Bacta-Operation Doomsday

Bacta

v

Name: Bacta

Who helped (If applicable): Mor | Dono | Edgar | Snad | Monty |} Whata | Oxci 

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided):

WIP

We killed litteraly everyone on anaxes by blowing up each and every planet in anaxes with operation doomsday doing it ye

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: No

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

we got 128 :)

Edited by Mazen
  • Winner 2
  • Dumb 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

5/5/1
HUGE event. It was great, and the GMs did their best. Server shit itself, but they did their best. I love y'all! Thank you for today.

Edited by Lovestruck

Current: Navy RDC SCPO Greg
Former: GM DD MEDL MAJ Jedi Chief Instructor, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Jocatsa Nu, Barris offee Jar Jar Binks

2/5/4

Gameplay was fun at first but was..so drawn out. It got really boring after the second hour or so and really just got annoying to "fly in LAAT, teleport, shoot"

Loads of care and effort, the dupes were great and the final attack was sick looking

What can you really do? I'll admit you tried your best but the player count just nuked the performance

retirement is bliss

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952wd5z54vl09nbbv1okw

3/5/1 i can tell you guys put in effort. Gameplay wasnt the worst it couldve been, but pop made the server shit good job though!

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

2 - Was just really repetitive and something that really couldn't keep 128 people all engaged in and stopped from being bored. Story line was pretty good but just got bland.

5 - Can tell that lot's of effort was put into this.

1 - Very obvious but wasn't the GMs fault.

• Agree 2

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

3/5/1 we know why the gameplay and lag where bad. Was a terrible event seemed like nothing was planned and we where thrown into it. if you where gonna do a db and say important info couldve been done in ts. I genuinly didnt even know the planet we where gonna be on. you had 7 event jobs/helpers and I was here for half of it and Genuinly the last part moving to the venetor was so bad. chaos in all hostly unfolded when it couldve been avoided. for care and effort Ik you all worked your asses off good shit that deserves a 7 outa 5. I don't got much more to say I wasnt here for the full brunt of it but the last bit wasnt good I wouldve stopped while yall where ahead.

Edited by meowthemeower
went from 1-3 cause I feel bad it was so laggy It took 20 secs for door to open
  • Funny 2
  • Director
Director

5/5/2

Banned

4/5/2 

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

Banned

5/5/4 FUCKING INSANE MAN, BONKERS 

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

5/5/4

These are the best events in synergy. Lots of dupes, tons of planned movements, different planets, lots of shooting. Haven't seen a main server event this good in years.

Lag was bad but it was expected.

• Funny 1
  • Confused 2

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

+ 1 Best Event I Have Been In

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

Current: 2ndAC Spark
Former: 501st Kickback | 501st x2 Havoc Squad Acid | Dooms Unit x10 | CG x6 Rancor x1 | Naval Lightning Staff x5 212th x2 GM x3  | Jedi Lightning | Green Company Lead x4 | 2ndAC x1