Trixster

RP Name:

Wolfpak Commander Comet

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:460144543

Battalion or Squad you are applying for:

104th Battalion Commander Wolffe

Experience:

(Only going to list Clone since that’s the relevance of the position I am applying for)

Clone:

(Only expanded on notable positions)

(Started in 2019)

501st (PVT>SGT)[ARFO]

187th (PVT>CPT)[MEDL/REGO]

21st (2ndLT>MAJ)[ARCO/Spark/PLTL]

41st (2ndLT>CMD)[Faie/GCL]

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

In 41st I obtained the rank of Commander for the first time within Synergy. I made tons of mistakes but came with a lot of success. This experience really helped me learn what not to do as a Commander and what is expected. During my time as Commander, I helped regain the activity of 41st as a whole and especially reworked the systems of 41st making it a stronger and healthier environment for everyone. After a short time as Commander, I ended up leaving the server after some rough patches and just needed a break from the server. Overall though I learned what the job of Commander entails, how to correctly lead a Sub-unit, how activity can be regained, and learned from the mistakes I made in 41st and getting better and being able to come back to the server and make myself better.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

21st x2 (PVT>WO)[SCO/ARCO]

41st x2 (CSM>CPT)[REGL]

DU (CSM>BCMD)[Doom(BCMD)/Tiplee(Jedi Lead)]

Before I get to this part, allow me to clear the fog of doubt, confusion, unsureness, and hesitancy on my application based on my last BCMD term for Doom. My Doom term was quite a rough patch in a way, and I understand why and at the time I was extremely negligent and ignored those who tried to tell me the right thing. To start off during my term I fully focused on activity and getting myself to be a better person, I failed to recognize issues that were stirring in the battalion and was being ignorant. This caused drama to arise and made it harder for others in the battalion to strive, allowing me to go more in depth; towards the middle or end of my term began the downfall, before then I would allow myself to say I was having a strong start. Going back to the point, drama was rising, people’s interest in the battalion started falling, my behavior shifted, the things I promised to uphold started to flame up, and I was just being immature. These things listed sparked the downfall and I completely acknowledge that I messed up completely. I have already spoken to everyone if not most that were involved or inflicted towards the end / after my term and never really said much about it after the fact. I voided my Doom re-application mainly because of the issues I listed before as well as family emergencies, but me voiding my app was not an accident even if people were confused or whatnot, it’s because I knew it was the best for the battalion and knew that if I even tried to continue I would never learn and continue to make those mistakes that I previously was making in my Doom term. Flashing forward a bit I came back to DU applying against Jay after people that I previously had issues with asked me to come back and help the battalion in which I tried. Although it was an ultimate failure, it was for the better. Everything that happens has a meaning and a reason, and every downfall I might have had taught me that not everything is perfect and even though I call my term a success, that is why. I learned from every mistake, every doubt, every negative move that I made in my Doom term allowed me to reflect upon it and grow from my mistakes and take knowledge and use it in other battalions like how I did in 212th under Leche, Pog, and Finn; as well as in 104th under BigZach and Turtle. I am here to promise those in the hesitant stage that I have grown from the mistakes I have made during my Doom term and not even that but I made in the past. Anyways I hope that clears everything in my term and hopefully clears that concern for anyone, if you have any questions that I didn’t answer within this section feel free to DM me or ask below.

212th (MAJ>LTC)[Gregor]

My time in 212th may have not been as long as my time in DU or 41st, but played a huge part in my thoughts of being a leader and mentor to a different level. I spent roughly 2 months in this battalion experiencing something entirely new; I was around new people and systems. This allowed me to learn something new and gain some new experience from this, not only that but gave me opportunities such as being able to lead Foxtrot. After being Foxtrot Medic for 3 weeks, I became Gregor. As Gregor, I worked on perfecting the squad and making it better than ever, being able to fill the two empty positions in a matter of a few days and almost being able to maintain the squad's activity every day. All of 212th loved seeing 4 foxtrot members almost every day and was something that hasn’t been seen in a while. Throughout this time I learned a new form of leadership, a new form of communication, and informed myself of my mistakes in my former term of Doom.

DU x2 (CPT)

212th x2 (2ndLT)[Engle]

104th (PVT>CMD)[Comet/Boost/REGL/REGO/DISL]

Of Course my current battalion, 104th, after rejoining the community I ended up joining 104th after realizing it needed help and was one of the battalions I have never really touched upon with my clone. After spending roughly half a year in the battalion and probably the battalion I spent the most time with, outside of DU, I have seen every issue thick and thin and been able to give my word and work with every single one of them. After being a Commander for the entirety of Turtle’s term and some of BigZach’s term, Deku and I have been able to give him advice based on our experiences in previous positions and allowing us to be more communicative with each other and have the ability to work more efficiently. Us being able to communicate together was not the only form of communication, we practiced being able to talk with Officers allowing them to convert their ideas over to us; allowing the battalion to be more successful, and giving everyone that opportunity. As for myself, I worked towards becoming Comet, which happened very soon into Turtle’s term, as Comet I worked back to a system that everyone enjoyed although I always hate reverting to old systems and having to switch as the stereotype holds, it made the future of Wolfpack work better and efficient. After I changed the system of Wolfpack being changed to application-based, brought back the Branch lead to Wolfpack, and added some changes to negotiations with turtle. I have worked on bringing more activity to the Wolfpack and tried to give more leading opportunities to the wolfpack. I wanted to work towards greater leadership and bigger mentorship so the future wolfpack members would understand the meaning of becoming a lore character. This enhancement made the future brighter for Wolfpack and 104th itself since those that learn, teach.

Why should I become Battalion Commander?:

Why do I think I deserve Battalion Commander? Well, I think I deserve Battalion Commander based on how I constantly prove, time and time again, that I can get the job done that is given to me. Every obstacle that has been in my way so far has been moved on from and taken care of. I have very efficiently and proficiently worked on 104th with my respective BCMD and peers. Now that I shared some of my achievements and explained my work ethic let me cut to the point. Through my 200 something days of being in the battalion, I have ever since been thinking about how I can help the battalion and want to strengthen my knowledge and allow others to be listened to, I feel I am the perfect person to talk to as I already been resolving and allowing anyone to chat with me about how they feel with 104th. Not only do I want myself to feel the aspect of being able to be communicative but want to teach my officer core how to be open with one another and their NCOs. These are some of the traits that I believe I hold that are 100% my strengths.

Now allow me to list some of the ideas I have for the battalion:

Organization & Professionalism: 

One of the most important things that should be drilled into everyone’s mindset is the idea of upholding a professional manner. Being professional proves that you are upholding a higher standard and shows that you are eligible for a leadership position. Having a higher standard than others means that you can eliminate the toxicity within the battalion. Not only do I want others in my battalion to practice being professional but myself. Showing my troopers that I can be a professional leadership figure means that it will reflect upon the troops. With Professionalism also comes being organized, I want to ensure that my battalion can be organized under my term of Wolffe. The discord, documentation, logging systems, officer functions, nco functions, battalion mindset, etc. Everything requires some sort of organization which is something that needs to be worked on and improved within the 104th as a whole.

Promotion Changes:

Promotions during Turtle’s term were very staggered in terms of productivity. Turtle, Deku, Hanz, and I have never been able to find a middle ground for the promotion TIG / Merits / Requirements. We worked as a team to try to investigate a solution. Yet one was never really found. My goal is to reach an agreement with the entirety of the battalion to reach a consensus so we can finalize the promotion “requirements”. I don’t like giving requirements or merits for people to reach to get promoted, as well as the rest of the battalion. So instead the idea was to give more incentivizing ideas for the troops to do and be rewarded with credits and promotions. So the idea that will most likely be pushed under my term is beginning to log the weekly goals that people complete. For those that may be not aware of what the 104th Weekly Goals are, it’s something that the officers change weekly, and it’s like side missions or tasks for anyone to complete. As a reward, there are gifted credits to incentivize people to complete more. As an example, one of them is: “Complete any of the ARC trainings for 100k each training.” The idea for me at least is to start a non-complex logging system or expand off our old logging system and make it easier for people to log their activities. To refer back to the current system we had, I stated previously the system has a lot of flaws and some of those are biased opinions, officers promoting solely based on TIG, not performance, officers not being able to see everyone's performance – needing full communication, which is one of main things being completed in 104th and will be guaranteed enhanced if I achieve Wolffe. Any of the issues that were just stated previously are already in the process of being adjusted just will be refined if I get a term.

Activity:

Activity, coming from my Doom term, I had probably one of the most active Doom’s Unit on the server, but as I realized after my term, numbers aren’t everything. I made the mistake of fully focusing on being the biggest and most active battalion and steering my attention away from some of the stirring drama as I stated previously. My idea of activity, currently, is to be able to get a consistent number of people on a day, this number can range from 8-to 14, because in my opinion that is an active battalion. One that is consistent with that number range would be a peak for the 104th. Consistency to me is more of a goal than having 30 people on once a week and being dead for the rest. As well as the consistency part, as stated before I made the mistake in my Doom term, and now knowing that mistake I made, Activity is not going to be the thing I focus 100% of my time on, instead, the goal is to be working on other projects the battalion needs care for. Outside of that, I am 100% dedicating myself to this battalion and will prove myself to be as active as I expect the battalion to be. As I always say, the battalion will not be active if the leader(mentor) isn’t active. 

Officer Core:

The officer core is definitely in need of some serious touch-ups. The main problem is not the people nor the responsibilities, it's rather the lack of teamwork and amounts of people. The current officer core only consists of roughly 9 members, the biggest issue is not being able to collaborate and work as a team. The officer has been used to a low number team which is understandable under our circumstances. But that causes the issue of independence. The only good way to fix this is to be more hands-on with the officer core and involve them more in situations that the HC and Senior Officers would handle, which I have already started to do with the officers. Giving them this opportunity allows them to show us, Commanders, to see what they’re made of and can do rather than sitting in silence not shining a light on them.

Moving onto Senior Officers since I brought it up. I think the best idea is to start to move people up into the Senior Officer Ranks within reason. The reason being is throughout Turtle’s term there have only been 1-to 2 Senior Officers; Eagle and Hanz(Now a Commander). More people means more chances, protection, and opportunities and allows the chain of command to flow better. As the battalion strives and continues to grow that means we need to beef up the Officer core and give more people to respond to those that deserve it.

NCO / Enlisted Core:

The current NCO / Enlisted core is very stagnant and just focused on being promoted and not fulfilling any other expectations. I want to try to change the look of the lower-ranked personnel, therefore going for a change. The way the battalion needs to change is first changing the mindset of the NCOs and Enlisted. The way I want the enlisted to operate is focusing on branching into one of the many regiments we have. As REGL I have already worked towards this and will continue to work on it if BCMD is achieved. The way I have been working towards this is allowing the Branch Leads and Officers to be freer on advertising their branches a lot more, not only that but giving Enlisted more insight and experiencing more things within training and events so they can get a grasp of each branch instead of just worrying about just achieving SGT. For NCOs, for the past month, there have been a ton of issues with an inflated Senior NCO core. The main issue is that the promotions have not been monitored at all over the recent 2 months. So the goal I want to achieve with the NCOs is ensuring they understand their responsibilities as an NCO in the battalion, such as; recruitment(one thing the battalion has been lacking very recently), showing leadership traits, participation(events and trainings), hosting trainings, fulfilling goals put ahead of them, branch work, etc. As stated, this is a goal that I want all NCOs to understand the priorities and necessities for becoming an Officer, hence why we have a bunch of SNCOs. Any of the issues I listed will be talked about or have been talked about in the application.

Recruitment:

As I said before, recruitment is a very big issue with the 104th as of now. The issue with recruiting is that it’s not being done enough, but when it is done we definitely train the new troopers enough and attempt to keep any mingey intentions locked away as we only had to deal with a very minor case of that regard. There is definitely no excuse and should be done more than usual. The thing that will help boost the recruitment is by incentivizing the troops to go out and get more people, giving rewards to people for doing good work. Furthermore, the new system of promotions that I have in mind, would help the idea of recruiting more individuals into the battalion. If recruitment was to be more strictly monitored then progressing with the battalion would be a lot easier in the ongoing months. Last of all, as I stated previously the incentivizing the battalion part will be giving people more chances to host more recruitment allowing people to be rewarded in not only promotions but with credits and prizes. 

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Yes, I do, here is a summary of the 104th Mechanized Assault battalion. The 104th Battalion, also known as the Wolfpack.104th was a Clone Trooper battalion of the Grand Army of the Republic. The leadership within the 104th consisted of Jedi General Plo Koon and Clone Commander CC-3636, who is also known as “Wolffe”.

Before the end of the Malevolence campaign clone troopers within the 104th Battalion could be distinguished with maroon markings on the Phase 1 Armor. When the Malevolence campaign was over the 104th troopers' markings were then dark pink. Soon after the First Battle of Felucia, the 104th clone troopers of the battalion then had a color scheme of gray-black. Soon then the 104th consisted of the new Wolfpack. Some of the most notable characters from the wolfpack were Wolffe, Comet, Sinker, Boost, Warthog, Tracer, Wildfire, Corvis, and Plo Koon. (Those are the characters in the Clone Wars show, there are obviously many more).

Some notable battles the 104th was inflicted in were Mission to Quarmendy, Siege of Hisseen, Rising Malevolence, Battle of Khorm, First Battle of Felucia, Rescue on Vanqor, Citadel Rescue, Second Battle of Felucia, Mission on Aleen, and Battle of Kadavo.

Availability:

In-Game Week Days: 4:30pm - 9:30pm EST

In-Game Weekend Days: 3:00pm - 10:00pm EST

Out of game: 10:00am - 10:00pm EST

Discord: MmanYT#0007

Keep in mind I also play Jedi frequently as well as Bounty Hunter. So you can catch me there too!

Estimate how long you played on synergy:

(Been playing on synergy since mid-way through 2019)

Total Hours: 5000 (Roughly 1000 being AFK)

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes, I do.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

By the end of my term, I want the 104th to be able to be used as a future role model for battalions that might be in similar issues we started with. I want to be able to say that my time in the battalion will be used as something helpful rather than being negative. I want the battalion to uphold the respective traits that I have listed before without someone in a leadership position having to oversee them. The battalion should be able to run by itself and not struggle with the absence of a BCMD. It would be great to see a team of officers and HC being able to work together without someone like Wolffe having to tell them what to do and oversee the work, this to me is the goal.

As a whole I want the battalion to have a modern and stable system that is going to be able to help the battalion flow as a whole and continue the future growth of the battalion. 

I want some of the very common mistakes and easiest fixes to be not the main focus for the future of Wolffe’s; although this sounds extremely impossible I want to focus on systems that can more be relied on in the future instead of being changed the next term of Wolffe. Even though this is the preference of the next Wolffe. If it is impossible then I want to be able to say, I completed the impossible.

Generally, I want the battalion to be the #1 and have the ability to have all the boxes crossed off by the end of my term. Filling the battalion to its true potential and allowing it to strive under my leadership and the ongoing Wolffe’s would be the best and perfect term for me.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes, I do.

Do you understand that your position has a three-month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?

Yes, I do.

Edited by Slak
  • Disagree 1
  • Winner 2
  • Informative 1
  • Optimistic 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

+1. You seem genuine in your app about your past failures and your ability to grow and acknowledge them. That takes balls. On top of that the application is well thought out, and as someone not in 104th even ive heard complaints about the NCO corp. i look forward to seeing these changes put into place. So far every interaction with you has been enjoyable,. 

Edited by Mystik
  • Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Veteran Admin

+1 Cant wait

• Friendly 1

Slak has been nothing but a strong leader within the 104th. Throughout most of Turtle's term, I've seen Slak step up and do so much for the battalion, not only as Comet and REGL, but also as a 104th HC, a 104th Commander, and, of course, a friend. Slak is laid back and chill, but serious and ready to get work done when the time comes. Slak has given people the opportunity to step up and become a leader, and as Wolffe, I know he can continue doing that. Slak's ideas and goals for the battalion have already started just a bit, and I know he can accomplish these if he is made BCMD.

Overall, I believe he is the perfect choice for Wolffe.

+1! Best of luck!

• Friendly 1

I was the leader of the Dogma Balls movement
spacer.png

Banned

+1!!!

Current: Jedi Master Diplomat Saesee Tiin + Alpha-78 Valiant  ||  Former: CF99 Tech | DS Rys | RT Bigmouth | 327th PFC Vindin

Big +1

Not only is this one hell of an application, but you seem to have everything you wanna execute planned out. Recruiting is very important nowadays, so im glad to see a leader who will recognize that and prioritize it! Youre a great guy Slak, and I only wish for you to be an Active and Consistent Leader, which will be needed!! All love and Good luck with your interview brotha!!

• Winner 1

Doom the Boom

Head Admin

+1, 1v1 me in risk 

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1 Enjoyed working with him during my time as Siege Regimental.  Certainly a great candidate for the position.  

• Friendly 1

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

+1,  I’ve worked alongside Slak for quite awhile now, and although we don’t always agree, we are able to come to mutual grounds for the betterment of the battalion. 

Slak has grown so much as a person and as a leader, as someone who’s been around him since the beginning of his change, that much is true. I’m confident that I’ll be able to work alongside Slak to bring 104th to greener pastures.

• Friendly 1

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

• Director
Director

+1

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• 2 weeks later...