Pythin's SOBDE BCMD Application

Pythin

Steam Name: Pythin | SYN.GG

RP Name: Omega 09 SGT Niner

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:83180277

Battalion you are applying for: SOBDE BCMD

Why should you become Battalion CMD?:

I should become the BCMD OF SOBDE because they are in need of a leader. I have been a part of SOBDE many times now, so I know how SOBDE Operates and what works and what doesn’t work. I want to help turn SOBDE into a greater version of what it is now, and that involves working with each squad lead and XO. SOBDE is a very vital part to the server, and assists with day to day RP interactions. I want SOBDE to continue with being one of the top tier battalions on the server, and to win BOTM again within my time as BCMD. I’ve been on synergy for a very long time and want to use that knowledge I have on the server to help keep SOBDE on the top, and put a system in place where it can continue to be long after my term is done. The current state of SOBDE isn't terrible, but it needs to have a BCMD that can put it back to where it was when we won BOTM. With the experience that I have, as well as the plans that I have listed down below. I think that I can put it back on the top stop.  SOBDE at times can become very stagnate, and "Just go with the flow", meaning that no one is putting in extra effort, but they are doing what they need to do not get removed from their positions. If I were to get the position, I would promise to help motivate and push my members to do more then what is required, and to help improve our overall image. I also would halt and stop any sort of hate or misjudgments of others that may arise, and try and keep the battalion a respected part of the community. SOBDE is also, as it says in the name, the Special ops division of the GAR. I would push for us to get more special assignments on Deployments, as well as work the Spec Reg, Palpatine, or any HC member to get us more RP scenarios where we can do more covert missions that may require assassinations, extortions, etc. 

Experience and Achievements:

VA 3x (current) in Staff

Liaison for Synergy Roleplay

GMM for the GM program

-SOBDE Regimental

This is a position that most people remember me for, not because of the things I did as SOBDE REG, but because of the mistakes  that I made during my time in the position. I write about this position, because I think it was one of the biggest learning opportunities that I had on the server. I was able to turn this dumb and idiotic thing I did while in the position, and learn from it to become a better person, as well as a better member of the community. As BCMD you need to be able to be seen as a role model to the members of your battalion, and I think I would be a great fit for that role. I can use the learning I have done from my past mistakes, and turn them into lessons that I can talk to people about to steer them on a better path. 

-Wrecker in Bad Batch

-Hunter in Bad Batch 2x

-Tech in Bad Batch

-Fi in Omega Squad

-Niner in Omega Squad ( Current)

This has been the position that I have currently been in for a while now on the server. I'd like to say that I have kept Omega an active part of SOBDE, as well as help influence roleplay within my squad every time I am on. I'd say out of all the SL positions that I have been, that this has been my most favorite position I have at the ability to hold. I've learned a lot about myself in the position, and like to think that my squad members enjoy me and how I run the squad. If I were to get BCMD, I would push for those ideals that I have for Omega to be pushed outward  and effect all of SOBDE. 

-CPT in SOBDE (Current)

- Delta Squad Fixer 

-Base Ops XO

-Alpha-24 Designation

-Hammer 

-Colt

-LT in Rancor

-41st CMD

Being in 41st has been one of the greatest experiences I have had. I have made friends, and help lead its people to the way it is today. I have helped out some of our sergeants, and trained everyone to be ready for what is to come, and being in scouts means that I am in a place of leadership for the squad. I do what I can for them, and if I am presented with this role. I will help out my people to become better as a team, and better as a unit.

-Scout Officer

-41st Green Lead

-CG 2LT
Now CG was my first battalion I joined on the server, and as soon as I joined I helped out, and I can remember Xaze saying to me that I was one of the most dedicated privates he has seen, and I continued from then on. Improving the tryouts and docs, and making new ones. I made all the new people feel welcomed, and made everyone laugh and have fun at their posts. CG was a great choice for me because it taught me that if you can be a dedicated person to something, then you can accelerate at it.

-Riot Squad Officer

-Master 2x

-Council Member

-Guardian Master

MRP on Synergy

-ARMY 1LT

-NAVY SEAL XO

-HA in Staff

Availability: I can be available most of the time throughout the week, as well as on the weekend. Will change when College starts back up, so MWF I'll be on sometimes, and Tuesday and Thursday I can be on most of the day as I have no class. 

Where do you want your battalion to be at the end of your term?:

Activity

I want SOBDE to be one of the most active battalions on the server. SOBDE is at its core all about RP, and if we were to keep our members engaged and having fun, with activities and RP scenarios, then They will be on to push for more RP on the server. Whether that be interaction in Comms, or working with their lore and being able to create and work with those kinds of scenarios.  SOBDE is seen as as the first people that the rest of the server goes to for how to RP correctly, which is why I believe activity to be the most important factor  that SOBDE needs to have a good grasp with. Pushing for more RP scenarios, like getting Omega squad to Comms RP with each other, Null interacting with Alpha to show their relationships with each other, as well as Delta to RP when Trandoshans show up in an event. These are all things that can correlate to improving our overall activity. 

Quota

Right now the quota for SOBDE is for squad lead to host one training per week, as well as for each member to host one of their respected training sessions. I want to be more aggressive with this and make sure the squad leads are checking themselves to see that their squads are hitting their quota’s. I also would want to push for the squads to host more training and exercise with other Battalions, to promote  us working well with other battalions on the server.  This would be the 2nd things I want to focus on after activity. If squads can focus on getting these trainings done, and done efficiently , then it can transfer over to getting more clones involved with training specific scenarios.  Each squad member should be doing their fair share in helping their squad out, because it helps them with possibly achieving SOTM. Also this can also help with activity, as it can push for the squads to interact more with each other to possibly help with getting the trainings done, which is something I am always for. 

Task Force

Currently SOBDE has a taskforce that we use to help battalions in need of our assistance, and I want to make sure that this system is held in place for the near future. After a battalion no longer needs our assistance I will push for us to assist with another battalion in need of our help, as well as make sure that the CMD’s of each battalion know that if they need us we will be there to help out.  This was something that was added with the last BCMD and I believe it is something that is needed in order to allow us to give out assistance where it is needed.  After each week of a taskforce being in place I would contact the BCMD to see how we are doing, as well as see how they are doing to see if the taskforce is preforming well. If we are no longer needed, then the taskforce will be disbanded and move on to another battalion that needs our help. If the taskforce isn't doing much, then I would simply bring on newer people to help out. All in all I want the taskforce to be something that is a overall positive impact where it is needed, and hopefully allow for the battalion that needs it to get better then where it was. 

Squad of the Month 

SOTM should be seen as a prize that all the squads want to achieve. I want this title to be given out to a squad that not just does the most trainings, but to also include heavily how they carry themselves out in-game, meaning: how they RP in-game, interact with battalions, interact with the other squads, and how active they are on the server. This title should be something that shows that this squad out did themselves, and is something that they should all try to achieve  again and again.  If a squad were to receive the title after each month, then they would be given a prize that reflects the work they put in (Ex. having a mini-event series made just for them on the main server). I want this to be almost like our own battalion of the month. I want to congratulate, as well as show my gratitude to the squad that does the best, because they deserve, and it can motivate the squads that didn't get it to try harder and work harder to achieve it the next month. 

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three-month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your rank?:  Yes

Edited by Pythin
Added somethings, and made it more detailed.

Former: Liaison

+1 I have spent a good bit of time with pythin on and off the server and can confidently say he is very competent and will do great in the position. His experience speaks for itself, although there is alot of unnecessary fluff in there, theres still alot of good stuff! 

Wish you the best man! <3

• Friendly 1

-1. There is MAYBE 4 sentences in each section and i didn't need to know about your time on a completely different game type.

Ive seen you active and i know you have good intentions, just can't justify supporting something as bland as this.

Edited by Mystic

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

11 hours ago, Mystic said:

-1. There is MAYBE 4 sentences in each section and i didn't need to know about your time on a completely different game type.

Ive seen you active and i know you have good intentions, just can't justify supporting something as bland as this.

changing to a +1. I've seen worse accepted, and there is now some form of a plan being talked about here. I appreciate you reaching out to me once it was updated Best of luck Peethin

Edited by Mystic

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

GM Leadership

Based on your experience, interactions and activity overall. +1 

Former:
Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree 

Which Squad Lead you gonna be?

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1 I unironically like you

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

• Management

This application has been VOIDED by the author.

You are permitted to put up another application for other positions, however;

If you void another commander application within 30 DAYS, then you're subject to a 30 DAY cooldown from applying.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

• Funny 1
  • Winner 1
  • Confused 1
  • Bruh 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk