Nissan's RCMD Application

NissanMikli

Steam Name: NissanMikli 

RP Name: CT-5555 Fives 

RP Rank: Commander 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:55869356

Regiment you are applying for: Attack Regimental

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?:

I believe I should be chosen for the position of Attack Regimental because I believe I have the necessary skill and patience to hold the position and do well within the position. It's a stepping stone for me to move up within the server and it's something I want to do to the best of my ability. I believe I should be chosen for this because of my dedication to the server and the skills I can bring to all of the attack regiments. I do also have very good knowledge of both 501st and 212th lore and can contribute a lot to both of the battalions. 

Availability:
Monday: 12PM - 4 AM 

Tuesday: 12PM - 4 AM

Wednesday: 12PM - 4 AM

Thursday: 12PM - 4 AM 

Friday: 12PM - 4 AM 

Saturday: 12PM - 4 AM

Sunday: 12PM - 4 AM

(Note: my time zone is GMT +1)

Give a brief overview of your achievements and experiences on the server:

501st PVT - CPT (Sugga - Valor)

I started my journey on Synergy under Sugga’s command in the 501st and worked my way up through the ranks. I first joined ARF and then worked up to ARFO and then became ARFL and worked my way up through the enlisted ranks and up to captain which is where I took my leave off Synergy at that time.

41st PVT - XO (Wren)

I had been away from the server for a little while and was looking for a new adventure so I decided to give 41st a go under Wren’s command. I worked very hard to achieve my goals within 41st and made sure the battalion ran smoothly. We managed to get it to a very good place which is sadly where I got hit with Covid and was forced to leave my position as XO as I was no longer able to keep my activity and once my Covid had passed. Cloud was the BCMD of 41st and I wasn’t that keen on the direction it was taking so I took my leave and joined 501st once again

501st SGT - Colonel  (Bud - Shockpoint - Black)

I first joined the battalion because I saw there were quite a lot of old friends in 501st and they needed some help. So I gladly joined again and started to slowly work my way up the ranks. I eventually became TCXO and later on promoted to REGL as I had worked my way up the ranks once again. After some very smooth sailing with the battalion. I took leave once more to focus on other things in my life. However, This was some of the best time spent in the 501st.

Senator Gume Saam

Being a Senator has taught me a lot about passive RP and helped me improve on my interaction with other troopers on the base. It has made me more social than ever and opens your mind to things you never really thought of before.

501st Lieutenant - BCMD 

During my BCMD term in the 501st. We started off really strong. I had a strong battalion and we were pulling some good numbers. I loved every minute of it and I learned a lot from the position. It's something I will never forget, but unfortunately my activity started dropping due to some personal reasons, but I had a person who was ready to step up. So I resigned and handed over the reins.

501st SGM - Commander (Zeros - Rohan) 

I joined the 501st again as I heard the news that Zeros was running for Rex. I then quickly became good friends with everyone within 501st and I had a blast in the 501st. I have achieved everything I have wanted to achieve within 501st and It's time for me to move up.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?:

I currently think both attack battalions are doing really well. And I really want to see that being kept up to standard. I want to see both battalions blooming with players and to be the best battalions on the server.

501st

501st as a whole is currently in a really good spot. They have a great leader and are in a really good position with their officer core. My main focus with 501st is not to micromanage but to be there for every single thing they need. However, 501st as a whole. The easy answer is. I want to see them popping, but on a more realistic note. I want to see the 501st Officer core and the NCO stand out as being the most notable and hardworking people on the server. It's a big goal, but without big goals. We’ll never get anywhere. And I believe with the right leadership and motivation we can get there for sure!

332nd.

332nd I want to have more of a unique aspect to it. The way 332nd currently is. Is very basic. There is nothing special to it and It's something I want to sit down with the BCMD and the current Vaughn to shape. That way we can make 332nd stand out and make it more appealing to the standard player.

212th.

212th has been doing incredible during Kaisers and Quassont’s term and I hope to keep that train going. I definitely would not go in and change the way they are running things as they have things nailed down perfectly, but I would try to get them working more closely with 501st so they can learn from one another and make both of them run like perfectly well oiled machines. I would work just as closely with them as I would the 501st and I would make sure to not micromanage but to be there for anything they would need as well!

2ndAC.

To be completely honest. 2ndAC and any sub branch within 212th is running as well as they possibly could and I have no major plans for their sub branches, but I do plan to be there for them in any way possible and to support them in whatever they need.  

Doom’s Unit.

If Doom’s Unit ever does come back. I would be ready to jump into action to help in creating the core systems in Doom’s Unit. I think with my experience in the 501st and by communicating with the leaders of the 212th. We could make it a mixture of the two and take from the best of both the 501st and 212th.

I do want to note that regardless of my power. I do not plan to hop in and change anything in any battalion simply because I have the power to do so. I will only step in and help out in whatever 212th and 501st need.

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?:

With my relationship with both battalions. I think I’m in a great position to help both battalions get along and improve. It can be as simple as working more together during events to going more in depth and having special training made for both battalions and having them work together.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your regimental commander rank?: Yes.

Edited by NissanMikli
Fixed some spacing

Former Rex - Fives - Walon Vau

Veteran Admin

+1 Never seen a man more qualified for the job 

• Friendly 1
Head Admin

Where's the Ghost Company assessment at? 

+1

• Friendly 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

+1. 

Edited by Mystic
  • Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

4 minutes ago, Comics said:

hesitant to vote because I'm concerned about your time as Colonel under bud. you mentioned so I was wondering if you could elaborate on your tour during that time?

Of course! During my time under Bud. I worked side by side with Rizzo. He was Torrent Company commander and I was TCXO and Fives. We reworked the entirety of Torrent Company and its still operating that way today. If you have any specific questions to my time under Bud. Feel free to ask as I'm not sure what exactly you are wanting information on

7 minutes ago, NissanMikli said:

Feel free to ask as I'm not sure what exactly you are wanting information on

Thank you so much for responding, I was just wondering in this period what do you think held you back? And what did you learnt from this time in your career?

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

5 minutes ago, Comics said:

Thank you so much for responding, I was just wondering in this period what do you think held you back? And what did you learnt from this time in your career?

Personally. I don't think anything specific held me back. The reason I resigned back then is simply because I wanted to take a break as I had spent a lot of time in 41st before rejoining 501st. 

I learned a lot about restructuring and rebuilding a sub regiment from scratch. I think it was a amazing time and we thrived.

1 hour ago, Mystic said:

+1. 

Going to ask a question here actually.

Do you have any experience in 212th? While 501st and 212th aren't really the hardest battalions to manage i do wonder if you have any experience with the inner workings of the battalion? The app is fairly short so i was left abit undecided upon a re-read

Edited by Mystic

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

1 minute ago, Mystic said:

Going to ask a question here actually.

Do you have any experience in 212th? While 501st and 212th aren't really the hardest battalions to manage i do wonder if you have any experience with the inner workings of the battalion? The app is fairly short so i was left abit undecided upon a re-read

Very valid question. I have personally not been apart of 212th. I have been there for a very brief time on my Jedi, but that is about it. Regardless of my time in 212th. I believe I will be able to get the job done regardless as I'll be working closely with Kaiser and everyone else in 212th. I made the point to not step on anyone's toes and I plan to uphold that promise, but with my experience in other battalions and attack as a whole and with Kaiser being able to talk me through anything that is needed in 212th. I'm sure we'll get the job done!

Veteran Admin

+1 My time with Nissan has been a blast! He is very professional and runs 501st as a CMD smoothly. He is my current TC Officer and assists Torrent Company very well. Really good officer fr. Having him work with 212th as well would be amazing! Best of luck to you my friend! 

• Friendly 1

Current: 501st Commander | TC Kano | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

1 hour ago, OutCast7501 said:

You say you want to have a special training made for both battalions. Can you give some more info on this? and is it going to be just 1 training or many?

It is going to be way more than one specific training. I plan to sit down and brain storm actual trainings I can run 212th and 501st in together and possibly even make them some sort of event that is just for 212th and 501st. Anything to help them build up a better relationship with each other. 

GM Leadership

Haven't had that many interactions with you ingame. But based on your reputation, experience and the activity I've seen from you ingame, I'll go +1.

• Friendly 1

Former:
Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree 

4 hours ago, OutCast7501 said:

What are some of your plans and ideas to help DU if they do return to get them into a stable state?

So. As I stated above in the application. If Doom's unit does come back during my term. I'll work with High command and get the core systems into the battalion. My main focus would be getting anything from roster to tryouts and stuff like that going. I don't see High Command rushing anyone into a high officer position within Doom's unit. My early focus will just to keep the core systems up and running. If we did end up getting it running smoothly to the point where they no longer need me or high command. I would do with them as I was doing with 501st and 212th. I would start implementing them into my trainings and events and everything that I would be doing to help 212th and 501st work better together.

On 9/9/2023 at 9:56 PM, NissanMikli said:

Of course! During my time under Bud. I worked side by side with Rizzo. He was Torrent Company commander and I was TCXO and Fives. We reworked the entirety of Torrent Company and its still operating that way today. If you have any specific questions to my time under Bud. Feel free to ask as I'm not sure what exactly you are wanting information on

Have 0 idea what @Comics means about you being "held back". You were not held back, at all. This was your true breakout era. Nothing held you back and you moved through the ranks because you proved yourself. And since then its been nothing but Ws with you. Constantly improving and achieving more.

+1

• Friendly 1

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

GM Leadership

+1 (Still cant get echo tho)

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly 1

Current:  41st BCMD Gree
Former: Rancor BCMD Blitz | SPEC RCMD | SOBDE BCMD | Anakin Skywalker | Plo Koon | Hunter | Echo | Muzzle | Alpha 17 | Guild LT

On 9/10/2023 at 1:31 PM, NissanMikli said:

332nd I want to have more of a unique aspect to it. The way 332nd currently is. Is very basic. There is nothing special to it and It's something I want to sit down with the BCMD and the current Vaughn to shape. That way we can make 332nd stand out and make it more appealing to the standard player.

After you have completed your goal to make 332nd more appealing what plans do you have for 332nd?

Current: Improcco TennEeth Koth

2 hours ago, OutCast7501 said:

After you have completed your goal to make 332nd more appealing what plans do you have for 332nd?

I'm not going for this position to make all the shots within a battalion. I'm going for the position so I am in a place where I can help out in literally anything that needs help and to be a role model for others. I will have the power to call the shots and make everything run the way I want to, but nobody will like that and it will tear down peoples motivation. So there are no concrete plans as to what I'm going to do with 332nd after we make it more appealing, but what I will do is work closely and work with the people in charge of the battalion to figure out what we can do together for the sub regiment and figure out the direction to take it in. 

15 hours ago, Boof said:

+1 (Still cant get echo tho)

Thanks for your vote of confidence, but I will slap you the next time I see you <3

Head Admin

+1 I think you will do a great job! 

Current: BCMD Cody (FIRST IRISH & WELSH CODY)
Former Waxer | Former Boil | Former Wyler

• Management

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Management

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

You will be contacted by a Director or relevant High Command for your denial reason.

You may apply for another commander positions after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

• Funny 2
  • Confused 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk