DU HVOL CPT Rohan

RP Rank
CPT

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:155676106

Battalion or squad you are applying for
501st Legion | Rex

Experience
In order for clone experience (excluding jedi & senate) If elaboration is needed, please let me know.
Doom’s Unit Round 1 - MEDO, MEDL, first HS Gambit, REGO, REGL, CMD
327th (Transferred for a small period of time) - CPT, JTO
Doom’s Unit Round 2 - ARCL, PLTL, XO, HS Locke
501st Round 1 - TCT ARC, ARCO, TC Jesse, ARCL, REGL, CMD, XO, TC Dogma, TCC Kano
Doom’s unit Round 3 - ARCO, REGO, WO
501st Round 2 - MEDO, TC Kano, MEDL
Doom’s Unit Round 4 (Current) - HVO, JO, HVOL
Staff - HAx1, VAx1, GMOx3 GMMx2, TRO, server ITM

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?

Prior to applying, I have talked with the 501st Senior Officer corps+ and gotten positive feedback out of it.

My thoughts on the position of Battalion Commander:
I have had some time to think about this. I’ve talked to some people including all of 501st senior officer corps+ and the past Rex, looked over what the requirements & responsibilities are when obtaining the position of Battalion Commander, and it came to me that it can be both a fun & challenging experience on this server.
I understand that the position of Battalion Commander is one that carries a lot of weight with it. It’s a difficult position to hold and requires an extremely high amount of commitment, professionalism, and consistency to properly run a battalion. I may not hold a current High Command position within a battalion, but with the experience I have had, I believe I am up for the task. 
I have had a lot of experience looking at how a battalion is run firsthand, multiple times. It takes a huge amount of work to keep improving the battalion, setting it onto the right path. I have had quite some time to consider going for the position. With this I am ready & prepared well enough to handle this leadership position.

Work ethic/Dedication
I will put a lot of dedication into the things I enjoy. These can be small things or bigger things, such as BCMD. In my time on the server I have been dedicated to the things I do. These include, but are not limited to, staff, GM work, officer work, branch work & management, and other different branches. This does not just apply to the game as I do have a life outside of it where I study CS and I’m dedicated to that as I enjoy it, always finding new ways to approach something from different angles.

Approachability
I’m a very open person, I’m willing to discuss and address situations should they arise, I listen to people’s opinions and constructively react to them. I’m also very open to criticism, should you read this, make sure you leave some if needed. 

Management & Leadership:
As a leader, I like to lead by example. If I expect high activity, I make sure I have high activity. If I expect people to behave in-game to a certain standard, I make sure I comply with the same standards. I personally believe that you need to have role models in the high officer positions, as that’s what the new members of the battalion will be looking towards for inspiration on their own actions. I’m also good at delegating assignments, and maintaining the course of actions made in them while communicating with the individual, or individuals, working on it. This allows myself to help out making changes to the battalion, whilst also monitoring it. I am also very adaptive to situations, able to learn and change to different situations whenever they arise. The fastly adaptation has been very helpful on multiple occasions, and I believe this will greatly assist me in the leadership position. I’m able to work with people both internally and externally, taking all their feedback and opinions to influence the decisions I make for the battalion. What everyone has to say is equally important, and I’d love to work with them to make the battalion the best it can be. This can be directly, through messages or maybe even a form. I also pride myself on not making biassed decisions. I make decisions based on objective facts, and try to avoid personal feelings on the matter. I like to make and keep it constructive.

Conflict resolution
Dealing with conflicts also uses communication. If you have been around on the server for a hot minute you know conflicts will arise. It will be my job as BCMD to make sure I have effectively communicated to the officers how to deal with conflicts properly. And if the situation is bad enough, I will need to step in and handle it. This ONLY works well with effective communication. I can’t let emotions get the better of me and have to look at it objectively. Facts are important and as a BCMD there will be a time where I will have to make a hard decision. 

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?
Yes, I do

Availability
All time are 6 hours ahead of EST (Local timezone CEST/GMT+1)

Monday | 3 PM - 12 AM
Tuesday | 6 PM - 12 AM
Wednesday | 6 PM - 12 AM
Thursday 5 PM - 11 PM
Friday 4 PM - 6 AM (Depends when I’m tired)
Saturday 12 PM - 6 AM (Depends when I’m tired)
Sunday 3 PM - 12 AM
Times may differ as to where I have more time due to finishing school soon, which at that point only work & going out will take time away.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?
April 14, 2019 | DU HVOL 1stLT Rohan has played for 3592:40:11

Do you have a microphone?
Yes, I do

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?

In the following paragraphs it will outline what goals I want to achieve DURING my term if I were to get it, and help the future of the battalion during any Rex successors with systems that are put in place.

Open Door Policy
An open-door policy would effectively mean I keep myself open to what everyone has to say, allow people to make suggestions on whatever they have an opinion on, and generally keep the battalion updated on the progress on work. With regular updates, the battalion is reassured you are still developing things for them and can motivate them to continue working harder on themselves, seeing a positive change in the battalion.

Senior Officer & Officer corps
Warrant Officer
- One person for 14 days gets tasked with things regarding the NCO corps, leading it, and doing officer work. If needed, delegating a task from the JO/SO corps to the WO to see how it is handled as well as putting them in charge of leadership positions in game. This can range from deployment leads to a big training lead. This is to assess any and all skills the individual has. As opposed to promoting from WO to 2ndLT, it would be a system based on the performance, dedication, and leadership that the officer corps has seen.

2ndLT - CPT
- Main focus on leadership in game and handling disciplinary actions deemed fit within the guidelines according to the server & the battalion.
- Mentoring and guiding the NCO & SNCO corps into the right direction to become successful leadership in the battalion and/or regiment/branch.

MAJ - COL
- Focus on mentoring ANYONE under them, this is to ensure they are up to par and are able to lead others.
- Delegated tasks from the Command corps. This is not only to give them a task, but to make sure they are in the right positions as of now.
- Ensure the discipline is up to par. This may be happening now, but this includes and is not limited to: blacklists, removal, officer strikes, and PT. 

High Command
- Quality > Quantity. This is purely due to the changes coming to the officer corps. With the Senior Officers being able to handle this it won’t be a NEEDED position, but rather something that is there. I am highly convinced that it would only be beneficial if there is a stable, big, officer corps.
- Transparency within the high command (and senior officer corps). NOTHING I would do as Rex, if I were to get it, would be done by me alone. Opinion, feedback, criticism, and innovation will all be discussed to the current people in the positions that need to know it prior to releasing it to the entire battalion. Think of new systems, changes, and more.

Merit system
- As an NCO within the 501st before the merit system felt really lacking in certain areas. What do I mean by that? I could hop on, do all my things in 1 day, log off, wait a few days, free promo, and repeat. This would mean anyone can just freely rank up by 1 or 2 hours of playing and not doing anything else. As opposed to the current system I don’t want to remove it, but rather remove the requirement for promotion linked to that. It will just be a TIG system, which will be decided upon when the entire officer corps agrees on it, and in account will be taken the points from the activities the individual has done in his/her rank to show they are actively helping the battalion.
- With this change I believe introducing a well put in place system for goals in the battalion, like Doom’s Unit has (Thx Doom) to ensure things get done. This will increase the amount of “trainings” or sims, recruitment time, and more. This of course comes with rewards such as TOTW getting some compensation for their work in the form of credits, something from the store etc, from me personally.
- Positives of the goals: Tasks to keep the battalion up, improving battalion relations (Joint trainings, joint comms during events, RP with each other).

Subunits
- For the subunits I trust the leaders in their position. They are there for a reason and as BCMD I will not be handling that directly. With that being said, I will ONLY step in in the following scenarios: No lead, discipline to the lead, and/or inactivity from the lead/2IC for that subunit. The people in the positions of Vaughn (332nd) and Appo (TC) are there for a reason, and I will leave that to them unless requested or I see that I need to step in.

Jedi
- Coming from the current officer corps I talked to prior to making this application I have gotten the same recurring complaint: Jedi. What can I do with this?
- Course of action will start with giving the Jedi Lead & Officers about a week or two to get back to me with activity & issues they have personally. 
- Push the recruitment of jedi through in-game and the jedi discord channel where you can @ people for 

!! Communication
- Coming from the talks I had with the senior officers throughout the day there is some lack of communication. Improving that would be extremely well done. How will I do that?
- Removing set dates for officer/nco meetings. Instead moving to a plan for battalion meetings once per month at the end, officer meetings when needed, and a high command meeting prior to the battalion meeting. How does this improve any communications? Officer meetings may sound useful, however having everything over text in a channel, where we can look back at stuff, may be a better move in most scenarios in my opinion.
- Any sort of changes and new implementations will be set to a transparent solution. What does this mean? Any and all plans for the battalion will be communicated to the battalion, the officer corps, and anyone else along with its progress. This will make the people know of the upcoming changes within the battalion and it’s systems.

Discipline
- Already touched on this lightly before, but officers will be handling this. Never will we have a separate team for this.
- Strikes will go into the following order. Enlisted, any strike, is removed. NCO+ 1 strike is a demotion and a second within 2 weeks is a removal. Why so strict? Because the server’s rules and image of the battalion still count here. Strikes will not be given out easily. Some reasons for a strike may consist of the following: breaking major server rules, valid RDM arrest, etc.

Battalion image
- I believe that one of the battalion improvements is battalion relations, however the battalion’s image shows a willingness to accept feedback from others and work with them, rather than shutting them out. One of the first things I would like to have is a bi-weekly open feedback form. Mainly in the command discord, one for the officer feedback and one for the battalion as a whole. This can give us an outside perspective of what we need to improve on.

All change
- Any and all changes during this term I aim for to be used by the next BCMD. Not just now, but the foreseeable future.
- Creating a line of succession through my term.

Additional changes
- If any other concerns may arise during the time I am Rex there's the following options
- Tear it down and build it back up with a better system or innovate it, depending on the severity and importance of the concern.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?
Yes, I do

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?
Yes, I do

• Winner 2

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Major +1

Rohan is a great leader and understands very thoroughly the qualities of a BCMD. He has shown in Dooms unit time after time he is capable and respectable.

Rohan has always had my back as I have known him and has held me accountable. I see all the pros in Rohan for this position. 

• Friendly 1

+1 very pog!

• Agree 2
  • Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

I'm going to hold a vote for now, but I have a question:

You resigned from 501st not too long ago due to the battalion not being active enough for your timezone to enjoy being in 501st. Has anything changed or do you have any solutions to this problem from before?

retirement is bliss

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952wd5z54vl09nbbv1okw

Head Admin
Just now, Zeros said:

I'm going to hold a vote for now, but I have a question:

You resigned from 501st not too long ago due to the battalion not being active enough for your timezone to enjoy being in 501st. Has anything changed or do you have any solutions to this problem from before?

As you can see my schedule has changed. As opposed to being active in the EU timezone only I have the ability to be on later than usual due to how my college and work scheduling have changed. With the exception of Thursday night due to early work on Friday. So that was the change for me, hope that answers your question, and if not please let me know.

• Informative 1

+1 got cucked the last time, I have full faith in you!

• Friendly 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Rohan, I've known you for a very long time, while yes you have had some grey areas for sure however, over the time you have been unbanned and you have fully returned to Synergy it's like you're a different person. I fully back this application after talking to you and your plans and where you want to see the 501st at the end of your time as Rex are very well thought through and laid out beautifully.  

Now yes, the current 501st are going to look at this app from an outsider, doesn't see the same picture as the other 501st but I truly feel like you need to give Rohan a shot, because he was given the waive for a reason, he has good ideas and I knowing Rohan he will stick to the ideas he has laid out to the letter. You can't just look at an applicant from outside your battalion and immediately shit on them because they don't know anything that's going on and they have no idea what 501st's ups are and what their downs are. I can tell you for a fact, Rohan knows what the fuck he is talking about.

Very easy +1

:peepoLove:

• Friendly 1

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

Forum Admin

+1, Forseen can't steal Rex from you this time

• Funny 4

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

• Director
Director

+1 One of the closest friends I have on the server we talk on a daily basis you are always willing to help out even when you are busy with school. When I’m on my way home from school I can call you and we just talk.

During our time in the 501st we became friends very quickly and worked l together. You have what it takes to go for Rex 

One of if not the nicest persons I have ever meet.

+1

• Friendly 1

+1 

I have known you for literal years Rohan and I have come to understand very simple and honest things about Rohan.

He is an honest, kind, generous and determined person. He will bust his ass and work to achieve what he believes in. Rohan you rose through the officer ranks with me in Dooms Unit multiple times, you ran against me for Doom and you busted your ass for that too, you were my XO and one of the best I have seen.

Simply put Rohan has a passion not only for DU but for 501st and Synergy as a whole.

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

Banned

+1 femboy

• Friendly 1

Current: Jedi Master Diplomat Saesee Tiin + Alpha-78 Valiant  ||  Former: CF99 Tech | DS Rys | RT Bigmouth | 327th PFC Vindin

+1

It's definitely an unexpected turn of events, DU will miss you, but I think you'd be perfect for the position. I've seen a lot from you. Good luck!

• Friendly 1

Current: Navy RDC SCPO Greg
Former: GM DD MEDL MAJ Jedi Chief Instructor, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Jocatsa Nu, Barris offee Jar Jar Binks

I like you as a person, you're honestly really cool to just sit in a channel and talk with, but there are a few concerns from this app that drive me to this one:

• The removal of scheduled officer meetings wouldn't do us any good, as they aren't something that can really be shifted to a text channel or only when necessary, as they're more than general opinions and go over everyone from SGT-CSM within the battalion, giving officers a good spot to voice their opinions. While I do agree with a more scheduled battalion meeting, removing the scheduled NCO and Officer meetings doesn't seem like a necessary step. While communication may be an issue at the moment, those two meetings are one of the moments where we have the most communication and the best place to share ideas.
  • Another piece I disagree with is the WO part. 14 days seems much to short, as that's only two weeks of time in the battalion. It's hard to judge someone off of that time and should be more based off the person, rather than the time. Should someone be a WO for over 31 days? No! But it shouldn't be 14 days in my full opinion.

As Bleach stated, there's always going to be that "oh no outsider" taboo within the battalion, but being an outsider isn't a problem if you're capable of adapting quickly, as we've had things change with problems disappearing and new ones building since your unfortunate resignation. However, if you CAN adapt to these new things, I won't be as concerned with you becoming the next Rex.

• Disagree 4
  • Informative 6
  • Dumb 6

retirement is bliss

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952wd5z54vl09nbbv1okw

I agree with Zeros here to some extent.

• Scheduled officer meetings help us figure out which NCOs are ready for SNCO, which SNCO are ready for WO, etc. on a somewhat frequent basis. Furthermore, this helps us update the activity of people on roster, and figure out who to ping to tell to put an LOA in or say they might get removed. It is less efficient to do this in a Discord message vs when we can just spend 30 minutes reading every name on the roster to ask what the officers have seen from them.  Having an officer meeting like this is superior to just sending messages as we can go over EVERY person in the battalion quickly and ensure people that are in a different timezone than the majority of the officers are not overlooked. If we want to look back we can just take notes on the subjects brought up. Removing that meeting would drastically hurt communication. Most officers in 501st would agree with this. However, NCO meetings aren’t really needed in that way. Nothing really happens in them and most people don’t show up anyways. 
  • Regarding WO terms, I must inquire: Why only 1 WO? Currently we can have multiple WO work together on things, which is a better depiction of what becoming a JO/SO should be! This combined with more time than just 14 days would ensure quality people advance to Junior Officer, and gives people time to grow into their position. Furthermore: What does this mean?

As opposed to promoting from WO to 2ndLT, it would be a system based on the performance, dedication, and leadership that the officer corps has seen.

Once the questions are answered so I can better understand the intents here I will decide on +1/-1.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

Head Admin
8 minutes ago, Shrimp said:

I agree with Zeros here to some extent.

• Scheduled officer meetings help us figure out which NCOs are ready for SNCO, which SNCO are ready for WO, etc. on a somewhat frequent basis. Furthermore, this helps us update the activity of people on roster, and figure out who to ping to tell to put an LOA in or say they might get removed. It is less efficient to do this in a Discord message vs when we can just spend 30 minutes reading every name on the roster to ask what the officers have seen from them.  Having an officer meeting like this is superior to just sending messages as we can go over EVERY person in the battalion quickly and ensure people that are in a different timezone than the majority of the officers are not overlooked. If we want to look back we can just take notes on the subjects brought up. Removing that meeting would drastically hurt communication. Most officers in 501st would agree with this. However, NCO meetings aren’t really needed in that way. Nothing really happens in them and most people don’t show up anyways. 
  • Regarding WO terms, I must inquire: Why only 1 WO? Currently we can have multiple WO work together on things, which is a better depiction of what becoming a JO/SO should be! This combined with more time than just 14 days would ensure quality people advance to Junior Officer, and gives people time to grow into their position. Furthermore: What does this mean?

Once the questions are answered so I can better understand the intents here I will decide on +1/-1.

Thank you for the question Shrimp. I actually reached out to Zeros and discussed it a bit with him prior, so I'll say the same I mentioned to him.

For the officer meetings first. In my opinion meetings are nice and useful if there is something that needs to discussed. However, from experience, half the time it is a formality to go over statistics & what we need to better on. Moving this over to a non-scheduled, rather when-needed, sort of format feels like the right thing for me to do currently. Do I see the concerns and understand what you have brought up? Yes, definitely. Has it made me rethink it? Of course. As I don't want to change the app here is what I did think of in the end. If this meets your standard, let me know. If not, let me know too in your reply. Moving the officer meeting over to this format would be a trial and error phase, of course. Because nothing will improve if we don't test it. So, if I were to get Rex, I would want to implement this idea and see how it goes compared to the current system. If it's shit, it's shit. If it works, it works. Learning from the possible mistake that comes with it is something I am willing to look at. In the end the better working option is what we will go with. I hope that outlines the general plan for that. 

Regarding the Warrant Officer position. This idea applies to the current situation on the server. I mentioned to Zeros in our conversation that it is a MINIMUM 14 day position, which I hadn't worded correctly in my application. We can all agree server numbers are not the best, even with recruiting 10 people a week there is no guarantee they stay. With that, having multiple WOs, in the current state, makes me believe we may turn into an officer battalion. Can I be wrong here? Of course. Do I still think it's a good idea? Yes, I do. Because not everyone is needed to pass through WO in order to be higher than that. I hope it somewhat answers your question. If not, I'd happily talk to you in TS or discord to explain it further with examples etc.

As for the picture/quote at the bottom. The meaning of that is that based on their performance as WO, and this adds to why only 1 person, will get them their rank. I mentioned in the WO part about delegating tasks to the WO so we can see how they do on it. To be exact "One person for 14 days gets tasked with things regarding the NCO corps, leading it, and doing officer work. If needed, delegating a task from the JO/SO corps to the WO to see how it is handled as well as putting them in charge of leadership positions in game." and "This is to assess any and all skills the individual has." To explain it in easy terms: They do good -> 2ndLT, they do beyond that it'll be assessed by the officer corps and moved to a vote on what rank upto CPT. It may be reverting back to an older system or a different system that some battalions may still use, but it rewards the individual put in a special position for what they do.

I hope this answers your questions, if not, I'll be open to any other ones or even talk on TS/Discord regarding it. :)

• Informative 2
  • Friendly 1

Banned

I am going to +1 this.

Rohan is a g

• Friendly 1

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

2 hours ago, Rohan said:

Thank you for the question Shrimp. I actually reached out to Zeros and discussed it a bit with him prior, so I'll say the same I mentioned to him.

For the officer meetings first. In my opinion meetings are nice and useful if there is something that needs to discussed. However, from experience, half the time it is a formality to go over statistics & what we need to better on. Moving this over to a non-scheduled, rather when-needed, sort of format feels like the right thing for me to do currently. Do I see the concerns and understand what you have brought up? Yes, definitely. Has it made me rethink it? Of course. As I don't want to change the app here is what I did think of in the end. If this meets your standard, let me know. If not, let me know too in your reply. Moving the officer meeting over to this format would be a trial and error phase, of course. Because nothing will improve if we don't test it. So, if I were to get Rex, I would want to implement this idea and see how it goes compared to the current system. If it's shit, it's shit. If it works, it works. Learning from the possible mistake that comes with it is something I am willing to look at. In the end the better working option is what we will go with. I hope that outlines the general plan for that. 

Regarding the Warrant Officer position. This idea applies to the current situation on the server. I mentioned to Zeros in our conversation that it is a MINIMUM 14 day position, which I hadn't worded correctly in my application. We can all agree server numbers are not the best, even with recruiting 10 people a week there is no guarantee they stay. With that, having multiple WOs, in the current state, makes me believe we may turn into an officer battalion. Can I be wrong here? Of course. Do I still think it's a good idea? Yes, I do. Because not everyone is needed to pass through WO in order to be higher than that. I hope it somewhat answers your question. If not, I'd happily talk to you in TS or discord to explain it further with examples etc.

As for the picture/quote at the bottom. The meaning of that is that based on their performance as WO, and this adds to why only 1 person, will get them their rank. I mentioned in the WO part about delegating tasks to the WO so we can see how they do on it. To be exact "One person for 14 days gets tasked with things regarding the NCO corps, leading it, and doing officer work. If needed, delegating a task from the JO/SO corps to the WO to see how it is handled as well as putting them in charge of leadership positions in game." and "This is to assess any and all skills the individual has." To explain it in easy terms: They do good -> 2ndLT, they do beyond that it'll be assessed by the officer corps and moved to a vote on what rank upto CPT. It may be reverting back to an older system or a different system that some battalions may still use, but it rewards the individual put in a special position for what they do.

I hope this answers your questions, if not, I'll be open to any other ones or even talk on TS/Discord regarding it. :)

Thanks for the in-depth response. I still don’t particularly agree with removing a structured meeting time that hasn’t really caused issues and we usually have some good things to talk about during it, especially when the alternative is just sending Discord messages with no real focus. For instance, we can go around and around for ages regarding simple things in Discord versus a conversation in Teamspeak that can resolve something quickly, as well as how it only takes a few minutes to go through every person in the battalions activity in our meetings where it is going to be difficult to do so over Discord messages. Perhaps it would be good if you got Rex to see how we do one of these meetings to understand what I mean and have a comparison point if we try out your system. Regarding the WO terms though, that seems understandable.

I’m going to +1 this application as I believe you are deserving of an interview and think you would do well in the position. However, if you do get Rex, I hope that the fears of many regarding “outsiders” coming in can be struck down with you taking what we have to say into serious consideration when it comes to making large decisions/changes. 

• Informative 1
  • Friendly 1

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

+1

Itd be a damn shame to lose one of my best officers, but id love to see you as rex and I think you are more then capable for the position. You are one of the most humble dudes I know and someone I can always go to If I need to rant or talk about anything. You will lead them to success brotha, so good luck in your interview!

• Friendly 1

Doom the Boom

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Informative 1

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

You will be contacted by a Director or relevant High Command for your denial reason.

You may apply for another commander positions after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

• Disagree 2
  • Informative 1