[ACCEPTED] Bogey's Staff Application

Bogey

RP Name: Bogey

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:559933632

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): The reason I want to be staff is because during events I always think about what might make this event cooler. I also see that late at night some admins won't be online and I will need an admins help and I feel that if I have those problems maybe someone else would and If I became an admin I can help them with those struggles. Even through I have only been on this server for over 2 months I enjoy every second I spend on it and I want to help the server anyway I can. I overall want to help people enjoy themselves and help them have the fun experience I got to have when I first joined the server. When I first joined the server I was very confused I did not understand anything so as an admin I want to help people with any questions or complaints they have. I notice that not everyone always get along on the server mostly during events and I want to help solve their conflict so it doesn't  bother the GM or other busy admins. Usually I try my hardest always to follow the rules and remind myself of the bad outcomes that could happen if I don't listen to them. One thing I'm good at is I try to gather information or evidence about someone whos being accused and not to just jump to the conclusion that they did something wrong. I want to help improve peoples roleplay and gameplay experience on the server and help people that join the server who may be a younger age have the fun childhood experience I had with Star Wars. Something I want to do is help my battalion and help with any trainings that could help improve us. I am active and almost on during downtime. I also don't let my emotions get in the way of my judgement. I probably should also mention I use Medal TV to record things for evidence if needed. Overall I want to give any assistance I can towards the community and the staff team. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name Is Bogey I live in the U.S. and I'm 16 I like to always greet people and ask them how they are doing. I like the make sure that if someone did something good they get the credit they deserve. I have loved Star Wars ever since I was little and I love to watch Star Wars the clone wars when I was younger me and my Dad used to play with cheap plastic lightsaber while watching the original trilogy. The reason I'm into star wars is because of my Dad. My Dad first showed me star wars a new hope when I was 6 years old and ever since then I loved star wars and will keep loving star wars. My overall favorite star wars movie is Empire Strikes Back. When I was younger me and my Dad made an AT-AT out of some a card board box I also used to pretend that my dog was an AT-AT and that my small snow speeder toys would try to take the AT-AT down. I'm also in my sophomore year of high school I usually leave for school at seven o'clock and get home by three o'clock. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I have no staff experience.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:  359:28:11.

Edited by Florida_Man
Added proper grammer
  • Winner 9

Previous: Torrent Company Kano and CT PVT Bogey

Banned

-1 this isnt personal or anything to be taken as disrespectful just like what poker said take some time and make a name for yourself because besides in 501st most people dont really know you or know you to be a person who would be a responsible staff member 

Edited by cpass423
  • Dumb 1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Banned

-1 for now, I did read your staff app and it was really descriptive, It was honestly a good app. I think you aren’t ready yet though and you have shown a lack of understanding during you being a EJ or trying to notarget yourself.

Also people don’t really know you and you have a negative rep so yea.

• Dumb 14

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

Forum Admin

Lmao what are these responses. You don't need to be a "well known" member of the community to be a good staff member. Hell, I have no clue who most of y'all mf's who posted are. Worse comes to worse, he doesn't get accepted.

Bogey, you seem like a good dude, and I wish you luck in the staff team!

+1

• Winner 2

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

+1  Everyone deserves a chance to be staff.  I'm in 501st like once a week and I know him more from interactions outside of the battalion. 

I think Bogey is a very capable person to be a member of the staff team. Everyone needs to start somewhere.  When we look to others we've seen people who are less known than Bogey become staff and go on to be great staff members.  With proper training he can easily handle the job of a New Admin, and if he does well he will move up the chain just like everyone else does. 

To go and -1 this application, for a lot of these reasons don't seem particularly valid in my opinion but suit yourselves. 

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

Banned

Out of pocket -1s 

+1 honestly let him prove himself. 

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

-1, I don't think you have the maturity to hold this position, I have heard and seen things about/from you that just don't make me feel comfortable supporting this application. The other day you were seen running around negatively impacting passive roleplay that was occurring on the server, to the point a few of my troopers had to hop off because they were so frustrated.

Edited by Axar
  • Agree 1

RIP Family of Euphoria

-1 I dont see the maturity that staff should have as well as the other day me and another senator were trying to roleplay and while we were doing it you apart of a small group who were minging around us while we were trying tp RP. it got to the point where i almost cried with it being my worst exspirience as a senator so far. other then that situation i havnt seen the maturity from you even in  the jedi deployment  that 501st joined. to add to what i said earlier i ended up having a mental breakdown so i cant +1 this

• Funny 1
  • Friendly 3
  • Confused 2

Certified Femboy!!
Current Positions: Jedi KU Elder Master Simms| Former Friendly Neighborhood Yoda

29 minutes ago, Axar said:

-1, I don't think you have the maturity to hold this position, I have heard and seen things about/from you that just don't make me feel comfortable supporting this application. The other day you were seen running around negatively impacting passive roleplay that was occurring on the server, to the point a few of my troopers had to hop off because they were so frustrated. In addition, I heard a complaint from a Senator that the group of people you were involved with stressed them out to the point that they almost cried in frustration.

See I don't remember any of this I was not trying to minge or interrupt any passive RP in fact I was barely talking I was listening to the conversation and you guys were talking about the Jedi and how they should be defunded and I asked what did the Jedi do to get defunded and the whole group of people continued to yell at me to shut up and go away and I continued to leave in confusion then a CT started minging and he continued to scream to the top of his lungs and ran around calling people names incase you are mistaking me for him 

Edited by Florida_Man
  • Pay Respect 1

Just now, Florida_Man said:

See I don't remember any of this I was not trying to minge or interrupt any passive RP in fact I was barely talking I was listening to the conversation you were talking about the Jedi and how they should be defunded and I asked what did the Jedi do to get defunded and the whole group of people continued to yell at me to shut up and go away and I continued to leave in confusion

Wasn't me. Going off of reports I heard.

RIP Family of Euphoria

26 minutes ago, PLAYD3AD32 said:

-1 I dont see the maturity that staff should have as well as the other day me and another senator were trying to roleplay and while we were doing it you apart of a small group who were minging around us while we were trying tp RP. it got to the point where i almost cried with it being my worst exspirience as a senator so far. other then that situation i havnt seen the maturity from you even in  the jedi deployment  that 501st joined. to add to what i said earlier i ended up having a mental breakdown so i cant +1 this

I was barely talking and I was their listening to the conversation about defunding the Jedi so I asked why are you defunding the Jedi and what did they do you and everyone else continued to scream at me to shut up and go away and I left in confusion but I apologize if I stressed you out in any way and I truly think people assume what kind of person I am because of my voice

32 minutes ago, Axar said:

Wasn't me. Going off of reports I heard.

Well I don't mean to complain but you are going on my app with no idea how I am and who I am and you have no first person point of view of these accusations and the only encounter I have with you is you usually answer my tickets and I respond with a thank you and I tell you to have a good day 

Edited by Florida_Man
  • Winner 1

14 minutes ago, Florida_Man said:

Well I don't mean to complain but you are going on my app with no idea how I am and who I am and you have no first person point of view of these accusations and the only encounter I have with you is you usually answer my tickets and I respond with a thank you and I tell you to have a good day 

This will be my last response as it is not in good taste to argue on a forum thread, however I do have my opinion of you. Regardless of which I have seen the situation that was brought up or not my answer will remain a -1. I have seen you on the server before. For this specific situation I wasn't there personally however overall my opinion of you remains the same.

RIP Family of Euphoria

Im gonna swing my retired ding-dong around here and say this

DESPITE my past differences with Bogey, his past behavior, and his past misdeeds. I do believe in fairness, equality, and that everyone is capable of greatness.

Greatness isn't something you're born with, its something you work for, its something you're mentored into. I wasn't born great. I worked my ass of for 4 years to get to where I was before I left. I took the teachings of those before me, applied their wisdom into my actions, and inspired a new generation of greatness to surpass me. Bogey, just like everyone else, has the potential to do great things. How can we deny someone their chance at achieving greatness based on assumptions, prejudices,  and NeGaTIvE fOrUm ReP. 

All these accusations based on hear-say or just not seeing him in-game are pointless. They contribute NOTHING towards creative criticism.
When I was active, I would constantly run into bogey. You gotta remember, people have lives outside of this god-forsaken game. Bogey prolly attends school, has family obligations, and prolly swindling some ladies :pepeSheesh:. Do not pass judgement without first seeing what people are capable of.

GIVE MY BOI A FIGHTING CHANCE JUST AS YOU WOULD WANT AS IF YOU WERE IN HIS SHOES. 

+1 

Edited by BigBoss
  • Friendly 2

Why am I still here?

tFzBhdd.png

+1 

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Banned

+1 solid app but you think your dog is a AT-AT. Thats pretty retarded.

• Friendly 1
  • Dumb 1