FIX DA DOORS PLZ

Name: Tessa

RP Rank: CMD

Suggestion: Fix the doors so they don't kill people anymore as currently people die when it is closed on them, which is unfortunately an inescapable circumstance.

Implementation: Make it so that the laser doors in brig do not slide up when they are opened so that they don't kill people anymore

Lore: CG do not generally kill 10 people per day with doors in lore

Edited by TessaKitty
  • Agree 2
  • Confused 1

Ex - Minge, Commander Fox, 14th RCMD

spacer.png

Systems Dev
Just now, Maddoxx said:

Just don't close the door on people and kill people then, ez.

But maybe If i do it, I wont get kicked this time for RDM or arrested for RDM considering the fact the DOOR RDM"ED SO THE DOOR SHOULD BE ARRESTED NOT ME 

• Informative 2

Xaze Achievements 

Spoiler

Xaze's Secretary

Xaze's Girlfriend 

Xaze's Wife

Its really not that hard to make sure nobody is by the door when you close it. I've never killed anyone with the door. just wait like 5 seconds and close it,.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 1
  • Dumb 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Banned
5 minutes ago, Mystic said:

Its really not that hard to make sure nobody is by the door when you close it. I've never killed anyone with the door. just wait like 5 seconds and close it,.

Cap boy that door killed me you rdmed me im not no snitch like you though

• Agree 1

+1

sometimes the door may be open.

you wait 10 seconds, you see no one.

then! some random person sprinted into oblivion and you're taken away.

and that's why that door should be on airlock mode

instead of opening two doors at once, close one of them.

the front button will still function, but only closes one door, easier for rdm control.

the side control room is an absolute disaster if you try staying in there.

+1

I mean... I guess? But it'd be simpler if you guys just didn't arrest for accidents with them. That's the equivalent of someone running in front of a vehicle and claiming VRDM. If they do it on purpose, sure... but you can just let accidents like that slide. Back when we were more serious I'd be all for this and have done it in the past, but just because we're edging back into "seriousness" now doesn't mean we have to go all out. I'm supporting this on the principle that it could disrupt events, since EJs could be killed like this and GMs probably wouldn't be a fan of that.

• Agree 6
  • Winner 1
  • Dumb 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

11 hours ago, Ratio said:

+1

I mean... I guess? But it'd be simpler if you guys just didn't arrest for accidents with them. That's the equivalent of someone running in front of a vehicle and claiming VRDM. If they do it on purpose, sure... but you can just let accidents like that slide. Back when we were more serious I'd be all for this and have done it in the past, but just because we're edging back into "seriousness" now doesn't mean we have to go all out. I'm supporting this on the principle that it could disrupt events, since EJs could be killed like this and GMs probably wouldn't be a fan of that.

I had to do 50 grammar squats for it on top of my arrest :PepeHands:

Ex - Minge, Commander Fox, 14th RCMD

spacer.png

On 8/15/2022 at 10:05 AM, Marvel said:

Wait are y’all arresting people for this? 

They’ve already been told that they don’t need to arrest for accidents. The literal first rule of the server says accidents will be investigated if punishment is needed too. 

:pepe1IQ:

Still a +1 so people aren’t getting killed frequently by it on accident.

Edited by Keegan

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

On 8/15/2022 at 8:12 AM, TessaKitty said:

CG do not generally kill 10 people per day with doors in lore

I mean you guys have done a good job proving otherwise LMAO.

No one is forcing CG to arrest for this except for CG lol

+1, sure if it's possible but I dunno so. Just quit arresting people if it's unintentional

• Agree 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

2 hours ago, Taz said:

+1 but it shouldn't be urgent lmao. CG shouldn't be out there whackin people left and right for a fault in the map unless theyre doing stuff intentionally.

pussy

as of responding to you i have 4 kills.

I am deeply ashamed.

Edited by Mystic
  • Funny 2

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Banned

This suggestion has been ACCEPTED.

// LOCKED

// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - ACCEPTED

Banned

This suggestion has been moved to PREPARATION PHASE.
(Suggestions that have been tested and are ready to be pushed for the next Server Update)

• 3 weeks later...
Banned

This suggestion has been IMPLEMENTED.
(Suggestions that have been implemented into the server)