Lyonaxis Bacara App

Lyonaxis

Steam Name: Lyonaxis | Synr.gg

RP Name: GM DD COL Sharp

RP Rank: COL

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:127255358

Battalion you are applying for: Galactic Marines (Bacara)

Experience:
212th:

PVT - CMD

212th was the first ever battalion I ever joined. I was completely new to everything and this is where I learned the basics of SWRP. I’ve rejoined the battalion a couple of times back and forth, but in the end I managed to climb my way to CMD as Obi-Wan and have learned what it means to be a commander.

Special Operations/Shadow Company:

SGM - CPT

After leaving the 212th eventually I ended up in SO. This is where I learned everything about being an officer. How to conduct trainings, basic levels of intel work, how to treat and take care of the NCO core, and most importantly how to treat and have fun with your fellow battalion members. God bless CMD Bumblebee, that man taught me some of the most important things I know.

104th:

PVT - COL

104th is where I mostly learned all about regiments, especially how to run them. It is here that I first became an ARFL three times. I also eventually became SUPL and learned the most about regiments from there. It’s also thankful to this battalion as I learned about intel. 104THis where I learned and thrived within Intel. I became the ITD and worked hard keeping intel working efficiently and upkeeping documents.

Republic Commandos
PVT - BCMD

I joined RC on a whim and it turned out I liked it a bit too much. I became Fixer, Helped out with Delta Squad,  became an officer which eventually led into becoming Boss and a Commander. And after some time I became XO and eventually ran for BCMD. RC isn’t a normal battalion but boy did I learn alot from being the BCMD, I made a couple of mistakes especially around communication which is something I've learnt from.

Galactic Marines

PVT - COL

First time I joined the Galactic Marines was somewhere back in 2018/2019. At that time I climbed the ranks and did all 3 of my GMACTS and the rest of my training. I had a lot of fun but sadly I left the server shortly after. Now recently I joined back as I wanted to get a fresh taste after having been in RC for a while. I transferred in as a Captain and eventually got demoted in the 21st wipe. From there on I continued to do my best to help the battalion, I made sure to help all of my fellow SO to get into regiments they wanted and continued onwards. I later became the ARCL and made sure to help ARC flourish while still helping every other regiment. I quickly rose the ranks and became one of Bactas 2nd in Command which meant I personally helped him run the battalion. From there on I was given the lead of the new sub-unit and started up all of that. As of currently I stand at the rank of COL together with Meow as we’re the ones Bacta have left in-charge.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: After the wipe, I was 2nd in command to CMD Bacta. I have consistently done my very best to help the battalion. Throughout this time I’ve helped all regiments I can while also being the ARCL and filling up the ARC program. After filling up ARC and helping it out, I moved on and became the Devil Dogs Lead where I have slowly been building up the new sub-unit. Currently I have a lot of love for this battalion and a lot of dedication, and I feel like I can use this to truly help the battalion flourish.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion?: Yes

Availability: I have a very flexible schedule currently and am available at almost all times.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: Since February of 2018

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion to be at the end of your term?: By the end of my term I want this battalion to truly be at it’s best and in a healthy place to move on to the next BCMD. These are where I want members of all the different ranks to be:

Commander+

I want to make the High Command of Galactic Marines healthy and stable. I want to ensure at the end of my term that they will be able to fully run this battalion without a BCMD, and smoothly transition into a new BCMD when I am done.. I want constant healthy discussions on members and overall systems in the battalion.

Senior Officers

I want Senior Officers to be the mentors of the battalion. I want to make sure they’re consistently training the Junior Officers and teaching them how to do stuff. My goal is to have the Senior Officers be the ones to take care of Junior Officers. They are to be looked at for future Commanders. I wish to treat them as such.

Junior Officers

I want to make sure Junior Officers taking care of the NCOs. I want them to be there to host entertainments, teach NCOs how to be leaders, and so on. At the end of my term I want to make sure they’re truly fulfilling that job and welcoming in new members.

NCO/Enlisted
I personally don’t have any massive plans for them but that’s where I trust my Officers will be able to help me figure out what to do. At the end of my term I want to make sure there is a healthy system for them to go up the ranks and not just spam recruitments/entertainments or whatever for promotions.

Tech/EOD/Boarding

I personally do not plan on doing massive overhauls on these 3 trainings at the start of my term. I will simply make sure they’re functional and being hosted.

At the end of my term I want this battalion to shine, I wish to get rid of any thought of removal and show the Marines still have a purpose and truly are irreplaceable. I want GM to be some of the best roleplayers and I aim to make sure everything is ready to move on to the next BCMD without problems.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes

spacer.png

hey i can post on topics again. Ironic you set it just in time for your application huh :P

+1 i guess. I saw this coming from 100 miles away. I don't know what to say. You were a BCMD before you can do it again i'm sure.

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Banned

+1 devil dogs 

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Oh wow I can rate ^_^

+1

As one of the people left in charge one of us had to apply and I’ve already said no due to college. So anyway I was expecting this and hell yea It would be a joy to serve under you, we bonk heads and disagree at times but we come out better afterwords. I have no doubt you can do Amazing in this position and keep GM loud and proud!!!

Great app and your a great leader, you are headstrong and hard to convince sometimes but your also willing to compromise and you try to make as many people as you happy.

-best of luck to you my friend.

Veteran Admin

+1 I like this guy 

lyonaxis, I do quite like you, however I don't find you to be a particularly inspiring leader. You've not really explained how any of your plans are going to work you just sort of saying you're going to make things good. Seeing your past time as BCMD of SOBDE I can't say I am very confident in your ability to be a BCMD in a less than stable battalion; Mazen is done a good job but I don't think you'd be able to keep it going. Maybe if the battalion were in a more stable position you could be good but I'm just not sure it's in a place where it can take that gamble yet

I mean you won't even give up shaak ti despite GM likely being quite the handful. You just don't seem ready to take a BCMD position right now, you're not hands on and you don't seem awfully committed.

apologies but -1, I just don't think you would be a strong leader than GM needs

Edited by Comics
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

3 hours ago, A-a-ron said:

Do you plan to be part of the battalions operations or just view it from above and command like you did in SOBDE, because you brag about never hosting tryouts as Gregor when you were BCMD which is strange to me.

I have learned alot from Gregor, I plan to be apart of the battalion alot more. And also during my time as Gregor I had an extremely good and active officer team which is why I didn't have to host the Grey RC tryouts myself as they were always ontop of it. But either way RC is a very very different battalion I have no plans to run GM in the same way I ran RC.

• Agree 1

spacer.png

46 minutes ago, Lyonaxis said:

I have learned alot from Gregor, I plan to be apart of the battalion alot more. And also during my time as Gregor I had an extremely good and active officer team which is why I didn't have to host the Grey RC tryouts myself as they were always ontop of it. But either way RC is a very very different battalion I have no plans to run GM in the same way I ran RC.

Ight let’s see it +1

spacer.png

Question for you:

With the new addition of Devil Dogs, it seems like most of the subunit population has gone to DD. This was also the case when SO was a thing. So, my question for you is, what do you plan to do to balance the popularity/numbers of each subunit, and how will you make KU more appealing to people, as it has always been shadowed by the other subunit in GM.

• Confused 2

I was the leader of the Dogma Balls movement
spacer.png

8 minutes ago, BlueBeetle said:

how will you make KU more appealing to people,

KU is full, DD is not. KU can't accept more members and is by percentage fullness more active

KU has even had to deny some applications due to being full, not sure there is any subunit counter balance to make up for as both subunits are so small in size, both max out at 11 (KU is sticking to 8 rn)

• Agree 2

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

15 hours ago, BlueBeetle said:

Question for you:

With the new addition of Devil Dogs, it seems like most of the subunit population has gone to DD. This was also the case when SO was a thing. So, my question for you is, what do you plan to do to balance the popularity/numbers of each subunit, and how will you make KU more appealing to people, as it has always been shadowed by the other subunit in GM.

Both of the sub-units currently have the exact same amount of members, as of currently I believe there is no need to balance it. We've set it up to have both the units be more exlcuded and special to make sure the situation with SO doesn't happen again.

spacer.png

18 hours ago, Comics said:

KU is full, DD is not. KU can't accept more members and is by percentage fullness more active

KU has even had to deny some applications due to being full, not sure there is any subunit counter balance to make up for as both subunits are so small in size, both max out at 11 (KU is sticking to 8 rn)

Genuinely did not know this.

+1 then. My bad.

• Winner 1

I was the leader of the Dogma Balls movement
spacer.png

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Confused 1

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

• 2 weeks later...