The Moves Out Like Jagger

"A Nomad is always moving; they never stay in one place for long."

shahab-alizadeh-solitude.thumb.jpg.f85a8b07499fbe1916935c17442ae062.jpg

Well. It was eventually going to happen, though much sooner than I anticipated. 

This is my official resignation, I am leaving Synergy Roleplay. It was a good run and had some fun times, but I have to go.  To keep it brief, the main reason why I'm leaving is because of IRL, specifically college and career development I need to focus on. I was on LOA for about 2 weeks and with each day... becoming harder to come back.  About time I get up and start adulting or at least try to. I'll hop in the TS once in awhile so we can talk a bit and hangout, but the best way to contact me is via Discord.

The other reason why I'm leaving is... to be blunt, how poor the community has gotten. There are some great people, there are some bad people. The first two weeks of Synergy's release was great, everyone was so positive and working extremely hard together to rebuild. However overall, I feel the community as a whole is degrading. There is a bit of drama going on (which is kind of funny when you think about the reason why the server was made) but that's personal opinion. The problems in the community are still there getting worse and not being solved, and all addresses towards it have been either ignored or handled wrong. There has also been quite a lot of drama, especially with problems in the 212th that happened awhile back which just completely burnt me out. I really hope this community gets their act together or we will head a dark path once again. 

If you want to know what I was talking about, here are the links: 

The No Bars Rant Post

The much more serious post addressing the problems.

I didn't achieve all the things I wanted, but I did do a lot. I messed around in quite a few battalions (91st and RANCOR mostly from IFN) until I settled in the great 212th. Best SMB of all time (kappa), created the first 212th Pilot program (which is the fucking best) and became the first Oddball. Got to know some great guys. Now, with that out of the way... onto the fun part. PICTURE TIME!

4000_screenshots_20170702190756_1.thumb.jpg.718db2fc3d11cb4a56877f31d6ac2123.jpg2017-07-07_18-11-36.thumb.gif.feab905b0007ef5017a451fdb16bb995.gif8c08d743bf261794e8df3082239542e3.png.040a4c7050b58cbad0853cdf803ab60d.png4000_screenshots_20170702214047_1.thumb.jpg.753f30a8cabebd24f586f272531291c1.jpg6577c433d6b4a076984795a746c3ddef.png.7e70abb48d356226d6c5c02e6315a0a5.png20170629190503_1.thumb.jpg.5945f0a9457e8e0c2058ff2bb2b09672.jpg20170701175101_4.thumb.jpg.2dc7f9cf60df44be7979e3d88a1212f2.jpg5a0afa9dae797_20170710164436_2(1).thumb.jpg.323218bf00571bad38f1e547b67baa6d.jpgd10905d8a07fd9622e78354e48c9f1b5.png.b11c79913eba29dd819ab3104f57b48a.pngchrome_2017-07-23_19-50-19.png.d1e59e2a8fa2764204be6b6e9b1ca965.pnghl2_2017-07-29_09-52-18.png.1c66bf82cdfc587614270898389201e1.pnghl2_2017-08-27_11-30-14.png.a582d54274b137c9574dbe9df2a6562b.pngchrome_2017-07-15_18-49-56.thumb.png.39580861ae3efd24d35c4d5315842393.png

9e3a68244c41e38cede03e4413863a00.png.32bbf359c73f151f2f62b534bfc42d5e.png2341f538d1ad3fe22a758c4f422fc13d.png.a54910089525fa3442bc004dc29e83f7.png59e02a2945b7cf7e54847d420b69cbc6.png.b300cefb60c9ccc32eb5739ec603badb.png20171031181412_1.jpg.0f71f90a0ea22ba393e3a3fee513567e.jpg

timthumb.jpg.a32ca6c2775123d2de1dfa318969e49a.jpgSteam_2017-07-30_23-50-27.png.f444f69eba20b692d9ea3156ee23688a.png

Shoutout Wall of Bad-fucking-Asses.

@Joah Credit it where it's due; thank you for making Synergy and giving us a place to go. I'll leave it at that.

@Jek Interesting guy, also a meme. 1v1 me lumby bridge yo, lets stake banks.

@Billiam Clinton I really don't care about all that staff bullshit, but you were hands down one of the most outstanding members in IFN/Synergy. A talented and God-like Cody. It was an honor.

@aStonedSparks May the Sex Gods bless you with more sexs. Hardworker and interesting guy. Kafir, fuck the radicals.

@Washington Humble guy, also funny and likes to mess around a bit. "KEEP IT UP, PROUD OF YA." Though I ain't proud  for not fulfilling the promise of Cody. Sorry friend.

@Llama/Yoda Best Yoda I served under, it was an honor. I hope everything is well with your mother and that things are going better for you. STAY STRONG, YOU SHOULD, HMMM?

@Max Palpy Daddy. One of the best roleplayers on the server, don't think I will meet a better palpy. Also made cool sims/events. Stay cool chief. 

@Dargon One of the Daddys. A voice that makes you go hands free bust. Seriously, this is one of the most chill yet solid iron-fist mofos there is. Still sorry about the cage kidnapping thing.

@Medic One of the greatest community members. The Jew God. Legendary Bacara. Kelp Daddy. One of the more 'real talk' guys on the community, was there for me when my dad wasn't. I still want to talk to you more in general, you're awesome.

@Tristan Someone I never really got to talk to which I REALLY REGRET. You seem like a great person and if possible, would like to sit in chat with ya for a good hour or so.

@Hudson Sing me a farewell song, seduce me into the night. Real talk, you're a great guy with a great talent. Keep doing you.

@Punda  I always knew ever since that one night in the club you gave me a lap dance, we had something special. Best Fixer. Rising Boss. The most GODLY Game Master of all fucking time, no one can dream of reaching this guy's level. Sorry for not fulfilling the promise of Cody. Sorry Boss. <3

@Venom The most 'Real' Nibba. Seriously. That talk we had on the venator really clicked with me and I fully understood where you came from. The server branded you as a villain while I tried to show the truth. I don't think people really understood. What you said when you left was true and you knew how things were going down, I still wanted the try. However, you can get the "I told you so" with me. One of the best members I met in the community, wish we talked more. Also, BEST PVPER EVER.

@Naavi Hey, Listen! This person is an extremely hard worker, full of passion. One of the outstanding community members. Hope you lay back and enjoy yourself. 

@Zahariel You are cool. I like you. You turned 327th around with the rest of the boys and its a proud battalion. Keep up the good work. Also, we should engage more in those, um, *ahem* black market deals. The force is strong with those products of visual pleasure.

@Koval Downright fucking fantastic. Basically same shit I said for Dargon, this guy is a beast. Did amazing work in the 41st and on the server in general. Future Director material.

@Freck You're a good boy, keep it up. Best Whitelister 2017.

@Weeaboo My personal favorite Obi-wan. Chill and most engaging with the 212th members. Hit me up with more of that K-POP shit fam. Get all your CS:GO boys and lets que up my guy.

@woeny23 Ah, one of my favorite 501st. Really cool guy, Commander Rolemodel. Keep on doing you dude.

@Faoeoa The man, the meme, the faggot, the weaponize weapon of mass autism, Ex-187th Commander of Sucking Off Odyssey. Good times. I swear if you don't add me to play some overwatch I'm going to go over to your city of England.

@Styles12 Pilot Dad. You trained me back on IFN how to be a pilot, then I surpassed you. However, you were always the master in my eyes. 

@Apache4k I will never forget the day I found you and @dustinburdine patrolling rishi moon. Astounding RPers, you are still BCMD Dirty-8th in my heart.

@BlackMamba The definition of that retard child that disappoints you in some ways but you still love him no matter what. Also a gay jew. You've improved as Cody but I think most importantly you learned A LOT of things not just about being a leader, but with life in general. See you in the holy lands fucker.

@Cipher  Don't think anyone could be a better NULL. You were also one of the best RPers, along with some obvious others in the community. Got to work on some great docs and events with you. Hope you can really get the pilot stuff out there.

@Ginyu You're one of a kind. You're funny, you're hard working, but most of all you were everyone's favorite roleplayer. You actually put in the effort and passion into it, something that everybody should be doing. If you want to know what it means to be a good roleplayer, look at this guy. Though you already knew that.

@Baxter One of the most chill guys, I saw you rise the ranks of GM to Keller, then to RC. You are an awesome guy, we should play more Warframe.

@Rays Great guy, had great talks with him. Stay strong my guy and good luck in life. Slide a message or two once in awhile.

@Kirara We talked a few times, once for that RP event. You're cool and I highly respect people who actually try to do proper RP.

@Kain I was still a better SMB.

@Shockpoint :^) Getting straight to the Cuck-point. Bye Dad Son. :^)

@Jimbo A legendary bloke, a scot brit that has the best soundboards, is a great member, but isn't scared to shove a keg up yer arse. 

@Ruzom This guy has done great things and will do more great things in the 212th. GC MODELS HYPE.

@Derv This guy is my son. Sorry, but dad has to go now. Take care of the house for him while he's gone.

@Reed A bro. Fuckin Wank Cunt. Spewin, a storm be brewin. Catch ya later Crocodile Hunta. See ya up in BMX heaven with all the hot missos.

And a shoutout to all those in the 212th who took care of me from PVT to Commander. I rose above most of you but I still look to you as the veterans of the 212th. Most of you are gone but it was good times. For the rest of you 212th orange monkeys, keep up the good work and keep our battalion strong.

I wish you all farewell, members of Synergy. It was fun. If you want to add me to play other games or just hang send me a private message and I'll add you. If I missed you, it was either that I forgot, didn't know, didn't care, or didn't like. That's all folks. Catch you later. Peace.

- Jagger with the Moves like Jagger / Oddball with the Odd Balls / Sand Jedi Ahbo with no fear because Ahbo is here

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end."
- Sakata Gintoki

Edited by Jagger
  • Agree 6

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

The minute you got the rank of CMD, you became my role model. You were my Alfred, my HVL. Because you could do the one thing I couldn't. Control the people. I can't do that still. I say clear comms in TS, 1 or 2 people would quiet down. BUT YOU BEST BELIEVE WHEN COMMANDER ODDBALL YELLS CLEAR COMMS IN HIS GADDAMN DRILL SERGEANT VOICE, YOU BEST BELIEVE IF YOU DONT SHUT UP, YOU GETTIN YELLED AT. 

Jokes aside, I met you ages ago, in July, back when you were a little LCPL, and you followed every order I echoed, made friends with mamba and all of the officers, and performed with excellence, I knew you would go far, even further than me. 

Im never going to forget you Jagger, as you have been a friend, until the end. You better stay in touch, you sandy fucking bastard.

o7

Tell more BDSM stories

• Agree 1

If you use the RC Shotgun you are automatically cringe.

Banned

Anotha one. Sad to see you go. The community isn't how it used to be

(fukin putting my ban appeal in your thing, what are you, gay?)

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Man really sad to ser you go one of the best rpers hands down gonna miss all those pt’s you to -your the real role model best of luck in whatever u do -Weenie

• Agree 1

Thank you guys, its wholesome to see you guys appreciated my time on the server. I'll be sure to do damn well in life so you can be proud of me outside the gaming community.

Also, would you guys be down for Thursday night Jagger talks? I would talk about life, my experiences in the civil war, how to get the chicks, my BDSM stories, my adventures, etc.

10 likes and I'll make it a thing kappa. 

• Agree 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

2 hours ago, Jayarr said:

Anotha one. Sad to see you go. The community isn't how it used to be

(fukin putting my ban appeal in your thing, what are you, gay?)

Sorry but, out of context, that picture is hilarious. I'm sorry if this offended you but Jayarr you're one hell of a guy and I wish I got to know you a bit more. 

Banned

Nah its fine, i dont give a shit if it's there

@Fours Personal shoutout to you, you were one of the best barlex and I looked up to you. We have our differences and may do things differently but overall you're a solid person and you usually give it as it is, respect.

Just now, Jagger said:

@Fours Personal shoutout to you, you were one of the best barlex and I looked up to you. We have our differences and may do things differently but overall you're a solid person and you usually give it as it is, respect.

ONE OF? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? I mean I wasn't better than Spart or Hiro but other than that I did pretty good in my eyes. But still. Love you Jagger. And good luck with everything going forward.

• Agree 1
6 minutes ago, Jagger said:

Thank you guys, its wholesome to see you guys appreciated my time on the server. I'll be sure to do damn well in life so you can be proud of me outside the gaming community.

Also, would you guys be down for Thursday night Jagger talks? I would talk about life, my experiences in the civil war, how to get the chicks, my BDSM stories, my adventures, etc.

10 likes and I'll make it a thing kappa. 

I could use a talk on how to get chicks.. sure

Look, I ain't good with words. But I will always remember the good times. The Brawlhalla times and those fucking race talks. At this point honestly I don't usually pay that much attention or really react to people leaving. But you're one of the people whom I feel I hit a connection with which can stay outside of just Star Wars RP. May we continue to be friends.

Your habibi

wicked

• Agree 2

Hey, at least you lasted longer than Horie. You see, a legendary 212th who blasts through the ranks and does amazing is born every couple months, and after his death a new one is born.  This is the prophecy that is the reason 212th is so big to this day. But I'm interested to see who's next. Besides that I knew you appreciated what I did, though it didn't show at times. And at least I can sleep well at night knowing all I did for my past battalion is for a reason. I've turned a new leaf in the 91st, just getting officer but you left with a lot of honor and I respect that. Sorry if it ever seemed I was mad you broke my ankles when it comes to ranks, it was hard for me, lmao. Peace.

edit: forgot to say, but i seem to stumble to find the right words during meetings so thx for helping me out with that

Bye Goku.gif

giphy.gif

Edited by Nap
  • Agree 1
On 11/14/2017 at 3:09 PM, wicked said:

Look, I ain't good with words. But I will always remember the good times. The Brawlhalla times and those fucking race talks. At this point honestly I don't usually pay that much attention or really react to people leaving. But you're one of the people whom I feel I hit a connection with which can stay outside of just Star Wars RP. May we continue to be friends.

Your habibi

wicked

My habibi, we do more of that sometime

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, aStonedSparks said:

Genuinely depressed right now. Will miss you buddy. :(

Sorry brother. A knight's crusade is never over. I'm just crusading somewhere else, far in the holy lands...

e9kIMGl.png

Jagger, it was a joy everytime I talked to you, It's alway sad to see someone go. Goodluck Jagger.

Oyacyir pirusti, Al'verde Davijaan.

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore - "Pressure makes diamonds, Ease makes decay"

2 time Rancor BCMD, 3 time Commander Havoc

• 7 months later...