH is not just seen as a way to “Free RDM” While yes there is more killing involved with being in the Guild, compared to the other factions, it should still be seen just as a different form of RP instead of just giving you the opportunity to RDM. One of the things I have been doing as Guild Lead, and will continue to do, is to start interesting RP in game, whether this be hostile RP, such as base raids and stuff, or it be friendly RP, such as having people assist CG with detainment, or having people assist the republic in defending the base. Currently the Guild is in good standing overall, there are a few trouble makers, but they have been getting better slowly but surely. I wish to have the Guild fully involved with events and stuff, and not just have a ton of GMs ignoring Hunters, I wish for the Guild to become a huge part of a lot of events that are hosted. I plan to improve relations with the rest of the server, by not just having friendly, or hostile BHs, but having a good mixture of encounters with the both. I want to promote friendly enough to where people are actively having positive interactions with Hunters, but I also wish to promote Hostile RP a lot, as that is what a ton of people enjoy on Hunter, and why a lot of people became a part of the Guild in the first place. I want to also do things like weekly/biweekly base raids, as I personally believe base raids are a huge part of being a Hunter, instead of having them just randomly happen out of the blue, I would love to have a ton of RP leading up the base raids, and also having RP continue after the base raid, such as the republic restricting access, or court RP, or things like that. Some other things, that I think could help with improving relations, would be filling up Guild Leadership, I believe that just having an active leadership team, is very important, so one of my #1 goals would be to get Senate and Guild Leadership filled, and fully operational.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term?: Yes

If you have any questions for me, but don't believe it belongs on the forums, please feel free to PM me on discord! (Stflooshman)

Edited by Edgar
made it look more pretty, and added a few things.

Future Adult!

Head Admin

+1

Only person qualified rn for this job besides Nissan but I don't think he's goin for this anytime soon. Very level headed guy when it comes to Guild stuff, knowledgeable, experienced, etc. Not picking Edgar for Governor would be a mistake. 

Short app tho 

• Pay Respect 2

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

+1 In all honesty Edgar is one of the best bounty hunters I've ever seen, he is an even better lieutenant, I can't think of any other choice but Edgar as Governor. 

• Pay Respect 1

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

Veteran Admin

+1 I hate this guy with a passion 

• Pay Respect 1
GM Leadership

+1 good fit

• Pay Respect 1

Former:
Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree 

On 9/22/2023 at 9:53 PM, Bleach said:

+1 shoulda been Hanz but whatever...

he's got a point. make hanz your guild lead 

Also beef this app up man this shit looks shorter than my co.... coat.

+1

Edited by Mystic
  • Agree 1
  • Pay Respect 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Big +1

• Pay Respect 1

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

+1 unironically one of the only people I see that care about BH

• Pay Respect 1

Current: Havoc ARC Overseer / Rancor MAJ  

Ex: Alpha-22 Aven Sage Manager

spacer.png

GM Leadership

+1 Best fit

• Pay Respect 1

Current:  41st BCMD Gree
Former: Rancor BCMD Blitz | SPEC RCMD | SOBDE BCMD | Anakin Skywalker | Plo Koon | Hunter | Echo | Muzzle | Alpha 17 | Guild LT

Banned
On 9/23/2023 at 12:18 PM, Egert said:

+1 Even though I hate Bounty Hunters with every fiber of my being, I like Edgar.

Thanks for giving ur opinion on BH surely we will take it into account! 

9 hours ago, Hanz said:

-1 giving Zeros LT shows me that you have no fucking clue what you’re doing

• Pay Respect 1
  • Dumb 1

r4ymo.gif

11 hours ago, Hanz said:

-1 giving Zeros LT shows me that you have no fucking clue what you’re doing

Hey man, I believe that Zeros is a fully capable person for Guild LT, while Zeros may not have been the “perfect” fit for LT, I believe he will be able to grow in this position and do some excellent work.

Future Adult!

• Management

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Pay Respect 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Management

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

You will be contacted by a Director or relevant High Command for your denial reason.

You may apply for another commander positions after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

• Pay Respect 1
  • Based 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk