Meows Third Sector App [Waived]

Steam Name: Meow                   

RP Name: Meow/Keller/Luminara            

RP Rank: 2 CMD positions and Guardian Master as of now.           

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:90701592               

Regiment you are applying for: Third Sector               

Why should you become a Sector Commander?: I believe I should become a Sector Commander due to my communicativeness. Along with that, I am level-headed and collected in my thoughts, making sure everything is planned out correctly and taking feedback after discussing with members before executing a plan. My main goal as a SCMD is to make sure the battalions are functioning well and their members are having fun on the server and with each other.       

Do you understand the lore of your Sector?: Yes   

Availability:

Discord—> 8am-1am est or longer

Server—> after 6pm till 1am on weekdays this will depend on Homework Load.       

Give a brief overview of your achievements and experience on the server:    

I have been around the server since 2018, holding many positions, as stated below. However, I will be going over them briefly.

DU 

PVT-BCMD

SGT-CPT

COL 

Foxtrot

Something to XO

501st 

2ndLT-CPT

Torrent company 2nd in command

SO 

2ndLT-CPT

21st

PVT-CPT

GM

2ndLT-CMD

41st

CPL-CMD

Do you have a microphone?:OH YES

Where do you want your Sector to be at the end of your term?: 

Currently, there may only be a few goals, but I’m expecting this to change over time. I plan to fulfill these goals and adapt to the next problems and solve them, whatever they may be.

Doom’s Unit

Activity & Numbers
  I would like to see more activity from the battalion. I believe this could be achieved by a more determined and energetic leadership from the officers and above. However, I would also like to see more interactions done by the NCOs.

Communications
Communication goes a long way and I believe we can start first with either weekly or biweekly meetings going down the chain, with full battalion meetings being done whenever necessary. However, this can go beyond the battalion and can extend onto other battalions, like 104th and 501st.

104th

Senior Officer & Command Core
  I would love to see a more active senior officer core and get the command core filled up. However, I want to see the positions filled by people who are willing to dedicate some of their time into the battalion and those positions.

Roleplay
Seeing more interactions within characters from 104th would be a huge boon to the server. This can be accomplished by encouraging and/or rewarding quality roleplay within Trainings, Events, or Encounters done on the main or event server. Seeing more effort done by the officer core would also help the lower cores interact and roleplay more.

501st

Joint Trainings
More trainings between the battalions is something I’d like to see happen more often and this can even be exchanged with a few troopers participating together within an event.

Communications
Again, this is the same as DU but it would ideally be more external communication than internal.

How do you plan to improve relations within your Sector?: From my current understanding, every battalion within the sector has a good relationship with each other. To complement this,, I would like the battalions to have more joint training together, either as a pair, or altogether. Adding onto that, I would like for the battalions to interact more within events or attempt to host events outside of game, encouraging and building upon friendships within the battalions and sectors as a whole.    

Do you understand that if you go inactive you will be removed from your position?: Yes and I 100% agree   

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your Sector Commander rank?: Yes         

• Winner 2

+1 You have great confidence, a nice app (albeit short), and as someone whos worked alongside you since almost MY day 1 i'd be so happy to see you in this position

Edited by Mystic
  • Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

You chose not to run for Bacara because you were not going to have time due to college. Colleges are starting now.

What led you to feel you had time to be a Regimental Commander? If you don't have time to be a Battalion Commander due to school, why do you now have time to go for Regimental?

• Agree 1

Current: Navy RDC SCPO Greg
Former: GM DD MEDL MAJ Jedi Chief Instructor, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Jocatsa Nu, Barris offee Jar Jar Binks

What was your decision in choosing the 3rd Sector specifically?  It seems you don't have much recent experience with any of the battalions relative to where they are at now.

• Informative 1

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

3 hours ago, Lovestruck said:

You chose not to run for Bacara because you were not going to have time due to college. Colleges are starting now.

What led you to feel you had time to be a Regimental Commander? If you don't have time to be a Battalion Commander due to school, why do you now have time to go for Regimental?

Perfect questions

1.I never wanted bacara and I do not have time to be the first bcmd after a battalion wipe. I’m not confident enough I would be a good bcmd for gm and the time and effort I would put toward the battalion would ruin me I thought. 

2. I can hit the activity mark no doubt I always knew that and was worried about other things. what I didn’t know before was what my full schedule would be, how much time I would have on certain days and the fact this week and my next I would for sure be going on Loa or roa if I was a bcmd I didn’t want that at the time. This statement I said was right when bacara apps opened a few weeks ago, a lot of info has been given since then.

2 hours ago, Stockings said:

What was your decision in choosing the 3rd Sector specifically?  It seems you don't have much recent experience with any of the battalions relative to where they are at now.

Just a general thing apologies if I don’t respond to anything else till later due to my last day working before school.

now to your question, I like this one as well. So you are dead right I don’t have much current experience with DU, 104th or even 501st. Overall my reasoning for going for this was my goal was siege regimental when I popped back 5 months ago, it’s always been a dream and something I was striving for. It’s no coincidence I joined GM at the time. The specific sector is due to me being a CMD in 41st. I can’t be my own boss, at least that’s what I’ve been told by a few. With this position in 41st I’m willing to step down to a way lower rank during my term. That’s for guardian master as well if that’s what your worried about.

• Informative 2

You addressed my concerns. Your lack of experience is a little scary, but I know you. You're fun to be around, you're a capable leader, and you've been helping run GM since the wipe.

+1

Good luck! 

• Friendly 1

Current: Navy RDC SCPO Greg
Former: GM DD MEDL MAJ Jedi Chief Instructor, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Jocatsa Nu, Barris offee Jar Jar Binks

Had a talk with Meow earlier in the week about their sector commander apps. We have roughly the same ideas regarding where we want 104th in the future. In all honesty, I believe that Meow is best fit for the position. Their drive and decoration are great qualities for a sector commander.

Mega +1! Good luck!

• Agree 1

I was the leader of the Dogma Balls movement
spacer.png

+1. Really nice guy always love doing RP with him. Good luck on your app

Current: 332ndO ARCL LT Sterling, Mrs. Jackson, Jedi Knight Silvya
Former: HS/DU and Knight Tiplar, SA x3, GM/GH and Alpha-22 2ndLT MEDL Aven, Master over Stockings in Boxing fights

Banned

probs one of the most ugly apps I've seen in my life. +1.

• Agree 2

Current: Jedi Master Diplomat Saesee Tiin + Alpha-78 Valiant  ||  Former: CF99 Tech | DS Rys | RT Bigmouth | 327th PFC Vindin

+1 You big chilin my guy

Edited by KillJoy

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING