Jhonathon

Steam Name: Hatfield

RP Name: Jhonathon | Stone

RP Rank: Commander

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:246303324

Battalion or squad you are applying for: BCMD Fox

Experience: 

Pvt- CMD (1st Time)

So when I came back to the server I immediately joined CG and spent almost all of my time climbing the ranks and just talking to people getting back into the community. For a short period I left to join the 104th under Lucky but ended up coming back to CG. I served under Gret for both of his terms from start to finish. After a while of waiting I finally decided to go for stone back in december of 2020 and stayed as stone up until March of 2021 where I took a break from the server for a while occasionally coming back just to chill with members of CG and the community as a whole. I spent this time in CG pretty much mainly just focussing on battalion relations and ensuring no one had any problems with one of my troopers.

CSM - CMD (2nd Time Actually coming back)

With me actually being back this time around I started to pick up a lot more responsibilities to try to assist the battalion in its current state so when I saw that Diplomatic Service was starting to die out I decided to go and try to get them sorted with better communication with one another and the Senate Commandos along with getting them a new roster, new documents, and an updated tryout document. This time around I mainly focused on internal things in CG for example helping out the specializations and trying to make sure everything is up to date and everyone knows what to do.

Stone x2

DSL

ENGL/ENGO

Ex Admin and Ex TRO 

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: I should become Battalion Commander because with the two years I’ve actively spent in the server I have never really touched another battalion other than CG and have done all that I could do to try to make sure it was doing the best it could from talking to every battalion’s high command back when I was a commander in december of 2020 making sure that there wasn’t any drama/issues and if there were that they got resolved as soon as possible to just trying to boost activity and moral of everyone in CG and out by trying to always talk to everyone I see and just being social and a somewhat enjoyable person to be around. I’m easy to talk to and am very open minded so if someone has a problem or whatever it may be I have no problem just sitting down with them and talking things over until everyone involved is satisfied with the outcome. 

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes

Availability: 

Monday: 12 PM - 12 AM EST

Tuesday: 12 PM - 7 PM, 10 PM - 12 PM EST

Wednesday: 12 PM - 12 AM EST

Thursday: 12 PM - 12 AM EST

Friday: 12 PM - 3 AM EST

Saturday: 12 PM - 7 PM EST, 10PM - 3 AM EST

Sunday: 12 PM - 7/8 PM EST

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: I’ve been playing for roughly two years, I played a little back on the venator back when the medical battalion was a thing along with 91st when they first got introduced and Most of 2020 to the present.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: 

One of the biggest problems with CG in its current state is the lack of numbers and people not knowing what to do or how to do certain things. My plans to solve this vary due to the different reasons people have for leaving or losing interest however the main way I’m looking to solve this issue is by getting my NCO corp to do more trainings and tryouts because both are things we haven’t  really been keeping up with. We’ve also been having some people feel as though their punishments were not fair and that there was bias involved, so in an attempt to make things more clear as to what offense grants what punishment, I will be implementing clarifications to hopefully give people a better understanding as to what will happen if they were to break a rule. One of the ways I want to help people understand would be talking to them before actually punishing them and ensuring they understand what they fucked up on and why they are receiving this punishment.

With my term another thing I look to accomplish is getting the officer corp back up in numbers and to the point where everyone is comfortable with their position/rank & My end goal with that is to have the battalion being able to run itself without somebody having to tell everyone what to do as well to make sure that the chain of command is being followed as that tends to be a problem. 

Another thing I want to do is improve battalion relations and get CG more involved in the community rather than just be the people that arrest you for breaking a rule. CG has a bunch of potential when it comes to RP for example but whenever someone gets something set up and gets the ball rolling it always seems to fall apart so getting CG’s reputation up along with just trying to be more lenient when it comes to things is definitely on my list of things to do because while yes CG do enforce the rules we need to be more social and need to show more of the side that other battalions should see like us actually cracking jokes and just having a good time. 

I also plan to get the documents updated and just get a little refresher as some of them just in general need to be updated because they are old and new information needs to be added to them.

One of my final goals is to have an active High Command including myself. I personally don’t have problems with activity unless something comes up and I know that it is extremely important being a leader to show yourself, to be social, and to make sure it’s easy to get in contact with you and I would want the rest of my high command to be doing just that alongside myself so people know who to go to and what for.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

The Clover Crew Member

spacer.png

Banned

+1 you have a lot of experience and good app

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

+1. Favorite CG im sure youll do great things.

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

3 hours ago, Arizona said:

CG for for fox 

English is hard I understand, +1 I know you do great work.

• Funny 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

• Coordinator
Coordinator

+1 Jhonny is one of the more genuine people on the server, and will listen to his battalion. I'm excited to see where this goes.

+1 give me Baton Training though

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

Forum Admin

good luck, +1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Banned

+1 heck yea

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

I am only semi active but the way I have heard some people in the battalion talk about you and how you operate sounds like you would do amazing!! +1

Former: Senior Admin | Dooms Unit SNCO | 187th NCO ST SNCO Senator Gume Saam | SO CPT JetRSB Supervisor LTJG Dodd Rancit | Commander Keller | RSB Supervisor LTJG Alexsandr Kallus |

+1. Very friendly and patient person. I'm sure he'll better CG

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

So you wanna talk about the person who will be continuing the way CG has been since I took and was Fox. Jhon is the guy, he will continue CG as it should be.  So, first time saying this as a Former Fox +1 and good luck because you will need it

The guy that plays on a roleplay server but hates roleplay

+1 pog u

• Dumb 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1 if there has ever been a person who has deserved the position of Fox it's Jhonathon, he is one of the most honest, responsible, mature, respectful but still serious people I have ever met and would be amazing in this position. - Holger/Ymir current LTC and IRL of CG

Edited by Ymir

Jhonny is in my eyes the definition of a great CG. Ensuring rules are following while not being a dick about it. I was sad when you left the first time as I was hopping you'd end up as Fox then, so I'm very happy you came to your senses and returned to do it this time. You have my full support and I'm looking forward to continue working close with CG with you at its head!

Big +1
Best of luck!

Papa Kal

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING