RP Rank:

Commander

Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:1:171624266

Battalion you are applying for:

212th Commander Cody

Experience:

2017-2018

First battalion i had joined was 212th, with Synergy starting away from Icefuse i was brought over by the people of the community and started having fun.

2ndACXO CPT Bear

212th PLTL Captain Oddball

Jedi General Kit Fisto

2019-2020

501st Captain Hawk

2022 April-Present

I had Joined back in April in hopes of having fun again on this server and enjoying my time with the people in it.
CSM-CMD

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I believe i should become Battalion Commander because i have a positive attidude when talking to people, may it be inside the battalion or outside. I try to find more ways to help the 212th and use what 212th has access to the best of my ability. I'm easy to approach in-game or in discord. My passion and dedication for 212th have always been there. I care about this battalion and i would like it to succeed as best as it can. 212th was the first battalion that i joined and where i had my best time with the people in it. I've always tried to improve and become a better person that i was in the past. I have developed past experience from past times of the battalion and different Codys. I believe i would be well suited for this position and what i could do with it.

Availability:

Monday: 8AM EST - 5PM EST
Tuesday: 8AM EST - 5PM EST
Wednesday: 8AM EST - 7PM EST
Thursday: 8 AM EST - 5PM EST
Friday: 7AM EST - 7PM EST
Saturday: 8AM EST - 7PM EST
Sunday: 8AM EST - 5PM EST
I am always reachable through discord for any needs be.
Hours may also differ.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

I have in total from the time of this post 2890 hours on this server. I have taken breaks in between the years.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want your battalion to be at the end of your term?:

Stability

Stability is important for me. In the past this has been very hard to achieve and always been annoying to past Codys, about the stability of sub units.
I think 212th would be at its best as stable. With all the regiments and Sub units being the same along with activity, numbers, interaction with members etc. 

Stability is important with the CoC aswell. What would happen if all of Commanders had resigned or taken LOAs. Would the battalion function well with the officers it has currently?    I would like to do as much as i could to bring 212th back to its Prime that it could be. 

Merit System

Currently our merit system is faulty. From what i've talked with people in the battalion and out of the battalion, it seems the system acts like a crutch for some people. The merit values are too high currently and they could be lowered. Another way would be to give officers more freedom in promoting NCOs up the ranks but this could end up backfiring with people getting promoted just by being in an event and not doing anything at all. Merit system is a good system it just needs to be changed to the current state of the battalion with lowering merit requirements for ranks. Hopefully this would decrease the amount of things a NCO has to do and so they can have more fun and flexability.

Roleplay

With roleplay i would like to increase the roleplay standard for 212th. I myself try to be in character as much as i can. Ofcourse there are times during downtime or when i'm simply conversing with another person when i'm out of character. But creating roleplay scenarios would go along way for people to experience 212th and having fun alongside. This could go from passive rp, during events or just going around base conversing with fellow troopers and jedi. I'd like to go into the same direction CG are heading with their roleplay. They have turned it around and are improving roleplay with people. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

Yes

Estonia is real

Edited by Egert
spaces

+1  Cool guy, deserving of an interview

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

oh my god yes +1

• Friendly 1

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

+1 Relentless guy, that pushes his own to sanity to the limit with what he does with 212th and GM stuff  and genuinely cares about 212th to the point where it's contagious, I didn't really see myself playing anything other than CG, but I think that something about Egert is big reason I stayed in 212th instead of going on batallion hopping spree. He has some things that 212th really needs in BCMD, which is activity in game, understanding and knowledge of the past of the batallion and what needs to be done in the future, batallion support. Anyways good luck!

Edited by Opa
  • Friendly 1

+1

Absolute chad, I’ve known egert for a really long time now and genuinely never had a bad experience with him. He’s always been active, and a dependable leader.

Goodluck man.

• Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

• Management

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Dumb 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk