[Accepted] [CW] Spookz Ban Appeal

Spookz

Name: Spookz
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:578154990
Ban Reason: Advertisement 
Date of Ban: 8/25/2022
Length of Ban: Perma
Staff Member(s) Involved: Beetle
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: I truly feel bad for what I did. All it was just a little joke that went too far. I love everyone on synergy and had been part of synergy for about year and spent a lot of money too. But I really miss everyone on synergy, and I really want to come back and help. But I will admit that I did do that, and I felt bad after I did it. Synergy has made me the person I am today and has taught me a lot. I hope to be able to come back a hang with everyone again. And I promise I will never do it again!

• Optimistic 1
1 hour ago, A-a-ron said:

I have no clue what you did except for your ban reason can you explain the situation

@Beetle

So i resigned on the sever fully and decide to get on to see how the server is going and at that time I was getting back into twitch and I need help making my twitch dream come true but i did it in a very dumb way that why I regret doing it but I posted it in advert then a little later I got off because I had to go work then I got messages that i was perma banned. 

7 minutes ago, Spookz said:

So i resigned on the sever fully and decide to get on to see how the server is going and at that time I was getting back into twitch and I need help making my twitch dream come true but i did it in a very dumb way that why I regret doing it but I posted it in advert then a little later I got off because I had to go work then I got messages that i was perma banned. 

spacer.png
+1

spacer.png

+1 self advisement while playing on the server isn’t that what happens during BvB

• Winner 2

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Forum Admin

I think you've had time to reflect. I don't think this is that bad considering it wasn't anything competing with Synergy / drawing players away.

+1

• Agree 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

2 hours ago, Som said:

+1 As guac said it's kinda not that big of a thing due to it being a twitch stream advertisement compared to a server advertisement 

• Confused 1

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

+1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

I understanding your reasoning for doing so,  but...it was against rules and that is our punishment.

I believe are you genuine in your response.   I saw you on teamspeak talking to several people earlier today.   I hope you are able to come back.

+1

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

Banned for posting a twitch is kinda ruthless.

People literally post that or YouTube channels in discords all the time, and advertise their channels on the in game tv’s.

The rule is stupid and shouldn’t warrant a perm. +1

• Agree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1 @Clutchstill robbed you of all your credits tho lmfao

• Funny 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

I don't think twitch self promotion should be a perma ban imo. I think the advertisement rule should mainly be for other gmod servers and communities that their intentions are to steal members. A twitch link what's he gonna do? Have people put his stream on in the background or afk while watching it. Twitch streams are in no way malicious! I vote +1 let this person come back!

Edited by SquishyFishyy
  • Agree 1

(BUNCHA RANKS AND NAMES HERE)

20 hours ago, SquishyFishyy said:

I don't think twitch self promotion should be a perma ban imo. I think the advertisement rule should mainly be for other gmod servers and communities that their intentions are to steal members. A twitch link what's he gonna do? Have people put his stream on in the background or afk while watching it. Twitch streams are in no way malicious! I vote +1 let this person come back!

I kinda disagree. I"m not huge on people just hopping into our community to drop their own personal links all willy nilly like. Things like that can't just be allowed to get away or else we'll just get shit all over the place, however someone making a mistake thats a long time community member is a lot different then a new CT or a new form account dropping twitch links. Should their be a punishment, yes, should it be a perma, hell no.

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Management

We will be reducing the ban to 1 month (Ends 9/25/22) What you did was goofy but it does not warrant a permanent ban in our eyes. You seem remorseful and understand what you did was wrong so we hope you truly have learned your lesson and that you grow from this <3

If you have any further questions or concerns talk to myself or Mavelle!

@Spookz

• Winner 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk