[ACCEPTED] Deku's Staff Re-Application

Deku

RP Name: General Plo Koon | 41stEC ARC Captain Oscar

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:96546050

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I left the staff team during my ATK Reg term because I felt as though I wasn't able to adequately perform up to my own standard. I knew from the beginning that if staff ever took away from my activity as ATK Reg, or vice versa, that I would end up dropping staff, which I ultimately did.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I would like to rejoin the staff team because it's a side of the server I haven't explored for quite some time. It seems that so much has changed and it's genuinely something I want to be apart of. I really enjoyed assisting people with their needs on the server, especially during times where tickets often stayed unanswered or their timer ran out. I hope to bring that sort of gratitude/support back into my time on the server, also, now with the new GM integration of SA+, it makes it a lot easier for me who liked to primarily focus on the GM aspect of staff.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I think it went very well. Admittedly, I had a couple negative talk weeks but one was invalid and the other was due to me spending mostly all of my time on ATK Reg (oops). But other then that, I also got a few positive watch weeks, staff of the week, GM of the week and GH of the week, etc. So I would say my time as staff went well and I enjoyed my time within staff. GM was a huge focus of mine during my time as staff, and although I never did reach my goal of being GM Leadership, I would like to be given another go at it.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

If you are reapplying for the rank of SA, you are aware that applying will opt you in to becoming a Game Master? (Failure to opt in to GM will drop you down to the rank of Admin): Yes

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

+1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Banned

Mediocre +1 

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png