Gregor Resignation

Battalion: SOBDE

RP Name: Bacta

Date: 5/25/22

Reason:

Going somewhere else, and generally burnt out of the position, i feel i achieved everything i set out to do and the battalion is set up to succeed and thrive under @Bitter @Nazerino@Spielerand @Mavelle Goodbyes: Loved being in SOBDE, it was extremly annoying at times and i wanted to pull my hair but the highs were fantastic, I will be back 100% but yeah

THIS RESIGNATION WILL BE FINAL IN 5 DAYS, I WILL BE ENDING MY TERM ON 30th OF MAY THIS IS A HEADS UP TO ALL

Edited by Mazen
  • Informative 1
  • Friendly 5
  • Dumb 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

I just wanted to say thank you for doing your best and tackling the issues head on. It's been a wild trip but a fun trip none the less working with you on this Battalion. I have nothing bad too say about you in any terms other than stop focusing on the small things. Good Luck on your Future and Remember that I'm always open for a talk. Also keep up the Chase on that girl you like.

o7 Cowboy, Naz

spacer.png

o7 so who's powerplaying to gregor next

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Well man, I appreciate everything you’ve done. You’re a good kid with ideas and grand dreams. Looking forward to hearing how your future endeavours on the server and on life pan out. 

stay out of the TeamSpeak channel though. Don’t come to us, we will come to you. Promise. 

Edited by Pronto

There is No Hive Mind in SOBDE

Forum Admin
20 minutes ago, Deku said:

Does this mean I’m allowed back in the SOBDE discord now?

Fr! Former Prudii over here!

• Winner 3

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Banned

Nothing of value lost

• Agree 1
  • Winner 3
  • Dumb 2

r4ymo.gif

Your resignation has been LOGGED.

Thank you for your service to Synergy.co.

o7

Edited by Katy

spacer.png

Former: Rancor PVT | Special Operations SGM | Jedi Astromech | Guardian | B2 Battle Droid

39 minutes ago, Turtle said:

That would be me 😏

he just couldn't stay away

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Banned

Goodbye, hope you keep ur power complex when u leave!

Current: Jedi Master Diplomat Saesee Tiin + Alpha-78 Valiant  ||  Former: CF99 Tech | DS Rys | RT Bigmouth | 327th PFC Vindin