Add Deployable Shields to Heavy Troopers

Name: Beetle

RP Rank: Delta-40 Fixer

Suggestion: Add the deployable shield to heavy jobs. 

Implementation: Add the deployable shield (string deployable_shield) to all Battalion Heavy Trooper Jobs

Lore: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Shield_(physical_armor)

• “During the Clone Wars, the clone riot troopers of the Coruscant Guard used riot shields in conjunction with a baton. Later, clone troopers utilized a type of shield in the Battle of Ringo Vinda.“

Workshop Content if Applicable: N/A - We already have it

Add or Change: Add the Shield to Battalion Heavy Jobs 

Job: All Battalion Heavy Trooper Jobs

Slots: No Change

Description: No Change

Model: No Change

Weapons: deployable_shield

Other: With Doom's Unit being on hard lock, I feel as if it's time to give this suggestion a change once again. It's also been shown from its original suggestion (Made back on March 17 by Maddoxx, Six Months Ago) that it's an overall positive idea by the community.

Edited by BlueBeetle

Former: Wolfpack Sinker Wolfpack Dash-44 | Wolfpack Comet Eeth Koth | Consular Lead ACE Manager Commander Wolffe Omega-15 Fi Skirata
Current: Delta-40 "Four-Oh" Fixer | Gamemaster Director
spacer.png

+1. Hasn't this been made so many times though? always with overwhelming support? why is this not a thing yet. 

With DU out of the view i hope this is seriously considered,

I brought back ammo box sitting and Special Operations
I once led a sub-unit so good, it got removed,
 Current: DD CPT Deadeye, Jedi Advisor Cin Drallig
Former: GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto l Abraham's XO Pit Droid Final SO Commander Jet l First DD Deadeye

spacer.png                                           

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Guac said:

Wasn't the Z-6 changed to now have 0 charge time? Is the buff in this case still warranted?

Yes because our cute little heavies need cute little shields 

• Dumb 1

Former: Captain Charger of KU, CMD Keller of KU, Commander Cody

2 hours ago, Guac said:

Wasn't the Z-6 changed to now have 0 charge time? Is the buff in this case still warranted?

Unironically Heavies are a support role. This isn’t a “buff” in the sense of “oh my gosh look at how much better heavies are now!!!”, this benefits everyone. I don’t see why this would be bad

Former: Captain Charger of KU, CMD Keller of KU, Commander Cody

+1

Bacta                    Marvel               Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

Heavy should just have a fatty health and armor buff but i guess shields work too until DU gets added back then do we just take em away? Sounds kinda redundant if thats going to be the case. If you just give them a fatty health and armor buff then they can play front line and pull aggro.

(BUNCHA RANKS AND NAMES HERE)

38 minutes ago, The_Real_Tucker said:

-1 I'd like DU to be relevant when they get added back. Shields are their thing. (And some CGs)

All batts have ARC, are RANCOR irrelevent?

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~