Quassont’s Attack Regimental Re-Application

Quassont

Steam Name: Quassont

RP Name: Attack RCMD Brioche/Quassont

Steam ID:76561198751511248

Regiment you are applying for: Attack

How many terms have you held the position?: 1 term

How do you feel your previous term went?:
I feel my first term went very well considering I’ve never been a Regimental Commander before. I approached members of both battalions and asked for their opinions on how they thought I did as well as critique anything I could’ve done better. Overall they all said I was open and available to help with anything they needed as well as being someone to talk to and interact with. I was really touched by the words said and it made me even more confident that I did a great job for the regiment. My battalions were a really big help to make these 3 months successful. Without having the passionate members of the Attack regiment in both 212th and 501st I don’t think Attack would be as active as they are now. 212th has been staying consistent with high numbers and even higher entertainment and recruitment numbers. 501st was in a very rough spot when I got to be a RCMD. They have since turned around twice with activity and numbers and are very successful at this moment. My term has given me a lot more knowledge as a RCMD and I feel I can push this experience into a second term to keep the ATK Regiment going strong. 

Why do you wish to remain a Regimental Commander?:
During my first term, I focused on consistency with numbers and activity to make sure the ATK regiment still had a presence on the server. This time around, if I get the position, I want to start branching out and focusing more on strategies to further interaction between my battalions, by swapping subunits between the battalions. This would be where during a deployment or event, giving 212th Torrent Company and 501st Ghost Company, or vice versa with the other subunits. I never took advantage of the option of getting the GM role to host a training for my regiment this time around but if I get a 2nd term, I want to work with my BCMD’s to prepare mini-events or trainings to further communication and interaction within the regiment.

Current Availability: 

Everyday Afternoons and Evenings

What have you achieved within your regiment during your past term?:

-Finding 2 different BCMD Rex’s that changed the game for 501st

-Assisting 501st in earning BOTM in the month of May

-Assisted in revamping 332nd tryouts

-Assisted in the growth of 501st in its current state

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within your regiment?:

Honestly I don’t have any immediate changes that I’d want to make. The regiment is very strong right now. As for improvements, I’ll be working with 501st to overhaul the Torrent Company tryout to make it streamlined like 332nd. Right now, there have been changes made but those changes haven’t been the most ideal for the unit. A lot of impromptu tryouts and surprise interviews that aren’t even scheduled. We have been discussing how we can improve the tryout while still holding the same standards as before. For 212th, Parjai Squad for 2ndAC has been in the works for a while and should be rolling out soon thanks to the 2ndAC leadership. 212th is in a very good spot right now but I'm always available to help them with what they want to change or improve anything that they want to. Other than that, there aren’t many improvements that need to happen with 212th’s processes at the moment because they keep them updated frequently. My goal is to see both of these great battalions at their best and making sure they run smoothly. One thing that I would for sure change is the adding subunit swapping to my arsenal of tools to use within my regiment. Any other changes or improvements that I’d need to make will happen as I see the need for them. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: I do

Edited by Quassont
edit

Former:212th Goji CMD Oddball 212th BCMD Cody | ATK RCMD Quassont | Parjai-29 Ram'ser Current: 212th Oddball 2: Electric Boogaloo
spacer.png

-1 I feel Finn energy app from this. From an EU player standpoint i haven't seen you. You have only focused on 501st during your term but a RCMD should split their focus on all their battalions and help them. And the only thing i feel like you did was "Assisted revamping 332nd Tryouts". If you manage to get a 2nd Term try and be a better RCMD with splitting your focus on both battalions and assisting them. Sorry Quassont i like you but uhh, not my cup of tea.

• Agree 1
  • Pay Respect 1
14 hours ago, Quassont said:

Finding 2 different BCMD Rex’s that changed the game for 501st

-Assisting 501st in earning BOTM in the month of May

-Assisted in revamping 332nd tryouts

-Assisted in the growth of 501st in its current state

-1, maybe you'd make a better rex

Edited by Comics
  • Funny 1
  • Dumb 2
  • Bruh 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

4 hours ago, Egert said:

I feel Finn energy app from this. 

Nothing wrong with a little Finn energy!

+1 for my boy. He's given 212th the space it needs to thrive, he's been supportive when we needed him, but doesn't push any agendas or interfere with how we operate. 

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly 1

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

Head Admin

+1

I said to you in dms and I'll say it again that while 212th didn't need any direct help, it would've been great to have you offer to help around a bit more on the front facing day to day. It definitly felt like we were not a priority, and 501st was your main focus. There's a reason for that, and while I do think your priorities were correct, it still felt kinda meh.

That being said, you really helped us with internal discussions with High Command and I truly felt like you had our back during your and my term. I believe you are the best current option for the ATK Regimental, and it really helps that you are such a friendly and easily approachable individual. 

If you get this position again, I'd like to work with you on creating joint events with our sisters in 501st and other battalions to improve relations. Much love <3

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

@Bleachwhat's our verdict?

(+1 i literally dont see anyone else stepping up, you weren't god awful, you helped your battalions. I see no wrong and no reason to not give you a 2nd time if its not wanted)

Edited by Mystic
  • Friendly 2

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

1 hour ago, Mystic said:

@Bleachwhat's our verdict?

(+1 i literally dont see anyone else stepping up, you weren't god awful, you helped your battalions. I see no wrong and no reason to not give you a 2nd time if its not wanted)

Yo Ock lemme get a steak and cheese the ocky way

+1

• Friendly 1

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

+1 I'd type up a paragraph about how much I believe in you but I'm tired so uhhh go for MCMD next?

• Friendly 1

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

+1

• Friendly 1
  • Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)

+1 you are an amazing person in this community from being a wee guy in 212th to completing your first term as attack Regimental you have done a great job and you are a very approachable person what I believe is a good thing for a RCMD. I wish you the best of luck 

• Friendly 1
Spoiler

2ndACS SGM BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Head Admin

massive +1 I love this guy and is so helpful to the attack battalions and always in TS building relationships and creating fun content.

• Friendly 1

Current: BCMD Cody (FIRST IRISH & WELSH CODY)
Former Waxer | Former Boil | Former Wyler

+1. I watched quassont grow from Enlisted/NCO as 212th HC/Cody and watched him take over the role of Cody. His work ethic, leadership, and has been proven beyond all doubt. His fantastic work with 501st in game and having 212th's back behind the scenes has earned him a second term in my opinion. 

• Friendly 1

Former: A lot of shit dude

Veteran Admin

+1

• Friendly 1
  • Management

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Funny 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Management

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk