The Redeemer's Goodbye (Slak)

Most people already knew I was going to resign around this time, so not a surprise too much. However, with college coming up in less than two weeks, I am going to be leaving the server, and don't see myself ever having time to come back unfortunately (Unless rizzo is still hunter). Only really came back because of the free time I had in this summer and that's pretty much it. Never saw myself going into any high positions in any battalion and well, Boss was definitely my favorite one on this server. I want to say I had the best time around on the server within these past 4 months. Never thought that I could match the fun I had last time around, but it was surpassed. 

For all those SOBDE boys, yall made this time around way better. The time I had in SOBDE matches none other, between the fun on the server and off the server, there is something about it that really made me feel a new way on this server. The decision to join yall was the best decision I made, and I hope I did only but good for everyone in there as well. 

For my Delta Squad, former and current. I loved every second of my time there. Having the opportunity to lead the squad was definitely something I looked forward to doing ever since I walked into SOBDE. Being Boss has been an honor and I want to especially thank @Boof @Rizzo @Pythin @Edgar @JuiceBox for all making my time there special. Yall really helped me out and connected with me the most throughout my time here. 

Outside of that whole shabang thing. Some others have really made an impact on my time here.

@Edgar @JuiceBox Yall are dumbasses. Just know that. Oh and especially @Crispy that guys smth else. 

@Rizzo Best of luck with your term (If you even get it (Dumbass)). I am sorry I will not be able to help you out with it. Continue to be yourself when you get the position. 

@Pythin You practically carried my time here just about. Helping me out a lot and there was no one else better besides you to do the job. I am glad we got to know each other more.

@Boof Yeah uuhhhhh...... should've stayed as Hunter man. Kidding. Best of luck with your term. Your a real one and glad to see you making it up, really deserved.

@Rohan Still feel very bad for sending that link one time. Just please blame @gohn Anyways you've always been a g and continue to do so. Keep in touch will really miss your CLOSED channel remarks.

Speaking of @gohn it was good to get to know you more. Definitely the carry of null. I really liked talking to you and getting to know more about rohan. oop.

@Xiao You made the biggest mistake of leaving Walon. This guy is forever known as a Walon leaver. Cant replace the guy tho, best walon fr.

@Ollie_ Walon Vau is still better than Kal no diff

@Marvel has to be like the worst director i've ever seen. Dude doesn't even like foxtrot. Don't matter tho because I am the leading charge to bringing DU back since I was paid to come back to the server in the first place.

@Brooklyn You calling me inactive actually worked in fact. I came back to be as active as I could be. I appreciate the constant criticism and always looking to make things better. Your a really smart guy and really like talking to ya.

Last person of them all @Zeros this dudes a clown fr fr. Hopefully you stay in SOBDE nerd, make the righter decision. 

Anyways for those haters out there heres a song for you. Pretty good song must listen to. Sorry you hated the stay.

If you don't know me well, I am a massive pop smoke guy, so uhhh.

Best songs by pop imo.

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Pay Respect 2

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

• Director
Director

o7 loser

• Friendly 1

• Director
Director

Kal shits on Walon. Was fun in SOBDE while it lasted o7

• Friendly 1
30 minutes ago, Slak said:

You calling me inactive actually worked in fact. I came back to be as active as I could be. I appreciate the constant criticism and always looking to make things better. Your a really smart guy and really like talking to ya.

I appreciate the kind words even though I am very critical and can be an asshole. Good luck in your life dude. If you do ever come back, don't worry, we all know I will still be here. I'll see ya around.

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

1 minute ago, Hanz said:

Yeah dont thank Hanz for getting you back on the server or nothing

Actually I was paid by dennis to come back

• Agree 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Head Admin
8 hours ago, Slak said:

@Rohan Still feel very bad for sending that link one time. Just please blame @gohn Anyways you've always been a g and continue to do so. Keep in touch will really miss your CLOSED channel remarks.

I blame him fs, but come visit some time, you got the link anyways. My closed channel remarks will always be there on snap, dw! See you around dog and enjoy life to the fullest in college.

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

see you in a year guy who taught me about ammo box sitting on Anaxes

• Pay Respect 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=