Mavelle Appreciation Post

Bitter

Well well... Where to start.
@Mavelle
The dedication of this man to this server and creating some of the most entertaining events I have taken part of. Anyone that has taken part in his events besides the normal critics I always see people really appreciating the work he puts into his dupes and the story and the characters he portrays himself as. 

This last event was so much fun to take part in because he created the basic setup to allow for people to create there own story inside of the confines of the story he wanted to tell.

Honestly I probably would have seen myself out a few months ago if it wasn't for the drive of some of the members of this community to create such fun memories on this server. And I'd put @Mavelleat the top of this list.

Just leaving this here for anyone else to talk about the fun stories that he creates

• Friendly 2

spacer.png

Hold on, gotta grab my kneepads

• Agree 4

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

2 minutes ago, Bleach said:

81BpRXdtqiL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Might need these

thanks bleach

• Agree 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

love mavelle. 

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Forum Admin

whos mavelle

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3