Another Alpha ARC Suggestion

Forum Admin

Name: Naffen | Fordo

RP Rank: Major

Suggestion: Remove Alpha-78 Valiant, Add in Alpha-74 "Stec" in his place, and make Alpha-17 Lead of Alpha ARCs.

Implementation: First step would be to remove Valiant's job and just make Alpha-17's pay up to 600 (Officer of a Sub Unit).
Next would be to make a new Alpha ARC job (To Replace Valiants removal) which is Alpha-74 Stec.
Main reasons for this change is instead of having 3 leadership positions in Alpha, we can move it down to 2 and have another job which people can apply for giving more of a chance for people to have this type of RP experience. Valiant doesn't really have anything behind him to make him stand out and stay as lead, and we feel as if this change makes more sense for the server and would be beneficial long term.

Lore: Alpha ARCs
https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Alpha-17 - Alpha-17

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Stec - Stec (He didn't have any numbers shown, but we decided to just use Alpha-74 from beforehand when Stec was in Alpha)

Workshop content if applicable: This would require the Rancor Commission from the Model Man to just not make Valiant and make a Stec (If there is going to be any uniqueness to the Alpha ARCs. No idea if there will be)

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Remove

Job: Alpha-78 Valiant 

Slots: N/A

Description: N/A

Model: N/A

Weapons: N/A

Other: Want to replace Valiant with Stec

Add or Change: Add

Job: Alpha-74 Stec

Slots: 1

Description: The Alpha-class Advanced Recon Commandos were a group of 100 Advanced Recon Commandos created from Jango Fett's DNA by the Cloners of Kamino.

Model: To be made in the new Model Pack

Weapons: rw_sw_wristblaster_heavy_blue, rw_sw_dual_dc17, rw_sw_dc15a_o, rw_sw_dc15s, rw_sw_westarm5, rw_sw_z6, comlink_swep, sent_boosterpack

Other: Stec will serve as the Heavy trooper for Alpha ARCs (Before anyone screams and complains about a flying Z6 for Alpha, 104th Sinker also has a Jetpack and Z6, and Mereel previously when Null was in the server)

Add or Change: Change

Job: Alpha-17

Slots: N/A

Description: N/A

Model: N/A

Weapons: Adding Clone Minigun (chaingun_servius) to 17, seeming Valiant wouldn't be here the weapon would go to next Lead.

Other: Increase pay from 450 - 600 (Sub Unit Officer)

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. 

• Winner 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

"Valiant has less lore" +1

Edited by Brooklyn
  • Dumb 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Forum Admin

nutsack

+1

• Winner 1
  • Dumb 4

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

+1 valiant is one of the worst characters ever, the idea of people having to be 78 in order to lead Alpha ARC still haunts me at night, i can just imagine people having to give up being Fordo | 17, saying goodbye to goat tier lore names to be a shitty bananas character no one has heard about 

Do this for the lost generation of Alpha ARCs that went through this sad fate

Do this for society

please add this

Edited by Bacta
  • Agree 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

4 hours ago, Guac said:

I formally approved this as SPEC REG. While I had my doubts, this quite honestly seems like a no brainer.

+1

I formally approve this formal approval as palpatine. While I had my doubts, this quite honestly seems like a no brainer.

+1

Edited by Conrad
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Informative 2
  • Dumb 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

This suggestion has been IMPLEMENTED.
(Suggestions that have been implemented into the server)